“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#503304 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How...much...better?
:)
Shit, this is the Internet. He's prolly like 6'5", 250lbs of solid muscle, has 4 Ferrari's, 3 PhD's and working on the fourth. Has millions in the bank, a house in Malibu, Paris & Finland.

Oh, and he's 8 inches. Of course.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503305 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like when Epi mentioned in some quote that Jesus washed Peter's feet you responded by alluding that "feet" could actually mean "penis"?
Come on now...
Yep. A bit of factual trivia. Quite interesting to those of who do not have problems with sex.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#503306 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you would like foreigner dr Shrink,
YOU IGNORANT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE ANY WORD IN ENGLISH OR GRAMMA
Like you are not able properly to writen in my language even one word
BUT I AM ABLE TO WRITE AND HEAR YOUR LOQ OQ IGNORANCE,AND RASCISTIC REMARKS
I'd sure make an effort to learn the language of my new home, and thus my grammar would improve over time.
ancient slavery under God YAHEVEH gave more freedom from today civilizations and goverments making people like you slave without of life,your life is dependent from money,controled by your LORDS energy, TV,INTERNET,MEDIA,FOOD STORIES,CARS, GAS CONTROLED BY THEM ALSO
ANY MOMENT THEY SHUT OUT OF ALL SWITCHES TO GET THOSE GOODS,
WILL MAKE YOU IN ONE WEEK DEAD SLAVE,BEFORE DEATH SUFFERING SLAVE AND CLOWN
Also none of today so called "free man" ( but slaves with deadly chains on their necks) is same like FREE FOR REAL SLAVE AFTER 6 YEARS and during 6 years slavery in Israel under YAHVEH LAW
even when lord of women slave made with her fornication he had to get married or pay huge silver price to their parents
what are you saying about slavery in israel,you are talking like completly dumb butt and uneducated poor low profile earthly creature without of any freedom?
just deal with it
Please. Don't lecture me about some imaginary kinder, gentler slavery in the Bible. The Bible says you can beat a slave unto death. You can also sell your daughter into sexual slavery. Slavery is immoral, period.
you are not only low IQ,but also worse in slavery from simple jewish peasant taken to be slave only 6 years according to YAHVEH LAW
Yet my ethics, indeed most modern-day ethics, are far superior to what the Bible offers.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#503307 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Delusional.
You don't know that, HFY. You only assume that.
<quoted text>
Ok, then don't you worry either. Just keep your head buried in "factual" science books. No, no, no... Don't look up, you might see something you'd rather miss.
No, no, seriously, show me your deity. Don't just tell me it exists as a thing (like all other believers), but provide the slightest bit of something to grasp on to.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#503308 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I attend stupid school.
I didn't grajumatate...

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#503309 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I said earlier that Lesbian adult/girl pedastry is sick and she says I need help.
Sad that.
You sure are right, Q baby.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's pedastry.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503310 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
How about pedophiles and rapists? That's my vote.
I agree. The sexual preference of the perpetrator is immaterial.

Quin is just using rape and pedophilia to attack homosexuals. Can't blame him, there is no way to do it honestly.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503311 Mar 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Yesssssss....

<Drops to the floor clutching chest >
Cradp! I'll call 911...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503312 Mar 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
gives us the opportunity to get to know you all :)
Thanks. Likewise.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#503313 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Ok. Since I can't seem to make babies in the usual way, I'm going to go rub rocks.

Thanks.
Lol... You're welcome :-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503314 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.
I've now heard that exactly one million times.
Because it is true.

Fremont, CA

#503315 Mar 14, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems pretty stupid not to differentiate between consensual sex and nonconsentual. Why would consensual sex be immoral?
And you just criticized G O D's spelling?

In his case, the w was right next to the q on the keyboard.

What's your excuse?

Some stable somewhere

#503316 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Confirmation bias exists on both sides of this debate.
Atheists make absolute conclusions with no evidence, as you just did saying there are no gods.
Ok.

Part of my reasoning goes like this:

1. You have subjective experience that your deity exists.
2. Other believers of other religions have subjective experience that their deities (and not yours) exists.
3. I have subjective experience that no deities exist.

Since my subjective experience overlaps with everyone's - you do not have experience that other believers of other religion's deities exist (and vice versa)- then my subjective experience is the most represented in all humans.

