Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#501290 Mar 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Yeah, I got that. Thanks. I think I might even have mentioned it.
That was a she? Is Here For Now a she? There's the Internet for you.
Heaven would be a drag in the same way. It also has no gender. Why bother?
Maybe it's "He For Now".

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#501291 Mar 9, 2013
yo ...

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#501292 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>LOL thats the best you can come up with Dr Doolittle is pedophile 'jokes'? Such a class act these humanists. I see you skipped the post where I asked why you still claimed present tense that people are putting their lives in your hands. Humor me..what year is it? Try not to fall asleep in your cereal bowl before answering! LOL
Off topic, sorry, but I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad. I'm gonna put that on my list. That's an AMC production, right? I love Mad Men and Walking Dead. I don't know why I've never seen Breaking Bad.

Anyway,

Carrion

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501293 Mar 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic, sorry, but I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad. I'm gonna put that on my list. That's an AMC production, right? I love Mad Men and Walking Dead. I don't know why I've never seen Breaking Bad.
Anyway,
Carrion
No problem friend, feel free to jump in any time. i was just goofing around anyway. to be honest i am not sure as i downloaded the first two seasons. but over the weekend i will send you a t-mail showing you how to download them safe and free or any other show or4 movie or computer program for that matter. you just need a free program and to know what sites to go to. I actually sent Ians the info so he could get the series "newsroom" a while back. All i kept hearing was how good it was and so far it has lived up to the hype. have a good one (T)PEACE

Location hidden

#501294 Mar 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
yo ...
Yo

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501295 Mar 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
yo ...
yea!

Location hidden

#501296 Mar 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
Goodnight you guys
Have a good one HFN:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#501297 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Snickering is of the devil.
So. I do 3 musketeers anyway.
Henry

Aue, Germany

#501298 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
make correction
full day of church association full of liars,fornicators,adulters,hom osexuals, thiefs,frauds etc.....
for sure not blessed By God full day of church
because churches and yours to are blessed by devil not BY OUR BELOVED HOLY LORD OF LORDS?
JUST STAY ALL DAY LONG HOME,PRAY AND BIBLE STUDY UNDER GODS SPIRIT ONLY DIRECTION(NOT PRIEST SERMON LIES) AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE MORE BLESSED ALL FULL DAY OF LORDS DAY?
Religion is silly and desastrous for humanity!

“What game?”

Location hidden

#501299 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So. I do 3 musketeers anyway.
Henry

Aue, Germany

#501300 Mar 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Goodnight HFN.
Jesus as a man is dead for 2000 years and never existed as a phantom since!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501301 Mar 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> So. I do 3 musketeers anyway.
Here you go BT... your sword... er lance!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501302 Mar 9, 2013
Le Le?

It is easier to be the least, than to be at the top where too many are already
The eye of the needle...? Ja?
The smaller – meaning humble – one is, the more one can fit through those spaces many miss, because pride won't let go the weight of extra baggage.

Every Bible text available has been held up – for or against - one another since Christianity began and still we find far too many can't agree.

So the debates become heated... and more so... and endless spiritual warfare between folk who should... or hope they could... know better.

The bells have been ringing for this world to end – the Christian way - by forgery - ever since it was announced.

More false teachings have filled the pockets of the gullible... and left them wanting for the correct date which none will find!

And even more sheep have been led to the slaughter for following the sheep in wolves clothing.

You say no-one has shown you where we were given the right to judge.

That's the problem Le Le... there are too many who have taken this judgement onto themselves rather than the real context of ' love you neighbour as you do yourself'.

I don't lean to gossip.
More often than not, being too familiar too can lead to being more upset.
Trusting, has often led to disappointment.

Today the Christian religion has become too many divisions of dogma, too many pulpits of holier than thou, too many places to hide their own human nature behind the cloth, too many voices to listen to. And this is where my personal sharing comes in.

