Why Should Jesus Love Me?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#501198 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2btR9rAcdzoXX
That was a good one, I also watched the world' funniest magic
show on there while I was on that link, that was hilarious, if you haven't watched it , do so, so funny.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501199 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>That must be why you have so much free time! Be honest, when Ians made that ambulance joke your ears perked up didn't they? LOL
You'll call me a liar and a hypocrite and who knows what else, but I have no recollection of an ambulance joke. BTW, I don't handle PI, unless they are aircraft accident cases.

I actually work very hard, too. Again, I'm sure you'll call me a liar.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#501200 Mar 9, 2013
ADOPTION: The unsung hero of the human family. The Lord Jesus Christ has given US 'another chance',so why not give a needy child,or person,another chance...to REALIZE that LOVE,and CARING.....is R-E-A-L.

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501201 Mar 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Flies?
It was yellow-orange in color, and shaped like a flame, or an upside-down teardrop.

A soul for sure.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#501202 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have been wanting to see it but can't find DVD. Too cheap to break down and purchase ..
.. do you have a copy? Can we negotiate a trade ??..
Do you have netflix ?

T-mail me if you don't.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501203 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, please help a needy attorney.
Tell Skom how great I am in the courtroom.
I'm to modest to do it myself.
You are 'to' modest?That's 'to' ironic! LOL. Great attorneys don't need others to plead their case! Ah Catcher, you make me laugh.What's with the name anyway? Who is the pitcher? Or is the proper term "power top"? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just learning new things about you:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#501204 Mar 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HFN. Good to see you.
Hey Chris,
It’s good to check in and see you Brother.
:)
HFN

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#501205 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can imagine
Just reading some of the posts today I have a feeling the liquor stores are making some cash! It would appear these humanists have nothing to do with their lives than spend all day on Topix hanging around Christians. They claim they want Christianity gone but whatever would they talk about if it was?
Fortunately for them it is never going to happen
I will always be around, just here and there:)
(T) Peace
GOoD evening Steve - I just got my clocks set ahead - ahead of time -- I wish the Spring ahead time would stay -- it gets me on track as to the fall one seems to usher in winter and once the holidays are over it gets dreary.

Have you heard anything from Red Apples lately?- just wondering if he went to Florida , I do believe this is the time of year he goes during Tigers Spring training.

Kinda quiet here tonight, guess I will play a game of computer hearts and enjoy sleeping in - in the morning.

By the way hows the job going these days?
TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#501206 Mar 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chris,
It’s good to check in and see you Brother.
:)
HFN
Just doing a check in and see you are here, so sending a wave your way -- TLC - OSG
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#501207 Mar 9, 2013
While it may be true that the cockpit doors to many passenger planes have been reinforced to protect against September 11th-like intrusions,and while it may be true that many pilots are now carrying firearms in their cockpits,that still doesn't change the REALITY that a passenger,or passengers,with even small pocketknives in the cabins could perpetrate a very serious incident that could endanger a flight. What if a passenger tries to create a hostage situation where they threaten a passenger,or flightcrew member,and demand that the cockpit is opened,or else. This latest TSA decision is as STOOPID,and INCOMPETENT as the security at Boston's Logan airport that not only allowed the hijackers to get on those planes,but didn't even video-tape them!! You're being SET-UP,America. Unless they chance this lastest TSA decision,it's just a matter of time.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501208 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll call me a liar and a hypocrite and who knows what else, but I have no recollection of an ambulance joke. BTW, I don't handle PI, unless they are aircraft accident cases.
I actually work very hard, too. Again, I'm sure you'll call me a liar.
Catcher...come now...such a sensitive man. There are times I believe you tell the truth. The job was a groaner about a "waahhbulence" so it is possible you didnt notice. I am sure a real ambulence would have gotten your attention! And I never said you don't work hard. Chasing down ambulences for clients can't be easy. I am just suggesting you aren't good at what you do...thus all the free time. But I think you would try your best. Feel better now?

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501209 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are 'to' modest?That's 'to' ironic! LOL. Great attorneys don't need others to plead their case! Ah Catcher, you make me laugh.What's with the name anyway? Who is the pitcher? Or is the proper term "power top"? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just learning new things about you:)
No, not to modest: too modest.

