|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing out IMHO in regards to Shrink. It's like trying to debug a malfunctioning software program. I find it both interesting and fun to see how it works. And actually in our last exchange he was almost civil. Well, comparatively.
That's pretty funny. Especially since you've almost gotten to the truth of deciphering Doc speak or duckspeak, as I call it.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. becoming rigorously honest with self about this subject is somewhat difficult because people like AIN, HFY, CATCHER, SCAR and TIDE are in my corner, applying bandages to my cuts, healing the scars ..

.. ya, it all becomes pretty confusing and your points are valid. One must walk a fine line, try to understand the Christian's position, ignore those who are utterly mad (like Dr. Shrink or YD)..

.. give me a few days, let me turn this over. I'll get back to you ..
Your first paragraph, reverse it and apply it to some Christians.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...since I am not part of some flock here I paid very little attention to her accusations. I am good friends with someone that has posted on a few threads with HFY and he has always spoke highly of her intelligence...I will take his word for it. She sometimes is a little over my head with the scientific speak so I just nod my head and think...okay.
I do believe that even in an environment such as this that if you are going to call someone a "liar" (which to me is a grave offense) you need to be able to back up your accusations with just not evidence...but proof.
I have gone to the trouble after being accused of being a liar to prove that I didn't...only to have it ignored by the accuser. I won't do it again...to hell with 'em!
Oh well...it is what it is...I suppose.
I have been a called liar many times. Usually I ignore it.
It is only when peole I love and respect that I take a good look at myself (eventually) when they accuse me of dishonesty. Usually it is misunderstanding and we work it out, sometimes though I have to admit they wer right, change my ways and ask them to forgive me.
Those folks are very few here anymore and I doubt they even knew how much they meant to me. I think the last was the most dishonest thing I did. I should have let them know how special they are.

Hey Annie, you are special.

1 down 11 to go.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

10-4 latters

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I love it.
<quoted text>And I thank "God" I'm smart enough to express to my wife, all the time, how much I appreciate her.
<quoted text>I worry not, my friend. If it's one thing I've never had an issue with, it's finding work. I'm a "jack-of-all-trades, " so... I thank you for the words of encouragement, though. Much appreciated.
<quoted text>That's sad, isn't it? I mean, people graduate college and can't find employment! That's ludicrous.
<quoted text>It seems that our beliefs are quite similar. I enjoy sharing with Counter_Strike, too.
<quoted text>And may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours, my friend.
Until next time...
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was well into answering this, when it flashed, then a message came in...

"The page you are looking for was used for information"

What does that mean???

Then didn't want to post???
Can ANYONE please help me understand this PC language? It is new to me...

I would be grateful, as my skills are...?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have parents. Just these two rocks that rubbed together and then poof! I appeared. I've been 8 for ages.
I'm sorry... but I love the end of this!
>>>smile<<<
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm told I'm very handsome.
And laughter is excellent medicine.
Have you enrolled in that UT program I told you about?
Pretty is as pretty does. No you are ugly, in your ways.

Well I guess thatís whyÖ

I donít need your advice, and besides not needing it, if, you are advising it Iím not interested. Iím tiring of your nonsense, go play your games with someone else.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty is as pretty does. No you are ugly, in your ways.
Well I guess thatís whyÖ
I donít need your advice, and besides not needing it, if, you are advising it Iím not interested. Iím tiring of your nonsense, go play your games with someone else.
OK then dude.

Catcher white sheet drawn.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Most wives don't care to meet the mistress....
From personal experience I would say it's the other way around...

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Deluded, is the right word. Because even if anyone that is a Christian now on the billboard was struggling with they beliefs, they need to thank God for these village clowns.

Because after seeing how they can't shake off what they left, they hilarious unhinging, denial of science, hate, hypocrisy and downright making a laughing stock of they philosophy, no shaky Christian not going to go to that philosophy. In fact these secular humanist might have even stiffen a weak Christian on the billboard to stay where they at.

I no know what they end result is. But some of my wildest hopes to see how secular humanism and atheism can just make itself irrelevant, futile and just plain nonsensical, was lived out on this billboard..lol.

Especially from Dr[do little} and the pseudo scientist [hiding from you]. If I could copy those two writing and trim it down to a comedy commercial against what secular humanism and atheism is, it would be a blast. iyai!
You are so right it's a tad unsettling ;-)

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>More like spanking your bottom for condoning Dim's gutter ethics.

If you want to stand by Dim, you may. But you might like to wear a poncho. Just saying.
Skom has never in any way bothered or insulted me.

You may not spank my bottom. Spank your wife's :-)

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

<quoted text>You're wrong, and not even close. I just wonder why. Are you sincere but just a little slow on the uptake, or not so honest. It doesn't really matter, but I wonder. You don't seem unable to understand me, but you seldom do.

Illuminatrix wrote, " You play people, then get indignant when they do it back or call you on it.*shrugs*"

Wrong again. Sorry that you feel that way. I do nothing like what Dim did, and Dim did nothing like what I do.
Okeley dokeley... Whatever you say.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Juice has plummeted into the gutter with her, "I won't say here how I know you're a fraud."

@ Juice:

Sorry, Juice, but slanders without evidence are reprehensible and are simply unacceptable - at least not with many of us. The flock don't seem to object, however, so you've got that working for you.
Sorry Teddy, well no not really, I don't much care about your opinion. Or your hypocrisy.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a called liar many times. Usually I ignore it.
It is only when peole I love and respect that I take a good look at myself (eventually) when they accuse me of dishonesty. Usually it is misunderstanding and we work it out, sometimes though I have to admit they wer right, change my ways and ask them to forgive me.
Those folks are very few here anymore and I doubt they even knew how much they meant to me. I think the last was the most dishonest thing I did. I should have let them know how special they are.
Hey Annie, you are special.
1 down 11 to go.
You too "G"...despite those danged eggs! LOL

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>You are giving yourself to much credit there Catch. No one is afraid of you, they are laughing. Although they laugh harder at IANS.

You may think you’re cute but your not. You are one of the ugliest people I’ve met on topix.
I agree. Pray he'll white sheet you, it's rather wonderful and as an added giggle bonus, he might even talk about you incessantly... LOL

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Pray he'll white sheet you, it's rather wonderful and as an added giggle bonus, he might even talk about you incessantly... LOL
He white sheeted you! Glory be! Take notes beloved, maybe everyone can receive such blessings!

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
He white sheeted you! Glory be! Take notes beloved, maybe everyone can receive such blessings!
Are you going to stop with the dutch oven jokes, young lady, or do I have to take you over my knee ?

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to stop with the dutch oven jokes, young lady, or do I have to take you over my knee ?
Ooooh... I might not stop now... How's your heart? I'm ever so glad you're alive, I threw out that nasty outfit ;-)

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh... I might not stop now... How's your heart? I'm ever so glad you're alive, I threw out that nasty outfit ;-)
My heart is broken. Got any crazy glue ?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are no to sure to telling this
also practical experience is going to be during 30 secunds of your earthly life
I doubt if you belong to the early rain first fruits of new goverment only entering heavens 14400 entering behind this dark curtain covering earth before absolute exposure of heavenly realm and flaming destructive powers of G-D HA YAHVEH SHEME THRONE
new realm is only reserved for 14400 REV 7;1-8
NOT FOR GREAT CROWD WORSHIPING GOD ON THIS EARTH BEFORE HOLY DARK CURTAIN(DARKNESS OF UNIVERSE)
it doesn't say how many are entering Heaven, just telling us how many were sealed from each Tribe :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••