Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502876 Mar 13, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Believe it or not...I understand that fear...trust...pride...
When one belief or way of thinking is all you know it can be devastating when you come to a point where you put no more faith in to it. It is as if you are giving up a part of yourself. It is hard...even when it is your choice.
Now, imagine when one approaches another with the belief in, say, the so-called "trinity" doctrine.

Like I said, "pride hinders consideration." Pride causes people to either, purposely overlook, or wholly reject, every verse and every assertion provided as evidence without even a hint of a thought toward merely considering the possibility that the person might be right.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#502877 Mar 13, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If this guy ever writes a post worth reading, would somebody please alert me, perhaps by private mail? I read so few of his words any more.
I would offer to help but I do not read them at all anymore. Toxic people give me heartburn.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502878 Mar 13, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
But your fellow Christians claim we are to abandon The Law.
Your religion suffers from schizophrenia.
Care for a a ham and cheese sandwich ?
Many abandon more than the Law...
They abandon themselves in the process.

But many others don'tr...

Just wondering now with all the pomp of Rome going on again now and the sickening deceit of those at the top?

They are like red bloodied vultures in fancy dress parade - watching all their poor gullible followers drop from exhausting adoration - just for a puff of smoke to declare the 'Victory'.

I know...
...don't say it or even go there...
...it was I who stuck my neck out for the innocent lambs being led to the slaughter...
...remember?

I will NOT ride no beast of prey of the human kind, not kiss their feet in those silly red shoes. Nor will I drip with the gold of the world hanging round my church like a mill stone around my neck... a stumbling block to the children of our future.

I will remain on my perch - not pulpit - and sing just as a sparrow, and rejoice that after such a heavy load I even have breath.

Who was it that said..."Let my people go?"
Oh Ja... Moses.
No...'I am that I am' declared that!

Thanx for letting me also get this off my chest.
>>>smile<<<
Take Care
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are the only Real Christians and The Pope is the Voice of God and Vicar of Christ!
You are blaspheming God himself, you Godless atheist !
OK... now it's time to put your dooks up!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#502879 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
I don't have a vagina, but are you implying having one is a bad thing?
No vagina? Me neither, except for the one sleeping beside me, which I appreciate.

Is this the fooking funniest Internet activity or what? I love coming here.

And do you know what? Although they are reluctant to admit it, many of the Christians - especially the ones with vaginas - love these threads as well, and look forward to returning to godless men. Admit it to yourselves even if not to us You love "bad boys." These Christian "boys" just don't rate compared to us godless rebels, do they? You can tell me, girls. I'm a doctor.

You Christian girls love our bawdy, manly, testosteronitudinous (don't bother looking it up, because I just coined the word) joie de vivre don't you? You're Christian, but you're not dead. You're still human, aren't you? Juice? Le-Le? Grace? Serah? Come on, girls. Tell your Teddy Bear. You're still women, aren't you? Why let your time of womanly libido and pleasure pass unexplored? Neither you nor the universe is better off if you do.

