Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, baby, I don't attack anyone who doesn't attack first. You're being overly sensitive.
And yes, in the presence of abject ignorance, I will correct it. When it's flaunted as if it's some kind of badge, I'll make fun of it. There's no other recourse with willful ignorance.
Suuuure you don’t.(Sarcasm)

And I will continue to not like people bulling other people.

And life goes on.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "me" 3 times it was it just the echo from having your head up someone's ass?
~snicker
Although so like your personality to me like "me, me, me"
So desperate for the attention and approval of your buddies
You are an interesting "man" Catcher
But hey, whatever works for you:)
That post wasn't directed to you.

Stop stalking me.

You follow me around like a hungry puppy.

Stop it.

Unless of course you wish to become a member of the Holy Church of Catcher.

We have more than our happy hours, which are of brobdingnagian dimension.

Absolution is also available. But you must repent first.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Chaumette wrote:
All we can do is keep striving to deepen our faith each day of our lives and hope that by living by our faith that we can inspire others by being true to our faith
Did you know that yer horse is on fire?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Hey Skombolis,
I wondered where you were.
Exactly, I have no interest in trying to reason with IANS because I think it would be of no use. He is too hate filled and I don’t think he is really interested in explanations. I really think he just wants an excuse to further express his hatred.
I've found that discussing matters of religion and faith with the atheists of Topix is futile. The reason I say this is simple.

It seems to me that atheists don't care to discuss any topic involving matters outside the realm of atheism in order to change views. They ask questions, but not because they want to learn the truth of the matter. They ask questions so that they can reject the answer, regardless of how much sense it might make, and ask more questions. Case in point...

Just recently, I was sent a quote that stated, in a nutshell, that biblical doctrine allows no room for accidents. Everything that occurs in life must have a reason. And every reason is either, "God," or Satan. Well, I showed verses that prove otherwise. Now, instead of accepting these verses and admitting that the person initially quoted was actually mistaken, they requested that I include the name of the authors, too, as if such an inclusion will prove or disprove what I quoted. I mean, either way, the quotes exist. So, with or without the inclusion of the authors' names, the fact remains-- the bible proves otherwise.

You see what I mean, though?

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me best because I sacrifice lambs.
Bull!

LOL
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys enable one another, lie for one another, turn a blind-eye to each other's bad behavior, and lower the bar for one another and you think that is a good thing?
Yes some of us argue over doctrine. Some of us care enough about principle and belief that they will stand on that over Topix friends. That doesn't mean they can't reconcile with those same people but kissing somebody's ass isn't as important as standing up for what is right or what we believe
The lies and excuses you guys make for one another is shameful. And you want to hold your group up as an example of something better? Please.
You guys have some of the worst ethics i have ever seen
That you circle the wagons for each other doesn't make you better people
Aint it the truth.

“Paul is a confessed liar”

Since: Jul 11

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I've found that discussing matters of religion and faith with the Christians of Topix is futile. The reason I say this is simple.

It seems to me that Christians don't care to discuss any topic involving matters outside the realm of their particular doctrine in order to change views. They ask questions, but not because they want to learn the truth of the matter. They ask questions so that they can reject the answer, regardless of how much sense it might make, and ask more questions.

Damn that double edged sword. <smile>
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
It was obvious what you were saying to honest people my friend
Well walking out the door, hope to see ya soon:)
:)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

I've found that discussing matters of religion and faith with G_O_D is futile. The reason I say this is simple.

It seems to me that G_O_D doesn't care to discuss any topic involving matters outside the realm of his own particular doctrine in order to change views. He asks questions, but not because he wants to learn the truth of the matter. He asks questions so that he can reject the answer regardless of how much sense it might make, and asks more questions. Then, on top of that, G_O_D has absolutely no foundation, whatsoever. To appease his own fears and gather acceptance from all peoples, he believes in no specific god that's offered us from the myriad upon myriad of gods that's been worshiped throughout history. Rather, he invented his own god that neither him, nor anyone else, can describe and explain.

