Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint it the truth.
Yep yep:)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#500974 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You even copy me! You need your own material! I cant stalk you when i was here first. you followed me here and even reported my whereabouts to others. i cant believe you argue criminal law! you probably copy what the prosecutor says too. having a 100% conviction rate isnt good when you are a defense attorney!
Geez, dude, if you had hired me as your attorney, you probably wouldn't be an ex-con today!

You might have even qualified for my "fallen angel" rate discount.

Next time you screw up, remember, Catcher's your guy.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#500975 Mar 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of scraping the two party political system, some frustrated conservatives that we know half seriously half sarcastically called for the dismantling of the republican party since they were so incapable of defeating a incumbent with "such a dismal record" as they say, lol.
The whole government is out of touch with the common man but none more so then the Tea Party. they eat their own by demonizing moderates in their own party.They dont seem to understand their message only resonates with that part of the base. I personally am surprised the margin of victory for the Dems hasnt been higher but it speaks to their own incompetence. I think people are tired of having to choose between two extremes as the gap in ideology gets wider. But its what we are stuck with I guess (T) PEACE

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#500976 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**While commendable I don't feel that offsets the ten times more you cover and defend
.. when you post blanket statements like the above, how can you expect me to reason or communicate with you? 10x? Not guilty ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
So if your point is once in a blue moon you will then fine, credit for that when you do it. But it is the exception imo and it is only done by you.
.. this is all that YOU have seen. My picture differs ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> So my point stands about your group getting along doesn't equate to better ethics or morals or anything else
.. there's a difference between disagreeing and verbally assaulting someone based on their beliefs, education, principles or understanding of a subject ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mind you I am not making a literal comparison but that you guys find such harmony in dishonest tactics isn't impressive. Of course you guys don't argue. Why would a group of co-dependent posters who troll have any reason to argue when it is to their advantage to stick together?
.. in the above paragraph, you accuse me of being a dishonest, trolling co-dependent. Your words are emotionally charged and damaging ..

.. as indicated in prior posts, communicating with you is nearly impossible. Let's put a halt to it ..

With Established Harem

#500977 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, me, me!!
Communicate with me instead.
I promise to disagree with you once in a while.
And I have two-foot-long silk scarves, too.
.. you disagree with me regularly ..... but, you do have those scarfs ..

.. OK, grammar coach - is it "scarves" or "scarfs" ??..

With Established Harem

#500978 Mar 9, 2013
arctlc wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me best because I sacrifice lambs.
.. do you have any virgins available ??..

Location hidden

#500979 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. when you post blanket statements like the above, how can you expect me to reason or communicate with you? 10x? Not guilty ..
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
.. there's a difference between disagreeing and verbally assaulting someone based on their beliefs, education, principles or understanding of a subject ..
<quoted text>
.. in the above paragraph, you accuse me of being a dishonest, trolling co-dependent. Your words are emotionally charged and damaging ..
.. as indicated in prior posts, communicating with you is nearly impossible. Let's put a halt to it ..
And your post accused Christians of betraying their ethics and you demeaned their beliefs by calling it pointless dogma. Your words are insulting and negative. Please dont try to play the victim now. it isnt honest

Long Beach, CA

#500980 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you disagree with me regularly ..... but, you do have those scarfs ..
.. OK, grammar coach - is it "scarves" or "scarfs" ??..
Grammarist explanation:

Scarf has two plurals—scarfs and scarves. Scarves is the preferred form, but scarfs is the original and was preferred before the 20th century. It’s still used, but only less than once for every 20 instances of scarves.

The switch probably happened by analogy with other words ending in f sounds. Wife, half, and leaf, for instance, are inflected wives, halves, and leaves, and likening scarf to these more common words is only natural.

Catcher prefers "scarves."

Despite the consternation that will be suffered by Skom, you are of course at liberty to disagree with me.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#500981 Mar 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thank you ladies ...I am truely flattered.
Just remember (as I retreat a safe distance)...
I only meant to say "hi".
Cheers HU ~ I regret my words of yesterday and in return, from a safe distance, holler out "G'Day" :)

#500982 Mar 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
First question....No....Here is my opinion on Lawest....Lawest is very Strict in his beliefs snd his Church beliefs.. with NO leeway on any sides....That is fine if that works for Lawest...He has to Live with it....I don't understand Le_Le why you get upset with peoples BELIEF'S....You believe if everyone is good then they will be in heaven...You can believe that...It doesn't bother me....
Second question....No...We should NOT Judge...Only God can judge (but being flesh...we do judge...all the time)
You are lashing at your friends on here because no one is getting on your bandwagon....Like I told you the other day...FORGIVENESS is the answer....
If you need to vent more...feel free to T-mail me...
Hello Darling :)

Long Beach, CA

#500983 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>And your post accused Christians of betraying their ethics and you demeaned their beliefs by calling it pointless dogma. Your words are insulting and negative. Please dont try to play the victim now. it isnt honest
That's right, HL, don't play the victim.

There's only one victim here: SKOM

And don't you forget it. He has suffered enough.