Fennario

#502882 Mar 13, 2013
NurseRatched wrote:
I'm a nurse, wanna play/ Sponge bath?
LOL. No, Sweetie, whatever you are. Thanks for the invite.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#502883 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
No vagina? Me neither, except for the one sleeping beside me, which I appreciate.
Is this the fooking funniest Internet activity or what? I love coming here.
And do you know what? Although they are reluctant to admit it, many of the Christians - especially the ones with vaginas - love these threads as well, and look forward to returning to godless men. Admit it to yourselves even if not to us You love "bad boys." These Christian "boys" just don't rate compared to us godless rebels, do they? You can tell me, girls. I'm a doctor.
You Christian girls love our bawdy, manly, testosteronitudinous (don't bother looking it up, because I just coined the word) joie de vivre don't you? You're Christian, but you're not dead. You're still human, aren't you? Juice? Le-Le? Grace? Serah? Come on, girls. Tell your Teddy Bear. You're still women, aren't you? Why let your time of womanly libido and pleasure pass unexplored? Neither you nor the universe is better off if you do.
Erm….are you ok?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#502884 Mar 13, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
Growth require scriptures, no doubt 'bout that.
Question is, will there be ever a time on this earth, where every inhabitant will have access to either radio or tv or internet or newspaper or magazine or even a gathering of believers called a church?
I don't believe there will be a time on this planet where we will have 100% literacy. So there will be always be the tribes people or some remote village or people that will never learn to read.
Although there are gigantic ministries like joyce meyer, benny hinn and others that are in most countries...I don't think there is a ministry that is in every country.
I could be wrong there because technology has come so far I would not be shocked if a ministry was in every country. Getting it to every single human though I think is still challenging.
Radio to me is the best hope. you don't have to know how to read. However a tribe leader or village elder that is in the remote parts of the world, all the gospel needs is one person that comes in contact with that remote village or tribe to understand the gospel, even if they can't read. They have they own communication methods to have the people understand.
So there is still quite of work to do regarding Jesus' commandment and the great commission. Yrs I think before completion. But is the goal closer? definitely yes.
I agree that the gospel of Christ is not going to reach everyone before death or his return, I personally believe that everyone will be judged off what they know, and those who have died without ever knowing about Christ may or may not be casted into hellfire in the 2nd resurrection, JMHO, the only thing I can do is let the Lord continue to guide me and obey so that I will make my calling an election sure and pray the same for everyone.

Blessings.

Fennario

#502885 Mar 13, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
It's highly ironic that you spend this much energy pedantically parsing the definition of the Greek word for love when you constantly demonstrate you [Dr. Shrink] haven't the slightest idea what the word itself means
Like I said, this is hilarious. Aren't you enjoying your time spent here?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#502886 Mar 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
"...But wholly TRUST in Jesus’ Name..."
Good evening Qu, yes for we have our salvation in that great and wonderful.

Fennario

#502887 Mar 13, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
Well Ians, I am a little different I guess. You made me laugh again!! You are getting very good at this, aren't you?:)
Thanks for saying so.

I confess: I know how to be funny, and I love to share my humor and make others laugh along with me. Is that so bad?

That's a good thing, no? It's the most pleasure I can impart to a fellow human being without touching them.

Fennario

#502888 Mar 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

Weather forecast for tonight: dark. George Carlin
Classic Carlin. A great wit. His nearsest legacy is probably Maher.

Fennario

#502889 Mar 13, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
I am sorry if I offended you by saying that the two of you don’t communicate well with each other.
I wasn't offended. I merely disagreed.
NoStress4me wrote:
I was asking if you notice admonishments from Christians to other Christians if they are an example of the qualities you are looking for in a Christian. You stated that you hear of love, repentance and meekness, but that you do not see it from Christians, and that no Christian said anything to Skom.
I just want to see compassion and justice administered intelligently.
NoStress4me wrote:
Chances are it is me that is not communicating well with you at this point.
I don't mind of that's true. Perhaps it isn't.
NoStress4me wrote:

I stepped in and said something to Skom when I thought he was not understanding what you were saying and responding out of turn.
I'm sorry that I missed that. It's always best to link to a former post that you are referring to when you can.
NoStress4me wrote:
I told him that I did not think that your views were changing and that there was miscommunication going on.
I hope that you emphasized that point. I didn't see it.
NoStress4me wrote:
I was asking him to slow down and rethink it.
Thank you. In my opinion, he was in the wrong,

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#502891 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Like I said, this is hilarious. Aren't you enjoying your time spent here?
Shrink is fun, but on the other hand I feel a little sorry for the guy too. Imagine what it must be like to be in his head. Yikes.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#502892 Mar 13, 2013

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502893 Mar 13, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still under the mistaken impression that the reason any atheist is here, is to change the theist into an atheist.
If that's what you think, you are wrong.
Keep your belief(S).
Oh I will. My personal walk with YHWH is the number one priority in my daily existence. At least that is the goal everyday. So thank you very much for that affirmation.

