Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#500061 Mar 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good bro. So thankful for this postion the Lord has put me in. My new job is to drive a truck very much like what I've been doing for almost 2 years. Whats different is the mission and that is to feed the hungry. I had just been praying for a job that would allow me to get back to worship on Sundays with my wife and God has blessed us over and over. Praying on different ways to help them raise money as well. Gods' love bro.
http://feedingamericatampabay.org/
You involved in a very worthwhile effort my friend, may God Bless and multiply the efforts of yourself and all others involved.

peace.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#500062 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Jesus would rebuke you worse than I do.
I'm guessing that your Jesus would rebuke us exactly as much as you do.
trifecta1 wrote:
I a Jesus Follower
Actually, your version of Jesus follows you.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#500063 Mar 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise physics...let everything that has breadth Praise Dimension.
Physics is simply a tool to understand the physical universe... But God, Who is Spirit, created the physical universe. Ergo, I praise God in a Spiritual Dimension.

Fennario

#500064 Mar 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
anger only impact earthly human immoral atheistic wicked creature dung on this earth? so be careful of their anger? and Gods Wrath?
And your god is just as wrathful as you are. What an amazing coincidence.

Fennario

#500065 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Faithful still praising and worshipping God in Germany.
You don't need to go to Germany to see the power of your god at work. How about right here on Topix? Trifecta and Dr. Shrink are worshiping it right here, right now.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#500066 Mar 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing like an intro to a conversation >>>BigSmile<< <
Feeling better for now thanx... nausea goes with the territory, so keep my mind off it!
You might like listening to this? I shared it with Q once, after first seeing it in Namibia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ED4mbhO1vbkXX
Pineapple Story
You would have loved an under the mango tree talk.
God Bless
The sound of exotic fruit and the few times that I've sampled it is always an appetite pleaser my friend. I'm glad to know that you are feeling better, I am experiencing some nagging health problems that can become worst if I don't give it due attention immediately, so I solicit your prayers on that end.

Have a Blessed evening.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#500067 Mar 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
Praise physics...let everything that has breadth Praise Dimension.
"Do you live around here often?"

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#500068 Mar 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
People are looking for something lighter these days.
I'm a people pleaser.
And now for something lighter.

Let's go over the rainbow to the land of Uz.

Please turn to the book of Job and rejoice at his suffering.

#500069 Mar 8, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are divorced and remarried Quin. Why doesn't this refer to you then? Go ahead and Justify YOUR reasons
You must of covered your eyes when I mentioned that my first wife was unfaithful.

I have grounds for divorce and remarriage according to the scriptures. So please tell me how I am sin? lol.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#500070 Mar 8, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
let me ask you,you claim to be born again?
ok
close your eyes and fly imgination around this globe.globe of hate,wars,suffering ,hunger,murders, phedofila, greed, death ,diseases etc......
question is?
according to you
where is Holy Spirit His frutis and Gods Agape Love?
TELL ME? inside all those humans, churches, OR NOWHERE????
please?you are not my teacher to teach me your narrow earthly human unsaved bamblings and limited understanding of GODS SPIRIT FRUITS not necessary only sweet or stupid humble behaviour to the Murder who want to kill you on the spot,????
HOLY SPIRIT FRUITS ARE ABOVE WHOLE GLOBE ACTING ACCORDING TO AGAPE LOVE,NOT EARTHLY LOW SIMPLE MIND LIKE YOUR,ONLY AGAPE AND FRUITS OF SPIRIT DIRECTLY FLOWS ON EACH OF HUMAN ,GIVING HIM LOVE, COMPASSION,OR PUNSIH THEM FOR THEIR TRANSGRESSIONS,CHASTASING THEM DURING THEIR LIFES AND LEADING THEM TO THE ORIGINALITY OF HUMAN LIFE-LOVE OF GOD?
your fruits of your holy spirit is your own man made fake translation and abuse quoted passage of full universal sense of GAL 5;22-24
FULFILMENT OF GODS SPIRIT OF FRUITS IS ABLE ONLY BY THOSE WHO ARE 100% BORN AGAIN JOHN 1;13.3;3-8 NOT BY EARTHLY CHURCH,PRIEST OR TEACHER,BUT DIRECTLY BY HOLY SPIRIT ACCORDING TO ROMANS 8;16-17
also
start pray to God,maybe He will reveal you full sense of Universal Gods Personal Words of GAL 5;22-24?
The fruits of the spirit is within every TRUE born again believer IN Christ, you seem to be overly obsessed with idea of people holding their pastor or church up before the Lord Jesus himself, that's not the case here with me, perhaps these scriptures will help you.......

