<quoted text>
==========
Mobil7 sock to Q:
<quoted text>
==========
Mobile7 sock to Happy LesboL:
<quoted text>
==========
Hmmmm... I wonder which dirty sock Mobile7 is. Possibly from somewhere up in the mountains of North Carolina according to the ISP. Anyways, The Church of the Holy Catheter is a wonderful opportunity for many of the false brethren.
Apostle Paul: "I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and IN DANGER FROM FALSE BROTHERS." II Corintians 11:26
Well... I'm not in any danger like Paul was... but not everyone who say they are a Saved, aren't.
Mobile7 is NOT a dirty sock..Its Grace Walker on her mobile phone. Thats the name my mobile phone gave me and the one I will keep. HL already knows that Quin so I am sorry to spoil your childish attempt of detective work. Its NOT a secret Quin. If you were as smart as you seem to think that you are, You would know that the Apostle Paul preached nothing but GRACE and the false brothers he is refering to to is the Legalistic preachers such as yourself. Law and Grace is contrary to one another as water and oil is. Maybe that should be something that we study together. I am not your enemy Quin. If a person has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, They ARE saved regardless of what YOUR religion tells YOU. YOU are not the one that I have to please and you are not the one who decides who is or is not a Christian. You have a rude awakening one day my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#500942 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't caught his show in a while
My dad watches it and i see it on my torrent sites but already have like 60 hours of tv and movies on my computer that I haven't been able to get to. Going to be off for like 6 weeks in a few months. At least a quarter of that time I plan on deepening the ass-groove on my couch and catching up on tv! LOL
(T) Peace
He ( Maher ) has a unique way of putting the political issues in perspective as do many of the shows guesses, I find it an interesting mixture of News, Political and comical justs bagged together, it is entertaining.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#500943 Mar 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is.
<quoted text>
You're confusing a public message board with church.
<quoted text>
That's what makes you Christians so darned irresistible!
Nope, not a entertainment thread.

Not confusing anything at all.

And thank you very much.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#500944 Mar 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Le_Le....Does it bother you when people Forgive and get along?????
Good A Epi, I'll be surprise to see if she gives you a direct answer to your question.

Peace.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#500945 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys enable one another, lie for one another, turn a blind-eye to each other's bad behavior, and lower the bar for one another and you think that is a good thing?
Yes some of us argue over doctrine. Some of us care enough about principle and belief that they will stand on that over Topix friends. That doesn't mean they can't reconcile with those same people but kissing somebody's ass isn't as important as standing up for what is right or what we believe
The lies and excuses you guys make for one another is shameful. And you want to hold your group up as an example of something better? Please.
You guys have some of the worst ethics i have ever seen
That you circle the wagons for each other doesn't make you better people
.. you guys ??..

.. did you happen to read my post to HFY where I disagree with her regarding an emergent conscious ??..

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

.. have you ever read my simple, "Was that really necessary?" to obscene Christian haters ??..

.. I've pretty much given up on communicating with you. No matter what I write or try to convey, you seem to find fault with it. It's probably best if we do not have further interactions ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#500946 Mar 9, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
The reason any of us are here is simple,it's for entertainment. A GOD had nothing to do with this thread. Expressing your love for a GOD to other people is the result of frustration knowing a GOD could careless about you. People need people, that's been proven, an individual's belief is for personal use.
Prayer and fasting is meant to discpline the believer, it is not required to make a GOD respond to your needs, you can find scripture to back it up. If you make a claim a GOD has done something for you it is better received thru action not words.
Go back and read the first post to this thread, it's intent is whatever you as an individual get's from it, not a group purpose.
You are projecting your own miserable feeling and failings onto other people, there is no frustration involved anywhere in my beliefs IN Christ Jesus, so stop lying dejected and frustrated one, in this post you said something to me that you recently said to Epiphany2 concerning 'helping real people' and what makes you a idiot for saying these things to us is that you have no idea what it is what we do in our personal as it pertains to other people and we treat others.

The more you spout, the more foolish you reveal yourself to be and it says all so much for you, the starter of this thread may not have intend for his / hers post to sound testimonial, but it had that blend to it in their desire to overcome the human nature road blocks to God and to become a much better person IN Christ, it is re-posted below........

Just Wondering wrote:

I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.

THAT set the tone for this thread right there as the scripture below all so much applies to you..........

Psalms 14:1-2
14The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#500947 Mar 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You wicked son of Lucifer.
You're jealous, too.

ROFLMAO

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#500948 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that must have been very hard on you since you live vicariously through others and watch them online and report their whereabouts to other people! LOL
<quoted text>
And....this is the perfect example of someone who has no life outside of Topix
No dude, I simply took a break from posting as I had a lot going on in real life. You should try it sometime!
Only someone like Catcher would think a disaster must have happened for someone to stop posting for a week!
~snicker
<quoted text>
The Assembly of Ass-Kissers? Or did you start a new one?
Hello Skom..I sent you a freind request on Facebook. Did you accept it yet? I felt it would benefit us both if we knew each other as real people. Most people already know who I am outside of topix and I find that this enables us to better understand and know each other better. At least ZI think it was you that I sent a request to.LOL

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#500949 Mar 9, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Skom..I sent you a freind request on Facebook. Did you accept it yet? I felt it would benefit us both if we knew each other as real people. Most people already know who I am outside of topix and I find that this enables us to better understand and know each other better. At least ZI think it was you that I sent a request to.LOL
Thanks Grace but I don't use my Facebook account to actually access facebook

I need it to access my union homepage and to make comments or access certain sites like MMA or political ones. A lot of sites require certain accounts to access them if you don't want to register specifically with that site

I simply don't have the interest in using Facebook. Nothing against it but I already spend more time on here than I should

Thanks for the thought and for thinking of me though

If I do ever access my FB account and ever start using I will absolutely accept the request and touch base

(T) Peace
Lost In Transition

United States

#500950 Mar 9, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I rub lotion on it. It gets chapped sometimes.

I know my math. I went to school and shit.
Hey, that's the same excuse I use.

I always tried to take care of that at home. Never could get used to those doorless stalls.

Location hidden

#500951 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you guys ??..
.. did you happen to read my post to HFY where I disagree with her regarding an emergent conscious ??..
.. have you ever read my simple, "Was that really necessary?" to obscene Christian haters ??..
.. I've pretty much given up on communicating with you. No matter what I write or try to convey, you seem to find fault with it. It's probably best if we do not have further interactions ..
I will admit I have seen you once in a while say something to someone

While commendable I don't feel that offsets the ten times more you cover and defend

You guys travel in a pack to prop each other up and attack people in groups. And I haven't seen anybody else in your group ever admonish another

So if your point is once in a blue moon you will then fine, credit for that when you do it. But it is the exception imo and it is only done by you. So my point stands about your group getting along doesn't equate to better ethics or morals or anything else

Would a group of people gang-raping some girl be considered better people because they didn't argue?

Mind you I am not making a literal comparison but that you guys find such harmony in dishonest tactics isn't impressive. Of course you guys don't argue. Why would a group of co-dependent posters who troll have any reason to argue when it is to their advantage to stick together?

People came to WSJLM not to flame but to discuss matters they find important and to socialize. It is why people have no trouble being who they are and standing up for what they believe and their beliefs don't take a back-seat to appeasing other posters

That you find that indicative of a negative is telling to me.

Now if you want to say people should be nicer when disagreeing then that I could agree with. But your issue seems to stem from the fact that people disagree. So what? People that think for themselves often do

Location hidden

#500952 Mar 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>He ( Maher ) has a unique way of putting the political issues in perspective as do many of the shows guesses, I find it an interesting mixture of News, Political and comical justs bagged together, it is entertaining.
I have liked all of his shows. I personally relate more to libertarianism than I do with either major party and he is a big reason for that. I wish we would scrap the two-party system all together anyway and just go by the best candidate. But yeah, I don't impress easily and I find him to be very insightful when it comes to politics and he does it in a funny way as well

(T) Peace

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#500953 Mar 9, 2013
All we can do is keep striving to deepen our faith each day of our lives and hope that by living by our faith that we can inspire others by being true to our faith

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#500954 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray to God you don't do criminal law if you think that! Saying ass on Topix isn't illegal Catcher. LOL
<quoted text>
No thanks!
<quoted text>
You need a life dude. Obviously your work as a lawyer doesn't keep you very busy. I would suggest you try something else! See if IANS will pay you to still call him "doctor"
LOL
Of course saying ass isn't illegal. My point is that you exhibit a lack of self-control, and that gets folks into trouble with the law.(I do practice criminal law by the way, with considerable success.)

