Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#500309 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am the original... I haven't any sock puppets...
Good job on the 'Heaven's Angel' btw... Also, the anagram for my name is 'Gehenna Slave' which means 'hell's slave'
My Avatar just shows how I came from the depths of hell to 'God's Might Warrior'...
ps. Lucy is a sweet person, and also a friend...:)
I've been mia far to long -- new names to get to know -- pleased to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better.

I know of a little girl who's name is Neveah and I picked up on yours right away --

Glad your here and look forward to sharing this walk with you -- TLC - Judy

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#500310 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am the original... I haven't any sock puppets...
Good job on the 'Heaven's Angel' btw... Also, the anagram for my name is 'Gehenna Slave' which means 'hell's slave'
My Avatar just shows how I came from the depths of hell to 'God's Might Warrior'...
ps. Lucy is a sweet person, and also a friend...:)
Awww... fanks sis :-)

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500311 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy...Judy....Judy....
Good to see you
:-)
Aww that phrase brings back warm memories of HIP -- any word from him lately from anyone?

What about Red Apples, Hickup, Thumper -- I know the list goes on and on -- mia's not forgotten --

TLC - Judy

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#500312 Mar 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Lil Whisp!'Sup?!
Hi ya Doc;
lol giving everyone a hard time I am.Tis not one ounce of sweetheart in me.lol The devil forced me to do it.lol.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#500313 Mar 8, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate you at all Quin.

Pfffft. You can try and cover it up with long posts as much as you want to... you can get all the praise icons from the Nons or fake Christians... but it's obvious you hate me, but no sweat though :)...Even Stevie Wonder would be able to see right through you on that. Whoever doesn't see that is blind themselves.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate your hypocricy and how you are so quick to judge others when you are no better than anyone else.
As far as hypocrisy goes, I can't judge but you can? Show me where I said I was better than anyone else? Or did I call sin out for what it is and a call for repentance? The case is simple really, you got called out for intentionally misinterpretating what I said in a previous post. I guess it's a good thing that I did look back at previous posts in this instance.. Did I cheat on my first wife? No. Did I have biblical grounds for divorce? Yes. And btw, I didn't divorce my wife because I was drunk Silly. There you go intentionally misinterpreting a post of mine again... on purpose. Why would you do such a thing? Simple... you hate me.
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You CLAIM that you divorced your wife because of her " unfaithfullness" However, you also said you were a drunk. Maybe you gave her a reason for being unfaithful.
And now this is what you have been reduced to? You have make up stuff to justify your hate and your own hypocrisy?
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
People on here "say" a lot of things and according to YOU, They made a CHOICE. NOW, why are YOU so much better than they are in YOUR own eyes? You keep pointing out the faults of everyone else but refuse to see your own faults. I am suppose to "hate" you because I point out your faults SO in YOUR own words, YOU hate everyone who is homosexual or anyone else you isn't as perfect as YOU. That my dear friend is hypocricy. When YOU do it, YOU claim to "hate the sin but love the sinner" But when it is YOU that gets called out on it, Those who dare call out your sins, are satans daughters?? Hypocricy Quin. You are being judge, jury and executioner while there is a noose around your own neck? Praise the Lord//SMILE
lol... You got it twisted by talking out the side of your neck because your own butt seems to know better.

You belong to the world and the devil Grace. The world can't hate you as Jesus would have said. You also belong to those who are deceived or co-heirs in deception....and btw, Jesus has mercy and ALSO would say, "Go and sin no more." But no-ooooooo, you simply encourage sin.

I don't like saying this at all, but if you indeed were a Christian... just like Le le... you're pitiful. The Holy Church of Catcher especially awaits the arrival of false brethren.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500314 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So Noted...You and Le_le disagree
Have a great day AJ
:-)
Note to self: Remember this grace --

TLC - Judy

#500315 Mar 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to self: Remember this grace --
TLC - Judy
Hey there Judy... it's good to see you. Will catch up later, Lordwilling. Smile.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#500316 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
And btw, I didn't divorce my wife because I was drunk Silly.
Just how drunk were you?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500317 Mar 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Epi
The disciple a GOD loves!
Always trying to say what you think is a christian thing to say.
Try helping real people
Mike you make me smile with your quips -- for instance do you think Epi is a real person your speaking too LOL ? TLC - Judy

#500318 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how drunk were you?
lol... "unsaved drunk". Have a good one Scar.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500319 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
...Dey be jammun' in Jah-maica to dah Glory of dah Faddah. Yes Mahn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jRx4MzoYMMEXX
One can feel the Spirit lifted from around the globe -- thanks for sharing the inspiration Qu, TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500320 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Judy... it's good to see you. Will catch up later, Lordwilling. Smile.
The Lord is willing my friend, one just needs to find the time, I'll be waiting lol -- TLC Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500321 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sweet Cyber Sister Granny ~ great seeing you in here again, and hope you find enough reason to hang around xxxxx We miss you :)
You too Serah -- I know at times we are both mia from here - but never too far gone not to be found lol.

Any word from Remudi lately? I've lost that site from my tracker again. TLC - Judy

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#500322 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED FOR CLARITY** Show me where I said I was better than anyone else?
.. you don't say it, you show it. Sadly, you're not even aware of your behavior ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>but it's obvious you hate me, but no sweat though :)...Even Stevie Wonder would be able to see right through you on that. Whoever doesn't see that is blind themselves.
.. Grace told you she does not hate you. Why don't you believe her? Do you prefer playing martyr ??..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as hypocrisy goes, I can't judge but you can?
.. will you ever learn the difference between judging a behavior and judging a person ??..

