“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#501817 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Tell and assume away Tide. Are you all going to cry every time you get a taste of what you're constantly giving out?
Who? What? If you can't be specific I can't possibly know what you're talking about or how to answer you.
Illuminatrix wrote:
To my friends?
It's good to stick up for your friends. You can do that without adopting their positions or arguments.
Illuminatrix wrote:
If so, this could be even more fun than I originally intended to have.
(just between us, I don't give a flying wet rodent's posterior about anything you might want to 'tell me' about)
How are the rodents flying? Are you talking about bats, or rats that have been launched into the air? Why are they wet?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#501818 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you look into it, most of her writings lead to the writings of many other Scientists, actual ones not pretend. Unless of course, she is all of them and not who she really is of course. No, I won't expose her or provide 'evidence' here either, no matter how many irrelevant opinions of me you and your half sock army post. You're all very good at copying and pasting, I'll give you that, but then, so is my 9 year old. You figure it out, unless of course, you already know.
I'm not sure what the problem is in linking, and/or providing excerpts to relevant portions of supporting data when a person is backing up a position.

I do it at times, I've seen others do it. I prefer to have someone provide a link and an excerpt so I can search that and verify what is being asserted or discussed.

I've found that to be the best way to debate a subject in this sort of venue. I mean, we could just make statements that link to nothing or are pure opinion, that's fine, but if you want to make a point or present a position and be taken somewhat seriously, you have to reference supporting material.

Otherwise it's a pissing contest on a windy day.

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#501819 Mar 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I'm trying to know you
:-)
What do you mean when you say HFY is a fraud? Do you think she is not a real scientist?
I happen to know that Tide with Beach is a middle aged woman with 7 kids and a gambling addiction, but you don't see me bringing that up on a public forum, do you?
I knew you'd squeal.

You owe me a hundred and fifty bucks. A bet's a bet. I could really use it too. My breasts got so large with the last baby that I need all new bras.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#501820 Mar 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The self-righteous wallow in filth, yet are impervious to it.
Sorry to be so harsh.
I just had to come back to this doozy. You are rarely right but this guess is a good one. I am, in fact, completely impervious to filth ^5!

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#501821 Mar 11, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't hear it from me.
I know some other posters here that have a rambling addiction.
As Tide would say: Never bet on the Trifecta.
hahaa.. I sometimes have a rambling addiction.

No one can accuse me of not saying enough.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#501822 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Chocking is not funny shock medicine lil sister.
Spare me the details!
If ya got some o that paint from a rattler then ya gotta mix it with cacti thorn - them ones the bob cats climb - and that's the only one that makes the shade of green I turn.
I thought you know I'm a Christian!
You know Pw like I said we could have a ball of a time together.
I even manage to shock honey too.He says he got to hang around to see what I get into next.lol.

Now here what ya do you find that rattle snake and you caught him.
Got to watch how he curls up for that fight.You take the long spear to the head pin it down tight to the ground and cut off the head.Do not touch the fangs at all.Then you cut the belly all the way up and you skin it.Save the skins for a belt or hat band cover.
Remove the small gut area.Wash the meat good then fry in a pan of hot oil.MUM GOOD.

Catus is good for water and making soap to wash clothing.Good medicine for burns too.

Pw you ever ate mountain cat?God gave us everything we would ever need here on this earth.Just look at the many blessings he showers everyday.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's Teapot

#501823 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had to come back to this doozy. You are rarely right but this guess is a good one. I am, in fact, completely impervious to filth ^5!
I don't wallow in filth, but sometimes I wade in filth. When I'm wading in filth, I have this tight neoprene suit I...

never mind.

Location hidden

#501824 Mar 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? What? If you can't be specific I can't possibly know what you're talking about or how to answer you.
<quoted text>
It's good to stick up for your friends. You can do that without adopting their positions or arguments.
<quoted text>
How are the rodents flying? Are you talking about bats, or rats that have been launched into the air? Why are they wet?
LMAO! Just had to repost this one.

<quoted text by Tide>
<quoted text by Tide>
When? Why? If you can't understand what I write I can't possibly explain it to you, the explanation would be even more confusing for you.

<quoted text by Tide>
<quoted text by Tide>

I know it's good to stick up for my friends, they don't need it but it's my nature and I dislike dishonest trolls (who don't even have the decency to be funny) and abuse of any kind. It's entirely my position that Hiding is a fraud.

<quoted text by Tide>
<quoted text by Tide>

What rodents? What is air anyway? Can't even see it. Why are what wet?

Wow! I can copy paste and write like a 4th grader! Good for me!

Location hidden

#501825 Mar 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't wallow in filth, but sometimes I wade in filth. When I'm wading in filth, I have this tight neoprene suit I...
never mind.
LOL... no, please, do elaborate, I sense a great story there :-)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#501826 Mar 11, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm a haole. Dad was stationed in Honolulu when I came about. Its funny, I know when the Lord returns and the new comes it says there will be no more sea (Rev 21). Its all I know to live by the water but I look forward to whatever the Lord Jesus brings. God bless and keep you.
I hate it when different races belittle another... but guess every land has it.

I found in Africa those with no respect for the bantu/black folk would call them 'kafir'.

I learned tha meant 'unbeliever'.

"Kafir (Arabic: &#1603;&#1575;&#16 01;&#1585;&#8206; k&#257;fir, plural &#1603;&#1601;&#16 17;&#1575;&#1585; kuff&#257;r) is an Arabic term used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel."

