Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#502492 Mar 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
PAY REAL CLOSE ATTENTION;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;
The GOSPEL of the KINGDOM SHALL be preached in ALL the WORLD for a witness unto ALL NATIONS;;;; and then shall the end come.MATTHEW 24:14
Which of the dozens of Gospels would that be ?

BTW, Which Gospel did Paul use, Mark, Matthew, Luke, John, Peter, Thomas, Barnabas, Mary, Judas, etc.?

Paul said only one Gospel was true and the other Gospels evil. Why are there four Gospels in the Bible ? That seems to make the Bible 3/4 evil according to PAul.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#502495 Mar 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And even science is realizing that a soul or psyche exist.
No, not really.
Sure humans were made in the image of YHWH. But YHWH also say his ways are not our ways. So there are features of YHWH humans cannot relate to.
So humans were created in the image of Yahweh, but not at the same time? Humans are like God unless they aren't?
You believe its a guess, I don't. My experience leads me to be confident..maybe sometimes to a fault, that I have access to father YHWH through son Jesus Christ and the Spirit. That is not a guess to [me].
Of course it's a guess on your part. How do you know that things you attribute to Yahweh aren't really the work of a different god, or of no god. You don't.
Make it up as I go along? I consider it musings on information not in the bible.
Why YHWH would punish for eternity for rejecting His Son? I would.
Exactly. Your God thinks just like you do. Don't you find that fact rather telling?
YHWH prefers faith.
Faith is just belief without proof. So God prefers to make people guess, and if they guess wrong, it's eternal punishment for them. Which, BTW, God already knew whether it would do or not even prior to their birth.
Why keep asking different Christians to get different perspectives?
To gain knowledge, of course.
Why. No one no do that for a hobby. why not move forward with you life? why not involve yourself in something that give you fulfillment?
Why are you judging what my hobbies are? If talking about Christianity with me is not interesting to you, you are perfectly free to ignore my posts. But if you are interested in having a civil discussion, I'm happy to do that. I feel people can become wiser by learning from each other.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#502497 Mar 12, 2013
John 12:44
Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

1Corinthians 15-24-28
Then cometh the end, when [the Son] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when [God, even the Father] shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For [the Son] must reign, till [God, even the Father] hath put all enemies under [the Son's] feet.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
For [God, even the Father] hath put all things under [the Son's] feet. But when [God, even the Father] saith, all things are put under [the Son], it is manifest that [God, even the Father] is excepted, which did put all things under [the Son].
And when all things shall be subdued unto [the Son], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto [God, even the Father] that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all.

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

1Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

1Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502499 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you judging what my hobbies are? If talking about Christianity with me is not interesting to you, you are perfectly free to ignore my posts.
So then I will do.

There is nothing more we can learn from each other.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#502502 Mar 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There is just your boy's fervent hope for an afterlife, like yours.
The evidence is not for an afterlife, the study is for evidence that the soul/psyche/mind is a separate and distinct entity from the brain.

Him and hundreds of other scientists that are doing the research with him, believe that is established.

I think I will believe them and their extensive research, than a religious slave Dr [do little] nobody, that the only thing you have written worth reading, is the abject failure you have proved your philosophy to me.

You have my permission to remain an Atheist.

“I LOVE Bare Girl Legs !!!!”

Since: Mar 13

Bend, Oregon

#502504 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you penaut cheap narrow atheistic brain,without of end repeat same BS,
just try to read some books, of take EEC,maybe you improve your urinated brain efficiency?
*peanut ...*atheiastic ("without of end repeat same bs" ... sorry i have no idea what your synax was supposed to have read)*Just try and read some books ....*Or take (an) ECC *maybe you'll improve *urinated brain's efficiency ...

Hahahaha other than that, those two sentences were perfect !!!!!

San Francisco

#502505 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
better to seat on the porch and fart on your life,and your immral filthy BS
just space generator flying UFO send to your brown splash and loud fart sounds like PRRRRRRT DRISSSSS DRISSSS,similar sound if someone seat on the toilet and take watery s...
just stick your immorality to the bucket of filthy menstruated women rugs add 4 spoons of maan sperm(instead eat on breakfast)and you will know ?What and how dirty immoral filthy life is yours
I think you are mixing me up with someone else. Adam, perhaps?

