mike

AOL

#502385 Mar 12, 2013
Those who are so willing to express a belief, at least be tough enough to take what you get. However, those who express a belief in a christian GOD are suppose to face the firing squad with a smile knowing your reward is on the other side, you don't belong amongst the living dead,..don't know why your GOD has left you here all alone.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502386 Mar 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You could say the same about a Christian RiversideRedneck.
just sayin.
How?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502387 Mar 12, 2013
mike wrote:
Those who are so willing to express a belief, at least be tough enough to take what you get.
Like when you expressed your belief that God exists only in our minds and called BULLSHIT on you?

Like that?

Bullshit, dude. Just bullshit.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502388 Mar 12, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
If he puts a BIG boat under it and then gets a bunch of animals and...
never mind.
That's just plain ridiculous.
BIG boat needs BIG sails.

http://s253.beta.photobucket.com/user/CornGod...
mike

AOL

#502389 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing what He's always done, giving you and me free will...
Hello River..neck

We have free-will in many aspects of life, that doesn't imply a GOD has something to do with it.

thanks

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502390 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. God isn't a genie in a bottle that is summoned for you non-believers. God brings Himself forth.
When?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#502391 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I'm so cold. It's warmer outside than it is where I was.
I know what that's like.

At the warehouse where I used to work, they had a walk in cooler and freezer. That's where I started out. All the boxes get covered in frost and you can't tell the spicy chicken patties from the regular chicken patties.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502392 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't speak for all homosexuals.
That may be YOUR view, and you're entitled to it.
I don't give a rats ass about gays, Wilde, I don't. But to say that they are "normal" is a pointless and baseless arguement.
To say that you're normal is a pointless argument. I can't say it's baseless.
mike

AOL

#502393 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no, no, no... That won't catch an argument.
Except of course that your "fact" is bullshit.
Prove me wrong.
<quoted text>
**rubs bottle**
Damn it!
Do the professing christians know you're here to make them look bad?

That "Epi" character is a real push over, sticking to the script.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502394 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
When?
For me, all the time. He answers my prayers a lot.
mike

AOL

#502395 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Like when you expressed your belief that God exists only in our minds and called BULLSHIT on you?
Like that?
Bullshit, dude. Just bullshit.
Thanks for understanding.

Are you related to the character,"Hick-up"?
mike

AOL

#502396 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, all the time. He answers my prayers a lot.
Silly!

That's the voice's in your head.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502397 Mar 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello River..neck
We have free-will in many aspects of life, that doesn't imply a GOD has something to do with it.
thanks
That doesn't imply that God doesn't have something to do with it, either.

You're welcome.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502398 Mar 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Do the professing christians know you're here to make them look bad?
That "Epi" character is a real push over, sticking to the script.
I say your "fact" is bullshit and THIS is your rebuttal??

LMAO!

All too easy...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502399 Mar 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for understanding.
Are you related to the character,"Hick-up"?
You're welcome.

Are you related to Ike?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502400 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, all the time. He answers my prayers a lot.
Define a lot.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502401 Mar 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Silly!
That's the voice's in your head.
No, it isn't.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502402 Mar 12, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Define a lot.
Often

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502403 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Often
So far you've said: All the time, a lot and often.

When do we get to never? Ever?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502404 Mar 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what that's like.
At the warehouse where I used to work, they had a walk in cooler and freezer. That's where I started out. All the boxes get covered in frost and you can't tell the spicy chicken patties from the regular chicken patties.
I bet the roosters knew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 5 min andet1987 4,416
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min River Tam 765,039
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 554,998
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min YellowPissreality 263,586
Last Word + 2 8 min andet1987 948
loan shark needed (Apr '14) 14 min andet1987 9
*POPE, ISRAEL -- 7 Year Agreement (News) 15 min EndTimesYTube 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 2 hr truth 932
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr truth 5,435

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE