“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#501938 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
When you daughter was first born did you think of her as precious as a gift.God gave you the gift of reproduction and to create.That is only given to woman.Ever wonder why????
.. women are superior to men ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501939 Mar 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. being philosophical today ..
I see that. You said they were cruel so they created a cruel God.

This is not something you know, this is your opinion.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#501940 Mar 11, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HL
empty brain think that all of them are adopted as laboratory sperm on this earth
only from whom????
like she say,she have daughter?
but who gave her this baby?look like stolen man sperm from laboratory
Well,humm I got question for ya.Before man made science throught about laboratory for sperm.Where did woman go to find the sperm from?And who was willing to share with her.God only lets man and sceince know what he wants them to know it is given as he see fit to give to the men of science.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501941 Mar 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. women are superior to men ??..
You got that nackwards, lil lady.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#501943 Mar 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing...... a wonderful contribution AJ :)
We know what you think about Christians, in general, and somehow you always find postings to share with us, hoping to make us feel better I guess.
Well sadly, your inspiration fails many times, and your postings reflect an attitude that somehow, I don't think you recognise. The woe is me, poor mother of a homosexual son wears thin...... and so do these sort of postings.
Why didn't I write something positive to you instead of what I have written? In my eyes, as least, this is an honest response to a typical posting, and believe me, I am expecting some sort of "I told you so" posting, as you ram it down our throats how un Christian I am being.
Well, I think JESUS would have eventually said something similar; if you don't have something nice to say, then try not saying it.
How about something more like "Thank GOD I am alive today ~ I can breathe in this marvelous air, see the marvelous animals, listen to the marvelous birds and enjoy the marvelous sky - and hope that you can all do the same"?
We have known each other a long time AJ, and know each others faults, and I am not throwing down a gauntlet as such, just asking you to lay off and ease up a bit.... Cheers, Serah
I read this and moved on….went back to it and moved on…but found that I need to say something to this. I find it to be disturbing that you would post this to her. AnnieJ in my opinion is a woman seeking answers, while not hesitating to point out discrepancies that she feels that she finds across the board. Perhaps the two of you have been posting to each other for long enough that AnnieJ does not take the above comment offensively, so I understand that I could be blowing this out of proportion. I read the above post as simply an emotional jab to get someone else to stop typing their opinions and feelings on here. I enjoy reading her posts and honestly hope that she keeps openly sharing her personal journey here. I believe that God places people in our lives for a reason. We may not understand why we cross paths with another, we may not always agree with them, but I think that we as individuals miss out if we do not at least attempt to see a personal blessing in the crossing of paths.

With Established Harem

#501945 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.. all you have to do is look to the deeds of our ancestors to see the cruelty of man ..

.. it would be logical to concoct a barbarous god who condones the despicable acts of humans ..

With Established Harem

#501947 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that nackwards, lil lady.
<< making RR sanwich >>

.. women are the superior gender, trust me ..

<< adding arsenic to sandwich >>

Ann Arbor, MI

#501948 Mar 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused about why you two aren't getting along. I confess that I don't read the posts about doctrine, and so don't know what your issue of disagreement is.
But what difference could possibly justify you not getting along better? And why can't your religion bring two relatively gentle and kind women who ostensibly love the same god together? And isn't that significant that it doesn't? You don't see irreligious people doing this. The conclusion is obvious to me. Religion is divisive and belligerent.
Yes, the believers and unbelievers are each belligerent to the other. But look more closely at where this comes from. The believers are also belligerent with one another. We are not. We all get along with the other unbelievers here. Happy Lesbo never calls Catcher names, and Hiding and River Tam never say things like what you and Serah, or Quin and whichever Christians he fights with say to one another.
That saddens and concerns me.
I don't expect you to turn on your religion. But please try to see what I see. We will all get along better without religion.
You are not suggesting that if religion was gotten rid of, everyone would get along are you?

Location hidden

#501949 Mar 11, 2013
OIive wrote:
<quoted text>
There ARE no men-of-science. Only women.
The men are all churchy-ahos
You need to go exploring.lol

Location hidden

#501950 Mar 11, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< making RR sanwich >>
.. women are the superior gender, trust me ..
<< adding arsenic to sandwich >>
Humm such loving kindness poison sandwich.
Tell us could the mind be laced with some of that poison too???

