Why Should Jesus Love Me?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#500577 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Serah<<<
Did I post you, as still have it on paper!
Hello there to you PW, I think a lot of posts get lost in the twilight zone, lol.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#500578 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Serah<<<
Did I post you, as still have it on paper!
I'm not sure Sister :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#500579 Mar 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know a lot of stuff.
Or maybe I should say, you think you know a lot of stuff.
Is not how much you know that matter writer, its how much of what you know, can you put to use and apply wisdom, and make it applicable to living a good life.

[Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass]
-- Japanese Proverb

Cue the Atheist and the Secular Humanist. They fit that Japanese proverb to perfection.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#500580 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for sharing...... a wonderful contribution AJ :)
We know what you think about Christians, in general, and somehow you always find postings to share with us, hoping to make us feel better I guess.
Well sadly, your inspiration fails many times, and your postings reflect an attitude that somehow, I don't think you recognise. The woe is me, poor mother of a homosexual son wears thin...... and so do these sort of postings.
Why didn't I write something positive to you instead of what I have written? In my eyes, as least, this is an honest response to a typical posting, and believe me, I am expecting some sort of "I told you so" posting, as you ram it down our throats how un Christian I am being.
Well, I think JESUS would have eventually said something similar; if you don't have something nice to say, then try not saying it.
How about something more like "Thank GOD I am alive today ~ I can breathe in this marvelous air, see the marvelous animals, listen to the marvelous birds and enjoy the marvelous sky - and hope that you can all do the same"?
We have known each other a long time AJ, and know each others faults, and I am not throwing down a gauntlet as such, just asking you to lay off and ease up a bit.... Cheers, Serah
Oh dear God.
What a disgusting post you have written here , Serah..

I have felt a putrid spirit brewing
amongst a few of you self righteous believers here..
You should be ashamed of what you write here as a supposed christian
woman.--but you won't be..You believe your words to be
what Christ would say to Annie.

I believe you to be so terribly mistaken.

And to think you can tell Annie what she should be thankful for?
lol..There has got to be a disconnect with you and reality?

You are not a nice person at heart..
There's just no way you are.- You must be a fake-
you seem to be pompus and full of selfrighteous bullsh*t....

And by the way- if you and Lawlest were here when I found this
little thread on topix- I prolly never would of stayed.
There wasn't your/ this kind of spirit here back then.

Location hidden

#500581 Mar 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, I can not believe my eyes in reading this post. You are actually trying to make this little lady Granny, feel bad about FORGIVING ,'Lawlest on something that happened a while back??
You are more 'heartless, than what I thought.
It appears that Lawlest and OSG are very good friends and they are both in to letting 'by gones, be by-gones! and FORGIVNG each other.
Then you cut OSG down by saying 'Is this the kind of friendships you want and is this the kind of humanity to acceptable to you.
You sound very much like the ole ' serpent , when he beguiled Eve.
lol..
Come on- simply put, you don't even recall you once posted
as a woman..Too funny.

And the "little lady Granny" comment..
Well- you mustn't know OSG very well, now do you?
hahaha.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#500582 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BT
I haven't leaned yet to use the 'LOL" expression - and just did!- meaning naturally as many folk do.
The Brother Sister Factor can be... and this is how my people think and act.
Even I don't like to hear the other terms. I think they are degrading of others who just might understand things even the learned heads haven't learned yet!
They even ask me "do they have 'dignity'?" referring to the west/European world. That says a lot, Ja?
Good 2CU
YES.
G2CU2
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500583 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>They're here for a reason, SeRaH, and that is to upset the Christians and demean their Faith. It has been suggested that they are here because of certain posters and what they wrote about homosexuality, but in fact, they are here to rubbish GOD and everything that we believe in.
We need to keep on keeping on, and not let them needle us, or upset our applecarts ~ because if we do that, then in effect, they have gotten their hearts desire. I have seen them in another forum, and they are like a flock of sheep, sticking together and following their leader.
Well, we too are like a flock of sheep, following our Leader, except our Leader is a SHEPHERD of the highest degree, and we are HIS fledgling SHEEPLE. I am grateful that you are in here - you have a calming serenity around you that embraces my Soul with a warm loving feeling...... perhaps that is why I feel you are my twin, SeRaH xxx
(((*_*)))
Thank you SeRaH. Im not always calm and serene, LOL, especially when there is bulling going on. I have fussed at both sides about that. I have, sense I was a kid, spoken out because of or against bulling even to friends. Sometimes I can ignore but not always.