Are you now engaging in gay slurs?

And tell me, were you satisfied with the legal representation you received in your criminal case?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#501210 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You are an amazing Lady ~ Sweet Cyber Sister Granny.... I am sure GOD and the Angels smile down on you on many more than one occasion :)
Serah you are such a dear -- after I posted that post I thought golly I shouldn't have -- ancient history and water under the bridge and the memories have all but dried up and turned into skeletons long ago buried.

I will say though lessons learned along the way has made me a stronger woman.

GOOD evening to you dear friend across the water -- may a wave carry warm smile your way -- TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#501211 Mar 9, 2013

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#501212 Mar 9, 2013
Wow a 40 degree day here and Wayne just came in and told me he saw his first Robin today -- Spring is in the air "finally" TLC - Judy

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501213 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Catcher...come now...such a sensitive man. There are times I believe you tell the truth. The job was a groaner about a "waahhbulence" so it is possible you didnt notice. I am sure a real ambulence would have gotten your attention! And I never said you don't work hard. Chasing down ambulences for clients can't be easy. I am just suggesting you aren't good at what you do...thus all the free time. But I think you would try your best. Feel better now?
I feel great.

So tell me, were you happy with your attorney? Do you think he or she did a good job for you? Were you charged a fair fee for the services?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#501214 Mar 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused about why you two aren't getting along. I confess that I don't read the posts about doctrine, and so don't know what your issue of disagreement is.
But what difference could possibly justify you not getting along better? And why can't your religion bring two relatively gentle and kind women who ostensibly love the same god together? And isn't that significant that it doesn't? You don't see irreligious people doing this. The conclusion is obvious to me. Religion is divisive and belligerent.
Yes, the believers and unbelievers are each belligerent to the other. But look more closely at where this comes from. The believers are also belligerent with one another. We are not. We all get along with the other unbelievers here. Happy Lesbo never calls Catcher names, and Hiding and River Tam never say things like what you and Serah, or Quin and whichever Christians he fights with say to one another.
That saddens and concerns me.
I don't expect you to turn on your religion. But please try to see what I see. We will all get along better without religion.
I see irreligious people in heated debates with each other..I have witnessed bad
behavior from irreligious people..
Catcher, HL and the rest of you are a group of posters on topix who meld.. you
get each other..I am not in a particular "group" of posters here.
At one time I figured myself in w the "in" crowd here..as time has passed, and believers with a whole new set of beliefs
regarding Christ's Love came here- I knew in my heart..this wasn't a "group" I wanted to belong to anymore.
- ofcourse there are a couple in here who I will treasure forever..

I am also saddened and concerned..and it's because so many believers
who want the "stage" here, crave the topix audiance.. do not represent
what Christ is about..
what I am trying to say is..
those that I am coming up against here..Qu, Lawlest, Serah.. a couple others ,I no more
think of them being a true representative of Christ's Love
than I
would a dictator shouting "obey and love me and screw you" from a self made pedestal..

That's the best I think I can answer your post to me..

Religion or not..
humans would still continue to be humans..
Some will Love you, some will not- others will try their darndest
to defend you and your human rights..and some will simply do nothing at all.

simplyput

Aurora, CO

#501215 Mar 9, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Just doing a check in and see you are here, so sending a wave your way -- TLC - OSG
Hello there young lady. Haven't posted to you, but I dunno , guess
some seem to think I have. Anyways , just thought I would say Howdy.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#501216 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You and me both.
"Bullying" btw.
Sorry but all I got to say to that statement is, hogwash!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#501217 Mar 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Awwww. Thanks !!
You're my friend too.
Oh, and I showed my Dad this post and he was very excited. He's upstairs packing some of my things. When will my room be ready?
hahahaa, Only if he takes my 16 year old boy.

Not permanent.

He eats like a horse.

A big horse.

Maybe two...

Okay, deal.

The foot odor in his room should be gone in a couple weeks or so.

Probably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 649,629
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 23 min AussieBobby 425
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min crust 281,467
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Into The Night 55,650
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa 106,051
TRUTH about illegal aliens (Aug '14) 3 hr Knock off purse s... 12
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 4 hr Knock off purse s... 36
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 9 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Hangman 972,378
More from around the web