Double-edged swords also have a hard, blunt handle to butt with.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have liked all of his shows. I personally relate more to libertarianism than I do with either major party and he is a big reason for that. I wish we would scrap the two-party system all together anyway and just go by the best candidate. But yeah, I don't impress easily and I find him to be very insightful when it comes to politics and he does it in a funny way as well
(T) Peace
Speaking of scraping the two party political system, some frustrated conservatives that we know half seriously half sarcastically called for the dismantling of the republican party since they were so incapable of defeating a incumbent with "such a dismal record" as they say, lol.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That post wasn't directed to you.
Stop stalking me.
You follow me around like a hungry puppy.
Stop it.
Unless of course you wish to become a member of the Holy Church of Catcher.
We have more than our happy hours, which are of brobdingnagian dimension.
Absolution is also available. But you must repent first.
You even copy me! You need your own material! I cant stalk you when i was here first. you followed me here and even reported my whereabouts to others. i cant believe you argue criminal law! you probably copy what the prosecutor says too. having a 100% conviction rate isnt good when you are a defense attorney!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint it the truth.
Yep yep:)

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You even copy me! You need your own material! I cant stalk you when i was here first. you followed me here and even reported my whereabouts to others. i cant believe you argue criminal law! you probably copy what the prosecutor says too. having a 100% conviction rate isnt good when you are a defense attorney!
Geez, dude, if you had hired me as your attorney, you probably wouldn't be an ex-con today!

You might have even qualified for my "fallen angel" rate discount.

Next time you screw up, remember, Catcher's your guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of scraping the two party political system, some frustrated conservatives that we know half seriously half sarcastically called for the dismantling of the republican party since they were so incapable of defeating a incumbent with "such a dismal record" as they say, lol.
The whole government is out of touch with the common man but none more so then the Tea Party. they eat their own by demonizing moderates in their own party.They dont seem to understand their message only resonates with that part of the base. I personally am surprised the margin of victory for the Dems hasnt been higher but it speaks to their own incompetence. I think people are tired of having to choose between two extremes as the gap in ideology gets wider. But its what we are stuck with I guess (T) PEACE

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**While commendable I don't feel that offsets the ten times more you cover and defend
.. when you post blanket statements like the above, how can you expect me to reason or communicate with you? 10x? Not guilty ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your point is once in a blue moon you will then fine, credit for that when you do it. But it is the exception imo and it is only done by you.
.. this is all that YOU have seen. My picture differs ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> So my point stands about your group getting along doesn't equate to better ethics or morals or anything else
.. there's a difference between disagreeing and verbally assaulting someone based on their beliefs, education, principles or understanding of a subject ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind you I am not making a literal comparison but that you guys find such harmony in dishonest tactics isn't impressive. Of course you guys don't argue. Why would a group of co-dependent posters who troll have any reason to argue when it is to their advantage to stick together?
.. in the above paragraph, you accuse me of being a dishonest, trolling co-dependent. Your words are emotionally charged and damaging ..

.. as indicated in prior posts, communicating with you is nearly impossible. Let's put a halt to it ..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, me, me!!
Communicate with me instead.
I promise to disagree with you once in a while.
And I have two-foot-long silk scarves, too.
.. you disagree with me regularly ..... but, you do have those scarfs ..

.. OK, grammar coach - is it "scarves" or "scarfs" ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me best because I sacrifice lambs.
.. do you have any virgins available ??..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when you post blanket statements like the above, how can you expect me to reason or communicate with you? 10x? Not guilty ..
<quoted text>
.. this is all that YOU have seen. My picture differs ..
<quoted text>
.. there's a difference between disagreeing and verbally assaulting someone based on their beliefs, education, principles or understanding of a subject ..
<quoted text>
.. in the above paragraph, you accuse me of being a dishonest, trolling co-dependent. Your words are emotionally charged and damaging ..
.. as indicated in prior posts, communicating with you is nearly impossible. Let's put a halt to it ..
And your post accused Christians of betraying their ethics and you demeaned their beliefs by calling it pointless dogma. Your words are insulting and negative. Please dont try to play the victim now. it isnt honest

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you disagree with me regularly ..... but, you do have those scarfs ..
.. OK, grammar coach - is it "scarves" or "scarfs" ??..
Grammarist explanation:

Scarf has two plurals—scarfs and scarves. Scarves is the preferred form, but scarfs is the original and was preferred before the 20th century. It’s still used, but only less than once for every 20 instances of scarves.

The switch probably happened by analogy with other words ending in f sounds. Wife, half, and leaf, for instance, are inflected wives, halves, and leaves, and likening scarf to these more common words is only natural.

Catcher prefers "scarves."

Despite the consternation that will be suffered by Skom, you are of course at liberty to disagree with me.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thank you ladies ...I am truely flattered.
Just remember (as I retreat a safe distance)...
I only meant to say "hi".
Cheers HU ~ I regret my words of yesterday and in return, from a safe distance, holler out "G'Day" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481,781 - 481,800 of596,531
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

681 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 216,954
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min sweets2360 680,154
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Aura Mytha 250,382
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min marge 512,133
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min lovewithin 38,014
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min Harrison Freebird 52,510
Why do people not believe in God? (Feb '07) 18 min Bob of Quantum-Faith 24,625
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr alisha24 249
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 7 hr sakib 47
•••
•••
•••