Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502438 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I purport to speak for anyone but myself?
To say that gays are normal or not is irrelevant to anyone beyond the person making such a subjective statement. Your problem is that you confuse subjective opinion for facts in the world at large.
OK, if you keep using words like "purport", this conversation is over.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#502439 Mar 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody says they can't stand black people, does he get points for honesty?
Come on, dude.
Oh Gawd, Catcher. Don't compare gays to races....

I don't mind gays at all. I can accept them for who they are. I'll never berate them or criticize them or attack them just because they're gay (aside from a gay joke here & there).

I just can't see them as normal.

Big deal.

I don't have to.

Chances are, some of them don't see me as normal. They don't have to.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#502440 Mar 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
You told us you have anal sex with your wife.
Some would say that's not "normal".
Yup, they probably would.

Do you have a point?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#502441 Mar 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reasonable? iyai!lol.
You must think you dealing with a human when it comes to YHWH.
Most Christians anthropomorphize Yahweh. And after all, in Genesis doesn't it say humans were created in Yahweh's image? What is the significance of that statement? God is like humans when you want to rationalize it's behavior, and then not like humans when you can't explain it's actions rationally?
My thing is, everybody will not have access to the bible. millions of people have lived and died since Christ was on earth and never have the bible or hear of Jesus. I don't believe all of those people are in hell.
It would be unfair, but that doesn't mean it's not what happens. The idea of eternal torute and suffering with no hope of redemption for the sin of guessing wrong in life is itself as unfair a thing as can be imagined anyway.
I believe YHWH has a special eternal punishment, substantially more punishing, than a person who die just out of naturally being evil and wicked, than a person that die knowing the gospel of Jesus Christ, and choose to refuse the gift.
It sounds like you just make up your ideology as you go along.
YHWH has a right to be insulted, angry and vengeful that someone would reject the sacrifice of the Son Jesus Christ.
Why? Didn't God know in advance what would happen? Moreover, if belief in the sacrifice were so important to God then God could provide objective evidence for it, rather than expecting people to believe such a story on it's face with no proof (and then punishing them forever for guessing wrong). It's like God punishes only the intelligent people, but saves the gullible. Or at least the gullible who have the good luck to fall into Christianity's hands first rather than some other religion.
Same I believe the opposite. That many of those millions of people that died never hearing about Jesus Christ, will be saved. God won't punish someone that never had a chance to reject a gift. The gift of Christ was never presented to them so they could not reject. YHWH will save many of those people based by means that I don't know.
Really? Where does it say that in the Bible? Or is that what you'd like to believe?
So YHWH does not need the bible to save someone. How a person condemn themselves, is to know about YHWH Son the Christ, and reject that gift. That soul have some explaining to do to YHWH why they reject the Christ.
What if someone rejects Christ simply because they don't believe a story with no evidence to back it up? If someone said the same thing to you about Islam, or Scientology, you'd think it was ridiculous.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502442 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh....

Here we go again.

A Christian asks to prove God doesn't exist and the dumb ass has to ask which god.....
Lol...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502443 Mar 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>That is "my people"...The TRIBE of Judah (Levi)

:-)
Star!

San Francisco

#502444 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, if you keep using words like "purport", this conversation is over.
>:-)~

Sorry, I'll endeavor to be more monosyllabic in future.

Ooops!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502445 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>g_0_d is not only dumb ass,but also brain inside burnt up by drugs,alcohol and own delusions causing his inside of his 0.1% brain only few black holes
Hey Doc, how's things?
:-)

San Francisco

#502446 Mar 12, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
You're silly. Jupiter is a planet. Duh.
...named after the god Jupiter.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502447 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>So God is responsible for evil and inflicts it on humans to test them. And the consequences for failing the test is eternal damnation? Or will your faith alone save you, and succumbing to evil does not ultimately matter? Moreover, if God is omniscient, what is the point of such testing? It seems like gratuitous pain and suffering at the hands of a not-so benevolent God.
I have explained my views on this before. Are you messing with me? Is this a test?
:-D

San Francisco

#502448 Mar 12, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what a f........ are you here again?
are you zombie or frankenstein ghost bambling insanity around
be happy that cyber space allow you to mock people like Adam
if he would catch you in your immoral filthy life, for sure he would cut out with sharp ninja sword your dead balls and neck
What about my life is either immoral or filthy?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502449 Mar 12, 2013
babysan wrote:
I am a recent convert to atheism. What can I say? I decided to grow up and embrace reality.
You want me should make you a commemorative plate?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#502450 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>...named after the god Jupiter.
No way! They named the "god" after the planet cause Adam named the planet and he existed first.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#502451 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind gays at all. I can accept them for who they are. I'll never berate them or criticize them or attack them just because they're gay (aside from a gay joke here & there).
I just can't see them as normal.
Big deal.
I don't have to.
How nice of you.

Black people too?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#502452 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, they probably would.
Do you have a point?
Well, yeah.

You're a bigot.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#502453 Mar 12, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
You're about as normal as purple lemons.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#502454 Mar 12, 2013
Boxers or Briefs?

Well actually ...

No you must not!
There are only two options.
Yes, yes, we know there are three truths; but there are only two options, the third choice being "taboo" (for lack of a better term). We do not teach it, nor do we discuss it.

Boxers or Briefs?
This is your first choice. Subsequent choices include differing selections such as; color, fabric, frontal opening or not, etc., etc.

Boxers and Briefs are undergarments, and are therefore designed to be worn under other garments. With your outer garment you create an illusion. No one need know your hearts truths or desires concerning under-garments except that which you chose to share. In fact; your under-garment is so well concealed that it is possible to claim one while living another. It is even possible to stray from the mainstream and live the third option unbeknownst by the general population ...but you'll learn enough of that in time. It's considered taboo, and we don't discuss it.

Boxers or Briefs?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#502455 Mar 12, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
>:-)~
Sorry, I'll endeavor to be more monosyllabic in future.
Ooops!
Alright, that's it, Mr!

The gloves are off.

I have no idea what you just endeavored to purport!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#502456 Mar 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you.
Black people too?
There you go again.

Comparing a sexual preference or orientation to race.

Knock it off, get real.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#502457 Mar 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yeah.
You're a bigot.
No, I mean a real point. Not your unfounded opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 646,696
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 min USA-1 38,758
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min River Tam 48,933
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 32 min WasteWater 2,077
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 32 min Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 41 min Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min VIKING 971,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web