Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#501089 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
BLL
is spiritual mentaly sick maniac, beliving that he got key to the heaven,and his believrs in his BS will enter heaven,and rest are condmend
BLL condemn me 100 times,and till today Gods blessings are spreaded around dr Shrink like rain of spring refreshment
BLL is crazy, and soon 911 depart him not to heaven only mental institution to care spiritual psychopaths like BLL
How do you know Brother Lee Love is wrong?

Maybe he's got the secret to heaven.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#501090 Mar 9, 2013
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in Christ according as He hath chosen us in Him to the praise of the glory of His grace wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#501091 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh... where's the dancing eye ball? It's hard to believe much of anything when reading all this, I must admit. People have been so hurt :(
I don't expect anyone to believe it.

It's true, but I don't expect anyone to believe it.

I don't expect anyone to accept anything on belief and belief alone, that's not a dig.

"Belief" is a word I don't use, in my daily conduct.

So, no, I don't expect anyone to think something because I think you should.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#501092 Mar 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Clyde Christ would be awful.
Just sayin.
Santa would have been ok. Or Elvis.

Or Lance! We could have had a Lance Christ. Woops, thought that was masculine, but it's more like instructions.

Nevermind...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#501094 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is difference,
because freethinkers are mostly single believers not under comman of freacking world christian churches,and not yours homsexual church with AAA batery d....on the top of your chapel
polish susuage 8 inch long and 2 egg balls is new secular humanism cross and all gays and lesbians like you will be hanged on those two balls and susage 8 inch long
Weirdo ...

Location hidden

#501095 Mar 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The mail man ?
The Hebrew and Greek words translated as 'angel' mean 'messenger' it does not imply a supernatural entity.
Revelation 1:1

Be very careful what you entertain be it unknown to you.
Not all has been revealed yet.
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#501097 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, very nice! I've never been and have no image of Bolivian food - what do they eat?
How amazing, your languages. Is Aymara related to Quechua? Quechua is not related to Indo-European languages - what kind of differences are there between it and, say, English? Are the sentences constructed around "I"?
I love learning about languages and how they shape the kinds of thoughts you can have. Hawaiian, I'm told, doesn't deal in concrete or the material (Happy Lesbo would love it!) but refers to things via their essences. So it's a poetic language.
Bonsoir Madame, the most well known food is Llama meat, it is good spicy!!! in regards to the languages thank you. The Aymaran people have their own language, they live in the Altiplano region of Bolivia, Quechua is the language of the Incans,(the Aymaran language is a subgrouping of it). when they conquered the regions they made it a mandatory language. It is a Spanish speaking country to a point. Two million people speak Aymaran and there are three dialects I speak all three as I said Spanish is useful but it is a lingua franca. The dialects all vary and there are gender considerations. Here are some greetings: first we have Kamisaraki? which means how are you this is the Aymaran dialect spoken in Bolivia. Considering the time then at least California time I then shall say to you Suma urupan which is a standard greeting for the afternoon.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#501098 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep up!
I cannot! I've got too much to do at home. I thought I'd stop by Topix to see Hiding :)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#501099 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to my lesson on apostrophes and punctuation? You're beginning to write like Trifecta.
Dude, you are a lousy student.
And for my closing argument, I generally just take a bow.
<quoted text>
Catcher1 said:
What happened to my lesson on apostrophes and punctuation?
<quoted text>

Um... who cares?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#501100 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa would have been ok. Or Elvis.
Or Lance! We could have had a Lance Christ. Woops, thought that was masculine, but it's more like instructions.
Nevermind...
At least it wasn't Buckingham.

Imagine that?

Buckingham Christ.

lol

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#501101 Mar 9, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't expect anyone to believe it.
It's true, but I don't expect anyone to believe it.
I don't expect anyone to accept anything on belief and belief alone, that's not a dig.
"Belief" is a word I don't use, in my daily conduct.
So, no, I don't expect anyone to think something because I think you should.
I think you completely misunderstood my post. I was referring to religion actually.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501102 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. again, you claim I'm dishonest ..
.. since you consider me dishonest, wouldn't any explanation be invalidated in your mind ??..
.. besides, I don't believe in protecting, defending or justifying my behavior on Topix ..
How often you are dishonest is up to you. It would depend on your answer. Your answer here I believe is the truth. For if you did hold yourself accountable you might find yourself in a position to apologize or admit your own wrongdoing and your pride wont allow you to do that. You simply hypocritically judge others. It is what it is I guess

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501104 Mar 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lady J ...
My sentiments exactly.
Hey Irrira ...
~smooch~
Hey ya Gramms ...
Ya'll still getting snow?
Topix swallowed your post last night!
Said how I think of you truckin in all those snows. That I still wish we could have met when in Miami. That... and all the reasons we shared anything at all.

