Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FART
facts about such scumbags like you is not OBSECENITIES,
only facts causing pain of your stinkindg dead filthy immoral wicked abominable heart
your "sweet" deniaals of own Maker and My Father are worse from any earthly human obsecenities.
if your are POS, this is not obsecnity only FACT
Yea You are POS and you admit yourselves that you eat male sperm-you like it ,you eat,eating is not obsecenity you dumb butt?
S....means "sesh" not your brain filhy words translations?
all obscenities from my posts
SEAT ONLY INSIDE OF YOUR DEPRAVED MORALY BRAIN, AND BRAINS LIKE YOU?
understand basic OBSCENITY NOW ONLY YOUR OWN BRAIN
get a f.....(friggin) out of my face?now you know you low IQ look like human idiot
I find it fascinating that you can't seem to grasp your own behavior. You see nothing obscene or insulting in what you write? Really? You have no perspective at all?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
Take care everyone..........
Hi Rider;

Again appricate the support.Must agree with all you have said.
Sometimes one comes out way ahead dusting off the sandels and dancing away.One must always watch which kind of hang up's is
important in life.Have a good day.

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Forgive me, I have to revisit this.

I write that religion is learned, socially practiced and encultured, and that all believers "know" they have the "one, true god" and the "one, true religion."

This is what Tri considers a rebuttal:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the fallacy of a problem you keep running into. You said this:
[Here's the problem you've been avoiding: believers of other religions know, with exactly as much power and authority as you have, that their deities are real, their religions, true. They do not subjectively or objectively experience your deity, just like you do not experience theirs]
[[[
I have experienced gods of other religions. Not an experience I'm fond of recalling, but I have experience such a god.
Believers of other religions that know with exact power and authority that their diety are real and their religion true as I do, do experience the God of Christianity Jesus Christ.
THAT IS MY POINT FOR WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ENCULTURATION AND RELIGION.
There are Hindus and Muslims and Jews that was as convinced that their god and religion was true, millions are now converting to Jesus Followers everyday, because they have experienced the God of Christianity Jesus Christ and have believed that is he one true God. They give up their religions, their enculturation and their Deity for the God of Christianity.
Jesus followers are exploding in India, a Hindu enculturated country. My experience with Jesus Christ, that same experience others experience in enculturated cultures, are overwhelming those that have your experience of Atheism. China, and official atheistic country, is the fastest growing country of Christians. Clearly you are wrong about atheism and atheists that encounter my spiritual experience with Jesus Christ.
You were wrong about enculturation when you came on the billboard, and you're wrong Now.
And this writing of yours proves it. You easy writer. I just strung you along until you reveal clearly the fallacy in you thinking and understanding.
Thing that always get you freethinkers is Arrogance.
Arrogance is is not a virtue, its a hideous flaw. and it will be your unbecoming all the time, as it did today.
:)
bwaaaahahahahahahaha

So, your main argument is that you, a believer, have found the "one, true religion."

Wow! Just like every other believer of every other religion then! How astonishing - such subjectively real, personal evidence you bring to the table!

Sorry, baby, your subjective experiences just prove my point over and over and over again. Other believers of other religions do not share your revelations about your mythology and deities. They have their own.

So...once again I am proved correct by your own words. Thanks.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one asked you for yours.
Beg pardon. I asked River Tam for her opinion on all posts that she cares to respond to. I find her opinion enlightening and intriguingly funny, not to mention charming and outright brilliant.

I will attest that no one on this thread is as brilliant as she is - and she is the youngest member.

Oh...ok...Tide is pretty close.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had Dr. Shrink in our lab, trying to find out his thinking processes for some time now. We've put together, link by link, how his neurons function through a painstaking process of MRIs, PET scans and retrograde-axial transmission monitoring.
In our opinion, this video best describes Dr. Shrink's thinking process:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL! Exactly.

It occurs to me that Shrink offers a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the efficacy of prayer.

Can all the Christians on this thread please pray for Shrink? Let's see if divine intervention helps him. If it did, it would be a win-win for everyone involved. Who wants to participate?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<< slipping leather, knee-high boots on >>
.. you rang ??..
I did.