I am glad I have a calming effect on you. At least Im good for something. LOL Sorry when I loose my calm/cool my Twin.
SeRaH

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#500584 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Senacus<< <
Think of you SO often warrior Brother!
But you miss my posts...
Kumusta Ka!

Not this time(Big Smiles)

Irrira, pray all is well with you and All! I don't dwell here in "Squatter Town" much anymore, stop by the blog if you get a chance:)

Going to snack on a bit of kimche before bed, you take care and have a great weekend...

Location hidden

#500585 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is not how much you know that matter writer, its how much of what you know, can you put to use and apply wisdom, and make it applicable to living a good life.
[Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass]
-- Japanese Proverb
Cue the Atheist and the Secular Humanist. They fit that Japanese proverb to perfection.
Stop for a minute. Whoa there.

I want to grab a book.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#500586 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/953200....
http://www.christianaggression.org/item_displ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberat...
Riiiight...
You know, I get that Christians are getting killed and Muslims are getting killed and Hindus are getting killed and Buddhists are getting killed and just add more religions and they're all getting killed by members of another religion.
Quit killing each other because you think your god is better than the other persons god.
It's freekin ridiculous.
I agree. But I no want to kill nobody because they reject Christianity. The only thing I try to do the best of my ability and to my satisfaction, is to make a verbal, physical or written case for Christianity/Jesus Christ.

Only a ignorant Christian would want to harm somebody that reject Jesus Christ. Because any basic common sense Christian know that is only Father YHWH make the Jesus Follower. You may can force somebody to be religious, but there is no forcing somebody to become a Jesus Follower. That take Spiritual work.

Location hidden

#500587 Mar 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you SeRaH.(snipped) LOL Sorry when I loose my calm/cool my Twin.
SeRaH
If that's what you see when you look in the mirror..
-nevermind..

-sigh.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#500588 Mar 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many millions more Muslims in China than there are Christians. Collectively, they comprise about 5 percent of the population.
Really? where you get these numbers from?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#500589 Mar 8, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
@scaritual
Before I reply to your post, I feel it's necessary that I expound on a prior comment I made, if I may and if you don't mind.
First, I said, "Another verse that many seem to ignore is when Peter quoted Psalm 16:10 in regards to the death of our anointed Savior. Acts 2:27 says,'Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.' Even our anointed Savior didn't go to heaven when he died!"
Now, to prove the above quote and assertion, John 20:17 says, "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father."
QUESTION: If people die and return to "God," living and conscious in the spirit-realm (where "God" resides), then why was our anointed Savior, the only-begotten Son of "God," exempt?
QUESTION: If our anointed Savior had returned to "God," living and conscious, then why would he say that he had "not yet ascended to" his Father?
<quoted text>And that's exactly the reason why, even though I'm a believer, I decided to separate myself from Christendom. I separated from Christendom, but not the bible.
KRS-One of Boogie Down Productions (BDP)
"Poisonous Products"
Sex and Violence
"What do you believe?'Christianity,' or the teachings of Christ?
Make up your mind. They're not the same thing."
Yeah, from the standpoint of biblical support, from what I understand there is no support of:

"Uncle Bob is lookin' down on us now this very second, everybody say *hi* to Uncle Bob".

I'm not trying to be overly sarcastic, but that's my thoughts on it, in consideration of what is in the bible.

my two cents.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#500590 Mar 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
Come on- simply put, you don't even recall you once posted
as a woman..Too funny.
And the "little lady Granny" comment..
Well- you mustn't know OSG very well, now do you?
hahaha.
OMG!- a woman , where?

