Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha ~ they really know how to walk a straight and narrow path too :)
Erm... ah... um, well, I'm a black sheep?
Lol

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Who was vile to Trifecta? I've been the hardest on him, and I have hardly been vile.

On the other hand, he has had harsh words Wilderide in the last few hours, and I'm pretty sure he has zinged most of the rest of us as well in the last few days.

It's not a matter of the Christian being just as vile as the humanists. The Christian is the one calling others hypocrite, slave and whatever deprecatory comment he feels like making. His ethics don't prevent it. They encourage it:

"The fool says in his heart,'There is no God.' They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good" - Psalm 14:1

Of course he points his finger and wags it. He's trained to.
O_O

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you but don't tell anybody. I'm already getting hit from one side.
:-)
LOL

It will be our secret:)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tmail HU then if you want it to be private?

Sorry HU, I'm just a bit confused about why I'm being called a trouble maker by replying to postings in a public forum.

Funnily enough, it was a posting to AJ that got you all upset and you have been posting continually since then..... what name do you give yourself for replying ~ don't answer that, it is in fact, a stupid question and I really should delete it.
You are not a trouble maker. She is projecting. Neat trick, I've seen it a lot.. In another thread.. You are one of the most beautiful people I've met and you have every right to defend yourself. Lele is nasty and incendiary and seems to think its quite ok to abuse anyone she likes then explodes if anyone dares to talk back. Don't let it get you down. You are too loved and too good for that.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hhmmm interesting questions... Wait for it...
;)
Its just bizare

Doesn't go the extra mile for patients or even like them would be my guess

Hates 73% of the population although he won't admit to it and calls them "church"

Apparently gave money for years knowing it went only to the pastor and his family or is lying about that now to put a negative spin on it as nobody would do that. And either way once he stopped giving away 10% of his income to a place where it wasn't going to do some good he decided rather than finding a place where it would do some good he will just keep it for himself

Yet he preaches tolerance and humanitarianism

It would seem he can't even be honest with himself

Alright, procrastinated long enough

G'night:)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ I know, and I shouldn't even laugh, let alone reply :)
Laughing is great!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Le_le wrote:
Oh dear God. What a disgusting post you have written here, Serah.
I'm confused about why you two aren't getting along. I confess that I don't read the posts about doctrine, and so don't know what your issue of disagreement is.

But what difference could possibly justify you not getting along better? And why can't your religion bring two relatively gentle and kind women who ostensibly love the same god together? And isn't that significant that it doesn't? You don't see irreligious people doing this. The conclusion is obvious to me. Religion is divisive and belligerent.

Yes, the believers and unbelievers are each belligerent to the other. But look more closely at where this comes from. The believers are also belligerent with one another. We are not. We all get along with the other unbelievers here. Happy Lesbo never calls Catcher names, and Hiding and River Tam never say things like what you and Serah, or Quin and whichever Christians he fights with say to one another.

That saddens and concerns me.

I don't expect you to turn on your religion. But please try to see what I see. We will all get along better without religion.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>It's just a game, Juicy.

The rules are spelled out in Topix TOS. After that, it's a Free-for-All.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Not a fun game. I noticed those who enjoy denigrating and insulting others, don't much like it being done to them. I like you Tam but do not condescend to me, I'm aware of toxic tos thanks. I don't see it as a free for all, after all, what's good for some of your friends to write is not good for others. There's a name for that and it's not game.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, they could have been better, but it was quickly available, and the Wiki article was pretty accurate, the other was too, even as a blog.

Sometimes it's not worth searching for 30 mins to dredge up link after link when a couple gives a decent picture.

That's always the point though, if someone wants to discuss or present counters to what was put forth, I'm good with that.
:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Color? You can see me? Wow, that's amazing! I'm great, how are you ll? Hateful as always I see. That can't be healthy, frowning wrinkles rather badly, did you know that? You can't bully me or take away my joy like you do to others. I see what you are and not amount of acid will change that. Annie is an Angel compared to you.
STFU you mooing cow :-)
Grey is my favourite colour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a teenage Asian atheist lesbian amputee.

Would you like to talk about our similarities or our differences first?
What brought this on? For one we seem to like similar movies and have similar humour. Do all those labels you've used for yourself make you incapable of connection? I don't think so. I have a teenage son, I find teens delightful and largely misunderstood by Society, in Oz anyway. Am I supposed to take your nationality, sexuality and physical condition into account? It didn't occur to me to do so... If that offends you, I apologise. Does anyone here actually comprehend absence of prejudice in a person? To me, you've always just been a funny, witty gal.

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>A little. Can't seem ta keep meself all together, so I don't git serious y'know?
Lol... I know :)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh, make sure ta tell everone ta watch where they's a stepp'n.
Lol... Huh?

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>I thank you for your kind words.
You're welcome :-)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah?
Lol.. Yeah. Now, why did I say it.... I forget :-)

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry it is not. Jesus is dead!
Henry! I thought you were dead! Or didn't exist... Something...

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like somebody's having a penis butter and KY Jelly sandwich.
Ew

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>It happens.

I can tell you which countries I'll never be visiting, not anytime soon, anyway.
Go on...

“Which "god"?”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>If you think so.

He dismissed the quote outright and proceeded to quote from another book.

Is one book better than another? I think that's subjective, don't you?
Yes I do. Still petty...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a fun game. I noticed those who enjoy denigrating and insulting others, don't much like it being done to them. I like you Tam but do not condescend to me, I'm aware of toxic tos thanks. I don't see it as a free for all, after all, what's good for some of your friends to write is not good for others. There's a name for that and it's not game.
Make no mistake. I have no friends here.(Well, except Tide. He's the only one that even has a clue about me).

I like you too Juicy but understand this. What I say is what I think at the time that I hit the Post Comment button or Enter key. It is what it is.

If you find it condescending, it's not my fault.

It is what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 481,621 - 481,640 of596,484
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

578 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US treasury secretary not planning to resign: Bush (May '06) 4 min swedenforever 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min RoSesz 511,920
Bush Orders Documents From F.B.I. Raid Sealed (May '06) 7 min swedenforever 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Double Fine 679,766
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 10 min andet1987 1,215
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min karl44 440,802
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min ocxz 109,507
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 52 min No Shiite 216,679
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min Toby 89,495
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr Josh 228
•••
•••
•••