Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Jerry G wrote:
Good morning , my Brothers and Sisters....I have missed you...My internet has been down and I have been on the couch with an irritating sinus infection...I'm better except for the computer withdraw.:) Now off to work I go. Have a great day and I'm praying for you all...Isn't Jesus awesome how he can put love in our hearts for people we have never touched in person....Bless you all. JG
Iím glad you are feeling better Jerry G.

Yes it is awesome

SRH
SRH

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Jerry G wrote:
Good morning , my Brothers and Sisters....I have missed you...My internet has been down and I have been on the couch with an irritating sinus infection...I'm better except for the computer withdraw.:) Now off to work I go. Have a great day and I'm praying for you all...Isn't Jesus awesome how he can put love in our hearts for people we have never touched in person....Bless you all. JG
Iím glad you are feeling better Jerry G.

Yes it is awesome

SRH
SRH

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8jvtp-iDjXE Good Morning to My Friends Here,
Hey to you Life Lover. Thank you for the lovely song.
SRH

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

denie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ham,
We all go through testing or refining.
The Lord desires us to be become pure or perfected. The truest measure of success is shown by how we handle those little, and sometimes not so little, testings.
I know that extreme health issues cause us much distress but we must press on. It sounds like you are pressing on with wisdom. I am praying for your pro times to be in a good range. I am praying for your patience and good judgment. It sounds like you are trying to be very careful. Good Job !!!
I have a daily challenge in tring to keep my daughter sugar level in a healthy range. Right now I feel like pulling my hair out. Her sugar is up in the 250 to 350 range and we don't know why. We exercise and we count every carbohydrate that goes into the child's mouth. We give her insulin on schedule and in the correct dosages. Still it is so high.
Can anyone say frustration????
I am asking for prayer. Please.
Much love to You Brother,
Denie
Hey Dinie,
I will pray for your daughter, you and Hubby. This made me remember hearing about a woman who was having trouble with her sugar level. The Dr could not figure out why. Finally they found out it was because of the tobacco she was chewing. It had a sweetener in it, I think it was molasses. Not that I think your daughter is chewing but just in case she is ingesting something she is not aware is bad for her. Let us know how she is doing. She is our sister too.
SRH

Since: Feb 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Bobby Drake wrote:
Everyone on this site needs Jesus.
exactly.. look to the light and you will find jesus!
kay

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I left a message here last night that I'm sure he will find, he's pretty good at bookmarking his rooms.
Thankyou Kay for bringing that to my attention, that was very important to me --
Anchored in Jesus name and love -- Granny
you welcome
kay

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

hick-up wrote:
Sorry bout that you all, but every time I clicked "post" I got a not connected messege. Just got this pc out of the shop ...I dunno.
smile
Amen

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Prophecy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Amen--sorry to have fallen asleep.
When I saw your post to the troll I knew I better post to you. I don't think you have to question "behold the angry watchman"
:)
I found another one but can't remember where I saved it. LOL
Thanks, Amen, you too...
Love D
Thank you D. Will you share it when
you find it? Thank you. <3
Amen

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Prophecy123 wrote:
Good morning All...
So HAPPY HAPPY to see you, Epi!!!
:D
I'm craving asparagus with hollandaise for breakfast for some reason... lol
You gon have un baby?:)
<3
Amen

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Lifelover wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8jvtp-iDjXE Good Morning to My Friends Here,
Serene beautiful soul touching.
Thank you for sharing this.
<3
Ham

Roscoe, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

SRH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ham,
I donít think you are be making too much of it. Just do what ever you need to do to keep things peaceful. Maybe you can think about the cows in the field in lovely weather munching on new grass, maybe with them standing near a beautiful creek. Now add the presence of God and relax. Take it easy and let us know what the results of the test say. I want my brother to be well. Iíll be praying for you.
SRH
Hi SRH..

