The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD is an ENERGY that humans cannot comprehend... in my opinion, of course :) Same as ANGELS are an ENERGY that there are different levels of comprehension for, again, in my opinion. For those that can see Auras, I believe, they have been really Blessed, for they can see the energy that we produce, and some can see the energy that ANGELS produce, and GOD has an energy above and beyond recognition, unless one recognises HIM from within.
My comparison to these different levels of energy and who has the 'sense' to see them to that of who ever it was who created the silent dog whistle. I can't hear it whistle, but in saying that, have no doubts that the whistle works...... for there are more than just the creator of the silent whistle that can hear it, and I believe it has proven that dogs react to it.
I have seen dogs put their heads up in the air and howl like a wolf when an ambulance or vehicle as such with sirens is somewhere nearby, although not necessarily in the immediate vicinity, and have never seen them howl apart from those times.
And yet other dogs ignore them! We need to see that there is more to more than meets the eye, and work with the more we know less of :)
Hey Sister Friend!
I will stand by you on this one... even tho' for some things we might use different terms, in a way, not always easy to explain facts of disbelief.

I can testify to the Energy, but not write another book here.

Auras to me are the Light of Life.

Some would argue that there is no Life in a rock - yet all minerals, all elements, have their own light and color - and this is where the Light of Life exists regardless of seen or unseen.

All things are energized to their own frequency, and there can be no frequency without vibration, nor any vibration without movement, and thus the term living matter is applicable to Light.

It is the same with Sound. Vibration creates sound, which in turn when collected, creates Light.

It can be seen even as we write where the photons of energy gather in the Light waves in which we write, vibrating phonetics in script to read, without us hearing a sound at all!

God is Love... the greatest Energy no-one else can duplicate nor deny.

And the Light of Life exists... seen or unseen by the human eye... or any yet made technology.

God Bless, and trust you are feeling better with that head-ache.

Time we were in bed! xx

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
Correction...
They could not see me, nor did they have ears.
Nice posting PW ~ GOD Bless you and yours, and all of us, we are all HIS Children xx :)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering that myself, about NS being a mod :-)
It does 'feel' like that... so I asked.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wrote about spirituality, not about beliefs.
Not sure what you mean..... belief is believe to a degree, so if you were inferring you believe in the spiritual world, that would be your belief.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, There are people in this world that I can learn so much from; people who have gone through hard things that have strengthened their faith, people who have been Christians for years and are so much more spiritually mature than I am. On the other hand, there are people in this world who can learn from me. Please show me if there is someone you would have me be a mentor to or someone who should be my mentor. And please, keep working on me so that I might be the witness in the world that you want me to be. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sister Friend!
I will stand by you on this one... even tho' for some things we might use different terms, in a way, not always easy to explain facts of disbelief.
I can testify to the Energy, but not write another book here.
Auras to me are the Light of Life.
Some would argue that there is no Life in a rock - yet all minerals, all elements, have their own light and color - and this is where the Light of Life exists regardless of seen or unseen.
All things are energized to their own frequency, and there can be no frequency without vibration, nor any vibration without movement, and thus the term living matter is applicable to Light.
It is the same with Sound. Vibration creates sound, which in turn when collected, creates Light.
It can be seen even as we write where the photons of energy gather in the Light waves in which we write, vibrating phonetics in script to read, without us hearing a sound at all!
God is Love... the greatest Energy no-one else can duplicate nor deny.
And the Light of Life exists... seen or unseen by the human eye... or any yet made technology.
God Bless, and trust you are feeling better with that head-ache.
Time we were in bed! xx
Yes ~ good night my Aussie Sister; agree with your posting and the headache is just a rumble around the edges, but did go to the pool again tonight and took it easy; no jumping like a teenager :) xx

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ good night my Aussie Sister; agree with your posting and the headache is just a rumble around the edges, but did go to the pool again tonight and took it easy; no jumping like a teenager :) xx
I'm not a Aussie
>>>smile<<<
But I am adopted well, thank you.
I'm glad you are feeling well enough to swim...
Sweet dreams with your Angels there, hugs for Prince Puggie, and catch you again.

I am... off to bed!
Friday is 1/2 an hour away... You are behind me, hey?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And I love it.
<quoted text>And I thank "God" I'm smart enough to express to my wife, all the time, how much I appreciate her.
<quoted text>I worry not, my friend. If it's one thing I've never had an issue with, it's finding work. I'm a "jack-of-all-trades, " so... I thank you for the words of encouragement, though. Much appreciated.
<quoted text>That's sad, isn't it? I mean, people graduate college and can't find employment! That's ludicrous.
<quoted text>It seems that our beliefs are quite similar. I enjoy sharing with Counter_Strike, too.
<quoted text>And may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours, my friend.
Until next time...
I was well into answering this, when it flashed, then a message came in...
"The page you are looking for was used for information"
What does that mean???
Then didn't want to post???

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean..... belief is believe to a degree, so if you were inferring you believe in the spiritual world, that would be your belief.
Neither of us expressed any "belief" in a "spiritual world."

You are stuck in your construct of different worlds.

There is only one world.

In that natural world, we can experience happiness, sadness, love, spirituality, relief, joy, many feelings.

I have a feeling you aren't going to get it.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
You see, at times like this, I can't help but think that unbelievers are already well aware of what the bible says in regards to the questions asked, but unbelievers ask anyway.
<quoted text>
You seem to have a very limited understanding of questioning another person. It isn't always to learn to believe what they believe.
<quoted text>
BLL seems to think it is black or white as to the reasons that one might ask questions. IMO he is not seeing the 1000s of shades of grey in between.

Goes back to the thinking of "you are either for or against us".

Some don't seem to realize that it is not always the case...there are those of us that is somewhere in the middle...just trying to figure out why neither side resonates...kind of like "stuck in the middle".

I have decided that I am okay being in that mud puddle...letting the mud squish between my toes. I will continue to stick a toe out on either side...as if to remind myself why I prefer the mud puddle.

Strange...I am okay with that.

Well...there is more but once again I find myself letting my mind ramble to other thoughts...to other places...best maybe to not make any mud pies today!

Okay...a little rambling...

Found this...

As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won?

http://rapgenius.com/Bob-bombs-away-lyrics#no...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
Supposed-to-be-Christians were the first to spit at me.
I was nobody...
Not good enough to go to their church...
Not worth the time...
...yet in the streets and gutters of homeless life I still found...
...gay's who fed me when I was hungry.
...atheists who gave me somewhere to sleep when I was weary.
...humanists who gave me water to drink when I was thirsty.
...philosophizers who cared enough when I was sick.
...agnostics that visited me in prison.
...wiccans who gave me something to ware.
...no-bodies who invited me in.
An endless list over 10 years... and an endless rejection from Christians
<quoted text>
How do you account for that? And what does it say about the influence of the Christian church on people?
.. it instills fear ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify.
I have no belief in a "Spiritual world," whatever that may mean.
My spiritual feelings all arise from my personal experience in this natural world of ours.
I do not believe in the supernatural.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh; that makes no sense to me at all, but thanks for filling me in. I thought that you didn't believe in the Spiritual world, but have no idea of what could be spiritual without being in the Spiritual world :)
Inward Man = Spiritual Man

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

What I was looking for was one Christian to tell Dim that he was out of line for repeatedly calling his errors in comprehension my lies, and for refusing to even try to show one of those lies. I was hoping one of you would ask him to show you such a lie, and then chastise him when he failed. That never happened.
Illuminatrix wrote:
The reason that didn't happen could be because we all read the conversation.
You're saying that the reason neither Dim, you, nor any other Christian was able to post and link to two quotations of mine that contradicted one another and could reasonably be called a lie, which is what Dim accused me of - is because you "all read the conversation"?

I say it's because you can't find anything worthy of being called a lie, and you don't care if Dim is accurate or not. You don't need or expect him to provide evidence to justify his calumny, and you don't need it yourself to pile on.