Since humans differ on the existence of their deities (and the subjective experience of their deities), since religions posit mutually exclusive deities (except for the polytheists), and since my position overlaps with everyone's, it's safe to conclude that no deities objectively exist.

Objective existence would affect all humans equally. For example, gravity.

Therefore, no deities exist - they are imagined realities, created by humans. Very unlike gravity.

San Francisco

#503317 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR friend g_o_d is idiot worse from you,
THAN you. It's "than you" not "from you".
I saw on my eyes bad experience with gays who made sex with male inmate,and after sex they beat them unmerciful, kick their a...under table during dinner to eat food like dogs, they urinate at them,or spew at them
It should not take a genius to figure out that one anecdotal situation does not translate to everyone else at all times.
I never had any association with those 2 groups, but among homosexuals exist also large number of criminal monsters and pigs worse from any human explanation
Two things: first, proportionately, gay people are no more likely to be criminals than straight people. Secondly, even if they were, you'd still have no argument against those who weren't.

Pretty obvious.
also am never against this sin
sin will Judge God wages for sin id death Rom 6;23
only I don't like if people discuss loud their own sexual deviations,or bed life-THERE IS EACH HUMAN PRIVATE INTIME BUSINESS
but morality doesn't exist among homosexuals and whole depraved by wicked morality mankind
none of them is better or worse?
also sir
Again, two people of the same gender in a relationship are no more inherently immoral than a couple who are each of the opposite gender. If the Bible says otherwise, let it explain what the rationale is.
you are smart boy,
just stop talking loud about your own sexual orientation-there is nobody business to know who are you?
Um, you are the one who keeps bringing it up, not me.
use your wisdom,knowledge,philosophical thinking and deabte healthy subjects not subjects below human low morality and own intime life
Hopefully that is what I do already.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503318 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>It's part of the fornication portfolio and that is why I mention it...---> bestiality, pedophilia, homosexuality, unmarried hetero and other sexually-deviant sins.
Yep, that's your definition of it.

I am OK with that. When you claim it is the Bible's definitioon of you cross the line of honesty.

Fremont, CA

#503319 Mar 14, 2013
Sorry Wilde, thought I was replying to RR.

Hey RR, is the boss curtailing your computer use?

Some stable somewhere

#503320 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>As your avatar says... I'll use the abbreviated form... you seem to know lots of nothing at all.
Yup. I know almost nothing. Was that you best insult?

For your position to be factual, does it rely upon my gross ignorance?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503321 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gifted.
Yes. Yes you are!

San Francisco

#503322 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When Aunt Flo vista Mrs RR, RR don't get no poon tang and gets grumpy.
You don't hafta deal with a broad on the rag, man.
That's gotta be a timesaver for y'all.
:)
I'm quite happy not to have all that complex plumbing myself, to be quite honest.

Some stable somewhere

#503323 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are closed minded in that you refuse to acknowledge that without any evidence or proof (pick one), God simply doesn't exist.
You've shut your mind out to any and all possibilities that He does. And that science simply doesn't have the technology to run any sort if tests to confirm or deny the existence of God, or any god for that matter.
That is a closed mind, and I really hope you don't spout your baseless assertions of God to your students.
1. I've told you over and over I have plenty of evidence for the non-existence of deities. You choose to ignore that data and ask silly questions like "prove he doesn't!"

2. Your deity's existence or non-existence has nothing to do with my classes. It's not a platform for me to spout atheism, but a place to teach anthropology.

I have had, actually, students come to me, complaining that their art teacher, or whoever, screams atheism at them all day. I laugh because I'm thinking to myself "why are you telling me this?"

On so many levels, it's great that Christian students would think I would be someone to confide in for their issues with atheism. Mind you, it's not professional to shove your belief system down your students' throat. So those profs are wrong.

But I teach evolution - any thinking person can readily understand that means atheism or, at least, that special creation is out. I don't have to explain that to anyone - anyone who works it out will go down the same path as me. And I have many, many students who come talk to me about non-belief - I'm always non-committal for it truly isn't my place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min VIKING 48,927
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min WasteWater 2,077
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 4 min Hey U 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 646,694
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 13 min Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min VIKING 971,730
News Billionaire Soros giving $2M to Democratic groups (May '12) 20 min African Billionaire 15
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web