|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that keeps me from wishing for some of the white stuff here, is the idea that I'll probably have to get out in it, but otherwise I'd love to be cozied up in a warm house with the Word, TV and food with power still on for a couple of days relaxing and enjoying it.
Blessings LW.
I pretty much hide away in the cosy rock house and enjoy.
With plenty of supplies and if electric goes bye I just turn on portable.I think of snow in the terms of winter wonderland as snow cling to everything as in frozen in a time frame.I like to walk in it just to listen to the crunch under foot.The smell is so fresh,sharp and cold air is raw ya know pure.Simply said,just appricate it when it shows up to visit.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Grandmere, and I am honored to make your acquaintance as well. We have been married for eleven years but we have known eachother for fourteen. You will find that Sora and I are old-world people who it is said belong in another century. Next time I will ask Sora to speak to you we are well known on this thread as pacifistic and gentle people.
Well once again I'm pleased to meet both of you and look forward to hearing from Sora.

GOoD night from my end -- TLC Grandmere, I love that name --

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The name was a random choice. If it matters to you, I am heterosexual.
I fully understand what you say, and all I can say is that what happened to you is not uncommon.
Well to b serious for a second I found that out. In fact considering some of the things I saw after made me realize I was lucky to only get the year as they hand those sentences and much worse out like candy and for far less. Not to mention they brought over 100 people in under supeona and it took them 18 months to even charge me. If I was black or didnt have a good lawyer or wasnt college educated with people fighting for me I probably would have gotten worse. This country still has indentured servitude and slavery. They just re-named it. The system is set up to screw the poor and for people to fail. And that's when they play fair which they often don't as I'm sure you know. Not that everybody is innocent but who they target, why, and howw plays a huge role

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
Well, since I'm not gay, the answer to that would be yes.I am pro hetero
When did you choose to be hetero?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing a check in and see you are here, so sending a wave your way -- TLC - OSG
Hey back at ya ((((OSG))))
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it lol see ya tomorrow my friend Lord willing -- and you owe Him nothing my friend but accepting His love and passing it around.
TLC - Judy
That actually makes me feel worse! Now I feel guilty!LOL...dag nabit:) Well in the spirit of trying I will say I read Catcher visits prisoners and does his thing for equal rights and people who don't have someone to speak for them and I do respect that a lot. All right enough of that...now back to our regularly scheduled programming:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
We too have all that minus black bears -- I"m sure there are some but not prevalent like where you live --
Soon time for the babies to start coming such a special joy in the Spring. TLC - Jute
Yes pretty soon they will show up with the babies in tow.lol always so tiny and cute, the wonder of it all.Our winds out here are a 44 mile so it is blowing here and snow is drifting.Soon will head east.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that was what you were saying Darwin.
And we find ourselves agreeing again.:)
HFN
Yep.

I am not the "naysayer" that some think me to be. LOL
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>'kay.
We havenít spoken in awhile so saying hey to you DR.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
GOoD night Scott --
Coke and Pepsi much like McD's and B.King teehee -- TLC - Judy
Lol, have a Blessed night Judy, chat at'cha if not tomorrow them sometime on Monday.(c:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretty much hide away in the cosy rock house and enjoy.
With plenty of supplies and if electric goes bye I just turn on portable.I think of snow in the terms of winter wonderland as snow cling to everything as in frozen in a time frame.I like to walk in it just to listen to the crunch under foot.The smell is so fresh,sharp and cold air is raw ya know pure.Simply said,just appricate it when it shows up to visit.
Like I said, sounds like a cozy way to enjoy it, you have a blessed night as well LW, headed off to dreamland shortly for what will hopefully be a Blessed full day of church tomorrow.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
I am not the "naysayer" that some think me to be. LOL
:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Goodnight you guys

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>sigh<quoted text>smile<quoted text>Ja ...<quoted text>I've never seen the stars from the Southern Hemisphere.<quoted text>My own steak is the best around, with Dads a close second.<quoted text>Yummy!<quoted text>I leave it to your capable hands.<quoted text>Your wisdom is amazing.<quoted text>Time constraints. But I know the way and I will check.<quoted text>hu
You been wanting to see these starts in the South for a long time hey? But you know, up there or down here - just at the border line of - you should be able to see Pleiades Ja? Check it out Bro... you might even catch me waving!
"...the sweet influences of Pleiades..."
http://www.wikihow.com/Find-the-Pleiades-Star...

Next time we'll dine - with your stake of course!- under them.
Ishi-i says he doesn't mind joining us!
>>>grin<<<
Take Care my Brother xx

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bad snoring,and farts in the bed for sure are not night blessed?
And I guess YOU would know as much as you fart, eh?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
make correction
full day of church association full of liars,fornicators,adulters,hom osexuals, thiefs,frauds etc.....
for sure not blessed By God full day of church
because churches and yours to are blessed by devil not BY OUR BELOVED HOLY LORD OF LORDS?
JUST STAY ALL DAY LONG HOME,PRAY AND BIBLE STUDY UNDER GODS SPIRIT ONLY DIRECTION(NOT PRIEST SERMON LIES) AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE MORE BLESSED ALL FULL DAY OF LORDS DAY?
You must be talking about YOUR association, not MINE, give it a rest already please.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Here For Now wrote:
Goodnight you guys
Goodnight HFN.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
She said she has no intereAst in trying to reason with you.
Yeah, I got that. Thanks. I think I might even have mentioned it.

That was a she? Is Here For Now a she? There's the Internet for you.

Heaven would be a drag in the same way. It also has no gender. Why bother?

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

River Tam wrote:
Flies?
I saw the Ghost Busters at my neighbor's dealing with a termite infestation. In this economy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
feels that they are trying to maintain two seperate classes in the country, the rich and the poor as he put it, I would hate to think that the status quo is really that cut and dry.
Peace my friend.
That is exactly what it is my friend. Not that every tea party members actually wants only rich and poor. It is more that the powers behind the scenes that want that package it up nice and secret and instead sell their agenda catering to people's religious beliefs, their fears, and their predjudices. Of course the only club in the Democrat golf bag is guilt and that only gets someone so far. 90% of these politicians simply want to maintain the status quo when it comes to power and money and will tell voters whatever they want to hear. Its the biggest scam in history and we are all so damn proud of it. free elections and a democracy are buzz words to make us feel good. An exercise in appeasement from the true power in this country. Yet sadly this system is better than most

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 482,061 - 482,080 of596,649
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

729 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 512,449
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min karl44 217,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min DNF 89,652
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Porkpie Hat 250,480
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 26 min Truth 18
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 34 min Harrison Freebird 23,841
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min RiversideRedneck 681,058
teen snapchat nudes 2 hr Jasmine 140
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••