That implies that you have the same standards as Dim. You don't need evidence, you don't need to be right, and you don't need to be honest. You just need to despise whatever you despise and that is all the justification you need, even now.

Incidentally, "could be" are weasel words. I suspect that you added them so that you could distance yourself from your answer if necessary.

CONT.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
I personally think it's a game and that you know very well what you post. Going back to read a post you make is evidence enough and not that different to copying and pasting it.
A game? Of course I know what I post. I know that I don't lie.

When did you go back and read a post that I made? Which post? And how did that establish Dim's claims? And why wouldn't you provide that smoking gun evidence of my lie if you had it? Do you expect me or anybody else to believe that you or Dim could have done that, but didn't feel like it? That's simply not credible.

Let me show you one more time how you show that somebody has lied.

[1] At http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... ...

IANS said: "You'll have to take your dime store psychology elsewhere. I am as immune to it as I am to you shaking the Scary Chicken."

Trifecta said: "It really was not written for you :)"

[2] Then, at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... ...

Catcher said: "Oh, ok. I'm also immune."

Trifecta said: "I wrote it pertaining to the writer [it ain't necessarily so] but it pertains not only to him, but pretty much to every freethinker on here that came from Christianity."

[3] Finally, I confronted Trifecta with the inconsistence at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

IANS said: "@ the Christians: This is the evidence that I am not looking for reasons to call Christians "moron" or "liar." This would have been the perfect time if that were my preference.@ Dim, who is a moron: That is how you demonstrate a possible lie. You juxtapose two contradictory comments exactly as they originally appeared with corroborating links. Even so, I have not called Trifecta a liar. He is invited to explain first why that is not a contradiction. Even if he doesn't, I won't call him a liar."

Trifecta said: "oh you feelings hurt?? aww too bad. You're a Religious Slave. And I will explain in detail when I get back from conducting pressing business matters later tonight. Of course the writing was for you, I responded to you writings. But it was not only for you."

Is, "It really was not written for you" a lie? Probably. The evidence suggests so. But there is also the possibility of a misunderstanding. I gave Trifecta the opportunity to explain himself, which you can see that he said that he would do, but to my knowledge, he never did. He just says that he wrote the words to me and others after he said that the words weren't written for me.

And true to my word, I never called him a liar.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CONT.

What Dim did very different - very much less. He reported what he remembered from two conversations of mine that he thought contradicted one another, and called me a liar based on that recollection. Three months later, after repeated exhortations to put up or shut up, Dim produced one of the comments, which it turns out he misunderstood - the "Nope" line about refusing to explain the difference between "proof" and "evidence" to him.

And he has never done better. Not once. He did that repeatedly with several other comments that he claimed I made but which he also never produced in the manner I just showed you - the only way possible to establish the claim that a poster has contradicted himself

The fact is that he can point to no lie from me, and neither can you or any other Christian here. That is why you haven't, not for whatever unbelievable answer you gave above.

And I have judged all of you that called me a liar Dim's morally equivalent, and the rest who stood idly by and never said a thing to Dim to have condoned his ethics as lacking character as well to a lesser degree. Right is right. But not to this group of Christians.

And of course, that was my point. I don't care what Dim calls me any more than I care what Dr. Shrink calls me. My purpose is to show Christianity in action in every day life. Evidence and moral courage not part of your repertoire, but self-forgiveness and quick and angry judgment and are.

QED.

I also showed that my rationalist standards for evidence are superior to either Dims or yours, which implies that my conclusions are likely sounder. It's probably not a coincidence that people who don't value evidence and reason have come to a different conclusion about gods than people with higher standards for what constitutes truth.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CONT.
Illuminatrix wrote:
Ok, you said 'evidence' he said 'proof'. I've you you make that mistake, with me even. No, I'm not going back and copy pasting the same exact thing here. There is no rule that says everyone has to post in the same style as you :-)
Juice. Are you being dishonest or just torpid? He said more than "proof." He said "liar."

There are rules of evidence and argument. If you want to make a case, you have to follow them. Until you do, you just have an allegation. And apparently, that's good enough for you.