Bend, Oregon

#502506 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Triecta my bro
Leave this idiot atheistic dirty gay alone
he mock God since Internet exists, all the time same posts,
seems to me,he posts from the mental institution room from stolen nurse computer,
he is not only crazy but also goof
Seem to me dr shrink no pass primary grammar course in high school. Perhaps native language too hard to learn ... better be know it all in bible instead .... hahahaha

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#502510 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Triecta my bro
Leave this idiot atheistic dirty gay alone
he mock God since Internet exists, all the time same posts,
seems to me,he posts from the mental institution room from stolen nurse computer,
he is not only crazy but also goof
I think you on to something Shrink.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

He been doing the same thing and asking the same thing for yrs it look like.

maybe the man just mad.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#502513 Mar 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

1Corinthians 15-24-28
Then cometh the end, when [the Son] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when [God, even the Father] shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For [the Son] must reign, till [God, even the Father] hath put all enemies under [the Son's] feet.
For [God, even the Father] hath put all things under [the Son's] feet. But when [God, even the Father] saith, all things are put under [the Son], it is manifest that [God, even the Father] is excepted, which did put all things under [the Son].
And when all things shall be subdued unto [the Son], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto [God, even the Father] that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all.

Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
dr Shrink wrote:
what you try to do with those passages
Quote them. I believe I was successful.
dr Shrink wrote:
all together misch mash and out of context at all?
Like all your posts?

[QUOTE dr Shrink"]look like you start drive to be insane[/QUOTE]My drive toward insanity began the first time I laid eyes on a post from you.
dr Shrink wrote:
you are son of confussion,
That would make you and your posts my parents.
dr Shrink wrote:
only gossip about others allow you to be alive,and exist at your local dead area
You only call it "gossip" because you got exposed as the liar you truly are. Maybe next time, you won't lie about your discipleship to Harold Camping and the contributions you made in sharing his false-prophecy with others.
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU DON'T IMPRESS ANYBODY
And you do? I'm not counting your Dundalk, MD crew,either.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#502514 Mar 12, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:

1Corinthians 15-24-28

dr Shrink wrote:
what you try to do with those passages
Quote them. I believe I was successful.
dr Shrink wrote:
all together misch mash and out of context at all?
Like all your posts?
dr Shrink wrote:
look like you start drive to be insane
My drive toward insanity began the first time I laid eyes on a post from you.
dr Shrink wrote:
you are son of confussion,
That would make you and your posts my parents.
dr Shrink wrote:
only gossip about others allow you to be alive,and exist at your local dead area
You only call it "gossip" because you got exposed as the liar you truly are. Maybe next time, you won't lie about your discipleship to Harold Camping and the contributions you made in sharing his false-prophecy with others.
dr Shrink wrote:
YOU DON'T IMPRESS ANYBODY
And you do? I'm not counting your Dundalk, MD crew,either.

Bend, Oregon

#502515 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you are to stupid and to low IQ to send remarks to foreign english spoken smart people,
anyway overseas nobody understand your american hot potatoe hilly billy langauge
you know nothing about my native langauges,also shut your stupid face from those rascistic remarks and post to me in my native language,not yours hillibilly s...
or close your hole= ass(mouth) and don't spread stinks of s...and farts about others
ohh my bad ... i didn't know Maryland was a forign country ... btw .. it is "Too" stupid ... and "too low (an) IQ .... hahahha ... but yea, you burned me, i am a man, i can admit it, you made me look stupid ...

Bend, Oregon

#502516 Mar 12, 2013
foreign .. whatever ...

Bend, Oregon

#502517 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
end of discussions with one more stupid poor miserable wicked unsaved wreckable creature
please accept my FARTS FAARTS FARTS
as good bye to you FART
I sure hope those were good christain farts, oh "saved" representative of Christ on earth .... the heavens are proud of your work ... carry on brother!

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#502518 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid a...
if you don't know what to say or post?
please ?seat inside of your hole like shaking rat and read all "siants"posts
Maybe 0.1 oz will enter to your empty skull
everybody knows you from your stupid posts,and slums primitivism
~P-U ...gag ...vomit!!!~

What is that revolting odor that seems to follow you 007?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#502519 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
An average day on planet Earth for the last 30,000 years.
And in that day the sun will shine and the moon will travel in its course. The rivers will flow and the wind doth blow.
Some will sleep while others are restless. A cow will give birth to a calf and a lion will devour a lamb.
<face palm>
Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them.Psalms 119:165

San Francisco

#502520 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your thinking is contaminated by drops of dr Shrink urines,
Oh, well then some chlorine drops should take care of that problem.
adam very soon will arive with ninja sword and cut out your worthless balls and throw them to the scavengers for breakfast
How Christ-like.

Location hidden

#502521 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Predictions warning about the coming of Paul, the anti-christ, no doubt.
Psalms 119:165

Location hidden

#502522 Mar 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a day, any day.
<face palm>

Location hidden

#502523 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Just here to preach? No prob.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Cat 52,545
Huge march TODAY and TOMORROW 4 min GFL 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 992,244
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 693,390
Hi!!!! My name is Buhwheet!!! 40 min Doctor REALITY 2
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 44 min Doctor REALITY 19
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 45 min Doctor REALITY 36
More from around the web