“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#502552 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU TOO IS YOU DON'T FOLLOW 100% GODS COMANDMENTS
How's keeping the Sabbath working for you?

You know that commandment, right? Sundown till sundown, 7th day?

One of the 10 in the OT. The 4th or 3rd commandment depending on the method? That one?

Are Christians keeping that one?

I know the Jews do.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502555 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU DON'T FOLLOW 100% GODS COMANDMENTS
Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
babysan

United States

#502557 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd, Catcher. Don't compare gays to races....
I don't mind gays at all. I can accept them for who they are. I'll never berate them or criticize them or attack them just because they're gay (aside from a gay joke here & there).
I just can't see them as normal.
Big deal.
I don't have to.
Chances are, some of them don't see me as normal. They don't have to.
What is "normal?" I imagine you think YOU are the default normal and anyone who deviates from that is abnormal. That's how bigots think.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#502558 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>there is many things around dr Shrink back yard,basement,shed house,laboratory?
Please? give dr Shrink details what kind of things???
Lol
babysan

United States

#502559 Mar 12, 2013
I have converted to atheism. I figured it's time to finally enbrace reality. It's called growing up.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#502562 Mar 12, 2013
Slim pickings... Most of you are senile right?

Not you Wilde or Tri or LW or Scar :-)

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#502563 Mar 12, 2013
I guess what bothers me about the evolution of this thread is the change of the topic from the design of atonement to anything but the design of the atonement. Why should Jesus love me? Because I was given to Him by the father to be included in His eternal plan.

6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me. 9 I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom You have given Me; for they are Yours; 10 and all things that are Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine; and I have been glorified in them. 11 I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are. 12 While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the [fn3] son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#502566 Mar 12, 2013
babysan wrote:
I have converted to atheism. I figured it's time to finally enbrace reality. It's called growing up.
Embrace THIS:

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502567 Mar 12, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
I guess what bothers me about the evolution of this thread is the change of the topic from the design of atonement to anything but the design of the atonement. Why should Jesus love me? Because I was given to Him by the father to be included in His eternal plan.
6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You gave Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept Your word. 7 Now they have come to know that everything You have given Me is from You; 8 for the words which You gave Me I have given to them; and they received them and truly understood that I came forth from You, and they believed that You sent Me. 9 I ask on their behalf; I do not ask on behalf of the world, but of those whom You have given Me; for they are Yours; 10 and all things that are Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine; and I have been glorified in them. 11 I am no longer in the world; and yet they themselves are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, the name which You have given Me, that they may be one even as We are. 12 While I was with them, I was keeping them in Your name which You have given Me; and I guarded them and not one of them perished but the [fn3] son of perdition, so that the Scripture would be fulfilled.
Hey Timbo,
Give Nancy a >>>hug<<< for my Brother... and don't let you heart be troubled.

It still is where it is - where 'Just Wondering' started it... and it is a very good and honest question. WSJLM ?

Facts are... much of what was written in the Spirit of Prophesy... we are witnessing today.
Folk forget that...

I have never seen this thread so empty either as right now. Was wondering where everyone is 'over there' and... and... and???

Hold on Brother.
Take Care... and did leave you a post a few days back... but not to worry.
Love always, and God Bless

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502568 Mar 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
Hello BLL... Do you plan to put your helmet and suit back on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Taken from lower right of this page...
http://www.scoopweb.com/Pope_Benedict_XII

God Bless... You so busy you don't catch my posts to you any
more...
mmmmmmmmmm ?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502569 Mar 12, 2013
The following are from dr Shrink after May and October 21st came and went uneventful, and Harold Camping became an official false-prophet. Mind you, dr Shrink initially contributed as a disciple of Harold Camping. Portions have been removed for space.

1)AND EVERY MOUNTAIN(not exclussions) AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES(fulfilment of false dreams and folks predicting false own specualtaed dates of end)
and Kings of the earth,and the great men, and the rich men,and the chief capatains(devil) and the mighty men,and every free men,
HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS( clear and plain all false prophets run away to their hiding places, familyradio is in silence of chric mccan crap,mike is gone,dave is gone,gary is gone, ET big mouth is gone,james never enter gates of death to be by the bride table-ALL ARE GONE,HIDING OWN COWARDISH FALSE BAMBLINGS IN THEIR OWN HOLES- ROCKS AND MOUNTAINS

HE HE HE HEEEEEEE

2) just start sing new song of own falsehood and false prophecies reaping fat donations from naive and stupid your believers

3)..FALLEN FALSE DATES PROHECIES,not raptured unjustly from own selfish desires, dissapointed,poor,hide own faces with shame,and own dishonor gary,dave,ET,real,and all maniacs)

4) they seat somewhre in silence,shaking from doubts,stop praying and showing own double face hipocrizy-that many of them
ARE NOT AT ALL BRIDE OF CHRIST

5) not through false dates and bamblings of mr camping,dave ,gary ,et and real

wolvew in the sheeps clothes get out from all those hided holes in the montains,covvered for little while

