Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#502531 Mar 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them.Psalms 119:165
But your fellow Christians claim we are to abandon The Law.

Your religion suffers from schizophrenia.

Care for a a ham and cheese sandwich ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#502532 Mar 12, 2013
Trifecta is now in total meltdown.

Get a good night's rest, Tri. Hope you feel better.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#502533 Mar 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
1Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
Why is the woman subjugated to the man?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502534 Mar 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is "my people"...The TRIBE of Judah (Levi)
:-)
I have noticed this change - and of many others who were of a traditional Christian Faith – all laying claim in one way or another to a Judaic Link.

And them becoming branches with a Judaic Christian Faith.

Or

Have you traced your family tree... as many are also doing?

Found this in Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaic-Christian
Since 9/11
…only America has called itself Judeo-Christian. America is also unique in that it has always combined secular government with a society based on religious values. Along with the belief in liberty—as opposed to, for example, the European belief in equality, the Muslim belief in theocracy, and the Eastern belief in social conformity—Judeo-Christ ian values are what distinguish America from all other countries.

Is this true?

My Link???
mmmmmmmmmm
now that's a story

Just lets say I only have the Spirit of God to declare mine!
...otherwise I might mess it up...

I am the sparrow

Luv you Sister Friend...
>>>SHALOM<<< was the name of my home in Africa!

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#502535 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no! Jesus fulfilled the law. That's why Christians never refer to those Old Testament passages as if they were still relevant. Of course, in fulfilling the law, Jesus also negated himself as the messiah predicted in the Hebrew Bible. But then again he already did that by failing to gather all the Jews to Israel, rebuild the temple, be fully human, and create world peace in his own lifetime. But, whatever!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502536 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize of course that by adopting Shrinkie as a gossip friend you have admitted to being the loser in all arguements.
Gossip? maybe you're the one in total meltdown. What a moronic thing to write. Gossip is talking behind someone's back.

Shrink write on the billboard, I choose to write back.

That is the whole point of the billboard right? You write back to who you want to. You ignore who you want.

You not the brightest bulb are you?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502537 Mar 12, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW..I am sorry that I didn't answer that question for you but yes, We are non-denominational. I use to go to a Baptist Church and tried a pentecostal but I really like the non-donominational better. God Bless You my sister
Ja, thanx... I should have read the tag of the page which seemed to be the only thing which said so. So many branches today, it is hard to keep up!

...but here...

I shared a 'mission' with you Grace, as thought with your own interests with the homeless...?
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

But that's OK if you can't - many feel challenged - but this was not intended, but a valid point of the journey, and very interesting.

I am yet to meet another who gives up all, and it would be nice to share experience with some-one.
It sue is a journey of an incredible kind.

God Bless you too Sister.
Take Care with all those studies!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#502538 Mar 12, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
LOL...WHAT?? Please show your evidence that Jesus doesn't exist.
Read it again, Dimwit. I made no such claim.
Skombolis wrote:
Even Historians outside the faith, some that were critics of the faith, wrote about him.
Not first hand. They wrote about the legend or myth of Jesus.
Skombolis wrote:
What evidence do you have that He isnt God? I'm looking forward to you evading the question and not answering:)
That's a different question.

Furthermore, I've already answered that for you repeatedly. If you want to see it again, find anybody else that also wants to know, have them ask for you, and I'll link that individual to one of hundreds of copies of the same answer, the last one dated February 9th on this very thread and addressed to you, you hopeless Dimwit.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#502539 Mar 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gossip? maybe you're the one in total meltdown. What a moronic thing to write. Gossip is talking behind someone's back.
Shrink write on the billboard, I choose to write back.
That is the whole point of the billboard right? You write back to who you want to. You ignore who you want.
You not the brightest bulb are you?
And the meltdown continues. Continue to stew, Trifecta, maybe it will tenderize you in time.

<throws another log on the fire>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#502540 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
No no no! Jesus fulfilled the law. That's why Christians never refer to those Old Testament passages as if they were still relevant. Of course, in fulfilling the law, Jesus also negated himself as the messiah predicted in the Hebrew Bible. But then again he already did that by failing to gather all the Jews to Israel, rebuild the temple, be fully human, and create world peace in his own lifetime. But, whatever!
Like a Moshe Dayan ?

