Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502215 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'Chelloooo!!
Hey DR,
I left you a hey back a ways but I guess you missed it. That is so easy to do but just wanted you to know.:)
HFN

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502216 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
Don't think no-body want's to go 2night...
>>>smile<<<
Reminds me of my prepared eulogy...
If they bury me I'm coming alive to show them!
Ya!
And they ain't gonna wanna hear the truth when ya git's back neither!
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#502217 Mar 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Depends where the hole was Doc but Beavers live in a dam they build in the water not in holes in the ground.:) I am majoring in Human Services but I had to take a course in Psychology also since I am studying to be a substance abuse counselor. Have a nice night. What is the answer to your riddle?
Oh,and I just wanted to tell you: You corrected it,but you mis-spelled PSYCHOLOGY 'BADLY' in that first post.:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#502218 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will fix these problems.
I have the answer: The Holy Church of Catcher.
Can you think up some cool Christian drink names, for our happy hour?
(There are no hidden meanings in this post.)
Or....
It ok Catcher, I know you can't answer. I mean if you had to explain why the same people who claim oppression by Christians seek them out they might revoke your butt-smooching pass! Better to just play the court jester and hope I stop asking or that nobody notices the glaring contradiction:)
Adam

Germany

#502219 Mar 11, 2013
the gospel of Barnebas

Chapter 50

Tell me, O man, you that judge another man, do you not know that all men had their

origin in the same clay? Do you not know that none is good save God alone? wherefore every man is a liar and a sinner. Believe me man, that if you judge others of a fault your own heart has whereof to be judged. Oh, how dangerous it is to judge! oh, how many have perished by their false judgment! Satan judged man to be more vile than himself; therefore he rebelled against God, his creator: whereof he is impenitent, as I have knowledge by speaking with him. Our first parents judged the speech of Satan to be good, therefore they were cast out of paradise, and condemned all their progeny. Truly I say to you, as God lives in whose presence I stand, false judgment is the father of all sins. Forasmuch as none sins without will, and none wills that which he does not know. Woe, therefore, to the sinner who with the judgment judges sin worthy and goodness unworthy, who on that account rejects goodness and chooses sin. Assuredly he shall bear an intolerable punishment when God shall come to judge the world.

Oh, how many have perished through false judgment, and how many ha+ve been near to perishing! Pharaoh judged Moses and the people of Israel to be impious, Saul judged David to be worthy of death, Ahab judged Elijah, Nebuchadnezzar the three children who would not worship their lying gods. The two elders judged Susanna, and all the idolatrous princes judged the prophets. Oh, tremendous judgment of God! the judge perishes, the judged is saved. And wherefore this, O man, if not because [in] rashness they falsely judge the innocent?

How nearly then the good approached to ruin by judging falsely, is shown by the brethren of Joseph, who sold him to the Egyptians, by Aaron and Miriam, sister of Moses, who judged their brother. Three friends of Job ;judged the innocent friend of God, Job. David judged Mephibosheth and Uriah. Cyrus judged Daniel to be meat for the lions; and many others, the which were near to their ruin for this. Therefore I say to you, Judge not and you shall not be judged."

And then, Jesus having finished his speech, many forthwith were converted to repentance, bewailing their sins; and they would fain have forsaken all to go with him. But Jesus said: "Remain in your homes, and forsake sin and serve God with fear, and thus shall you be saved; because I am not come to receive service, but rather to serve." And having said thus, he went out of the synagogue and the city, and retired into the desert to pray, because he loved solitude greatly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#502220 Mar 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Lawest. I hope you are having a good night tonight.
HFN
Good E HFN, yes I am, how's everything with you?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502221 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You rested well.
You need an adverb to modify a verb, not an adjective.
Dude!
So fire me. LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#502222 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Lawest<<<
Everyone has their reasons hey Brother?
>>>smile<<<
Just hope you got thru that l-o-n-g pineapple video, which if you want what I wrote to you in reply, is down the river!
It's flowing fast and sometimes furiously with the rapids, but surfing with Jesus's Love is a buzz across white waters.
Did you have a special week-end R & R, and are you feeling better re your 'prayer request'?
His Love always my Friend.
Feeling some better my friend, I'm afraid that I didn't get the chance to check the video out yet, could you re-post the link please.