6) what a shame to speculate own false dates of end,and put blame on God,
THAT HE CHANGE PLANS

GOD NEVER CHANGE HIS ETERNAL PLANS

BUT EARTHLY GRASSHOOPERS TRY TO DICTATE GOD,
OWN EARTHLY TERMS OF OWN SPECUALATIONS AND FALSE REVELATIONS

WHAT A SHAME TO CALL YOURSELF TRUE BELIEVER,but at all most of you are not true believers at all

only spiritual cowards,hiding own faces and bamblings from wolfes in sheep clothes

more fear of people around
as FEAR OF GOD ALONE

7) so,keep open focus on HIM,
not on fasle specaulations of old crips

(NOTE: "old crips" is Shrinkian for "crippled old man.")

8) The Lord Truth,not truth of maniacs a specualtors of end of the world dates
shame to this modern christinaity of maniacs celebrating at end-pagan Saturnalia at 12/24....together with deceived and false old prophet Camping

9) I don,nt read cheap talks of LR webs,I like listen music and plain Bible readings from familradio
but those guys together with camping talk,force me to turn off radio during the time of their cheap talks,like camping, dr cook,or others
mostly they are nonsenses

(NOTE: "LR" is "Latter-Rain.")

10) REPEAT
ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE,HIS PURPOSE

NOT PURPOSE OF MAN MADE SPECUALTAIONS AND CLAIMING THAT GOD PUT DATE ON THE SIDE
FALSE DATES AND FALSE PROHECIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GODS WORD OF THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

so
shame,great shame on all of you blind maniacs,and earthly grasshoopers living only in the time of earth,only created for you,and to deceive yo at end,by own greed ,glamour,glories,and money money money- greeeeeeeeeeenssssssssss greensssssssssss

11) 2 Peter 2;1
But there were false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false teachers(campings,daves,garrie s,ETs(malaks,real etc)
among you,who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring themseflves swift destruction
AND MANY SHALL FOLLOW THEIR PERNICIOUS WAYS;
BY REASON OF WHOM THE WAY OF TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF

FALSE MANIACS AND FALSE PROPHETS BROUGHT GREAT DISQUISTING SHAME AROUND,INTERNET,AND WHOLE WORLD

12) Camping team,and LR church
made to much own wine- drank their wine to much before 5/21/2011 and less after 5/21/2011 till 10/21/2011 get horibly drank own own deadly mixtrue and forget rality

of the HOLY SPIRIT FROM HEAVEN

SHAME SHAME SHAME DRUNKARDS OF OWN DOCTRINES,LIES AND FALSE PREDICTIONS TO THIS WORLD

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502570 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Look NT and what Jesus said about Sabbath
"Sabbath is for people,or people for Sabbath?"....Mark 2;27.Mat 12;8
spiritual born again Jews keep only all spiritual Gods laws,not ceremonial laws of OT
next of all?I don't recognize myself as christian having name given by roman Ceasar not Jesus
ALSO I AM NOT WORLD NAMED CHRISTIAN,AND NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANY EARTHLY ABOMINABLE CHURCHES FULL OF DEVIL SPIRIT VOMITS
How about this?

9)"Their worship of me is useless, because they teach man-made rules as if they were doctrines.'" (Mat†15:9†CJB)

huh oh

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#502571 Mar 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
why would any christian want to spend all day wiping the butt of a whiny Christian bigot?
I don't know. Why be with a Christian at all?

Fennario

#502572 Mar 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
LOL..Depends where the hole was Doc but Beavers live in ...
Seriously, Grace?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502573 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
erger merge verge schmerge,gealaufen kleine prosie na trawie,
a ty jest voll of schwine klein gu wno eee Bo Hoo Do Do
never forget this langues is from deep space or ancient pleyades,
every impuls have 12 senses?
WHAT?

C'mon, dr Shrink, I'm not that kind of guy...unless you're a woman.