<smile>

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#502541 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many abandon more than the Law...
They abandon themselves in the process.

But many others don'tr...

Just wondering now with all the pomp of Rome going on again now and the sickening deceit of those at the top?

They are like red bloodied vultures in fancy dress parade - watching all their poor gullible followers drop from exhausting adoration - just for a puff of smoke to declare the 'Victory'.

I know...
...don't say it or even go there...
...it was I who stuck my neck out for the innocent lambs being led to the slaughter...
...remember?

I will NOT ride no beast of prey of the human kind, not kiss their feet in those silly red shoes. Nor will I drip with the gold of the world hanging round my church like a mill stone around my neck... a stumbling block to the children of our future.

I will remain on my perch - not pulpit - and sing just as a sparrow, and rejoice that after such a heavy load I even have breath.

Who was it that said..."Let my people go?"
Oh Ja... Moses.
No...'I am that I am' declared that!

Thanx for letting me also get this off my chest.
>>>smile<<<
Take Care

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502542 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
Why is the woman subjugated to the man?
Such order was supposed to keep confusion at bay. What it doesn't mean, though, is that women are supposed to act as servants to men. A "help-meet" assists- not do it all.
endtime

AOL

#502543 Mar 12, 2013

----#---- NEX POPE is ANTICHRIST

http://youtu.be/Co9oADUSi08

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#502544 Mar 12, 2013
endtime wrote:
... Hold on.

I thought the Pope that just resigned was ANTICHRIST<(it looks good capped like that, nice touch), and I thought OBAMA<(I'm using your technique) was ANTICHRIST, too.

Like a timeshare on the Gulfcoast.

But evil, probably 2x's the evil, cause of timeshare.

Maybe even a Tag Team of evil, similar to Wrasslin! and such.

Or maybe you're just using "ANTICHRIST" in a generic way, broad in scope.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502546 Mar 12, 2013
endtime wrote:
Also, are you aware of just comedic value there would be had, if instead of your service provider being AOL...

...It was LOL?

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502549 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your a...is shaking before dr Shink,your madness is worse from all those gays bambling insane halucinative stories
but your scholarship ,philosophy of Tsu,against Paul, and Bible made you victim of low stage parasidal Society infecting you with all kind of stupidity like white maggot seating inside of your a...causing itching ears and toungue to spread wicked idle gossip and join all those perverts
FART FART FART
Tjse! deTy, Deruva ATTmtr.llKef sim salla bim? nagreT Klbba DURRRR!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#502551 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your a...is shaking before dr Shink,your madness is worse from all those gays bambling insane halucinative stories
but your scholarship ,philosophy of Tsu,against Paul, and Bible made you victim of low stage parasidal Society infecting you with all kind of stupidity like white maggot seating inside of your a...causing itching ears and toungue to spread wicked idle gossip and join all those perverts
FART FART FART
And my arguement has been substantiated beyond all doubt.

The plaintiff rests.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#502552 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU TOO IS YOU DON'T FOLLOW 100% GODS COMANDMENTS
How's keeping the Sabbath working for you?

You know that commandment, right? Sundown till sundown, 7th day?

One of the 10 in the OT. The 4th or 3rd commandment depending on the method? That one?

Are Christians keeping that one?

I know the Jews do.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502555 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU DON'T FOLLOW 100% GODS COMANDMENTS
Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covers the mouth of the wicked.
babysan

United States

#502557 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Gawd, Catcher. Don't compare gays to races....
I don't mind gays at all. I can accept them for who they are. I'll never berate them or criticize them or attack them just because they're gay (aside from a gay joke here & there).
I just can't see them as normal.
Big deal.
I don't have to.
Chances are, some of them don't see me as normal. They don't have to.
What is "normal?" I imagine you think YOU are the default normal and anyone who deviates from that is abnormal. That's how bigots think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You want REAL PROOF that God is REAL??! 3 min Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min MrAnderson9 879,048
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 603,236
I....LOVE....DR. J. Vernon McGee!!!! 33 min Doctor REALITY 2
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 36 min spelliccia 15
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 272,881
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Doctor Justice_ 8,058
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr ChristINSANITY is... 3,846
More from around the web