you called out to god

you have your answer

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501626 Mar 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
if the kingdom of god, is "within you", RR then it is certainly a place to avoid.
any god who would have you as a follower, is not worthy of respect.
Clearly you don't understand the meaning of that scripture...

Just go back to sleep, boooots.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501627 Mar 10, 2013
karl44 wrote:
you called out to god
Mrs Redneck does that all the time.....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#501628 Mar 10, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@trifecta
Before we continue, know that my questions aren't to disrespect you in any way, shape, or form. With that being said...
<quoted text>Q1: Ho do you know you're elected?
Q2: Are you aware that the elect are "elected" to serve as kings and priests after the kingdom is established?
<quoted text>Q: How do you determine who's elected and who isn't?
<quoted text>Q1: Wouldn't a departure from "the faith" serve as evidence of doubt?
Q2: Doesn't doubt serve as evidence of a lack of belief?
<quoted text>I can agree that according to Matthew 24:24, it's impossible to deceive the elect. But,(Q:) is there even one verse that even slightly suggests that those not elected can't be deceived?
<quoted text>I can agree that being deceived is the fault of the one deceived, but (Q1:) are we allowed to exceed the definition of "deceived" to mean "demon-possessed"?
Q2: Was it demon-possession that caused the deception when the assembly was under the authority of the Roman Catholic hierarchy and threatened with death for even thinking of learning the bible on their own?
<quoted text>Q1: When you say "God," do you mean just Father Yahoweh, just His Son, or both? I ask because many call His Son "God," and according to Matthew 7:23, His Son declared, "I never knew you!" So, as I believe, there'd have to be a more reasonable explanation than the one you've given.
<quoted text>
How do I know I'm elected?
The daily/monthly/yearly experience/walk/closeness/of YHWH God Spirit through his blessed Son the Christ established by trust and faith.

[Q2: Are you aware that the elect are "elected" to serve as kings and priests after the kingdom is established?]
Yes.

How do I determined who is elected or not?
I do not think there is a way to establish who is elected or not. Someone can say the verse [by they fruits they will be known] but that only can really be establish by close family and friends. You go to church everyday and see other Christians or see them on you job, you can't be 100% sure they are the elected, that YHWH job.

That why Jesus say lets the wheat and the tares grow until harvest. Its not our business to try and separate the wheat and the tares, that YHWH job.

[Q1: Wouldn't a departure from "the faith" serve as evidence of doubt?]
That is one likely and possible conclusion. Another conclusion is that a believer decide they rather the lust of the eyes and flesh and the pride of life that this life gives rather than waiting for the afterlife Jesus promised. They simply want this life more than the life Jesus promised.

[is there even one verse that even slightly suggests that those not elected can't be deceived?]
Not that I'm aware of.

[I can agree that being deceived is the fault of the one deceived, but (Q1:) are we allowed to exceed the definition of "deceived" to mean "demon-possessed"?]
Yes writer. Any factor that made the believer turn from the faith, is demonic. Whether it be lust, pride, drugs, sex, etc. is a demonic stronghold that overwhelm them, and they turn from Jesus Christ.

[Q2: Was it demon-possession that caused the deception when the assembly was under the authority of the Roman Catholic hierarchy and threatened with death for even thinking of learning the bible on their own?]
???? Elaborate. I not familiar with that.

You question about someone doing spiritual works and still hear Jesus say "I never knew you", I think is the question on the back of each Christian mind everyday.
That the reason I think Paul say
1st Cor 10:12
So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
[[[

We all need to check everyday out spiritual closeness to the Lord. Faith and trust in Christ is all the time. And to me if you focus on all the time...then no need to worry if you the elect or not.

But if you see you start take liberty with worldly activities, then take heed.

I'm not offended by your questions. And when I say "God" I mean Jesus and YHWH and the Spirit.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#501629 Mar 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me! God bless you Serah
Did you say you were living in Florida?? That limestone is REAL tricky down there,huh??: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#501630 Mar 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're not an ahole. Be nice to yourself.
May I respectfully dissent?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#501631 Mar 10, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Yes, that is how I took your post and the one above.
First, you write "scriptural evidence" as if the Bible is evidence of anything other than mythology and a very limited number of grossly embellished historical events. If you are claiming anything else - that the Bible is merely a metaphorical book of one culture's stories and wisdom, for example - then I am reading you wrong. The fault is mine.
Second, what evidence is being rejected by atheists? Sorry, I have never seen any evidence offered by a religious believer that can be verified beyond personal experience - none whatsoever. So...why would I take believers at their word or trust their mythologies?
You've got to be kidding me!

