Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#503208 Mar 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And
you
a
So...present that evidence you keep claiming exists.

Or are you just another lying fraud?

Wait, wait, wait - no need to answer that. You've answered it in spades already.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#503209 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>fart on you and lunatics following scumbags like you day by day idiots without of normal daily life?
You know Doc... I'm starting to understand why you fart on some posters...

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#503210 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you born as angry miserable lost embrio creature look like human
No, not really. But thanks for the kind thoughts.
you cry loud who you are,have pretences to negative responds to your cries, you are hateful,angry and wicked evil immoral parasite of this earth
*I'm* hateful, angry, and wicked? LOL! Dude, take the plank out of your own eye. Seriously.
changing Universal LOVE AGPE is earthly abominable love of second man with balls and his sperm for breakfast.
What is your obsession about sperm for breakfast about? Have you discussed this with a therapist?
THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE,GODLESS INSECT OF THIS EARTH
Trifecta is your teacher, and you suppose to bend your hiv infested belly and knies before MOST SPIRITUAL LEADER OF ALL OF IDIOTS,
SPIRITUAL LEADER ON THIS TOPIC IS YOUR god Trifecta
Trifecta is god? Or are you saying Trifecta is the god of all idiots? Please clarify.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#503212 Mar 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fornications Portfolio" hahahaa...
<the fornicator> "Here's my Fornication portfolio, you'll see it's quite complete and includes references"
bestial also?

Location hidden

#503213 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead then. You've been claiming that you can expose me for days now. Some secret knowledge that you're too afraid to share.

[QUOTE]I just can't. Spit all you like, I can take it, it's no good having all that anger and resentment bottled up. Then you'd really feel dead."

You are such a coward. A whiny, pathetic coward.

"uuun, I can expose you! I really, really can! I just choose not to! waaaaaah! really! I have the power! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

How old are you? If you're not a pre-teen, I worry for your mental health.
I'm 8.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Some stable somewhere

#503214 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Okay... now here we go with the smart aleck, immature questions.
Yes on both... fornications. And the former is a worse act then the latter.
<quoted text>ROFL... Obviously a smart professor such as yourself should have enough common sense to know the difference between hetero and bestial.
I'm not a professor - there's a difference between anthropologist and professor.

Hey, I'm just trying to narrow down your personal definitions.

Location hidden

#503215 Mar 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.

I think that narrowing down "somebody else" - your words, meaning any of billions of other people - to "your brother" - which can't be more than a handful people, is specific enough.

You can give me the prize. It's a balloon bunny, isn't it?
Not specific enough for me. If you're very good, I'll present you with some lovely cookies :-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#503216 Mar 14, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Edit... Man/boy is another form of homosexuality.
Yep.

So which is worse, non-pedophile homosexuals and non-rapist homosexuals or heterosexual rapists and heterosexual pedophiles ?

Some stable somewhere

#503217 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't even talking to you...but if you wish to vent your childish frustrations go for it.
You are acting like a rabid dog.
Hey, you brought up my name and wondered why I'd take a low paying job. Just trying to explain it to you.

Not sure how that counts as rabid dog, but whatever.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#503218 Mar 14, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU idiot without of end and any logics
But at least my grammar is correct. Most of the time, anyway.
read EXODUS 21 CHAPTER,about slavery, voluntary slaves and being free after 6 years
Oh, so slavery is OK if you release them later? Good to know. Well, I'm off to Canada with my net and chains I guess!
you clown are worse from all those slaves during Moses time,and LAWS GIVEN TO ISRAEL BY YAHVEH
So slavery was OK then, but not now? Kinda like homosexuality, but in reverse.
you bambling same s... for long time, not knowing basic definition of slavery and their unlimited freedom to their own life
you are not only sick AND WORSE slave from them ancients slaves,but also prisoner convicted moral criminal to your body not belongs to you only to THE MAKER
Actually, I think slavery of any kind is immoral, regardless of culture or time. I guess that makes me more ethical than your God, doesn't it?

Location hidden

#503219 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Could you be more pathetic?

