“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502262 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx... but very strange!
This is in conjunction with what you said in a post re the majority of 'mental illness' sufferers having guilt or shame.
It seems every time I do post a link from this it is taken
By who?
The Guilty?
The other day it was working fine!
That adds up to 3 over time since I began, they are removing or changing!
I am working to help some of these victims...
Such again is the Guilt and Shame of the big phamas affecting folk who are not mental in any way.
One Jewish medic wants a victim to stop bowing the God!
Here's another.
http://rense.com/general52/exc.htm
http://www.informationliberation.com/test.php...
<excerpt>
Big Pharma's strong political ties
Who will create the screening tests and who will create the algorithms? Well, Big Pharma will undoubtedly play a role, as it always does. Eli Lilly and Janssen Pharmaceutica's parent company, Johnson & Johnson, already have extensive ties to the Bush Family and the federal government. Take a look at these links:
Eli Lilly (Prozac, Zyprexa):
* Former President George Herbert Walker Bush = former member of the Eli Lilly board of directors
* Mitch Daniels, President George W. Bush's former director of Management and Budget = former Eli Lilly vice president
* Sidney Taurel, member of President Bush's Homeland Security Advisory Council = current CEO of Eli Lilly
* The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)= major recipient of Eli Lilly funding
(Source: "Eli Lilly, Zyprexa and the Bush Family" by Bruce Levine)
Johnson & Johnson, parent company of Janssen Pharmaceutica (Risperdal)
* Robert Wood Johnson IV, heir to the Johnson & Johnson fortune, raised more than $100,000 for George W. Bush's 2000 presidential campaign and more than $200,000 for Bush's 2004 campaign.
(Source: "Bush Administration -- Money, Politics & Drugs" by Evelyn Pringle)
"Treating" the mental health problems of... children?
But the problem doesn't end there. If the New Freedom Initiative succeeds, TMAP's standards will create a reality for Americans as horrifying as any future imagined in a dystopian novel. President Bush's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health proposes to start its screening process in the nation's schools.
continued in link...
wow. yeah we do have too much drugs in the U.S, and the abuse is really bad. Especially with the mental and psychiatric prescribed medication for children and adult.

Yeah, I do believe it raises issues of guilt and shame and may be make it worse. interesting stuff there writer.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#502263 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of Mormon guys (young, white shirts, ties) stopped by while I was washing my car. I told them I was too busy to listen to them, and they told me they fully understood and would be happy to help me to wash the car. Even after I told them they would be wasting their time because I wasn't interested in religion, they insisted that they would like to wash the car with me.
It's hard to be rude to people like that.
While I say kudos all around even if they moved on these people do what they do because they honestly love God and love their fellow man and want to share for no other reason than that. They are not working on commissions or quotas. Yet people are rude to them all the time. I dont understand why. I always tell them while I am no more likely to change my beliefs than they are theirs so I dont want to waste each other's time that I respect what they do and I appreciate they care enough to walk the walk. Its amazing to me ppl get angry or put-off

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#502264 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweety, and I guess you really did need it.
I need it but the time zones of our 6 month trip round the world have left one >>>no sleep zone<<< I have never encountered before!

Over 72,000 km. Been back since Sept. Must have an average of 2-3 hrs per night since!
>>>smile<<<

Having a heat-wave here... 33-7C + for past eek to 10 days.
And you?
It's been pleasantly cooler lately with lots of rain, I don't mind, Autumn is not normal here but I still love it. I don't sleep more than 2-3 hours either but every now and then I need a long sleep :-)

Location hidden

#502265 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
I offered to get him a hearing aid 3x times but he didnt hear me so I decided screw it:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#502266 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there is no campaigning. And the pope resigned for the first time ever because when he does all the Curia loses their jobs. All the top officials go when the pope does. So by taking the unprecedented move of stepping down he was able to do a full house cleaning. It was a very brave and decent thing to do to get rid of all the people involvec in scandal over the years. Personally i think he should have done a better job over the years or stepped down sooner but still better now than never. It was still a big move. I guess u got tired of talking ppl's families and decided to move on to pedophilia?
Well, I'm fascinated by the conclave events. I disagree about the campaigning by the way, I hear that there's a lot of stuff going on among the Cardinals, promoting of candidacy and so on. I can only go by what I see in the press of course.