Leave the lights on...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it fascinating that you can't seem to grasp your own behavior. You see nothing obscene or insulting in what you write? Really? You have no perspective at all?
I find it fascinating that you find anything about that freak to be fascinating.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Am I in the wrong thread or is this God/no god topic being rung out to dry?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. actually, it's worse. Bullying is becoming epidemic ..
To what insult was Christ subjected at the house of the High Priest?
And the men that held Jesus mocked Him and smote Him.And when they had blindfolded Him they stuck Him on the face and asked Him saying Prophecy who is it that smote Thee.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know....
I think punishment is in order.....
(.Y.)
<looks up with long eye lashes>

Ok, daddie!

Put this on, and then we will play.

(explicit images, please don't look)

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/lookbook/male-ch...

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Am I in the wrong thread or is this God/no god topic being rung out to dry?
Yeah. It's over. I won. No deities exist, sorry.

Oh, well, you can pray anyways and still have exactly the same spiritual and religious life you had before you understood that your deity is an imagined reality.

No problem! No difference!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. actually, it's worse. Bullying is becoming epidemic ..
IMO When the consequences for actual throwing of punches became so severe (such as expulsion) bullying became a way that kids expressed their dislike of someone else. Bullying is harder to define since it is a he said/she said situation...in other words...no visual signs of abuse.

Having worked for several years with behavioral problem children in a school system...most of the kids that got sent to me for bullying...they were only repeating what they had heard at home.

Okay...I best be quite...this is another one of my passionate areas...troubled kids and the price they pay because of a lack of understanding.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I mean by you not comprehending what I'm writing. Think things through and try that sentence again. As it stands, you're half right. Or maybe less than half.
its pretty straight forward. How you can't see that could be due to trying to cover your ignorance.

If you are encultured to be an Atheist.

And another is encultured to be a Thiest.

Two different and [opposing] cultures. One of you, is wrong right? That no obvious writer?

LOL.

The whole set of you freethinkers intellectually can fit inside of a tube of toothpaste.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
Forgive me, I have to revisit this.
I write that religion is learned, socially practiced and encultured, and that all believers "know" they have the "one, true god" and the "one, true religion."
This is what Tri considers a rebuttal:
<quoted text>
bwaaaahahahahahahaha
So, your main argument is that you, a believer, have found the "one, true religion."
Wow! Just like every other believer of every other religion then! How astonishing - such subjectively real, personal evidence you bring to the table!
Sorry, baby, your subjective experiences just prove my point over and over and over again. Other believers of other religions do not share your revelations about your mythology and deities. They have their own.
So...once again I am proved correct by your own words. Thanks.
Your own wrods, prove {you} WRONG.

[Here's the problem you've been avoiding: believers of other religions know, with exactly as much power and authority as you have, that their deities are real, their religions, true. They do not subjectively or objectively experience your deity, just like you do not experience theirs]

[[[[

That, is clearly False. For the reasons I stated in my writings. Now you either can't refute that what you wrote is false, or your Ego is too fragile to admit you got trumped.

I say Both.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

words.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>its pretty straight forward. How you can't see that could be due to trying to cover your ignorance.
If you are encultured to be an Atheist.
And another is encultured to be a Thiest.
Two different and [opposing] cultures. One of you, is wrong right? That no obvious writer?
LOL.
The whole set of you freethinkers intellectually can fit inside of a tube of toothpaste.
Nope. You didn't get it. I don't think you're going to. Oh well. Not a my problem thing.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument.
Where's my balloon bunny?
http://photo.qip.ru/photo/fishki_net/3569965/...
Well if you have no argument, stop being one.

When we don't see you anymore, we will know you shook off slavery.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If LeLe was on the same side of the debate as you JL and directing her posts at us "outsiders"...would you see her as nasty and spiteful?
Yes Annie, I would.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Exactly.
It occurs to me that Shrink offers a perfect opportunity to demonstrate the efficacy of prayer.
Can all the Christians on this thread please pray for Shrink? Let's see if divine intervention helps him. If it did, it would be a win-win for everyone involved. Who wants to participate?
Shrink's God, will take care of Shrink. No one here solicited your concern, and neither is it welcomed. So you probably know what you can do with your concern.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Shrink's God, will take care of Shrink. No one here solicited your concern, and neither is it welcomed. So you probably know what you can do with your concern.
More of that Christian love we have become accustomed to seeing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 480,561 - 480,580 of596,443
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

740 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min RFD 367
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min PetesaKe 109,349
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Scrooge 679,216
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min confrinting with the word 511,633
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min WasteWater 3,302
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min wilderide 89,377
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 250,265
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••