Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499861 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary that is going to be YOUR destination if you don't get it turned around in time.
A true Christian knows better than to judge another person's soul.

Don't you dare judge me, fool.

I will have my fm day with God. He and only He can judge me.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499863 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, RR?
You gotta turn it around.
The Church of the Holy Catcher welcomes all who enter our doors.
Let our light shine on you.
Our workout equipment is second to none, and we have several personal trainers to assist you.
One more thing: As soon as the coin in the coffer rings, the soul from purgatory springs.
Is there a penance?

Wait, more importantly:

Are there blondes?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499864 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that women are blamed when they have sex with men? Don't the men have any culpability?
Yes if course, that's not what I meant. I just used a female as an example. Just switch the genders around.

You can do it ;)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#499865 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a tip; On each post(especially the detailed ones) C&P it before you hit enter. If topix drops it, you still have it and can resubmit.
Thank you. I must remember this, as I have much to learn.

It is said that we only begin to learn when we realise we know nothing.
mmmmmmmmmmm

... that makes 'forever' possible!
>>>Smile<<<

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499866 Mar 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You talkin 'bout me Brother?
>>>Lawest<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5DK0vsjn6rEXX
Hosanna - Jesus Christ Superstar
Soon time for your R & R again Brother
What do you like relaxing most with, after work at the Museum of Art ?
Take Care... it's a New Day where I am, and God Bless.
(((((IRRIRA)))))

You know better than that sis, lol, I have several ways that I like to unwind, listening to the Word preached, watching tv, reading, etc.

How're you doing right now?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499867 Mar 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
today all churches are consumed by devil spirit, homosexualism,phedofila, children molestation,and treating women as second category earthly animals????? etc....etc....
Hey, screw you!

Be nice to animals....

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#499868 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
L u n a t i c... I'm backing away very slowly and will break into a run..........
hahaha.... reminded me of that crazy song "They're coming to take me away, ha ha" Used to sing that with my brother, we didn't really comprehend what we were singing about, but thought it very funny :) Ahhh, the innocence of being young and unaware

#499870 Mar 7, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres a warm Michigan heart for you Doc --
TLC Granns
Luckily for me there were judicons spots left, so I gave you a heart and a life saving ring, and of course, they are very appropriate, my lovely :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499871 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much true, but the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, and your Words very much speak for themself, and so I repeat, unless you get it turned around.........

#499872 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your god is wrong. Wonderful parents should be parenting.
Our GOD created Man and Woman for a purpose...... not sure what yours has done

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499875 Mar 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that you would call me paranoid since you said this in your original post to me...
"There is NOT a poster in here that is afraid to stand up and let their voices be heard (not just you two), this includes us Christians."
You went so far as to capitalize NOT and in parenthesis said (not just you two). Paranoid much???
I just noticed...I always thought you were a woman.
I thought SP was a women also. I thought she (he) talked about her husband before
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#499876 Mar 7, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/arkansas-gop-eyes-plann... If you think the most of the people in Arkansa are a bunch of ignert,barefooted backwoods Bozos because of stuff like THIS: http://www.bing.com/videos/search... ,think again.

#499879 Mar 7, 2013
lovesing1409 wrote:
jesus should love me bc i am his daughter
Hey Lovesing1409 ~ JESUS would love you for knowing you are HIS daughter :) Nice to see your words..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499881 Mar 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ exactly :) Of course, you know who would give you the hearts and possibly know of some who might give you an X!! Those who know you like I know you would give you 3 hearts, more if possible!!
I know you shared the death of my Mum with me (along with Queen Puggy and other issues as such) but yesterday, I ended up going in an ambulance to the local hospital to work, and then a second ambulance to the hospital Mum died in. I also ended up in the same emergency cubicle, and although at first I sort of freaked out, I felt her serenity and love in the energy of the room, an amazing feeling and experience I will always treasure.
Things worked out OK in the end, it appears I hurt my neck during the exercises in the pool, and had a massive headache that they thought could have been an aneurism.... Off work today and it is a long weekend, so I have 4 days off, but have to take it easy LOL
A forced holiday as such :)
I know that was scary for you Friend....I'm glad it wasn't serious....

Take care of yourself...I will keep you in healing prayer

((*_-))

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499882 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty much true, but the Bible says that you shall know them by their fruits, and your Words very much speak for themself, and so I repeat, unless you get it turned around.........
7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

6 “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499884 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right RR...Only GOD an Judge.....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499885 Mar 7, 2013
^^^an should be can^^^

#499887 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to Mardi Gras a few times. I never found it anything but a huge celebration comprised by many people, and of many elements.
I'm not doubting what you say you've seen on or at your local media outlets.
I've never seen anything in any of the media outlets here that I found that was inappropriate.
I dunno, maybe U.S media is more restrictive than there.
Probably, but doubt it, seeing as the language and such is pretty bad these days in movies made all over the place, along with the sex scenes and the violence. These parades are only another form of acting, and they are filled with the inference of sexual undertones, leaving not much at all to the imagination.

Do you ever see the movies that they are advertising on American media outlets? Down here, they have to have some decorum until after 9pm, but then they pretty well have free reign.

#499888 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us don't need this sort of crutch.
We have the strength and the inclination to carry on living, in reliance on our own resources.
No gods required.
Of course....

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#499889 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't need to simply "go to church". There's too many "Sunday Christians" as it is (that's the gutter tramp getting down n dirty with 6 guys on Saturday night, then goin to church and pretending to grandma that she's a good christian girl).
I remember a pastors daughter at a church I went to, she gave quite a few sermons in Sunday school (SUNDAY SCHOOL!) about premarital sex and love and happiness and blah blah de f_cking blah. She wound up pregnant at 16 years old by the 17 year old pastors "assistant"'s son. The church quietly hid them and protected them and anytime anyone brought it up, we were shunned out.
Just like the God damned Catholic Church does with their pedophiles.
To hell with churches.
You will find out who is damned. Hint, its not God. Your hate is noted, its means nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min EditorAtLarge 59,659
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Peter Ross 446,257
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Anthony MN 695,495
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 39 min MOGADORE 40
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 40 min MOGADORE 4
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 42 min MOGADORE 871
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr TrifectaBusted 994,039
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web