|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. I hate it when I get fractions of CDs.
:-)
Something to make you cry. Because I care.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =in_c-uJM15MXX
Ja sweety... even peace warriors cry...
>>>thank you<<<

I have to go now. Supper time.
>>>hugs<<<
Take Care... because 'I do' 2

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
t's not available in germany.
UTube...?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
Chinese fortune cookies:

"A new business venture is on the horizon."
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
UTube...?
I tried but I think the account is closed itīs not available in my country.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Grace Walker wrote:
Seriously Ians? I will just laugh at this post and move on. I Do have a sense of humor also. I am sure you didn't mean anything by this except to make me laugh.
That is correct. Good attitude!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm on the counter terrorism unit. There's an IED in the toaster. I have approximately three minutes to disarm it.

G'night Tide

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried but I think the account is closed itīs not available in my country.
Sorry bout that... I don't have account either.
Don't give Up!
G'nite
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o6RhMM4xlgwXX
G'night Tide
Hahhahahhahha. That was barking mad.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

I heard Shoe throwing is among the arabs, as a sign of contempt.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
A concise definition of "God" would be helpful.
I generally refer to "a god" or to "your god." I seldom use the word in the capitalized form, which is generally in reference to a particular named god. When I do, it is generally an attempt to clarify what another poster means by "God" as in the phrase, "If by 'God' you mean Jehovah-Jesus ... " : http://snipurl.com/26lg00b

The minimum requirement for a god as most monotheists mean it, and therefore, as most of the rest of us understand the word when we hear it, is a sentient, potent, volitional creator of the universe.

In Christianity, the god has additional attributes, such as ruler of the universe, judge of man, source of moral law, author of a bible, monarch in heaven, immortal, extratemporal, perfect, and ubiquitous. This appears to be what most people mean by "God."
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja sweety... even peace warriors cry...
>>>thank you<<<
I have to go now. Supper time.
>>>hugs<<<
Take Care... because 'I do' 2
I really do care. I joke sometimes, well, all the time.

But I think you're cool.

Just sayin

:-)

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I heard Shoe throwing is among the arabs, as a sign of contempt.
I only throw right shoes, as a sign of "I don't really need them anymore".

I think shoes should be sold separately, don't you?

I went into the Redwing store and the dude said he'd sell me a pair of boots for $300. I said, "Can I get the left one for 150?" He said, "No. They're sold in pairs."

I said, "So are panties but I only get one"

He said, "Well buy some more and put them on your left foot".

There were people watching, so I left him standing.

I'll be back.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
Are you kidding me, dr Shrink? Not only have you exposed yourself to me as a liar, but to all of us. Liar. Backstabber.
This is what the Christians on this thread do, but won't acknowledge. I'm thinking now of my discussion a few days ago with Le_Le as she and other Christians were savaging one another. I claimed that the vicious and angry name calling in this thread was of Christian origin, and my evidence for that was the way you people treat one another compared to the way we unbelievers treat one another.

Le_Le's answer to me was that she has seen us in disagreement as well, which is rampant denial of the huge difference between disagreeing and these vicious personal attacks that characterize the interactions of many of you Christians, but none of the unbelievers. Here she is at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

"I see irreligious people in heated debates with each other. I have witnessed bad behavior from irreligious people."

Not like what we see here, or like what is liable to flow between Counter_Strike, Dim, Derp, LAWEST, Qu_in, and others.

Juice gave me a similar response, and called me a hypocrite to boot:

"You lot argue between yourselves, I've been in your 'humanist''science' threads. Will your blatant hypocrisy ever end?"
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Sorry, ladies, but find a single example of Happy Lesbo, Catcher, Scaritual, Tide, River Tam, Wilderide, Hiding, me, or any other regular skeptic posting here treating one another like that. You can't.

By contrast, your religion teaches you to judge angrily. We see it a lot. It's the source of much of the intense rejection of your religion that you have seen here, much of it directed at gays, and often using the word pervert.

I've also listed many of the atheophobic scriptures for you, the ones that refer to us as vile, abominations, no good, fit for a lake of fire, and the moral equivalent of murderers and whoremongers. More of the same.

These words of hateful judgment flow from so many of you Christians like a steady river of bile whether you are directing them at us or one another.

Now it's your turn to be found unfit. Of course, when we do that, we can expect you to call us liars, bigots and hypocrites.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
I hope God always bless those who are good heart, and you are included,
Finding the truth,is not to find church,or spiritual teacher,or pastor, or anyone
We've seen how good your hearts are.
dr Shrink wrote:
The Truth flows only to the personal chosen by God and given them the best spiritual teacher called HOLY SPIRIT JOHN 14;26-27.JOHN 15;26-27
LOL. Is that what you've been farting? The truth from some "Holy Spirit"?
dr Shrink wrote:
I hope you also will find this marvelous truth and the truth will set you free from any Lies,or yokes of brutal mankind gal 5;1, rather meek and sweet yoke is to wear on own neck and be eternaly happy Mat 11;29
Repost from http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... , written about you :

"This guy has as much chance of selling people on Jesus posting like this as a publicly drunken alcoholic staggering door to door while stinking of booze has of trying to sell people on the virtues of alcoholism."

Seriously. Who do you think you're fooling beside yourselves?
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
We have not received the Spirit who is from the world but the Spirit who is from God,that we may understand what God has freely given us.
Yeah, you people are just full of better angels, aren't you? You're so superior to "the world," a term for the rest of us that you seem to use with contempt.

You like to pat yourselves on the back and tell us about your superior ethics and spirituality, but I see something very different.
lil whispers wrote:
This is what we speak not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
Did you mean spiritual truths like "Liar!" "Backstabber!" "Bigot!" and Hypocrite!"?
lil whispers wrote:
The man without the Spirit does not accept that come from the Spirit of God for they are foolish to him and he cannot understand them because they are spiritual discerned.
Yeah, sure. Your spirituality is way over my head. I'm of the world, and therefore am a fool lacking the discernment of a spiritual genius like you.
lil whispers wrote:
The spiritual man makes judgements about all things but he himself is not subject to any man's judgement.
Are you referring to yourselves again? You're hardly spiritual.

But, yes, you certainly do judge all things anyway. And quite self-sanctimoniously, too. It's a big problem.

And you are wrong to think that you are exempt from examination and judgment yourselves. You can probably expect that as the ranks of non-Christians swell, that wagging, pointing finger will be bent back and stuck into your own eyes increasingly frequently.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Now I lay me down to sleep pray the LORD my soul to keep and if I die before I wake pray the LORD my soul to take.
Docor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y7iVwth340sXX
Now I lay me down to sleep pray the LORD my soul to keep and if I die before I wake pray the LORD my soul to take.
And that's exactly what's going to happen to you on Judgement Day: Your 'lord',Satan the devil,is going to have the right to 'take' your soul...if you never accepted the Lord Jesus Christ in THIS lifetime.:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 257,772
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 732,542
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 538,624
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 23 min shyam 5,290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min ChristineM 226,167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Clearwater 173,259
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min WasteWater 94,611
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••