Matthew 5:14
You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#500071 Mar 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do you live around here often?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F5ErMolRE8MXX
I don't know. Let me ask Tony.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#500072 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You're experiencing yourself, which is why every one of you sees a different god that just happens to believe the same things that you do.
Grow up.
And where's my balloon bunny? And why do you smell like a bus station men's room?
http://www.partypieces.co.uk/media/catalog/pr...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images...

:) SL

Fennario

#500073 Mar 8, 2013
trifecta wrote:
They have spirits no higher than cockroaches, step on them.
Isn't that beautiful. Surely this man has the victory.
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Through God's mighty power, we have the ability to do that ya know...

Luke 10:19
* Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Great verse...
You, too, huh? The world just can't enough enough people like you two. Look at what your beautiful book is teaching you.

#500074 Mar 8, 2013
@ the thread... I sent this out a couple days ago as a post to Illuminatrix... in the post you will see where I mentioned that my former wife was unfaithful. I didn't realize until now that one of satan's daughters had accused me of being in adultery or something.
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall seeing the first part to this but I want to tell you that I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your husband. Somewhat similar issues with my first wife... while I departed out to sea she departed with a host of men. Wasn't a Christian marriage in the least mind you as I had first met her when I was drunk... and 19 at the time. Some time afterwards I "truly" accepted Christ. I remarried as a Believer and celebrated my 21st anniversary a few days ago. Praise God for your relationship with Jesus.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

#500075 Mar 8, 2013
Jesus: "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, EXCEPT FOR marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Matthew 19:9

To be honest, I'm kind of tired of Silly People who call themselves Christians.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#500076 Mar 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
LOL... you're beautiful :-)

Fennario

#500077 Mar 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
You're right our society is getting mean spirited.....
Were you referring to people like wilderide, Hiding, Scaritual, Happy Lesbo, and Catcher, or the ones that want to step on them like cockroaches?

Even though you appear to be a decent person, you really can't claim that Christianity isn't a huge part of the mean-spiritedness here. You don't see us talking about them being stepped on like cockroaches or being covered in dung like they do us.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#500078 Mar 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
@ the thread... I sent this out a couple days ago as a post to Illuminatrix... in the post you will see where I mentioned that my former wife was unfaithful. I didn't realize until now that one of satan's daughters had accused me of being in adultery or something.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Bless you Qu and thanks for sharing that, it helps :-)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#500079 Mar 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that beautiful. Surely this man has the victory.
<quoted text>
You, too, huh? The world just can't enough enough people like you two. Look at what your beautiful book is teaching you.
Do you like your Balloon Bunnies?

Fennario

#500080 Mar 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="trifecta1]They have spirits no higher than cockroaches, step on them.[/QUOTE]
Catcher1 wrote:
Did Jesus teach you to talk like that?
As a matter of fact, yes. And heaven's angel is here to share it with the rest if us:
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Through God's mighty power, we have the ability to do that ya know...

Luke 10:19
* Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
O so holy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min onemale 286,523
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Star Wars 16,790
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 983,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 683,861
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 24 min Peter Ross 44
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 58 min Mad US Veteran 25
Venting Against FAKE Americans 2 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web