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#501951 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes it is. I think you knew that already :-)
If it's God's plan, then it should be celebrated, not criticized, yes?

San Francisco

#501952 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it! Now is it Buddhism? Not mocking, it would just explain your zen calm, lol...
I went from Christianity, to a melange of New-Agey stuff, to Zen Buddhism, to atheism. I kept the meditation practices I learned from the Zen Center in SF, so yeah, I'd say it has had a very calming affect on me.:)

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#501953 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It also reflects the philosophy espoused by the Holy Church of Catcher.

We need some more catchy drink names!

Ann Arbor, MI

#501954 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
OMG... 600 posts in 24 hours?!?
No wonder I just can’t seem to catch up…..

Location hidden

#501955 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No, Shakespeare. When I say "we," I mean myself and at least one other person.
<quoted text>
Asked and answered. Rational skepticism and secular humanism have given us science and individual political freedom for starters.
What has your group - the Christian church - given us besides the Crusades, the Inquisitions, the Salem witch hunts, and more terror, shame, guilt and blame than humanity should have experienced? You ignored the question the first time.
<quoted text>
No.
Why would I? I have no interest in sharing anything personal about myself with you beyond what I already have. You're a felon.
LOL

All you have done is spin your wheels online for years. YOUR group has done nothing. You haven't effected a single bit of change yet you talk as if you are part of some crusade bringing Christianity down online and elsewhere. You are delusional 'doctor'. If you stopped posting tomorrow nothing would change as you haven't accomplished anything up to this point. All your files and personal constitutions is just for your game of make-believe

San Francisco

#501956 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oh, you can criticizing as much as you want to. In fact, you can compile everything you think I write to you that not Christ-like. And I will write them to you a second time just to emphasize to you what I think of your criticisms ~~grin~~~
What was just hilariously funny and quite curious to me, is your thinking that a belief that you think is a myth, you criticizing people that you not believe following that myth..
lol..
is like I criticizing you for not living up to the ethics of Thor, but I believe the ethics of Thor is a myth.
I think you joking. that concept just too funny to be serious me laughing!haha.
I agree, getting schooled about your own religion by an atheist is pretty funny.

San Francisco

#501957 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
When you make Trifecta angry, his god gets angry as well. Trifecta's god, by the most amazing of coincidences, thinks just like Trifecta, mimics his emotional state exactly, and approves of everything Trifecta does. This makes you a hypocrite and Trifecta forgiven.
Oh I see. How convenient for Trifecta to have the entire universe governed by his projected ego.

Location hidden

#501958 Mar 11, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it difficult to think that anyone would associate with you long enough to be considered an ex!
Male or female "ex"?
Hey Karl, any success in getting those laws passed to have people thrown in jail for saying things you don't like to you over the Internet?

LOL

You are even crazier and more senile than IANS

Maybe you can get a law pased to have whippersnappers thrown in jail for walking on your grass?

Just a couple of sad, angry old men

Location hidden

#501959 Mar 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Watch "House of Cards" only shown on Netflix.....I liked it
I see it is an entire season, I thought maybe it was a movie

I can actually download it

If you say it is good i will check it out

Thx

San Francisco

#501960 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Wilderide is a more Christlike than you are. He also has the peace that passeth all understanding and the fruits of the Spirit that eluded you. You're an angry and humorless guy.
<quoted text>
He is showing your hypocrisy. He is not in conflict with his stated ethics the way you are. He is actually in accord with your stated ethics better than you are. Consider the Golden Rule, a central tenet of humanism and rational ethics. Who wouldn't rather be treated more like Wildsride treats you than like you treat him?
Who's the hypocrite here?
Aw, thanks IANS. I don't know if I live up to having the "peace that passeth all understanding" consistently enough for my liking.

That's the irony though: most vehement fundamentalist Christians are the most unlike Christ. They certainly don't follow the golden rule with any consistency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Lumajuice 808,872
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min andet1987 5,531
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 23 min lil whispers 2,003
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min AussieBobby 268,787
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 573,585
sex (May '13) 1 hr hitu 83
Umthondo omkhulu nekuku emanzi eKWT & EL 2 hr NANA 2
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 9 hr Curious_Guy1 161
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 10 hr Coco 202
More from around the web