hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#501123 Mar 9, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix swallowed your post last night!
Said how I think of you truckin in all those snows. That I still wish we could have met when in Miami. That... and all the reasons we shared anything at all.
Also thought you might like this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FDmPcSWE0WUXX
World on Fire
Do you still hang out at the Keys when you can?
We struck that hurricane weather when there... followed us up from Mexico too, as could see it heavy out plane window along the coast line building up. You've had a few more since then!
But... we still miss you Bro!
LUV U2 >>>hugs<<<
Irrira,
Pls understand ...even if we should never meet in this world, that you have touched me in ways I've allowed only a very few. I admit; at times it frightens me, and I withdraw. But it's not because of anything you did, or didn't do ...

Rather it's a sadness ...a deep longing to touch the hand ...to feel the pulse of someone I can only connect with on such a limited level.

Alas, it seems this is all that this life will allow ...at least for now.

smooch kiddo,

hu

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501124 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Education matters.
There is a great lack of it here.
Says the 'lawyer' in such high demand he's on Topix practically 24/7! See if you can cash a comma at the local party store because I have a feeling you don't have any actual checks coming in:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#501125 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I dont care if you get involved with me and Ians but you certainly have chosen to when it comes to defending him. I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of your claims of better ethics. And of course i know i said you are dishonest. I find you to be. From the agenda with the "experiment" to that farce on why you wouldnt source a page number to your passive agrressive and dishonest tactics in how you respond and ignoring your own insults while playing the victim. i find it all dishonest
.. we'd done. Again ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#501126 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not. Science demonstrates that religious worldviews don't describe reality very well at all. You can't handle that so you grasp onto whatever you can to support your imagined reality. While that fails, you attack difference.
I not talking about Science demonstrating that religious worldviews don't describe reality very well.

I talking about when Science claims that your belief atheism, is not reality.

Because if the "I" or "Self" or "psyche" as Plato describe it or the "soul" exist INDEPENDENT of the body, your beliefs are False writer.

They myth, wrong, folly, nonsense, a fallacy.

What you believe is false. so then now what you do? You try Buddhism already, you going to try Hinduism now ~~~grin~~~

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#501127 Mar 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, it's an atheist thing....
Well, then, amazingly, Christians must be atheists now.

http://www.cupofwrath.com/risen-dust/03-heave...
http://www.learnthebible.org/three-heavens.ht...

All three heavens, located above.

Christian sources.

The "spiritual" component, while invisible, supernatural, unseeable...

Still above.

Sky.

Next time, supply counter evidence.

Christian sources.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#501128 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
What a horrible song. Can't say I disagree with your decision Annie. They teach that stuff to kids there?
LOL I don't know if they still sing it or not. I assure you though...I went to Sunday school every Sunday...even if I was sick.

There was once that I didn't want to go...I swallowed my dime...my offering...I thought for sure I would end up in hell over that one. To this day...I remember how I dreaded going.

Location hidden

#501129 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what?
You stopped mid-sentence.
Guess what? You are a dork. LOL

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#501130 Mar 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Scientific Evidence shows your belief Atheism is a fraud.
Are you denying Science? if so, why.
.. this is intellectual dishonesty ..

.. science has not proven God ..

Location hidden

#501131 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. we'd done. Again ..
The grammar dork is going to have a fit over your post!

Location hidden

#501132 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa would have been ok. Or Elvis.
Or Lance! We could have had a Lance Christ. Woops, thought that was masculine, but it's more like instructions.
Nevermind...
Yeah, well...

Still, that crushing fart cockroach deal somethin somethin from dr Shrink.

Yeah, dr Shrink.

Nevermind....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#501133 Mar 9, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm a believer of the bible and not Christendom, so of course, I don't believe that any "soul" lives on. This is what scaritual and myself have been discussing. And this is why I suggested that you read our posts.
First of all and according to the bible, the "soul" is the combination of both, flesh and the breath of "God." We don't have souls. We are souls! Genesis 2:7 proves as much by saying, "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Again, "man became a living soul."
Check into it. The so-called "scientific discovery" you're referring to is called "Noetic Science." In an attempt to understand life, death, and a possible after-life, certain scientists have become involved in certain experiments to examine the beliefs that many call "ancient mysteries." The Institute of Noetic Sciences was founded in 1973 by former astronaut Edgar Mitchell and investor Paul N. Temple.
You're not disproving atheists. You're strengthening their unbelief, doubt, and contention.
If they want to strengthen they unbelief and doubt, that not my problem.

But if you discuss with an atheist and you ask them what happen after death, most of them will say that's it. They die when they body die. When the body go down to the grave, that is the end of them.

Science is say [Not So].

Science. The backbone and crutch most atheists rest they belief on.

What happen when that crutch get yanked from underneath them???

LOL.