Thanks for thinking of me.. Yes, the cows are a peaceful bunch.. Not a care in the world.. They are having an udder delightful time.. I even find the whiteness of everything sorta peaceful.. Thanks for your prayers..

Ham
hick-up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

I must say that I am really surprised at the majority of you. I know that I have only recently returned after a lengthly absence, and I see that there are many new faces in the room. Which brings me to my point; since my return one of these posters has left twice ...twice, and I havent even spoke to this person yet.

Not surprizeing tho ...when I saw John Coffee addressing this individual, I knew it was over. After all John doles it out from a Jethro sized bowl anyway. And all the while Tim and Thumper had previously softened this poster up, making Coffee's task a simple one.

But hey, if you're gonna spend your time on this thread ...with a bunch of holdovers from the ol JLY thread ...well, ya gotta toughen up pilgrim.

I mean, aside from those posters previously mentioned ...people like Kay and Ham can be somewhat scary to new folks. Throw Gramms, Denie, and Oye into the mix and you've got a recipe capeable of bringing the toughest and most street-wise heathen to their knees. Wellllll ...

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
I must say that I am really surprised at the majority of you. I know that I have only recently returned after a lengthly absence, and I see that there are many new faces in the room. Which brings me to my point; since my return one of these posters has left twice ...twice, and I havent even spoke to this person yet.
Not surprizeing tho ...when I saw John Coffee addressing this individual, I knew it was over. After all John doles it out from a Jethro sized bowl anyway. And all the while Tim and Thumper had previously softened this poster up, making Coffee's task a simple one.
But hey, if you're gonna spend your time on this thread ...with a bunch of holdovers from the ol JLY thread ...well, ya gotta toughen up pilgrim.
I mean, aside from those posters previously mentioned ...people like Kay and Ham can be somewhat scary to new folks. Throw Gramms, Denie, and Oye into the mix and you've got a recipe capeable of bringing the toughest and most street-wise heathen to their knees. Wellllll ...
I made the list this time. I guess I'm in the Christian Costa Nostra. Hold em down so I can punch em. Naw I like to work alone and use a 45 with a silencer. Then walk off like nuthin ever happened.:^)
Texas Granny

Bellevue, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

hick-up wrote:
Geez....this almost sounds sadistic! Who got run off....twice, even? Kay, Ham, OSG, Denie, OYE "scary" to new folks? Are you bonkers? They are like a breath of fresh air at the very least. John, Thumper, and Tim....okay, not Tim so much, do like to rough 'em up....even little old ladies on occassion. So where are you going with this? Seasoned Christians like to do what?.....(just kidding...maybe)...:)
Texas Granny

Bellevue, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the list this time. I guess I'm in the Christian Costa Nostra. Hold em down so I can punch em. Naw I like to work alone and use a 45 with a silencer. Then walk off like nuthin ever happened.:^)
This is really funny, Tim. I am going to judge you now.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Texas Granny wrote:
<quoted text>This is really funny, Tim. I am going to judge you now.
Just wait till I shoot someone then judge me. No wait are you a real judge like Judge Judy?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Is it time for a funny movie quote? Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. Movie with Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt.

“...so I can see you.”

Since: Jul 07

Love Conquers All

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

hick-up wrote:
Sorry you feel that way. Please tell me exactly what I said that caused you to respond as you did?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there OYE!!
Doing good....(Except it is snowing here in South Carolina.....Yuck!)
How r u OYE?
Gods Love
We didn't get any snow up here, but it is good to see you again.

“...so I can see you.”

Since: Jul 07

Love Conquers All

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait till I shoot someone then judge me. No wait are you a real judge like Judge Judy?
So what comes first, the judging or the shooting?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

399 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Hidingfromyou 93,862
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min CunningLinguist 224,682
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with the word 533,692
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min MUQ1 257,034
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min scaritual 722,299
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 9 min Fine 3
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 15 min MUQ1 36,558
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 50 min UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••