Also thought you might like this song.

World on Fire

Do you still hang out at the Keys when you can?
We struck that hurricane weather when there... followed us up from Mexico too, as could see it heavy out plane window along the coast line building up. You've had a few more since then!

But... we still miss you Bro!
LUV U2 >>>hugs<<<

Location hidden

#501106 Mar 9, 2013
In thus reconciling the world unto Himself what attidude did God take toward men.

God was in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself not inputing their trespasses unto them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#501107 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to my lesson on apostrophes and punctuation? You're beginning to write like Trifecta.
Dude, you are a lousy student.
And for my closing argument, I generally just take a bow.
You take a bow when you lose the case? LOL...that's weird! And just when I thought you couldnt get more dorkier you come with not only the church of Catcher but want to be the grammar police! Go back to talking about scarfs dude:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#501108 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she ever! Docs not picking on Judy is he? Are you Doc? O_O
Am I Doc?
>>>smile<<<
I don't think Dr Reality would agree with that one, and didn't see him pick on our Judy. Both have been here much longer than me!
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Don't make fun of aliens!
(((*()*)))
Hey
Ditto!
Can just see you mozin thru here last night! Hope you got some rest. >>>hugs<<<

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#501110 Mar 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't do anything at home,only seating on this topic and fart badly
so,just take easy from tomorrow, at 6 am write daily home schedule plan, and start work from the kitchen sink..
at first all insects,maggots and cocroaches,plus mouses living behind the sink have to be exterminated?
Yes, that's right. I have to exterminate all the insects, maggots and cockroaches.

Plus the mouses.

But only the ones living behind the sink.

Thassa good boy, shrink.

Wanna go bye-bye?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501111 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Catcher1 said:
What happened to my lesson on apostrophes and punctuation?
<quoted text>
Um... who cares?
Education matters.

There is a great lack of it here.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#501112 Mar 9, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Tri isn't capable :)
Let's ignore that none of those papers present actual research, but are opinions, and that the middle one gets some of the history of science wrong, and pretend that "morphic fields" exist.
How would that mean that we have a "soul" that is separable from our bodies? All it would mean is that we discovered something we didn't previously understand about how the body produces consciousness. Unless you're going to speculate some kind of undetectable, nonmaterial "nodes" or "receivers" or something that houses the soul we're still stuck in the material, tied to the body.
I had a prof once who reduced telepathy to physics. He used the remote viewing examples, quantified their information transfer as bits, and compared it to brain waves - they match at the ELF waves of the brain. Let's assume he's correct, assume that telepathy is real. What he then demonstrated was that the neurons we all have are capable of learning to communicate via sensing very small changes in the ELF waves that hit them. So they wouldn't be just produces of ELF waves, but receivers.
That doesn't actually change their underlying material nature, just that we now know something different about them.
Researchers were able to get a microchip to communicate via EM waves in a similar manner. Normally, electricity runs through pathways on chips, producing waves that extend away from the chip. In sensitive electronics, it's the white noise that messes up the system a bit. If you're under 15 you can hear the whine of the TV for example (it's like that).
Well, they wrote an evolutionary communication program - one that tried all kinds of scenarios, selected which worked best, and continually refined those. Then they broke the chip. It learned how to be sensitive to that noise - since the noise affects the delicate wiring (by moving electrons back and forth on it)- and so it learned to communicate across the gap. It's a similar example to what my prof was suggesting - that ELF waves travel across the distances between brains, the electrons on neurons are moved by them, the neurons pick up on that motion and translate it into information.
The thing is, if he's correct, we're still talking about neurons. Not magical neurons with souls, but neurons with electrons that move. That's an entirely materialist explanation for the above.
Now, to the sex and rum and horsey-riding :)
Yaaaaaaaaay for horses!
.. gonna keep this simple so everyone, including Trifecta1, can understand ..

.. your post contains scientific reductionism coupled with a desire to disprove the existence of God ..

.. you do not address how a batch of neurons create the SUBJECTIVE experience of God or Jesus ..

.. if any spiritual awakening is only a firing of synapses, the experiences would be objective, not subjective ..

.. even the eminent neuroscientist Andrew Newberg won't say that a spiritual experience is all in the brain ..

.. as for a soul, I don't think science will ever be able to go beyond the brain and test another possible realm beyond our physical reality ..

.. oh, thanks for an update on the scientific studies concerning consciousness. Tis appreciated !!..

<< opening the door to the sacred alter at The Church of the Holy Catcher's >>

<< gently lying HFY down >>

<< Kiss ...*!*($#@ censured by Christians)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#501113 Mar 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it wasn't Buckingham.
Imagine that?
Buckingham Christ.
lol
Or my Aunti.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Freebird USA 7,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Exchange 123,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web