So they can remain an atheist if they like, bothers me none. I just want to see how they refute Science, when is Science attacking they philosophy.

haha. That why I run from Buddhism. I see this coming from a long way out.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501134 Mar 9, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>:)
Well I already know that the soul is a separate existence from the body. So I not surprised at his findings, I just curious to see how an atheist would look at it ~~grin~~
Now as far as your neutrons explanations,
According to the experts in this field of study {no disrespect intended} when brain death occurs, no activity going on in the brain. They measure this by using EEG and other machines to try and detect anything at all happening in the brain.
When the heart stops, the brain stop almost the same time. If no blood not going to the brain, that person brain dead. Nothing happening. So NDE's are not neutrons in the brain functioning. No activity at all happening.
So is not neutrons or hallucinations or chemicals reactions. According to these scientists running the AWARE and other research, the soul or psyche of a person, leaves the body and is actually an exclusive entity.
And FYI-The next step is a peer reviewed journal. This book was him reporting on finding so far, but scientists believes in a few yrs there finding can actually be put in a scientific journal.
What you going to do then atheist? hang on to you beliefs even though refuted by science? or you just going to ignore science and say is not science :)
I think you're right, if seeing is believing, as they say, about the soul thing.

I saw a YouTube of a house where a guy had just died. The room where the dead guy lay had a window. The video showed a very strangely shaped, mysterious form exiting the window, drifting away from the house, then floating away into the sky, upward and upward until it was no longer visible.

What do you think? Any comments from other posters, Christians, nonbelievers or freethinkers?

Location hidden

#501135 Mar 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's right. I have to exterminate all the insects, maggots and cockroaches.
Plus the mouses.
But only the ones living behind the sink.
Thassa good boy, shrink.
Wanna go bye-bye?
I'll take him at the next party.

But not 24 hours.

He's gotta lose the clown shoes, too.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501136 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I enjoyed it. Most of my friends in Japan are professional classical musicians. That's their life, performing on stage.
Thanks for asking :)
You're welcome.
My Mum was a professional pianist, and asked to teach at the London Conservatioriam - um spelling!!!- of Music. So classical - despite my birth and growth in the South Pacific - became mine when learning also. It gave me sound grounding for the theory of too, and with honors!

Different use for this knowledge now since accidents have taken out my hands. My beautiful young Mum too died when I was 18.

Are you on leave and back in Japan?
Sill hot today!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501137 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? You are a dork. LOL
Ouch.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#501138 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this is intellectual dishonesty ..
.. science has not proven God ..
No? but it sure has put a wrecking ball to the atheist belief in what happens after death.

You scared yet? Boo!

Location hidden

#501140 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great minds think alike.
Sorry, Skom.
You even kiss your own ass! LOL You replied to yourself so you could agree with yourself. I would pay money to see you try a case instead of going to see a comedy at the movie theaters! Do you call yourself to the stand and question yourself? I'd advice against it. You'll have an idiot for a lawyer and a witness then! LOL

Location hidden

#501141 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you completely misunderstood my post. I was referring to religion actually.
Ahh, my apologies.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#501143 Mar 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tmail HU then if you want it to be private?
Sorry HU, I'm just a bit confused about why I'm being called a trouble maker by replying to postings in a public forum.
Funnily enough, it was a posting to AJ that got you all upset and you have been posting continually since then..... what name do you give yourself for replying ~ don't answer that, it is in fact, a stupid question and I really should delete it.
I do not respond to anyone here in private messages.
I do not need to talk to hu in private.

-hu posted to me asking if I had a beef w him.

--(I figured he meant because he's been on a couple times
and I didn't say "hi"..
and the reason for that is because I was discussing something
he and I have gone over time and time before..so, I didn't
think he'd want a "hi" from me at that time. If he asked that question for any other reason. I am not sure why.)

-you posted that I do have a beef w hu..after I told him I didn't.

..and it went from there.

It truly benefits your ego to compare this little back and forth
between you and I re: hu,
and you and I re: someone who (like hu) means no harm to any one.

One simply has to read your posts late last night to see the two exchanges are not even close in comparison.

I am satisfied you represented yourself as you did.
I wonder if those words of yours will get into your
topix journal..?

Take care Serah.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501144 Mar 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrira,
Pls understand ...even if we should never meet in this world, that you have touched me in ways I've allowed only a very few. I admit; at times it frightens me, and I withdraw. But it's not because of anything you did, or didn't do ...
Rather it's a sadness ...a deep longing to touch the hand ...to feel the pulse of someone I can only connect with on such a limited level.
Alas, it seems this is all that this life will allow ...at least for now.
smooch kiddo,
hu
I know... >>>sigh<<<

You too should know you don't have to explain anything to me, as I don't entertain wrong thoughts!

Limited is only as limited gets my Friend, when it looks in the wrong places, Ja?

See that star... there... to your right... focus on that for a while. It's blue.

Now... which was your favorite steak house?
Or would you prefer my Island style of muscles, calamari and scallops?
Just for starters of course!

Life can be lived at it's fullest even when your cup is empty, but not if you drink it all at once.
Did you check my blog since I was home this last year?

Love always...xx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 51 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web