Also, I doubt that you have seen me make any kind of a mistake except in typing. You certainly have never seen me confuse "evidence" and "proof." I could call you a liar for that, but I answer to higher gods than you do: reason and justice.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

A game? Of course I know what I post. I know that I don't lie.

When did you go back and read a post that I made? Which post? And how did that establish Dim's claims? And why wouldn't you provide that smoking gun evidence of my lie if you had it? Do you expect me or anybody else to believe that you or Dim could have done that, but didn't feel like it? That's simply not credible.

Let me show you one more time how you show that somebody has lied.

[1] At http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... ...

IANS said: "You'll have to take your dime store psychology elsewhere. I am as immune to it as I am to you shaking the Scary Chicken."

Trifecta said: "It really was not written for you :)"

[2] Then, at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... ...

Catcher said: "Oh, ok. I'm also immune."

Trifecta said: "I wrote it pertaining to the writer [it ain't necessarily so] but it pertains not only to him, but pretty much to every freethinker on here that came from Christianity."

[3] Finally, I confronted Trifecta with the inconsistence at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

IANS said: "@ the Christians: This is the evidence that I am not looking for reasons to call Christians "moron" or "liar." This would have been the perfect time if that were my preference.@ Dim, who is a moron: That is how you demonstrate a possible lie. You juxtapose two contradictory comments exactly as they originally appeared with corroborating links. Even so, I have not called Trifecta a liar. He is invited to explain first why that is not a contradiction. Even if he doesn't, I won't call him a liar."

Trifecta said: "oh you feelings hurt?? aww too bad. You're a Religious Slave. And I will explain in detail when I get back from conducting pressing business matters later tonight. Of course the writing was for you, I responded to you writings. But it was not only for you."

Is, "It really was not written for you" a lie? Probably. The evidence suggests so. But there is also the possibility of a misunderstanding. I gave Trifecta the opportunity to explain himself, which you can see that he said that he would do, but to my knowledge, he never did. He just says that he wrote the words to me and others after he said that the words weren't written for me.

And true to my word, I never called him a liar.
Patting your head.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

CONT.

Juice. Are you being dishonest or just torpid? He said more than "proof." He said "liar."

There are rules of evidence and argument. If you want to make a case, you have to follow them. Until you do, you just have an allegation. And apparently, that's good enough for you.

Also, I doubt that you have seen me make any kind of a mistake except in typing. You certainly have never seen me confuse "evidence" and "proof." I could call you a liar for that, but I answer to higher gods than you do: reason and justice.
He said liar because you denied what you posted, on the basis that you used the word evidence instead of proof. You play people, then get indignant when they do it back or call you on it.*shrugs*

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
In as much as you have a pantheon of deities that are no more or less credible than the deities of the pagan religion they are based upon, it was a very pertinent question.
What God are you talking about ? YHWY, El, Zeus, Jupiter, Jesus, Christ, Holy Ghost, Satan, Lucifer ? All are names Christianity uses for their main deities.
Of course since most Christians are ignorant of the truth I see your confusion.
Oh, gee....

Silly me, I forgot about the Christians that worship Zeus, Satan and Jupiter...

O_o

WTF?

Christians worship God. If you like, God, Jesus & The Holy Spirit. ALl are the same.

God.

Don't be so naive.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good early morning Trifectal, thank you for the correspondence, but as the Word admonishes us to save ourselves, the prayer of the faithful toward one another does help, because we ALL need constant prayer to be honest my friend, our daily need of prayer from others and above all for Christ to sustain us in our walk with him does not end when we become saved.
THank you and many Blessings.
Totally agree, blessing to you too.

What do you think about the new pope? I'm not a catholic, but because he is from the americas where I'm from, makes it very exciting.

He also came out strongly against homosexual marriage. So there won't be no liberal pope with pope francis. I like the guy and his humility. I pray he does well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 483,581 - 483,600 of598,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

435 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Lyndi 171,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 716,207
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Aura Mytha 223,083
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 10 min Layla 153
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Liam 529,761
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 22 min Layla 151
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,568
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 3 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 13 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••