I have visited the Vatican three times, Sistine Chapel, all the beautiful art, etc. There's a room with all the vaults for the dead Popes. Only a few spots left. Don't know what they'll do when they run out of space.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#502267 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I offered to get him a hearing aid 3x times but he didnt hear me so I decided screw it:)
:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502268 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have been hearing that message for a long time now that going to church is not that important anymore as well. Been hearing it from a pretty influential pastor to. But I agree with you that coming together as a group to worship is very important. And although there is so much churches now that mostly market and sell Christianity than to minister to the needs of the community, going to church either on a wednesday night, friday night or sat/sunday mornings or all of them still important.
The tribesman at a distinct disadvantage without the bible as far as growth is concern. But I truly think where the believer lack, God will pick up the slack. Before the hew testament was written down, many of the apostles did miracles, because that was needed for they to be credible. Now we have the new testament, you not see people do miracles like they do in Acts no more.
So even thought the tribesman can't read, cant go to church, and no have a bible. If the message of a personal savior can be relayed to him either by non verbals or they own language, if that tribesman or tribeswoman truly believe with they heart, YHWH will sustain them and grow them in His own way. If we say the bible must be present, then we limit YHWH. And there is no limit to what YHWH can do with a heart committed to Him.
LOL

Location hidden

#502269 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm fascinated by the conclave events. I disagree about the campaigning by the way, I hear that there's a lot of stuff going on among the Cardinals, promoting of candidacy and so on. I can only go by what I see in the press of course.
I have visited the Vatican three times, Sistine Chapel, all the beautiful art, etc. There's a room with all the vaults for the dead Popes. Only a few spots left. Don't know what they'll do when they run out of space.
There may be people promoting who they think would be best but its pretty much a given there isnt to be any self-promoting. I personally have never been but heard its quite something. I'd rather see the church decentralized. But I also would like the Vatican preserved out of a sense of art, history, and legacy. I heard they start stuffing two popes per casket. Nah I dont know:) Im sure they will figure out something

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#502270 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil is not outside of God's plan, as far as I can understand it. However, much like Job and what I've already written to you, part of a Christian's refinement is to resist and rebuke the evil that is allowed to test them. By resisting temptation, not an easy thing, resisting the evil concepts of the world and resisting the evil within. A Christian is not meant to embrace evil but resist it, in order to pass the test, so to speak.
The problem is that few (even Christians) can agree on what is evil and what isn't.

The Old Order Amish would say all of us on Topix are sinning and going to Hell just by using a computer.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#502271 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Hey there ~ thought I would share this...

This morning, I decided to go into my walk in wardrobe to spray the body spray and perfume rather than do it in the bathroom, as I used to do it before, and the spray keeps the wardrobe, and the clothes, smelling nice :)

For some reason, I thought of Mum and the perfume I used to buy her (Tabu) and the last time I gave her one, she said I might as well keep it because it now gave her headaches (this is years ago) and I wondered if I could be getting headaches from the sprays?

Anyway, as you may know, I work in hospitality, and when I went into the ladies toilets, there was the unmistakable smell of Tabu. Of course, it will always remind me of Mum, but it was only this morning that I was thinking of Tabu, and a few hours later, I was smelling it.

Many will of course, think of this as coincidence, whereas I will think of it as Mum being with me.... recall too, it was only a few days ago that I was in the emergency room that we were both in when she died, so feeling very close to her right now!!

Love to all, life is grand, started my car this morning when I got here just to make sure battery is all okay and she started like the little love she is (the car I mean).... I call her 'Serah' LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#502272 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Cap; One of thoses sneaky shakers (earthquake) hit california some fifty three minutes ago.
It's jist com'n down the pike is all sis.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#502273 Mar 11, 2013
Thighumper wrote:
Jesus is too busy forgiving all the christians over and over and over again, to have any time to help the rest of us....*sighs*.....
GOD has all the time in the world :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#502275 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>There may be people promoting who they think would be best but its pretty much a given there isnt to be any self-promoting. I personally have never been but heard its quite something. I'd rather see the church decentralized. But I also would like the Vatican preserved out of a sense of art, history, and legacy. I heard they start stuffing two popes per casket. Nah I dont know:) Im sure they will figure out something
Hahaha, two popes to a casket, that's great. Hopefully their souls will be compatible.

I have to admit, and this won't be a surprise to you, but to me the whole concept of religion, any religion, all religion, is weird.

I once took a winery tour in the Napa valley, and somebody asked the tour guide (very knowledgeable about wines) what was the best way to preserve a bottle of wine if one only drinks part of it. The answer she gave: "I don't understand the concept of not finishing a bottle of wine."

That's how I feel about religion--I don't understand the concept.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#502276 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>There may be people promoting who they think would be best but its pretty much a given there isnt to be any self-promoting. I personally have never been but heard its quite something. I'd rather see the church decentralized. But I also would like the Vatican preserved out of a sense of art, history, and legacy. I heard they start stuffing two popes per casket. Nah I dont know:) Im sure they will figure out something
Jist as soon as they find all the parts ta the Mr. Taterhead game, they'll figger out who gits ta sit in the "feeler chair".

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502277 Mar 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Feeling some better my friend, I'm afraid that I didn't get the chance to check the video out yet, could you re-post the link please.
And yes, as the Apostle asked the question........if we suffer not with Christ, than how can we reign with him?!
You have a Blessed day/night sis.
Well it just so happens that I have another name beside Grace, and Patience is one of them Brother. You will no doubt learn them all as time goes by.
Like I said in that l-o-n-g post you missed, that I thought you would like it, being a USA mission in PNG. And despite long winded in a >>>yawn<<< kinda way... it has a great motto... pineapples and all!

Now if you'll give me time, I'll just try and find it for you.
There you go...
...now SAVE it if you want it.
It's not always easy for me to go back in time.

The Pineapple Story
But cause I love U2... have a good >>>smile <<< my Friend.
It is a good medicine also.

I just want to check that other post between you and Tri1...
cause I'm stuck in the middle as a 'tribe folk'.

Location hidden

#502278 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's how I feel about religion--I don't understand the concept.
You are probably looking at the religion aspect more than the spiritual. Even most religious people find even most other religions weird so Im sure u find the whole thing weird. But forget about all the organized man-made stuff and rituals and what-not. Go to Pikes Peak in Co or the Redwood Forest in CA or some other natural wonder or just a cool place in nature in general. Go at night and by yourself. Watch a shooting star and simply wonder "did all of this really happen by chance, a self-sustaining universe"?You prob already accept certain forces that arent scientific like fate or karma. Consider God a higher controlling force of the universe. Thats 90% of it right there. The rest in a way is man laying claim to God. but the concept itself in and of itself isnt so strange

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#502279 Mar 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is that few (even Christians) can agree on what is evil and what isn't.

The Old Order Amish would say all of us on Topix are sinning and going to Hell just by using a computer.
Yeah well, to me, evil is as evil does. Not stuff men invent.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#502280 Mar 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there ~ thought I would share this...

This morning, I decided to go into my walk in wardrobe to spray the body spray and perfume rather than do it in the bathroom, as I used to do it before, and the spray keeps the wardrobe, and the clothes, smelling nice :)

For some reason, I thought of Mum and the perfume I used to buy her (Tabu) and the last time I gave her one, she said I might as well keep it because it now gave her headaches (this is years ago) and I wondered if I could be getting headaches from the sprays?

Anyway, as you may know, I work in hospitality, and when I went into the ladies toilets, there was the unmistakable smell of Tabu. Of course, it will always remind me of Mum, but it was only this morning that I was thinking of Tabu, and a few hours later, I was smelling it.

Many will of course, think of this as coincidence, whereas I will think of it as Mum being with me.... recall too, it was only a few days ago that I was in the emergency room that we were both in when she died, so feeling very close to her right now!!

Love to all, life is grand, started my car this morning when I got here just to make sure battery is all okay and she started like the little love she is (the car I mean).... I call her 'Serah' LOL
Lol... That's very sweet. Nothing quite like that mother smell.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502281 Mar 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there ~ thought I would share this...
Wow you do live in luxury madam!

Fragrances I love, but I could't even wear a hint of anything as a teen as it gave my dad a terrible head-ache.

But to the point...
...as I too worked in a form of hospitality... one could get a whiff of some before they opened any door...

But your dear Mum?
If it's a popular one - in a convenient place - draw from it what you will. It's her memory that counts being even rekindled in that hospital, and in your senses.

I know in no convenient public space I have had out of no-where a waft of my Mum's violets... and nothing will ever subtract from that.

Proverbs 27:9
New Living Translation (©2007)
The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense.
mmmmmmmmmmm

And you call your car Sarah too...
Is 'she' a beetle or something?
>>>smile<<<

Be Blessed and be happy Sister Friend.
Got you 'Hi' this am... and trust the rest of the day pans out.
Take Care xx

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#502282 Mar 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>It's jist com'n down the pike is all sis.
Are you near this if I may ask? Really have no fear of them just think of them as sneaky.Guess folks out in california pay them no mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Native Indian 5,520
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Charlie Sheen 265,083
President Obama Praises ISIS 7 min Marty Fong 6
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min royal kannadiga 1,256
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min Lyndi 175,598
17 Year Old Young Blackman Hanged In Bladenboro... 14 min Marty Fong 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Aerobatty 774,935
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Estelle 559,329
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web