Location hidden

#500984 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>. there's a difference between disagreeing and verbally assaulting someone based on their beliefs, education, principles or understanding of a subjectour words are emotionally charged and damaging ..
I didnt see the top portion. Of course there is a difference. I am surprised you dont see it when Hiding and Ians engage in it all the time. I seem to recall Ians asking if my mother is a prostitute. Sorry but you dont get to claim your group consists of better people because they save their bile for people outside of it and cover for each other because its self-serving. as for my replies i am doing my own experiment to help you be a more honest person. you can either be more honest or not reply. generally id prob respect the request (at least on posts not attacking Christians) but since ur friends are here with their bigotry and hate i see no reason why any of ur group should be off limits

#500985 Mar 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read that far...Do you have women fighting over you?
Oops, I will have you sighing again, I fear :(

Today is Sunday, my chosen day of Sabbath, and my daughter and best friend are coming for lunch. Not sure I should head off to the pool, there is this thump still happening, but will probably drive out and pick up my car, which is still at work having been left behind when I decided to hitch a ride or two by ambulance :)

We have some things still to sort out with my Mum's belongings, and I have been ignoring the whole 'estate' thing due to family issues (I think you may know something of them) but ending up in that room where Mum died, got me to thinking I want some of her things, and don't really give a hoot about the money, and my children feel the same.

Rachel dreamed of Mum the same night I was in hospital, and she didn't know I was in hospital until the next day. So, we are putting together letter on behalf of the 3 of us, all beneficiaries, requesting that what little is left of her belongings are shared amongst us, so we have something to treasure.

Ah, Epi, why is it that when some things are going perfectly, it is because other things are topsy turvy? One day, the topsy turvy bits will be gone, and just the perfect will be left :)
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#500986 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Would you stop bothering Skombolis with your lesbo theology. We know vagina is good
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500987 Mar 9, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I've found that discussing matters of religion and faith with the atheists of Topix is futile. The reason I say this is simple.
It seems to me that atheists don't care to discuss any topic involving matters outside the realm of atheism in order to change views. They ask questions, but not because they want to learn the truth of the matter. They ask questions so that they can reject the answer, regardless of how much sense it might make, and ask more questions. Case in point...
Just recently, I was sent a quote that stated, in a nutshell, that biblical doctrine allows no room for accidents. Everything that occurs in life must have a reason. And every reason is either, "God," or Satan. Well, I showed verses that prove otherwise. Now, instead of accepting these verses and admitting that the person initially quoted was actually mistaken, they requested that I include the name of the authors, too, as if such an inclusion will prove or disprove what I quoted. I mean, either way, the quotes exist. So, with or without the inclusion of the authors' names, the fact remains-- the bible proves otherwise.
You see what I mean, though?
Hey BLL,
We have had a lot of Atheist come on this thread to just harass but not all. There have been some good one come in here too. But I agree this little gang came here to make trouble. They remind me of someone cramming something down someone’s throat while yelling that someone is wrong for trying to cram something down their throat.

Some think doing something wrong is ok because if God didn’t want it that way He would have prevented it. They either forget about, don’t want or don’t get the free will that God gave us. I for one would not want someone programmed to like/love me over someone who just genially likes/loves me. I can also see that God would want the genial love too. Besides He knows what He is doing and doesn’t need our permission to do anything.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500988 Mar 9, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I've found that discussing matters of religion and faith with the Christians of Topix is futile. The reason I say this is simple.
It seems to me that Christians don't care to discuss any topic involving matters outside the realm of their particular doctrine in order to change views. They ask questions, but not because they want to learn the truth of the matter. They ask questions so that they can reject the answer, regardless of how much sense it might make, and ask more questions.
Damn that double edged sword. <smile>
I guess it could seem like that to both sides Darwin. But not from all people on both side. Roses do have those pesky thorns don’t they?:)
HFN

Location hidden

#500989 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, HL, don't play the victim.
There's only one victim here: SKOM
And don't you forget it. He has suffered enough.
LOL...i know you desperately want to believe that as your ego is so fragile but I have never said im a victim. Of what? of you? poor catcher, whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. will this help? "please leave me alone Catcher, you are so smart and make such articulate arguments that I feel overwhelmed" LOL...consider that your birthday AND Christmas gift!

With Established Harem

#500990 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammarist explanation:
Scarf has two plurals—scarfs and scarves. Scarves is the preferred form, but scarfs is the original and was preferred before the 20th century. It’s still used, but only less than once for every 20 instances of scarves.
The switch probably happened by analogy with other words ending in f sounds. Wife, half, and leaf, for instance, are inflected wives, halves, and leaves, and likening scarf to these more common words is only natural.
Despite the consternation that will be suffered by Skom, you are of course at liberty to disagree with me.
.. thanks. That clarifies it. HL prefers scarfs, lotsa scarfs ..

.. an strictly emergent conscious will never be scientifically proven ..

.. this is your opportunity to disagree with me ..

Location hidden

#500991 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammarist explanation:
Scarf has two plurals?scarfs and scarves. Scarves is the preferred form, but scarfs is the original and was preferred before the 20th century. It`s still used, but onlnding in f sounds. Wife, half, and leaf, for instance, are inflected wives, halves, and leaves, and likening scarf to these more common words is only natural.
Wow a grammar correction. I take it all back. You guys run an ethical tight-ship of accountability. I bet you guys dont let punctuation slide either! The hate and bigotry you guys are cool with from others goes unchecked as you point your finger at how we operate but hey as long as you got spell-check I guess you guys are alright. Personally i dont care how you guys choose to come off as its a reflection on your group not ours. I am just pointing out the hypocrisy

#500992 Mar 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Serah
There are support groups without the belief in a GOD?
I guess there are Mike ~ are you in need of one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 550,603
Ebola - Six Reasons to Panic 6 min yon 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min RFD 3,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min La Bopper 753,380
Ebola and Bacterial Menengitis - FEMA Camps wai... 15 min yon 7
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Toby 96,392
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min ChromiuMan 5,563
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min Catcher1 174,521
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Dr_Zorderz 262,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE