WTF?

You write more ass jokes than I do.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#500164 Mar 8, 2013
>>>Repeat Epi<<<

Marianne Williamson quotes
'As we become purer channels for God's light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be. '

Thought of you with this song!

Road to Zion

Luv U 2
S-H-A-L-O-M

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500165 Mar 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>The sound of exotic fruit and the few times that I've sampled it is always an appetite pleaser my friend. I'm glad to know that you are feeling better, I am experiencing some nagging health problems that can become worst if I don't give it due attention immediately, so I solicit your prayers on that end.
Have a Blessed evening.
>>>Smile<<<
I thought you might see the motto of that story, and instead you can taste the fruit! Funny how where they are normal, a peach would be an exotic flavour...

Automatic my Friend, and do hope you soon feel the healing of God's Hand. Something too many of us need...
God Bless

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500166 Mar 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Sister being still is a an easy and enjoyable path. Staying there is another matter. Which is what I think you meant.:)
I too believe God will overcome evil by creating peace but I also believe all is not peace with God. He does what He has to do and still let us have free will. Sometimes the free will gets in the way of the peace. And that is when He does what He has to do. Why else did He create hell?
I know God created it all. I believe He did it for a good reason that we will come to understand when we go to spend eternity with Him.
I’m not sure what you mean by folks not seeing Him in any test of the Christian faith. He has everything to do with the Christian faith. Without Him there would be no faith.
Anyway, sorry if I didn’t understand.
Thank you for thinking of me though.
HFN
Thank you too HFN... your way of saying 'staying there' is... what I mean. Just like the peace that passes understanding, so also is this stillness, and yet both go forward in purpose and action, to fulfil whatever it is we must. Each a team member as we strive to help one another, and a part of the whole.

One thing I do know tho' even tho you feel all is not peace with God, is that when we live
each moment for Him – not for ourselves - we have already committed our will to His Will... as in 'Thy Will be done on earth as it is in heaven'. That might be the part that is 'hard'... in fact very hard with the more we are given the more is asked and the greater the responsibility. I honestly feel the hardest would be knowing we chose our own will instead.

My own experience is that 'all things are possible with Him, and in essence, what we might have thought would be too difficult, actually becomes a huge blessing we never dreamed was in our future. Jesus taught that the Kingdom of God is within, and his very Life was a demonstration of that. He did not begin Christianity as a religion, mankind did. How the mighty in this are falling now HFN. Can you imagine Jesus dripping in their gold as an example to his flock?

Hell? Hell-fire - the 'burning' question - to be so cut off from... the opposite of the term 'heaven -ly'... the paradise, the ultimate best, in which case again one is given free will to choose. Everything Jesus taught, lived for and died for, was for the sake of humanity already gone wrong... if... we/anyone can only believe him! Thus 'save the world' from mankind's own hell. It surely needs no pointing out today that hell exists. If this were not the case, we would have no need to overcome.

How easy it is to talk when even in today’s world, the hell of the children scream out for help... from mankind! How more simple can I try and explain? And where has even the wealth of Rome gone, that it cannot help nor save them? Rather they serve themselves while between now and history, we see mass adulation for a supposed to be Christian Faith gone wrong.

What I meant also was many of the Faith don't like that verse... nor see this aspect in their own tests.
Isaiah 45:7
K J B (Cambridge Ed.)
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things

Take Care Sister No apology required... Thank you too for caring to share.
I understand your Faith more than is granted me by many, as \I do not preach nor Bible punch, but simply share.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#500167 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<exhales> yeah....
My favourite Jackson Browne song.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500168 Mar 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ and share it we will!
Not sure if you recall about the unit close to work I was going to take for the purposes of 'Spiritual Sessions' but decided against it; cutting a long story short, things that went wrong also went right, and I have rented the unit for a six month period.
I will be able to walk to work on the days I stay there, and also my grandchildren will only be 15 mins away, so will see a lot more of them. Have much to do, and should have started packing this weekend, but better not do to much for a few days, to let things settle down. Going to the pool on Sunday though, for a couple of leisurely hours of laps and gentle swimming, then a steam room and a spa, and that surely should settle any out of place causing issues muscles!!
Koala hugs and much love going your way, PW, and indeed I know a little of what you know, for you are amazing :)
Happy it all worked out for you Sister Friend. Wasn't too sure which way you meant either at first, but thought all along it sounds just like you – a little spiritual retreat/workshop – and whatever you decide to do... there will be much to sort out... yet between all as you say, it went right!