As for a life, I'm doing fine (credit: Eagles):

I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ain't never been there
They tell me it's nice

I live in hotels
Tear out the walls
I have accountants
Pay for it all

They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far

My Maserati
Does one eighty-five
I lost my license
Now I don't drive

I have a limo
Ride in the back
I lock the doors
In case I'm attacked

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#500955 Mar 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you guys ??..
Me, me, me!!

Communicate with me instead.

I promise to disagree with you once in a while.

And I have two-foot-long silk scarves, too.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500956 Mar 9, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell how much is your ego and how much is your dishonesty. It seems like a fair mix of both
She said she has no interest in trying to reason with you. Not in general. Obviously on you she feels it is a waste of time
Just like Trifecta saying he is not interested in anything you have to say doesn't mean he is closed-minded in general
You realize right that you are not representative of the rest of the world? You can refer to yourself as "we" till the cows come home but you will still just be you. And when someone says they have no interest in what YOU have to say or trying to reason with YOU it is specifically directed to you and you only
I know your ego and dishonesty is not something new and I probably could have let this slide but two posts in a row with the same dishonest, ego-driven response is just one more example why you don't bring any better ethics to the table.
Hey Skombolis,
I wondered where you were.

Exactly, I have no interest in trying to reason with IANS because I think it would be of no use. He is too hate filled and I donít think he is really interested in explanations. I really think he just wants an excuse to further express his hatred.

Location hidden

#500957 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course saying ass isn't illegal. My point is that you exhibit a lack of self-control, and that gets folks into trouble with the law.
How was it a lack of self-control? My post would have been written the same no matter what self-control was exerted. I find you to be an ass-kisser. I don't need to find a way to sugar-coat that and therefore didn't look for one.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
(I do practice criminal law by the way, with considerable success.)
Most successful lawyers aren't on Topix all day and night or don't spent time reporting other people's whereabouts on Topix.

But yey if you believe that then that is all that matters:)
"Success" can be subjective!
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As for a life, I'm doing fine (credit: Eagles):
I have a mansion
Forget the price
Ain't never been there
They tell me it's nice
I live in hotels
Tear out the walls
I have accountants
Pay for it all
They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
Life's been good to me so far
My Maserati
Does one eighty-five
I lost my license
Now I don't drive
I have a limo
Ride in the back
I lock the doors
In case I'm attacked
Good song

Location hidden

#500958 Mar 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skombolis,
I wondered where you were.
Exactly, I have no interest in trying to reason with IANS because I think it would be of no use. He is too hate filled and I donít think he is really interested in explanations. I really think he just wants an excuse to further express his hatred.
It was obvious what you were saying to honest people my friend

Well walking out the door, hope to see ya soon:)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500959 Mar 9, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone feel the need to explain themselves to you?
You Got it right, you and Skombolid both. But he wonít get it, he is too self absorbed.

You Got it right, you and Skombolid both. But he wonít get it, he is too self absorbed.

Location hidden

#500960 Mar 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, me, me!!
Communicate with me instead.
Did you say "me" 3 times it was it just the echo from having your head up someone's ass?

~snicker

Although so like your personality to me like "me, me, me"

So desperate for the attention and approval of your buddies

You are an interesting "man" Catcher

But hey, whatever works for you:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 739,540
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 8 min Roger Paul 849
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Aquarius-WY 542,532
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min waaasssuuup 227,515
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min Johnny 3,092
These Honorable Men 14 min Carla34 7
The Anti-Christ 17 min End Of Days 3
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 259,508
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr well 95,508
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••