Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#503294 Mar 14, 2013
Take care folks. Have a good day. Oh... and I'll get back with you Scar on Hitler and Positive Christianity? Whatever that is the comparison is wrong imho..

:)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#503295 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have parents. Just these two rocks that rubbed together and then poof! I appeared. I've been 8 for ages.
Wow. Ok. Since I can't seem to make babies in the usual way, I'm going to go rub rocks.

Thanks.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#503296 Mar 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You never read the Greek NT manuscripts nor the Latin Bible, have you?
You proclaim me a fool out of your own ignorance.
Enjoy your bliss.
Otay!

Beef jerky time!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503298 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I showed them to you already... about a week ago. It just wasn't your own definition.
Have a good one G... smile.
No Quin, you did not. The words fornication and adultery are never defined in the Bible.

You posted your own definitions. I hope you do not think your own words are those of the Bible. <smile>

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#503299 Mar 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hush! People will figure everything out ..
*sings*

Brown chicken, brown cow.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#503300 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>No melt down. It irks me that you feel you can call me a fraud, entirely without evidence, and then expect that slur to slide just because I am not a Christian. Sorry. I won't take it.

And you know what? If I ever meet Riverside Redneck, I will enjoy bringing him as many beers as he desires - and I will pour each one as he holds his glass.
I'm not talking about RR.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503301 Mar 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
It is an old saying down here that one is so busy looking at the forest, that they don't see the individual trees; not sure if you have it up there :)
We say it the opposite way. You can't see the forest for the trees, meaning that you are missing the big picture.

Some stable somewhere

#503302 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, ok. Calm down.
I can't say that I've ever caught you lying to me.
You seem a bit delusional, but at least honest.
You're my Jap ninja hero.
Delusional? I'll have you know I'm downright insane.

Wanna hear a story about my ninja-hood? I once tossed a 220 lb man. No joke! He and I were sparing once. He grabbed my leg when I kicked him - I knew that no amount of kick I could deliver would hurt him (or punch), so I kicked just so he could grab my leg. He did, and I took hold of his collar, put all my body weight on it, and judo-tossed him into a mirror.

I laughed and laughed.

Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#503303 Mar 14, 2013
We have a new pope. Halleluja

A very respectful kind, conservative pope like he should be,otherwise he wouldn´t be the right man for this job. I am glad he is against anything homosexual. And that´s good. Pray for him

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#503304 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How...much...better?
Shit, this is the Internet. He's prolly like 6'5", 250lbs of solid muscle, has 4 Ferrari's, 3 PhD's and working on the fourth. Has millions in the bank, a house in Malibu, Paris & Finland.

Oh, and he's 8 inches. Of course.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503305 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like when Epi mentioned in some quote that Jesus washed Peter's feet you responded by alluding that "feet" could actually mean "penis"?
Come on now...
Yep. A bit of factual trivia. Quite interesting to those of who do not have problems with sex.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#503306 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you would like foreigner dr Shrink,
YOU IGNORANT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO WRITE ANY WORD IN ENGLISH OR GRAMMA
Like you are not able properly to writen in my language even one word
BUT I AM ABLE TO WRITE AND HEAR YOUR LOQ OQ IGNORANCE,AND RASCISTIC REMARKS
I'd sure make an effort to learn the language of my new home, and thus my grammar would improve over time.
ancient slavery under God YAHEVEH gave more freedom from today civilizations and goverments making people like you slave without of life,your life is dependent from money,controled by your LORDS energy, TV,INTERNET,MEDIA,FOOD STORIES,CARS, GAS CONTROLED BY THEM ALSO
ANY MOMENT THEY SHUT OUT OF ALL SWITCHES TO GET THOSE GOODS,
WILL MAKE YOU IN ONE WEEK DEAD SLAVE,BEFORE DEATH SUFFERING SLAVE AND CLOWN
Also none of today so called "free man" ( but slaves with deadly chains on their necks) is same like FREE FOR REAL SLAVE AFTER 6 YEARS and during 6 years slavery in Israel under YAHVEH LAW
even when lord of women slave made with her fornication he had to get married or pay huge silver price to their parents
what are you saying about slavery in israel,you are talking like completly dumb butt and uneducated poor low profile earthly creature without of any freedom?
just deal with it
Please. Don't lecture me about some imaginary kinder, gentler slavery in the Bible. The Bible says you can beat a slave unto death. You can also sell your daughter into sexual slavery. Slavery is immoral, period.
you are not only low IQ,but also worse in slavery from simple jewish peasant taken to be slave only 6 years according to YAHVEH LAW
Yet my ethics, indeed most modern-day ethics, are far superior to what the Bible offers.

Some stable somewhere

#503307 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Delusional.
You don't know that, HFY. You only assume that.
<quoted text>
Ok, then don't you worry either. Just keep your head buried in "factual" science books. No, no, no... Don't look up, you might see something you'd rather miss.
No, no, seriously, show me your deity. Don't just tell me it exists as a thing (like all other believers), but provide the slightest bit of something to grasp on to.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#503308 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I attend stupid school.
I didn't grajumatate...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#503309 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I said earlier that Lesbian adult/girl pedastry is sick and she says I need help.
Sad that.
You sure are right, Q baby.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's pedastry.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503310 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
How about pedophiles and rapists? That's my vote.
I agree. The sexual preference of the perpetrator is immaterial.

Quin is just using rape and pedophilia to attack homosexuals. Can't blame him, there is no way to do it honestly.

Location hidden

#503311 Mar 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Yesssssss....

<Drops to the floor clutching chest >
Cradp! I'll call 911...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#503312 Mar 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
gives us the opportunity to get to know you all :)
Thanks. Likewise.

Location hidden

#503313 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Ok. Since I can't seem to make babies in the usual way, I'm going to go rub rocks.

Thanks.
Lol... You're welcome :-)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#503314 Mar 14, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it.
I've now heard that exactly one million times.
Because it is true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min oneear69 37,047
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr hojo 688,761
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 988,504
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 3 hr Freakenstein 2
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 4 hr Erratic Mind 8
Donald Trump is the new fake political project 4 hr Freakenstein 3
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 4 hr YTube Sept 2017 1
More from around the web