No , I do not know OSG, I only saw her on here today, and have not posted to her, nor has she posted to me, unless I have missed her post to me somewhere. You are unreal.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#500591 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
A former Christian was just religious, and never a Jesus Follower.
Preposterous! How do you know that?!

It's a shame that with as many verses that people have quoted and posted that prove otherwise, that you can still post what you did (above). Perhaps, you can read the parable of the sower.
trifecta1 wrote:
Your Christian friend was only part of a religion.
Matthew 24:24 says, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

QUESTION: Do you consider yourself one of the elect?

QUESTION: Do you believe the elect consists of every believer?

Answer wisely.

2Corinthians 11:13-15 says, "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works."

QUESTION: Do you believe that no believer can be deceived?

Matthew 7:21-23 says, "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

QUESTION: How did these that were never known by our anointed Savior perform such miraculous works? Please and if you will, provide scriptural evidence.
trifecta1 wrote:
The numbers of Christians in China may not give proof they Deity exist. But how come you not see that type of Islamic growth in China? how come you not see that type of Hinduism growth in America?
Actually, Hinduism and Islam have to threaten and intimidate they citizens else Christianity in my estimation would easily out surpass those religions.
When you see the pakistani government getting nervous over the growth of Christianity in that deeply ideological islamic country, it really make your enculturation argument seem rather infantile.
But I get why you can't let it go :) I get it.
Christendom is the largest of all the religions and philosophies. Islam has only surpassed the "Roman Catholic" denomination in membership.

It's a must believers start looking within self in order to understand why unbelievers remain in opposition.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#500592 Mar 8, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's what you see when you look in the mirror..
-nevermind..
-sigh.
Le Le Im not sure what you mean here so no comment.

Location hidden

#500593 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? where you get these numbers from?
From living in China.

#500594 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/953200....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberat...
Riiiight...
You know, I get that Christians are getting killed and Muslims are getting killed and Hindus are getting killed and Buddhists are getting killed and just add more religions and they're all getting killed by members of another religion.
Quit killing each other because you think your god is better than the other persons god.
It's freekin ridiculous.
And atheists are getting killed ~ for some reason, you left them off of your list - freekin ridiculous oversight, IMHO

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#500595 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. But I no want to kill nobody because they reject Christianity. The only thing I try to do the best of my ability and to my satisfaction, is to make a verbal, physical or written case for Christianity/Jesus Christ.
Seems like the Jesus! or any deity should be able to do that on their own, no?

How many times have I seen you post that understanding of the bible/scripture/spirit comes when when it comes to a person?

Maybe you think bludgeoning people with the bloody stump of the Jesus! is gonna speed things up. I dunno.

What I do know is that regardless of how much you think I don't know of your religious text, I've given up trying to fathom how you get what you get from something that in essence, as written, isn't that hard to get.
trifecta1 wrote:
Only a ignorant Christian would want to harm somebody that reject Jesus Christ. Because any basic common sense Christian know that is only Father YHWH make the Jesus Follower. You may can force somebody to be religious, but there is no forcing somebody to become a Jesus Follower. That take Spiritual work.
See what you just typed?

#500596 Mar 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you SeRaH. Im not always calm and serene, LOL, especially when there is bulling going on. I have fussed at both sides about that. I have, sense I was a kid, spoken out because of or against bulling even to friends. Sometimes I can ignore but not always.
I am glad I have a calming effect on you. At least Im good for something. LOL Sorry when I loose my calm/cool my Twin.
SeRaH
Me too ~ all it takes for me to take a deep breath and gather my humility is to see a prayer from Epi, or sometimes if she reads one of my postings in response to bullying a 'sigh'~'cause she knows I am misunderstood when I sprout off in a negative way. We are indeed good for each other :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 5,917
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 590,733
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 17 min Landaok 353
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 19 min lovewithin 40,530
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Jac 100,079
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Lumatrix 839,909
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 38 min We Are Almost There 4,618
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 271,402
More from around the web