You're a round stone covered in moss under the Amazon river and you've never proven otherwise.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

How can you be this stupid? Do you attend stupid school?
Yes. I attend stupid school.

Some stable somewhere

#503220 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 8.
Makes sense then. Ok, sorry - hey, do your parents know you're on here? There are lots of bad words flying around. It's probably not a good thing to read most of these posts.

#503221 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The hassock is ready, my princess.
All of that sexually-based perversion that some of you put on open display in this Christian-based thread just gives more insight on it's nastiness. Well actually, some Christian diluted-variety may and have defended you in such...

Some stable somewhere

#503222 Mar 14, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I thought I claimed to be an Astrophysicist ;)
You did - and now claim to be 8.

The latter makes more sense.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#503223 Mar 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
'Fornications Portfolio" hahahaa...
<the fornicator> "Here's my Fornication portfolio, you'll see it's quite complete and includes references"
Can you tell me about your five year fornication plan?

Are there any fornications that you feel are beyond your grasp?

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#503224 Mar 14, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion itself is still largely divisive. It can be the most important aspect of life to some. That's what makes religion dangerous. Competition will never reveal the right religion. They are all equally true and equally false to the various believers. They teach ideas that were born in less evolved cultures. The violence, intolerance, and ignorance being sold as truth by the biggest religions are a hindrance to human progress. Religious beliefs prevent learning. Dogma denies improvement. That's generally true of the individual. Human society on the whole still moves forward.
Removing religion from influence may not bring about a sudden world peace, but it's a step in the right direction. If there was ever any good to be had from religion, it can survive in another form. If we can't excise the bad, immediately, I see that as a bad sign, that the system itself is bad.
Cut for space, no disrespect intended full comment found here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Thank you for taking the time on this Tide, I truly appreciate it. I am going to forewarn you though, that chances are if a discussion continues about this for any length of time, you will probably have to clarify some aspects for me. I have a little bit of a leg up when it comes to the history due to a conversation I had on another thread in the past. I did have a knee Jerk response before (in the prior conversation) when it came to the control of the masses aspect, but at this point I do understand it. I will not deny that religion can be used as a tool, as I have said it myself. What better way to control someone than to tell them that an unseen and all powerful force is going to punish them for eternity if they do not do <…..>? I get that.

Here is a question though. What about when it is not used as a tool? Please do not think that at this point I am going to come in and say that my Church, Denomination, Religion or God is the one way and does not ever use religion as a tool - just to clarify for you that I am not asking from a deceptive stance. In my honest opinion it is not always used as a tool, regardless of the belief. I just want to know if we are on the same page with that, or if you disagree.

Secondly, what’s to say that if all religion as we know it is eradicated that something else won’t just take its place?

#503225 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a professor - there's a difference between anthropologist and professor.
Hey, I'm just trying to narrow down your personal definitions.
No, you're trying to be slick and as far as professor... I was going on what HL had said on a much earlier conversation when she mentioned she was going to have you teach her daughter on a particular subject...

Location hidden

#503226 Mar 14, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I can't comment on your job. Everyone has to make a living.

So...you can't back up your claims? I mean, you've been claiming I'm a fraud for some time now and ... pretending the basis for your claim is forthcoming.

And it's readily apparent you were just lying.

So, when are you going to admit that you're a liar and apologize?

Wait, wait, wait...hahaha, silly me! Liars don't do that!

You better just maintain appearances then, Illuminliar.
I'm not lying and my dishes are washed. Are you having a melt down again? I'm sure he can get his own beer.

Location hidden

#503227 Mar 14, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't even talking to you...but if you wish to vent your childish frustrations go for it.
You are acting like a rabid dog.
I agree.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#503228 Mar 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. this is how it always starts ..
.. an allegation is made that cannot be proven ..
.. when counter-evidence is produced, it's rejected ..
.. again, HFY is the real deal ..
She did discover the Alabama Sasquatch.

She actually...um...walked in on him during his...special alone time.

But it went in the notes. That's a scientist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 59,647
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 7 min Haha 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Anthony MN 695,506
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Tellthetruth 994,039
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 446,257
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 2 hr MOGADORE 40
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 2 hr MOGADORE 871
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web