Ja... it's an interesting concept of 'no sea' and many interpretations - Biblical. No night either.

New International Version (1984)
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

I cannot envisage a whole new world - except from above and a distance - which then one, as John, could describe as a whole new setting... as without sea.

We were on Patmos - place where John was with Revelations - last June. He would have been surrounded by sea there... very pretty.

Found this for you... enjoy and God Bless

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#501827 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I will give you one of my bear experiences.I wrote of this in this thread a long time ago.Was sitting at the computer around 2:00 AM. I was talking to Pw and cherianne and tn gramms on that night.My honey retired to bed hours earlier.The house is quite as a church mouse in deep sleep.I get this feeling all of a sudden I not alone and my mind is talking out of tune with the computer too.First I hear a grunning nosie,so I tell the gals on the computer think I got a bear visitor.I get up and go look out the window and find nothing then hear a nosie of lid coming off one of my barrels along side the house.Then in a bit I hear some nosie on the front porch and pull back curtain and here a big black bear rubbin his hinge on the porch post.So I went and got two old pans from the kitchen and head for the front door.(but I also have she devil stripped to my hip too)I flung the door open and pounded the pans together and you should have seen that black bear grow wings and go flyin out of here.lol lol tis a small wonder he did not take a crap all the way.All of a sudden honey is hollowing lil whispers what in the sam hell are you doin now.Opps I wroken up another bear only this one lives with me.Two bears in one night not a bad a bag.By chance do you remember this one Pw.Cause know it way back in the threads.Hope you enjoy the read and sharing.
haha.... I would have loved to see the bear go running!! Thanks for sharing :)

Location hidden

#501828 Mar 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what the problem is in linking, and/or providing excerpts to relevant portions of supporting data when a person is backing up a position.
I do it at times, I've seen others do it. I prefer to have someone provide a link and an excerpt so I can search that and verify what is being asserted or discussed.
I've found that to be the best way to debate a subject in this sort of venue. I mean, we could just make statements that link to nothing or are pure opinion, that's fine, but if you want to make a point or present a position and be taken somewhat seriously, you have to reference supporting material.
Otherwise it's a pissing contest on a windy day.
I agree completely but that is not exactly what is done here. I'll just leave it there.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#501829 Mar 11, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaa.. I sometimes have a rambling addiction.
No one can accuse me of not saying enough.
:-)

I wasn't referring to you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#501830 Mar 11, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you after you health ordeal... and getting enough mental rest too from what you must attend?
"Reverie is not a mind vacuum. It is rather the gift of an hour which knows the plenitude of the soul."
Gaston Bachelard
<quoted text>
>>>smile<<<
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."
Rumi
Take Care Sister Friend (((*()*))) xx
thank you ~ my head is heaps better and I have not taken any pain killers today, which is a good thing 'cause they sort of make my stomach feel a bit weird :)

I like the quote from Rumi ~ good visions :)

Today did not pan out like it was meant to; so I have had to put off today until another appropriate moment, which I guess is a good thing. Being without a car on a public holiday is a pain, but in reality, I probably had a forced rest, with no stress to boot xx

the hour is yet to come!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#501831 Mar 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... I would have loved to see the bear go running!! Thanks for sharing :)
Your Welcome,have a good one God bless.

Location hidden

#501832 Mar 11, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd squeal.
You owe me a hundred and fifty bucks. A bet's a bet. I could really use it too. My breasts got so large with the last baby that I need all new bras.
I always squeal. I think that's why the lady in the apartment next to me moved out.

I just wrote a check for $200. How much are hammocks these days?

Location hidden

#501833 Mar 11, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did, Lil Whispers ~ I love animals :)
Me too :-)

Location hidden

#501834 Mar 11, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... no, please, do elaborate, I sense a great story there :-)
The Force is strong with you.

This kid has you beat, though.

http://www.everfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2...

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#501835 Mar 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Pw like I said we could have a ball of a time together.
I even manage to shock honey too.He says he got to hang around to see what I get into next.lol.
Now here what ya do you find that rattle snake and you caught him.
Got to watch how he curls up for that fight.You take the long spear to the head pin it down tight to the ground and cut off the head.Do not touch the fangs at all.Then you cut the belly all the way up and you skin it.Save the skins for a belt or hat band cover.
Remove the small gut area.Wash the meat good then fry in a pan of hot oil.MUM GOOD.
Catus is good for water and making soap to wash clothing.Good medicine for burns too.
Pw you ever ate mountain cat?God gave us everything we would ever need here on this earth.Just look at the many blessings he showers everyday.
Now where am I gonna get a cactus loving mountain cat to eat when there's only real makumatas, and no dangerous but big snakes?

But I'll tll ya what.
YOU catch it.... turn it into biltong... send it over... and I'll do the eating.

I'll dry a spider and send you in exchange.

You have every thing...
We got everything...
...soap leaves, medicine leaves and roots, food leaves and roots, and an 'everything sea' abundance!
...and loads and loads o >>> smiley folk<<<

Hey LUV U 2 but gotta eat now with Ishi-i.
Got lizard over the flame tonight!

Give honey a big hug too
...and catch you later?

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#501836 Mar 11, 2013
Science! Fun! Yes!

Alien Planet:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Darwins Stepchild 830,805
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Porkpie Hat 270,841
Boulder Garage Door Repair 40 min BoulderGarageDoor... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 40,239
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,683
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr sangili karuppan 6,411
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 586,013
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 99,328
More from around the web