Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#502126 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Will the next Pope be the......False Prophet mentioned in the book of Revelation??
The Last false prophet name in the book of Revelation is Peter.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#502127 Mar 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Guess I don't need those bales of hay afterall!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#502128 Mar 11, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that one is saved though faith, not by acts? So the actions of a believer don't matter?
Hi wilderide
1 Corinthians 6:11 tells us this.. But you were "cleansed"; you were "made holy"; you were "made right with God" BY calling on the NAME of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

If Knowing this makes a believer say..OH BOY, I can do WHATEVER I want now and still be saved....Did not genuinly accept Jesus Christ. How or WHY would a believer want to go back to their old life. God knew we could never obey Him Perfectly. Nobody has ever has been able to do that, except for Jesus. We Obey because we want too, NOT to earn salvation. When we become a child of God, we work in the mission fields, feed the homeless, visit the nursing homes, prisons ect..ect..because we have a New desire in our heart to do so, Not to earn anything. As an adult, When you go visit your earthly father, Do you help him work around his home because you HAVE to or because You want to without expecting anything in return? We do what we do out of Love, Honor and admiration. I understand that you don't believe and I am not pushing anything on you, I just wanted to explain this to you. I hope I was able to give a reasonable explanation as to WHY Christians...(at least most Christians) Do what we do. I don't hate an unbeliever. They are not an enemy to me. Have a nice night my friend.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502129 Mar 11, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#502130 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's your lack of understanding and ignorance talking.esus Christ condemned religion. You are writing out of ignorance.
But wait...are you actually stupid?, or you just cannot understand.
God is omniscient.
God knows all actions you will take, before you do you will do, until the appointed time in your life and history confronts you.
So you have free will, because you were not in existence before time on the throne with God seeing all the actions you would do before you were born
They dont get that you cant make a single decision 2 diff times. God can ee across the timeline;past, present, and future. So when he looks at the future as someone is choosing to do something (or right after depending on how one looks at it) he is looking at the choice someone ALREADY made at that point in time. So of course they cant choose to do something diff that they already chose any more than we can go in the past and choose to do something diff. i dont see what they dont get

Location hidden

#502131 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hi,Ree Ree. Hi,Mrs. Grace.
Hello Doctor Reality,
How have you been doing my friend? God Loves YOU

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#502132 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
2. You do not understand the science you're refuting without reading the research.
Where's the research? Where was it published? In a book? Go ahead and say that it was.
trifecta1 wrote:
3.You misrepresent a scientific discipline you not understand.
No such thing. Hiding and I may not know particular scientific facts from this field or that, but there is only one scientific method - evidence collection and analysis, hypothesis forming and testing, publication, peer review and reproduction of methods and results, etc.-- and we can both identify it and understand it.

You, by contrast, have already demonstrated that you are a science rube. There is no possibility of any kind of science that you could understand that Hiding and I could not. None. No brag ... just fact.
trifecta1 wrote:
4.Incapable of an open mind.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502133 Mar 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
I don't like gay people around me. I dont like their thoughts
Try wearing your foil hat.

Fennario

#502134 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
4.Incapable of an open mind.
You've already disqualified yourself in that arena as well. At http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... , you posted, "You can point out whatever you want, it not affect me one bit. "

How could somebody that would say that have anything worthwhile to say about anything scientific? A scientific mind is of a particular temperament and training. That's not it.
trifecta1 wrote:
Your criticisms have not been useful. The latest research is cutting edge, so whatever papers you linked that is not the latest work in the area of NDE's and ADE's and the evidence that the self is a distinct separate entity from the brain.
We're still waiting for original, peer reviewed research. Your nonsense is a nonstarter without it.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#502135 Mar 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doctor Reality,
Fine,I guess. Life has it's ups and downs,you know. How 'bout YOU??

Fennario

#502136 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Read the book. Read the research material. Then you will be more credible to criticize.
Scientific research in a book? Where's my balloon bunny? If you want to play the part of thread clown, then go make me a balloon bunny.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502137 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> They dont get that you cant make a single decision 2 diff times. God can ee across the timeline;past, present, and future. So when he looks at the future as someone is choosing to do something (or right after depending on how one looks at it) he is looking at the choice someone ALREADY made at that point in time. So of course they cant choose to do something diff that they already chose any more than we can go in the past and choose to do something diff. i dont see what they dont get
Some of them just stonewalling for the heck of it.

But what I just discover just today, is that some of them reading, and the understanding cannot get through. They see it, the comprehend it because its in english, but there is no understanding there. It not computing.

It starting to seem like its spiritual to me. Because we all understand it easy as night and day, and yet, the unbelievers asking such basic questions that to us the believers, seem obvious and basic. it seem spiritual to me now.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#502138 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jHsDtuQezCcXX
>>>smile<<<
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... .....:(
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#502139 Mar 11, 2013
I'll be back...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502140 Mar 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already disqualified yourself in that arena as well. At http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR... , you posted, "You can point out whatever you want, it not affect me one bit. "
How could somebody that would say that have anything worthwhile to say about anything scientific? A scientific mind is of a particular temperament and training. That's not it.
<quoted text>
We're still waiting for original, peer reviewed research. Your nonsense is a nonstarter without it.
~~swats fly~~ run along
Dr [doo little]. If you do not want to believe the research, then don't.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, science is the one making the claims. You don't want to believe in science, go ahead and hang on to your secular humanism and atheism. You're a pitiful bore to me now.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#502141 Mar 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Try wearing your foil hat.
Another lesbian. I am shocked.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502142 Mar 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doctor Reality,
Hey Grace...
You working the cyber streets now too...
Where did you work with the homeless?
God Bless

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#502144 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you won't catch any fish.
Are you in denial? It's not a river in Egypt, you know.
Wrong as usual. While I stand on the word that many of you hate what did win me over to the Lord Jesus were people that lived the gospel. Did the debate thing quite often and got nowhere. Funny thing my wife has a similar story. Your mission has failed.

Location hidden

#502145 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Fine,I guess. Life has it's ups and downs,you know. How 'bout YOU??
Doing Good Doc. I just got home from work a few hours ago, I cleaned my house, cooked supper, washed the dishes and fed all my animals. Now, I have to get ready to go to my Physocology Class. So far I am passing both of my classes with an A and and A-...Not too shabby for a middle aged women huh?:) Have a nice night my friend. I will be back on here after I finish my assignments for the night. God Bless

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#502146 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to save the relationship, SHE must become a Christian?
For shame.
Crap deleted.
Not what I said. I said its doubtful we will have a better relationship. We do have one but she has disdain for my wife. Thats a bit of a problem for me. It is about choices and while we love her and her husband we will not ever stop being who we are to please them. Sad thing here is she speaks quite often about how the world needs more love and tolerance. Sad indeed she doesn't even pretend to do as she says. Her choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 7 min RiccardoFire 70,117
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min AN NFL FAN 121,610
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Anthony MN 582,607
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min WildWeirdWillie 176,353
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min PELE78 825,271
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 98,809
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 20 min andet1987 1,414
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Paul Porter1 442,438
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) Fri puspamishra130 190
More from around the web