Fennario

#502574 Mar 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Ians....if you arent lying again and didnt make up the story about your church being corrupt as part of revisionist history because it suits your purpose now then answer a simple question. Why did you give 10% of your income knowing it was going to enrich the priest and his family (priests cant have families btw which made me wonder why you said priest) and continue to stay in that church?
What?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502576 Mar 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
The following are from dr Shrink after May and October 21st came and went uneventful, and Harold Camping became an official false-prophet. Mind you, dr Shrink initially contributed as a disciple of Harold Camping. Portions have been removed for space.
1)AND EVERY MOUNTAIN(not exclussions) AND ISLAND WERE MOVED OUT OF THEIR PLACES(fulfilment of false dreams and folks predicting false own specualtaed dates of end)
and Kings of the earth,and the great men, and the rich men,and the chief capatains(devil) and the mighty men,and every free men,
HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS( clear and plain all false prophets run away to their hiding places, familyradio is in silence of chric mccan crap,mike is gone,dave is gone,gary is gone, ET big mouth is gone,james never enter gates of death to be by the bride table-ALL ARE GONE,HIDING OWN COWARDISH FALSE BAMBLINGS IN THEIR OWN HOLES- ROCKS AND MOUNTAINS
HE HE HE HEEEEEEE
2) just start sing new song of own falsehood and false prophecies reaping fat donations from naive and stupid your believers
3)..FALLEN FALSE DATES PROHECIES,not raptured unjustly from own selfish desires, dissapointed,poor,hide own faces with shame,and own dishonor gary,dave,ET,real,and all maniacs)
4) they seat somewhre in silence,shaking from doubts,stop praying and showing own double face hipocrizy-that many of them
ARE NOT AT ALL BRIDE OF CHRIST
5) not through false dates and bamblings of mr camping,dave ,gary ,et and real
wolvew in the sheeps clothes get out from all those hided holes in the montains,covvered for little while
6) what a shame to speculate own false dates of end,and put blame on God,
THAT HE CHANGE PLANS
GOD NEVER CHANGE HIS ETERNAL PLANS
BUT EARTHLY GRASSHOOPERS TRY TO DICTATE GOD,
OWN EARTHLY TERMS OF OWN SPECUALATIONS AND FALSE REVELATIONS
WHAT A SHAME TO CALL YOURSELF TRUE BELIEVER,but at all most of you are not true believers at all
only spiritual cowards,hiding own faces and bamblings from wolfes in sheep clothes
more fear of people around
as FEAR OF GOD ALONE
7) so,keep open focus on HIM,
not on fasle specaulations of old crips
(NOTE: "old crips" is Shrinkian for "crippled old man.")
8) The Lord Truth,not truth of maniacs a specualtors of end of the world dates
shame to this modern christinaity of maniacs celebrating at end-pagan Saturnalia at 12/24....together with deceived and false old prophet Camping
9) I don,nt read cheap talks of LR webs,I like listen music and plain Bible readings from familradio
but those guys together with camping talk,force me to turn off radio during the time of their cheap talks,like camping, dr cook,or others
mostly they are nonsenses
(NOTE: "LR" is "Latter-Rain.")
10) REPEAT
ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE,HIS PURPOSE
NOT PURPOSE OF MAN MADE SPECUALTAIONS AND CLAIMING THAT GOD PUT DATE ON THE SIDE
FALSE DATES AND FALSE PROHECIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GODS WORD OF THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH
so
shame,great shame on all of you blind maniacs,and earthly grasshoopers living only in the time of earth,only created for you,and to deceive yo at end,by own greed ,glamour,glories,and money money money- greeeeeeeeeeenssssssssss greensssssssssss
11) 2 Peter 2;1
But there were false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false teachers(campings,daves,garrie s,ETs(malaks,real etc)
among you,who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring themseflves swift destruction
AND MANY SHALL FOLLOW THEIR PERNICIOUS WAYS;
BY REASON OF WHOM THE WAY OF TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF
FALSE MANIACS AND FALSE PROPHETS BROUGHT GREAT DISQUISTING SHAME AROUND,INTERNET,AND WHOLE WORLD
12) Camping team,and LR church
made to much own wine- drank their wine
I'm glad he cleared up that part about the "old crips".

I was thinking Compton.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502577 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
>>>excuse me today<<<

Now I have seen everything!

'I'm a descendant of Jesus Christ'

"In 1209 in Beziers, south-west France, an entire village of 20,000 was slaughtered by papal forces for believing that the ?whore? Mary Magdalene had married Jesus."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-398...

What a load of crap!
Wonder how much money she got outta cashing in on that one?

...reckon with all the 'Mary Magdalene's in the world it is time for the real one to please stand up!

Take Care lil sister.
LUVU2

Fennario

#502578 Mar 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL..This from the guy who figured if 73% are Christians the rest must be atheist or anti-theist without taking into account all other religious groups
No, moron, That was your feeble interpretation. Yo have absolutely no idea what was written even when you are looking at it.
Skombolis wrote:
Mine was a simple typo as I was thinking 77%.
That's what I said, moron. You can't cut-and-paste without fooking it up, can you?

Don't you ever get tired of being my whipping boy? I never seem to get tired of kicking your testicles up into your tonsils. It's become part of my daily exercise routine.

I wonder how many more months you will subject your friends to this? All you need to do to end this beating is to beg for my forgiveness, you maggot.

Cheers!

Fennario

#502579 Mar 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
No i still have [sex] with my ex.

LOL. That's worse than prison sex. She streeted you, but still has you service her. You're a dildo. What happened to your dignity?

I'll bet you pay her, too, don't you? Every month.

[QUOTE who="Skombolis"]me and my colon.
Nobody cares about your colon outside of American prisons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessari... 777,481
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 560,158
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 16 min andet1987 1,404
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 18 min hpcaban 3
Scientific proof for God's existence 22 min Doctor REALITY 45
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 25 min Doctor REALITY 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min YellowPissreality 265,392
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Dolphin 441,808
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web