Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502197 Mar 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lesbian. I am shocked.
Right on that one but, you know, most of the other girls that shun you aren't doing it because they're lesbians. Just so you know.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#502198 Mar 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not being fair to me. I communicate well. Dim is functionally illiterate. He cannot even cut-and-paste a word or number without mangling it: selves --> selfs, and 27%--> 23% in the last 24-48 hours alone.
<quoted text>
Please restate that. See if any Christian criticizes Dim's manners to unbelievers after today?
You mean towards you? Why are you such a crybaby and always trying to get people to protect you and fight youjr battles? Just because you found a few weak-willed people to do it up till now elsewhere you still haven't seem to grasp that nobody in here wants the job. why would any christian want to spend all day wiping the butt of a whiny Christian bigot? They also can see your behavior and motives easily. Sorry 'doctor' looks like you might have to man up in here and explain your lies instead of running to the group you hate on for help. What a baby you are

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502199 Mar 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>((((( IRRIRA )))))
Good morning and good evening to you my sister, a little surprise to read you think that my post to Tri was the most vocal that you've known me to be, some think that I tend to be a little too vocal at times. But my whole day has been a Blessed one my friend, how about yours?
>>>Lawest<<<
Everyone has their reasons hey Brother?
>>>smile<<<

Just hope you got thru that l-o-n-g pineapple video, which if you want what I wrote to you in reply, is down the river!

It's flowing fast and sometimes furiously with the rapids, but surfing with Jesus's Love is a buzz across white waters.

Did you have a special week-end R & R, and are you feeling better re your 'prayer request'?

His Love always my Friend.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#502200 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know what the joke was, I was pointing out you got it all wrong. I figured you would want to know! But you were serious about suggesting she was in denial because she didnt want to debate scripture. Why would you think that is all I wanted to know? but knowing you it wont surprise me if you claim you said that for no reason based on nothing cause thats the kind of honest guy you are. I dont mind. But I still asked a relevant question.You guys are always saying you dont want people bringing up their beliefs yet spend hours on Topix looking for Christians to try to get them to do just that. why if it is such an imposition? why does it bother some of u if Christians are too close to your tennis courts but then seek them out online? I think u guys are just lonely with nothing better to do than complain about Christians even while really wanting their attention:)
No, I wasn't serious about her being in denial.

I was just engaging in wordplay.

Let me have a little fun, ok?

I don't even play tennis.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#502201 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Middle-aged,huh?? How old are you,there about,roughly? 30's,40's,60's,80's?? Psychology,huh?? Think you pretty smart,do ya'?? Question: If a snake and a beaver saw a hole in the ground,at the same time,that they both wanted to move into,which one would get to live there,if the sanke had to crawl back two miles to get all of his stuff,and the beaver had to go to the bottom of the Arkansas river to get HIS stuff??
LOL..Depends where the hole was Doc but Beavers live in a dam they build in the water not in holes in the ground.:) I am majoring in Human Services but I had to take a course in Psychology also since I am studying to be a substance abuse counselor. Have a nice night. What is the answer to your riddle?

Location hidden

#502202 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I wasn't serious about her being in denial.
I was just engaging in wordplay.
Let me have a little fun, ok?
I don't even play tennis.
So you said she was in denial just so you could then use word play that had nothing to do with anything and you got it wrong?All righty then. But no answer for why you guys complain about Christians infringing on your rights with their beliefs while spending hours onlone trying to get them to talk about them?

Location hidden

#502203 Mar 11, 2013
Ians....if you arent lying again and didnt make up the story about your church being corrupt as part of revisionist history because it suits your purpose now then answer a simple question. Why did you give 10% of your income knowing it was going to enrich the priest and his family (priests cant have families btw which made me wonder why you said priest) and continue to stay in that church?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502204 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Some of them just stonewalling for the heck of it.
But what I just discover just today, is that some of them reading, and the understanding cannot get through. They see it, the comprehend it because its in english, but there is no understanding there. It not computing.
It starting to seem like its spiritual to me. Because we all understand it easy as night and day, and yet, the unbelievers asking such basic questions that to us the believers, seem obvious and basic. it seem spiritual to me now.
Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#502205 Mar 11, 2013
>>> later ? <<<
Adam

Germany

#502206 Mar 11, 2013
In that Book it is not found that God eats the flesh of cattle or sheep; in that Book it is not found that God has locked up his mercy in Israel alone, but rather that God has mercy on every man that seeks God his creator in truth

Location hidden

#502207 Mar 11, 2013
illiterate. He cannot even cut-and-paste a word or number without mangling it: selves --> selfs, and 27%--> 23% in the last 24-48 hours alone.
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>
"See if you find other posters doing such going forward from here"? Sorry, but this writing is opaque to me. I don't know what you want me to do. See if any Christian criticizes Dim's manners to unbelievers after today?
LOL..This from the guy who figured if 73% are Christians the rest must be atheist or anti-theist without taking into account all other religious groups or simply people who don't share your bigotry. Mine was a simple typo as I was thinking 77%. What's your excuse?Is that the kind of deductive reasoning you used to diagnose patients?'Hey doc my arm tingles'. IANS calls an ambulence thinking it can only be a stroke and didnt consider the patient merely was so bored listening to him that he fell asleep on his arm!