EXAMPLE 1
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
You belong to the world and the devil Grace. You also belong to those who are deceived or co-heirs in deception.
EXAMPLE 2
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like saying this at all, but if you indeed were a Christian... just like Le le... you're pitiful.
.. you are judging a person, not a behavior ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I cheat on my first wife? No. Did I have biblical grounds for divorce? Yes. And btw, I didn't divorce my wife because I was drunk Silly.
.. you suffer from the Dim disease ..
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>The Holy Church of Catcher especially awaits the arrival of false brethren.
.. we accept all applicants regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation. Equality is important ..

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500323 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ exactly :) Of course, you know who would give you the hearts and possibly know of some who might give you an X!! Those who know you like I know you would give you 3 hearts, more if possible!!
I know you shared the death of my Mum with me (along with Queen Puggy and other issues as such) but yesterday, I ended up going in an ambulance to the local hospital to work, and then a second ambulance to the hospital Mum died in. I also ended up in the same emergency cubicle, and although at first I sort of freaked out, I felt her serenity and love in the energy of the room, an amazing feeling and experience I will always treasure.
Things worked out OK in the end, it appears I hurt my neck during the exercises in the pool, and had a massive headache that they thought could have been an aneurism.... Off work today and it is a long weekend, so I have 4 days off, but have to take it easy LOL
A forced holiday as such :)
Oh my, I do hope you are feeling better and unfortunately pulled muscles have a way of keeping us down forcefully "if you will". Wonderful how the body will activate to protect itself --

I know the feeling you speak of, I had to go to one of Joshuas grade schools to pick up a child and my stomach was in knots as I entered the office.

My plan was to hurry sign her out and wait outside, but the office lady left so abrubtly and told me to sign the sheet, so there I stood looking down the hallway to his old room and I what I thought would be tears coming - was joy from my heart as I silently said Aww baby - look where grandma is standing" and when I left there the knot in my stomach was gone.

I love how the Lord can gradually use little things such as these to heal our aching hearts --

Just so good to read such a heartfelt post of yours again Serah, a very GOoD reason to be back here.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500324 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a red Cardinal Sister Granny? Even if it isn't I still thought of our man "Ham" and how much we love him :)
Tis a beautiful cookie jar my daughter bought for me on our trip down to Kentucky a year or so ago to visit Artgal/Lori. And to think she bought it at a Cracker Barrel of which Ham loved to go eat with his son.

Indeed, in loving memory of a dear man who's posts will always live thru the archives of this Golden Thread.

TLC - Judy
mobile7

Chapel Hill, NC

#500325 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffft. You can try and cover it up with long posts as much as you want to... you can get all the praise icons from the Nons or fake Christians... but it's obvious you hate me, but no sweat though :)...Even Stevie Wonder would be able to see right through you on that. Whoever doesn't see that is blind themselves.
<quoted text>
As far as hypocrisy goes, I can't judge but you can? Show me where I said I was better than anyone else? Or did I call sin out for what it is and a call for repentance? The case is simple really, you got called out for intentionally misinterpretating what I said in a previous post. I guess it's a good thing that I did look back at previous posts in this instance.. Did I cheat on my first wife? No. Did I have biblical grounds for divorce? Yes. And btw, I didn't divorce my wife because I was drunk Silly. There you go intentionally misinterpreting a post of mine again... on purpose. Why would you do such a thing? Simple... you hate me.
<quoted text>And now this is what you have been reduced to? You have make up stuff to justify your hate and your own hypocrisy?
<quoted text>lol... You got it twisted by talking out the side of your neck because your own butt seems to know better.
You belong to the world and the devil Grace. The world can't hate you as Jesus would have said. You also belong to those who are deceived or co-heirs in deception....and btw, Jesus has mercy and ALSO would say, "Go and sin no more." But no-ooooooo, you simply encourage sin.
I don't like saying this at all, but if you indeed were a Christian... just like Le le... you're pitiful. The Holy Church of Catcher especially awaits the arrival of false brethren.

You sure like to play God
You can't choose who is a Christian. You really should do something about Your own hate. It shows who you really are also. You are a hypocrite.
mobile7 on

Chapel Hill, NC

#500326 Mar 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you don't say it, you show it. Sadly, you're not even aware of your behavior ..
<quoted text>
.. Grace told you she does not hate you. Why don't you believe her? Do you prefer playing martyr ??..
<quoted text>
.. will you ever learn the difference between judging a behavior and judging a person ??..
EXAMPLE 1
<quoted text>
EXAMPLE 2
<quoted text>
.. you are judging a person, not a behavior ..
<quoted text>
.. you suffer from the Dim disease ..
<quoted text>
.. we accept all applicants regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation. Equality is important ..

Excellent examples..you are very smart.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#500327 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
By the most amazing of coincidences, Shrink's god is just like him, too.
Unfortunately, in his case, that would be like a street person wearing five sweaters and living out of a shopping cart while angrily yelling at the air and shaking his fist.
It would explain many of the random Levirate laws, such as calling shellfish an abomination, forbidding wearing cloth of both wool and linen, and forbidding the consumption of ham and cheese sandwiches.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#500328 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you be done practicing and start doing?
That's one reason I have embarked on my newest venture:

The Church of the Holy Catcher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 45,815
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min Eagle 12 - 6,689
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Eagle 12 - 990,659
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min Michael 691,916
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 1 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web