And yes, as the Apostle asked the question........if we suffer not with Christ, than how can we reign with him?!

You have a Blessed day/night sis.
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#502223 Mar 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DR,
I left you a hey back a ways but I guess you missed it. That is so easy to do but just wanted you to know.:)
HFN
Hi,HFN. Yeah,I probably did miss it. I'm sorry. A lot of times when I come to these forums my mind 'homes in' on the anti-christ people,and a lot of times I miss the posts of many of the more friendly folks. You see,the people who come here and try to blaspheme,and ridicule against what we believe,those people are like stankin' cockroaches to me. Understand what I'm sayin'?? But I also enjoy being nice to people every chance I get. See you probably tomorrow! Night night!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502224 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>True thing.
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#502225 Mar 11, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Ironically, the "rock" the "universal" church is fabricated on...and the beginning of a line of atrocity(popes) that knows no end.
Evening Cap;
Hope my words finds you well and content.Tis always a beginning and always a end.Cruelity wears many faces and comes in many forms.
Rivers have flowin with blood of mankind down thru the period of history but the spirit is forever that knows no end.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#502226 Mar 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss sex, don't you?
No i still have it with my ex. You miss being a doctor dont you? You still thought you were practicing medicine the other day! LOL....But why so interested? You talk about sticking things in my colon, in wanting me to roll over, and are always askiing and thinking about my sex life. on behalf of me and my colon...no thanks to whatever you have in mind!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#502227 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Cap;
Hope my words finds you well and content.Tis always a beginning and always a end.Cruelity wears many faces and comes in many forms.
Rivers have flowin with blood of mankind down thru the period of history but the spirit is forever that knows no end.
Gitt'n along sis.
Hope yer well too...
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#502228 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Cap;
Hi,Lil'Whisp! Nighty nite!

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#502229 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>It ok Catcher, I know you can't answer. I mean if you had to explain why the same people who claim oppression by Christians seek them out they might revoke your butt-smooching pass! Better to just play the court jester and hope I stop asking or that nobody notices the glaring contradiction:)
I don't seek out Christians.

It's the other way around.

Christians come knocking at my front door.

Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons ARE Christians, no?

And they are very polite, unlike many of the fellas in your "group".

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#502230 Mar 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
"You know, you remind me of a poem I can't remember, in a song that may never have existed, in a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." ~ Grampa Simpson
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502231 Mar 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good E HFN, yes I am, how's everything with you?
I’m good Lawest, Knowing who is in charge does that to a person.:)

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#502232 Mar 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
So fire me. LOL
I'm here to help.

My advice is to enroll in evening classes at UT.
Adam

Germany

#502233 Mar 11, 2013
Chapter 170

God says thus to the man who shall faithfully serve him: "I know your works, that you work for me. As I live eternally, your love shall not exceed my bounty. Because you serve me as God your creator, knowing yourself to be my work, and ask nought of me save grace and mercy to serve me faithfully; because you set no end to my service, seeing you desire to serve me eternally: even so will I do, for I will reward you as if you were God, my equal. For not only will I place in your hands the abundance of paradise, but I will give you myself as a gift, so that, even as you are fain to be my servant for ever, even so will I make your wages forever."'

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#502234 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will fix these problems.
I have the answer: The Holy Church of Catcher.
Can you think up some cool Christian drink names, for our happy hour?
(There are no hidden meanings in this post.)
Or....
Papal Punch served cold from the Holy Spigot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Pad 658,378
looking for male pomeranian to breed with 2 yea... (Apr '11) 2 min Mandy 116
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min Poppyann 2,974
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min lightbeamrider 70,040
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 21 min gundee123 4,930
Road Star starting problem 50 min Woodyfla 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr here 282,867
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Mints376 974,603
More from around the web