A Spiritual journey is between us and God.
What we get out of the Bible is the personal to each heart.

The rest is all that Jesus taught – things too supernatural to even find words for except once experienced – and even then one stumbles to explain to another the significance of...

A time when not to throw one's pearls before swine...
A time to share to the best of our humble ability
And most of all... IF we are finding anything of where we are. or what we are doing, is not helping to nourish this aspect we which to culture... don't go there.

It's a case of look after yourself too, if you want to care for others.
Same as physical.

You Love your Bible
You do your own studies.
Sufficient to say keep what you learn where it belongs... and wait and see if I was at least honest with you.

Take Care again...
“Disputes are only what we make them, if we lend ourselves to give into them.”

&li st=UUQQu4k32ZA8jpdFDXiJ-rKg &index=10

Location hidden

#501303 Mar 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DLJgyr-g3CkXX
Sharing Hersey Kisses is more fun.

That brings back memories.
Henry

Aue, Germany

#501304 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That is exactly what it is my friend. Not that every tea party members actually wants only rich and poor. It is more that the powers behind the scenes that want that package it up nice and secret and instead sell their agenda catering to people's religious beliefs, their fears, and their predjudices. Of course the only club in the Democrat golf bag is guilt and that only gets someone so far. 90% of these politicians simply want to maintain the status quo when it comes to power and money and will tell voters whatever they want to hear. Its the biggest scam in history and we are all so damn proud of it. free elections and a democracy are buzz words to make us feel good. An exercise in appeasement from the true power in this country. Yet sadly this system is better than most
In the age of nuclear destruction capitalism is the suicide for humanity!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#501305 Mar 9, 2013
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus as a man is dead for 2000 years and never existed as a phantom since!
That is the problem with Paulinism. Without a 'Zombie God' there is nothing to believe in. Even Christian theologians admit that.

My belief in Jesus as "The Final Levitical Offering" does not require a resurrection, it doesn't even require him being crucified.
Henry

Aue, Germany

#501306 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
make correction
full day of church association full of liars,fornicators,adulters,hom osexuals, thiefs,frauds etc.....
for sure not blessed By God full day of church
because churches and yours to are blessed by devil not BY OUR BELOVED HOLY LORD OF LORDS?
JUST STAY ALL DAY LONG HOME,PRAY AND BIBLE STUDY UNDER GODS SPIRIT ONLY DIRECTION(NOT PRIEST SERMON LIES) AND FOR SURE YOU WILL BE MORE BLESSED ALL FULL DAY OF LORDS DAY?
Not Jesus Stalin was the last hope for humanity before an atomic inferno!

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#501307 Mar 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharing Hersey Kisses is more fun.
That brings back memories.
Sharing real kisses is even more fun.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#501308 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
"Christianity is the most popular religion in the United States, with around 73% of polled Americans identifying themselves as Christian in 2012."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_...
I even used your favorite source so it will sink it
Nothing gets passed without our say so
The less than 5% you represent doesn't affect anything compared to 73%. 73 is larger than 5
Five percent? You mean twenty-seven percent. One hundred minus seventy-three is twenty-seven. And growing every year.

None of those people cares any more about what the Chicken On The Stick thinks than I do, whether they call themselves atheist, agnostic, freethinker, secularist, rationalist, humanist, new ager, or anything other name apart from Christian.

Your church is hemorrhaging numbers and clout. Your days are numbered. Enjoy.

Location hidden

#501309 Mar 9, 2013
Henry wrote:
In the age of nuclear destruction capitalism is the suicide for humanity!
Replace "capitalism" with "tribalism", and I might agree with you.

As it is, I cannot agree with your statement.

What economic system do you like, Henry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 1 min Nohweh 154
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 87,852
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min MARKOTHUMEA 665,101
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 44 min Al Capone 3,380
'Sugar Daddys' and 'College 'Prostitutes' 1 hr andet1987 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 441
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web