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#502208 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>So you said she was in denial just so you could then use word play that had nothing to do with anything and you got it wrong?All righty then. But no answer for why you guys complain about Christians infringing on your rights with their beliefs while spending hours onlone trying to get them to talk about them?
I will fix these problems.

I have the answer: The Holy Church of Catcher.

Can you think up some cool Christian drink names, for our happy hour?

(There are no hidden meanings in this post.)

Or....
Adam

Germany

#502209 Mar 11, 2013
O city, hard-hearted and perverse of mind, I have sent to you my servant, to the end that he may convert you to your heart, and you may repent; but you, O city of confusion, have forgotten all that I did upon Egypt and upon Pharaoh for love of you, O Israel. Many times weep you that my servant may heal your body of sickness; and you seek to slay my servant because he seeks to heal your soul of sin.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502210 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I know what the joke was, I was pointing out you got it all wrong. I figured you would want to know! But you were serious about suggesting she was in denial because she didnt want to debate scripture. Why would you think that is all I wanted to know? but knowing you it wont surprise me if you claim you said that for no reason based on nothing cause thats the kind of honest guy you are. I dont mind. But I still asked a relevant question.You guys are always saying you dont want people bringing up their beliefs yet spend hours on Topix looking for Christians to try to get them to do just that. why if it is such an imposition? why does it bother some of u if Christians are too close to your tennis courts but then seek them out online? I think u guys are just lonely with nothing better to do than complain about Christians even while really wanting their attention:)
I probably should let this slide right on by but…

It’s like they/some ( this group anyway) think going around showing their ugly butts ,words, actions, etc… outside of their home is perfectly alright but Christians aren’t aloud to mention God and their beliefs. They can influence society by their actions but we can’t. Go figure.

I probably should let this slide right on by but…

It’s like they/some ( this group anyway) think going around showing their ugly butts ,words, actions, etc… outside of their home is perfectly alright but Christians aren’t aloud to mention God and their beliefs. They can influence society by their actions but we can’t. Go figure.

Actual it doesn’t take much figuring to see what that is all about but I think you know what I meant.:)

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#502211 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Ians....if you arent lying again and didnt make up the story about your church being corrupt as part of revisionist history because it suits your purpose now then answer a simple question. Why did you give 10% of your income knowing it was going to enrich the priest and his family (priests cant have families btw which made me wonder why you said priest) and continue to stay in that church?
Shhhhh.

I'm working on IANS. I want tithes for the Holy Church of Catcher.

Don't mess it up for me.

(Did you catch my hidden meaning? It's very subtle.)

Location hidden

#502212 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Tick-tock, tick-tock.
You'd better speak up, and quickly. Your voice is fading fast.
Actually your senility is affecting your hearing is all:) Christianity isnt going anywhere bottom 5%!
Doctor REALITY

Roland, AR

#502213 Mar 11, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..Depends where the hole was Doc but Beavers live in a dam they build in the water not in holes in the ground.:) I am majoring in Human Services but I had to take a course in Psychology also since I am studying to be a substance abuse counselor. Have a nice night. What is the answer to your riddle?
Funny you said that because I'm also interested in becoming a family services assistance for the Dept. of Human services. Mainly because I like traveling,and because I know,with the Lord's help,I could help many different kinds of people to cope with the trials and tribulations in their lives. But,at this point in my life,I really don't feel like going to school for four years,at least,for a bachelor's degree. Oh,and as far as the 'riddle',as you called it,is concerned,you're absolutely correct.:) You still didn't tell me you how OLD you are. Are you being EVASIVE?? You're 99 years old,aren't you?? Night night..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#502214 Mar 11, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke 8:10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
True thing.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#502215 Mar 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'Chelloooo!!
Hey DR,
I left you a hey back a ways but I guess you missed it. That is so easy to do but just wanted you to know.:)
HFN

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#502216 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
Don't think no-body want's to go 2night...
>>>smile<<<
Reminds me of my prepared eulogy...
If they bury me I'm coming alive to show them!
Ya!
And they ain't gonna wanna hear the truth when ya git's back neither!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Quivering lip Lib... 52,739
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min PadMark 693,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Tellthetruth 992,267
Question about travelling to the Philippines 26 min angelo14 1
shuh up meathead! 54 min aintnogods 5
First time applying for fiancee visa. Any advice? 1 hr My BS-O-Meter is ... 2
Wookin 4 Wuve in all da wong pawaces!! Wookin 4... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web