Okay.

With all due respect, it's pretty simple, Hidingfromyou.

If you say that the bible doesn't say something, or doesn't allow for something, and I provide one or more verses that show otherwise, then I've provided scriptural evidence that refutes your initial accusation.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#501632 Mar 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is exactly what the Lord Jesus said would happen Annie. Case in point, I've talked to my sister perhaps once in the last year. In fact she was here in Clearwater sometime back and would not come visit me and my wife. I love her as much as I can but she knows our faith and wants no part of it.(at least as of now) It hurt that she wouldn't even come to say hi because she like you is quite vocal on many of the same issues, claims to value all people but her actions prove otherwise. Again this does prove the word.
Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
Your sister considers you a kook.

I agree with her.

You're looney tunes, man, with all this talk about Jesus coming and all that. And now look at your last paragraph. You promote family disfunction with your craziness.

I'll bet that you bring up this stuff whenever you can. Let me clue you in, most people don't want to hear it. They'd rather you kept your beliefs to yourself and leave them free of it all.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#501633 Mar 10, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I for one tend to take folks at face value until proven differently, and it is hard sometimes with unregistered posters but heck it's hard with registered ones too that set up a lot of accounts.
Ugh -- oh well one name and many aliases under my name is enough for me -- I'm known as OSG - Judy - Jute - Gramms - Granns - Granny - and a few I better not mention lol -- I just have fun with it all --
I appreciate your posts and look forward to hearing from you as long as you decide to stay or whenever you decide to return, I've been around a few years and as long as the Lord tarries I will remain -- TLC - Judy
I don't know where I read up to but just jumped in here..... It is Monday morning, public holiday for the Adelaide Cup and waiting for the washing so I can hang that out. The day is mine as such :)

It is going to be the old 100 deg so will get pretty warm, and I still have no car LOL, but might take the Prince for a stroll through the closest park, although he can't take the heat at all and I don't want to have to carry him home, again!!

His little paws are just filled with love......

#501634 Mar 10, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
We too have all that minus black bears -- I"m sure there are some but not prevalent like where you live --
Soon time for the babies to start coming such a special joy in the Spring. TLC - Jute
Ahhh; Spring!! We are 11 days into Autumn and Summer really hasn't said goodbye, but before we hit Winter, I will be hankering for Spring. Nothing like the first signs of blossom as a reminder that the cold weather will soon be departing :)

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#501635 Mar 10, 2013
bob wrote:
i have a nice butt therefore Jesus shud luv me
his religious leaders will

#501636 Mar 10, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD night Scott --
Coke and Pepsi much like McD's and B.King teehee -- TLC - Judy
I have a photo to upload into FB ~(just did it) and I took it while I was at my Son's 10 year vow renewal. It is a little doggy with hearts around him and he is laughing, saying "Tee Hee" and I immediately thought of you and took the photo of the card.

People probably think we are strange sometimes when we do the things we do, like taking photos of the inside of a card, but there are good reasons for strange things, LOL xxx

Check out FB when you get a chance, and know that you are thought of on many more than one occasion xxxxx

(((*_*)))

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#501637 Mar 10, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You've got to be kidding me!
Okay.
With all due respect, it's pretty simple, Hidingfromyou.
If you say that the bible doesn't say something, or doesn't allow for something, and I provide one or more verses that show otherwise, then I've provided scriptural evidence that refutes your initial accusation.
that lady whether it be scientific evidence or biblical evidence cannot stand to know that there is evidence in opposition to what she believe. Makes you wonder which is more of a religion Christianity or Atheism.

#501638 Mar 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Goodnight you guys
Good Night and Good Morning my Twin SeRaH :)

#501639 Mar 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
yo ...
yo yo ...
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#501640 Mar 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>They confirm you exist after you die.
Afterlife is a religious concept. Maybe one day science can establish that as well, they come this far already why not.
The Christian Scientist will.!

#501641 Mar 10, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Long story... but the actual meaning is messenger.
Ahhhh..... GOD Bless the Angels :)

#501642 Mar 10, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahahahah!
Ditto to your laughter..... that was flipping funny :)

#501643 Mar 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with my feet?
We haven't been smart enough to evolve into beings complete with shoes?

#501644 Mar 10, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."- Vernon Sanders Law
And hindsight steps in to make the corrections :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 764,807
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 554,940
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min zafar 1,181
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Rider on the Storm 175,046
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min AN NFL FAN 119,260
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 10 min bellz 34
Super Fast Traffic 11 min aljwadh 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min Charlie Sheen 263,520

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE