RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#500288 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
< Just stares at screen, slack-jawed >
Your church experience was worse than mine.
Then we have found common ground, IANS.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500289 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I love her as a fellow human being who I once had a past with... but as a lover or someone I passionately miss? Nope.
My wife of 21 years is my lover and my passion.
A blow up sheep is my lover and Xbox is my passion.

:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500290 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your complaint with my message? That is all that I am saying. Enjoy your private walk with your god, and to hell with organized religion. Aren't we pretty close on this?
Yes, close. But you seek to have all churches shut down forever. I don't.

I know that a lot of people love their church and will never stop going.

I also know that churches around America do a lot of good for their prospective neighborhoods, some even help out nationally while others help out globally.

I hope, after reading my rants about churches, you understand now why I get so pissed at you when you talk about "my church".

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#500291 Mar 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to know that my friend. it ids a Blessing when you are able to work, and life is good to me as well as God is still Blessing and keeping me afloat.
Peace and Blessings my sister.
Just wanted you to know I see your post Scott and wishing you a blessed day -- TLC - Judy

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500292 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Livin the GOoD life...Huh?
Happy Birthday MONTH....:-)
Yes ma'am.

Always!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500293 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or...Chicken Pot Pie??
That is no way to ask for a sammich....Disreguard the Damn with a Please on the front....
That'd sound funny....

"Please my damn sammich, woman!"

O_o

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500294 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk...Tsk
You have to be a good Model for people to see Rascal...
:-)
I wasn't a good model.

I'm camera shy.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500295 Mar 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Second star on the right and on till morning!
Jump to :58. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/nrizm2gnQBo

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500296 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>????
what kind of madness is this? maybe is really true that atheists more crazy than any other set of people..iyai!
Hey, be nice.

She was being a good woman, getting me a sammich and a beer.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500297 Mar 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. Q is a male YD ..
<< sliding glass of rum towards HFY >>
*snatches HL's rum as it slides down the bar*

*shoots it*

What?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#500298 Mar 8, 2013
John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil and the lust of your father ye will do.He is a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth,because there is no truth in him.When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own for he is a liar and the father of it.

Awee you may be tempted by the devil to believe the battle for your life is with God.That God isn't mindful of you,or concerned about you or doesn't love you or doesn't want to prosper you,or to give you phycical and spiritual health and wholesomeness.Jesus call the devil a liar and the father of lies.Believe there is a devil and believe he is a thief,a murderer,a destroyer and a liar.Understand very clearly that your battle is is not with God but with the devil your adversary.Also your weapons are not of the flesh but are spiritual.Theses weapons God has given you a measure of faith,the word of God,full power of love and hope,full power to believe and not fear,He given you the knowledge that are not the devils property but God's.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500299 Mar 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You've only described yourself le le, and you're a liar as well as Judy herself has set the record straight on that issue of what really happened.
GOoD afternoon Scott -- What a firestorm that little issue brought forth lol --

But thru it all I did learn that one can't just go prancing into any given Church on a street corner and be accepted. Although I"m thinking when the offering plate comes around the monetary put within would be accepted.

We may go in search of Jesus but man has found a way by denominational doctrines to prevent one such as myself "divorced and remarried" to participate in some memberships.

I know there is strife between you and LeLe, and I'm not liking being caught in the issue at hand, but it is what it is.

I agree - I did ask you point blank what was I expected to do after 43 years of marriage to my current husband and you replied I would have to leave him. According to your Church Doctrine.

Scott -- I don't condone this doctrine but I'm not going to disregard you as my friend because you believe differently.

My heart is saddened though to read the exchanges between you and LeLe when I feel both of you love the Lord.

I hope the matter can be layed to rest -- and I pray forgiveness for anything I may have started with this issue, I'm thankful to Drew for helping me understand and get passed my initial feeling of unfaithfullnes to God -- so with this said --

I do hope we are both on a friendship level even if we doctrinally disagree -- TLC - Judy

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#500300 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That'd sound funny....
"Please my damn sammich, woman!"
O_o
Hey Hey you lookin for one of those knuckle sandwiches.
Damn,I not your huckle berry woman and don't you dare laugh either.
There is that echo again.That is a Redneck laughter for sure.lol lol

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#500303 Mar 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the altar design is complete ..
http://www.paseoner.com/amazing-bedroom-desig...
.. last night, River Tam delivered our first sermon, even spoke in tongues. Hope you don't mind ..
Yum.
And double yum.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#500304 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>are you a practicing homosexual?
No.

I am a practicing attorney.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#500305 Mar 8, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful powerful passage -- thank you for sharing.
Luci is this you too -- I"m not familiar with all the new names yet -- but Heavens Angel spelled backwards makes for a pretty name --
TLC - Judy
No, I am the original... I haven't any sock puppets...

Good job on the 'Heaven's Angel' btw... Also, the anagram for my name is 'Gehenna Slave' which means 'hell's slave'

My Avatar just shows how I came from the depths of hell to 'God's Might Warrior'...

ps. Lucy is a sweet person, and also a friend...:)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#500306 Mar 8, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I am a practicing attorney.
When will you be done practicing and start doing?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500307 Mar 8, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
So true Qu....
Any relationship requires trust! Without trust there is no relationship. Christianity is all about relationships. Love one another! Yet if one does not trust then he is lost. That applies to marriage too. Adultery and abandonment are grounds for divorce. Both are a total breach of trust.
Hey Tim, always GOoD to see your posts and your exchanges with Qu are spot on -- sure hope Nancy is recovering well -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500308 Mar 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why should Jesus love you?? For the same reason people LOVE their family,friends,and acquaintances inspite of them not being spiritually perfect. Hi Grann.:)
Hi Doc, I left you a couple msgs a day or so back -- beautiful Eagle link by the way and I responded to the pocketknife link ---- TLC - Grann

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#500309 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am the original... I haven't any sock puppets...
Good job on the 'Heaven's Angel' btw... Also, the anagram for my name is 'Gehenna Slave' which means 'hell's slave'
My Avatar just shows how I came from the depths of hell to 'God's Might Warrior'...
ps. Lucy is a sweet person, and also a friend...:)
I've been mia far to long -- new names to get to know -- pleased to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better.

I know of a little girl who's name is Neveah and I picked up on yours right away --

Glad your here and look forward to sharing this walk with you -- TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 26,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 985,719
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 5 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 6 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web