You can really only speak for yourself. But to me its really irrelevant to me if someone is here to change another beliefs. I don't believe it is spiritually achievable on either side. But I do wonder sometimes what someone gets out of asking the same questions a thousand different times in a thousand different ways to a thousand different christians.

But that is just my personal pondering.

So by all means atheist or agnostic or whatever you may be, keep your beliefs as well.

~~~grin~~~
Doctor REALITY

United States

#502894 Mar 13, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-obama-adminis... Yeah,they say it's all about 'terrorism',but in REALITY what they're doing is spying on people to try to get a better understanding of citizen's personal wealth so they can see if they're likely cheating the government out of large amounts of tax revenue.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502895 Mar 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree that the gospel of Christ is not going to reach everyone before death or his return, I personally believe that everyone will be judged off what they know, and those who have died without ever knowing about Christ may or may not be casted into hellfire in the 2nd resurrection, JMHO, the only thing I can do is let the Lord continue to guide me and obey so that I will make my calling an election sure and pray the same for everyone.
Blessings.
Yes sir.

Great conclusion. Especially when you say [let the Lord continue to guide you to make your election sure]

That should be the daily goal of every Jesus Follower. Because at the end of the day the only soul that really matter, is the soul of the Jesus Follower. We can pray for each other, but it no do me any good to worry about your soul, and it don't do any good for you to worry about my soul.

Each soul have the run the race of faith on they own. that why bible say [work out you own salvation...] is a individual thing because we answer to YHWH God by ourselves as to what we do with this body while on earth and how dedicated we were to the Jesus Christ YHWH Son.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#502896 Mar 13, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/argentine-jorge-bergogl... So is THIS man going to end up being the one called 'the False Prophet' mentioned in the Holy Bible?? Time,his words,and his actions will tell.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502897 Mar 13, 2013
[QUOTE who=”G_O_D “] <quoted> text>
Locusts are edible and often better for ryou than the crops they eat.
Many species of locusts are kosher as well. A common food when fasting according to the Bible.[/QUOTE]
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting to know. Doesn't sound like something I would care to eat, but still interesting to know. Thanks G
Honey-spiced Locusts
Ingredients:
1/4 cup butter
pinch of salt
1 cup cleaned insects (we used freeze dried crickets from Amazon)
2 Tbs. honey
1 tsp. Aleppo pepper, mixed in with the honey

Melt your butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the insects and and salt and stir gently for around 10 minutes, making sure to get them completely covered in butter.

When the bugs are suitably crisped, drizzle the spice-honey over them and stir a bit more. Then spread them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and cook for around 10 minutes at 200 F, until the bugs are no longer quite so sticky.
http://www.innatthecrossroads.com/2011/09/11/...

If you haven't seen the full length one man act of 'St. John in exile'/Dean Jones, you should get a gimps in this funny and very engrossing DVD also Grace.
You are at an advantage to find it in Amazon there with no shipping costs.

I see these things happening - eg the locusts, and Lil Whisper announced it in here the other day – some say the 1st of it's kind since just prior to the passover with Moses – as is the time of the passover in Israel now - but... as they go down as one of the 4 wisest creatures in the OT mentioned...'they' haven't told me this is another 'sign' yet.
>>>smile<<<

When the seventh thunder sounds...
Revelation 10:4 (ESV)
4 And when the seven thunders had sounded, I was about to write, but I heard a voice from heaven saying,“Seal up what the seven thunders have said, and do not write it down.”
So 'those things are not in print yet... except in
Daniel
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

God Bless you Sister.
Did you get my last post to you? If so, I'm just catching up... so will get there.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502898 Mar 13, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
"My hope is built on nothing less..."
"Don't give up" !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min Quirky 27,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 985,753
Why are so many black people so FAT? (Jul '09) 5 hr juliakk 230
Black women hate White men? (Feb '11) 5 hr juliakk 67
make money online. free. easy to start. no cred... (Sep '15) 6 hr juliakk 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Anthony MN 685,932
Leftists libs DONT KNOW their own history 7 hr Wake Up 2
More from around the web