He then is all my Hope and Stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne."

==========

Have a good rest of the day everyone!

:)

PRAISING GOD for His Faithful People... The People of God.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#501985 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you look into it, most of her writings lead to the writings of many other Scientists, actual ones not pretend. Unless of course, she is all of them and not who she really is of course. No, I won't expose her or provide 'evidence' here either, no matter how many irrelevant opinions of me you and your half sock army post. You're all very good at copying and pasting, I'll give you that, but then, so is my 9 year old. You figure it out, unless of course, you already know.
So you are saying that providing scientific research of other scientists to support one's arguement makes one a fraud ?

Meanwhile, dreaming stuff up in your own head without verifiable evidence is "truth" ?

Call me a fraud then, I reject your concept of "truth". <smile>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#501986 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is.
I've been married.
Twice.
In need of some TLC.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#501987 Mar 11, 2013
2 Timothy 4:3
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Not many calling themselves a Christian can eat strong meat, and will always remain a babe on the always due to their own choice not to grow.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#501988 Mar 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not religious or into religion, that is why you will forever remain ignorant about many Christians.
I wish all the Christians in the USA would claim that Christianity isn't a religion. We need the tax dollars their 'social clubs' aren't paying.

Location hidden

#501989 Mar 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
2 Timothy 4:3
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
Not many calling themselves a Christian can eat strong meat, and will always remain a babe on the always due to their own choice not to grow.
And Bible says follow no man. Amen God gives to all who ask,seek and find.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#501990 Mar 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian who cares only what his church teaches him and is otherwise uninterested in the public's opinions is not one of us.
The church teaches that unbelievers are all no good and are untrustworthy, which is why for centuries, we were considered unfit to teach, coach, adopt, give testimony, serve on juries or in other positions of public trust.
But can people who view mankind so negatively and who are openly dismissive of our opinions be trusted?
THE Church..........the one that christ is building off of his Word let's us know that with out HIM, we can do nothing, and yes..........again without Christ, the best that you can do is liken unto filthy rags.

Also you are right, we ( the saints ) are not one of you, thus the blessing of being an elect by the power of almighty God

John 15:19--If ye were of the world, the world would love his own; but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#501991 Mar 11, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank You for Your Word; Your Word that is like honey to my lips and balm to my soul. I pray that the words that go forth out of my mouth shall be "pleasant words, like a honeycomb," to the people around me. I want my words to be like "sweetness to the soul and health to the bones," so that I may encourage others, build them up, and point them to You. If I may share just an inkling of the love and sweetness You give to me...I will be blessed and will be a blessing. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#501992 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bible says follow no man. Amen God gives to all who ask,seek and find.
Amen, Good A LW, how're you today?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501993 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
In need of some TLC.
The Lego Company?

Location hidden

#501994 Mar 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, Good A LW, how're you today?
Doin fine God bless

“"None shall pass"”

There

#501995 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
And Bible says follow no man....
Christians follow Paul. That is why I am not a Christian.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#501996 Mar 11, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Its messed up
Unfortunately I don't even know if I should be offended by how uninformed most voters are. Sure most just regurgitate talking points and don't know anything past that and that's more than even most can do. But at the end of the day does it matter? We have two parties. Why spend untold hours keeping myself informed when I know damn well I am not voting Republican because even if I like the candidate I have to worry about control of the house and senate. So maybe I am just better off not wasting my time and learning nothing and knowing nothing about what the candidates stand for or their background it or their policies or platform and just go in and mindlessly pull the level?
That is why I am so disgusted with how this system works because there is no advantage to being knowledgeable. And some moron's vote that knows nothing offsets mine just as easily as someone who spent who knows how many hours keeping themselves current?
And then you get into does it even matter who wins cause the powers that be are going to get what they want no matter what imo
It is very frustrating and I am tired of being a part of it.
(T) Peace
I understand, I believe that it does matter but only on the smallest of levels, so many people think that it is a terrible thing for one not to exercise their right to vote, but no..........it is really far worst not to employ your God given right to take on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation sake, because this will determine your souls final destination. no one will receive the kingdom or be casted into hell sorely because they did or did not vote either, that's why I am glad IN whom I have placed my trust.

Peace.

Location hidden

#501997 Mar 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lego Company?
Hope someday you find that lego company with
much happiness and contentment.Next time you
go for coffee it my just sit down in a chair
next to you.Unbeknown to you.
_Chartreuse_

Berlin, Germany

#501998 Mar 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish all the Christians in the USA would claim that Christianity isn't a religion. We need the tax dollars their 'social clubs' aren't paying.
I fart up your nose.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#501999 Mar 11, 2013
_Chartreuse_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
Such Christian love.

Another reason I am not a Christian.

Location hidden

#502000 Mar 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians follow Paul. That is why I am not a Christian.
No people follow the Bible writings,and Paul is a part of thoses ancient writings.Leave it to God to do the judging.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#502001 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No people follow the Bible writings,and Paul is a part of thoses ancient writings.Leave it to God to do the judging.
The Bible was written by men and forced on Christianity by Emperor Constantine.

You follow men, not Jesus. That is a fact.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#502002 Mar 11, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible was written by men and forced on Christianity by Emperor Constantine.
You follow men, not Jesus. That is a fact.
Wrong, not in the least.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#502003 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope someday you find that lego company with
much happiness and contentment.Next time you
go for coffee it my just sit down in a chair
next to you.Unbeknown to you.
lol, what?

I'm married, silly. Happily married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gen. Mattis Is Trump's SecDef Pick. Why That Is... 1 min Moans6157 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Clearwater 88,497
The Orwellian War on Skepticism 5 min Mistress7095 2
Quote of the Day: There's No Such Thing as Fact... 9 min Dolly6807 2
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min Sparks2099 2,062
Bruce Lee practising Wing Chun in San Francisco 18 min Humps1995 2
News Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya - and... 27 min Areola4913 5
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 1 hr Linda 69 104
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 284,696
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Luke Whitaker 977,507
More from around the web