Sounds like you have enough either way to keep you going well into 10 years, but, does one ever retire from this kind of work? >>>Smile<<< Art, writing, mmmmmm
Look after yourself. Have a feeling your mum was truly with you there! We don't all come out of such events so easily... xx
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.dannen.com/decision/hst-jl25.html
Not sure...... but I guess he felt like crap when he realised that his great weapon killed and maimed so many innocent people, but he set out to end the war, and indeed, he accomplished that.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Such is war...
My Islands became a rubbish tip of this war. Vines – weeds – try to choke the jungles to cover their tracks, and the seas turn their wrecks into play-grounds. But the damage of that 'bomb' still goes on, and the world is now full of those warheads!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#500169 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<exhales> yeah....
Great song!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500170 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your loses.
They were - as you will agree 'teddy'- my/as our gain for having been there for them.

The others on my walk in Life have not even been mentioned... but their Love lingers in memories never lost...
While Life goes on...

Thank you for these warming moments of sharing.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#500171 Mar 8, 2013
Seize the day.....

It is FRIday

“A wise man can learn more
from a foolish question,
than a fool can learn
from a wise answer.”

~ Bruce Lee

Thought for the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500172 Mar 8, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I pray that you will give me strength, wisdom, knowledge and a sensitivity to recognize the opportunities before me to tell others about you. I pray that I will have eyes to see and ears to hear your message and your whispers and a heart to feel the prompting of the Holy Spirit to speak, to act, to make a difference in the lives of others. Thank you, God, for all you have done for me and all you will do through me for your glory and honor. I praise you, for you are great and mighty. You are my God and Creator, my Father and Nurturer, my God who is always there loving me, guiding me, and protecting me. Thank you, in Jesus' name, amen.

Prime time with God

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#500173 Mar 8, 2013
Adultery is clear cause for divorce according to the Bible.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500174 Mar 8, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

John 10:10

K-Love

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#500175 Mar 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Adultery is clear cause for divorce according to the Bible.
Apparently then, so is marriage.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500176 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>FlutterBye<< <
Left this for you when you said...'Show God's Light'!
Marianne Williamson quotes
 As we become purer channels for God's light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be. 
I too am wondering if Serah moved into this little unit ?
I see you my Sister!
I'll let Serah answer her post.
Trust all is well with you and your 4 dogs too.
>>>hugs<<< and Shalom
So True "Sister in Light".....(Ooooh...I like that)

We have 3 dogs....A rottweiler puppy (1 year old) and 105 pounds and a Golden Retriever (such a sweet dog) and a husky (we call her BRAT)....LOL

I saw you said you had to put one down. I know your Areiel passed last year...Do you have another one?

>>>H_U_G_S<< <

Shalom

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#500177 Mar 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently then, so is marriage.
Huh?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500178 Mar 8, 2013
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more before I get going here. My heart aches for you and I will add you to my daily prayer list too as "Illuminatrix" How can we love someone who isn't there? WOW I can't imagine....
I have been married for almost 33 years and my Nancy is the BEST! Hang in there and email me if you need to vent. My email is in my profile.:^\
>>>TIMBO<<<
You still have that heart we grew to know.
So good to see you again.
For me?
Mine is warmed just to see so much more warmth in here tonight - probly your morning - 12 midnight Fri/Sat here.
Lucy is a gem, treasure her.

Please remember me to Nancy too my Friend with one of your specialty >>>hugs<<<

Until we meet again

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500179 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =38E8_8FyQ9EXX&NR=1&fe ature=fvwp
LOL......Yes....Yes....THAT is what goes on in here alot....

Sometimes the red wins somtimes the blue wins

But GOD wins ALL THE TIME!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500180 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me an F!
(No momma, I ain't done wit da wurd...)
Rascal....Yes you are

:-)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#500181 Mar 8, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
<exhales> yeah....
Ditto!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#500182 Mar 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catch, I am "one of these dudes".
I'm just strange.
Holy hell!(Lol, don't get mad Chris.)
Blondes -my fav!
March - my b-day month!
AMEX - my high limit card!
Whoooo-hoooo!!
Livin the GOoD life...Huh?

Happy Birthday MONTH....:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Truth-be-Told 87,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 665,112
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 14 min Caesar 5
The Future of Politics in America 33 min Rider on the Storm 164
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 38 min Peter Ross 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Pegasus 284,467
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr Al Capone 3,380
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web