RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499840 Mar 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Those you listed are all Sinners, they need to go to church!
LOL
(just throwing a funny)
Christians use to gather at someone's house (take turns), but tat stopped . Some had as high as 50 people at their house---then started using backyards or parks in the summertimes, wasn't a bad idea actually.
3 or more gathered together in His name , there He is also.
They don't need to simply "go to church". There's too many "Sunday Christians" as it is (that's the gutter tramp getting down n dirty with 6 guys on Saturday night, then goin to church and pretending to grandma that she's a good christian girl).

I remember a pastors daughter at a church I went to, she gave quite a few sermons in Sunday school (SUNDAY SCHOOL!) about premarital sex and love and happiness and blah blah de f_cking blah. She wound up pregnant at 16 years old by the 17 year old pastors "assistant"'s son. The church quietly hid them and protected them and anytime anyone brought it up, we were shunned out.

Just like the God damned Catholic Church does with their pedophiles.

To hell with churches.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499841 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell us apart. We're the ones who don't refer to people with a different worldview as outsiders, evil, or by any other divisive or dehumanizing term.
The true born again IN Christ have a different insight into matters beyond yours because we have been Blessed with such as you at this point in your life obviously have not, the more you try to attack the believers the more you display your ignorance of such matters.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#499843 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww....Thats too bad....That pastor was wrong in his teaching that God gets mad if you don't tithe...Titheing is personal and a choice....
You said "I can't find one that isn't full of hypocrites, thieves, sluts, drug addicts, etc."...You're never going to find a church with Perfect or all Good People...A church is full of imperfect people striving to follow God and his ways....A Church is like a Hospital for the sick and Hurting.
Good answer Epi.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499844 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quote>
To hell with churches.
On the contrary that is going to be YOUR destination if you don't get it turned around in time.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#499845 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I've thought about that. It's just really hard for me to watch somebody standing up in front if the church, praying for [insert option here], then going out back for a BJ & a joint.
I've had enough with churches. I've found my own personal peace & understanding with God and we're happy with it.
You should consider attending the Church of Holy Catcher.

No tithing required (unless you want premium seating in Catcher heaven).

No preaching either.

A rigorous exercise (not exorcise) program is mandatory however.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499846 Mar 7, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
I agree,..funny
You volunteered your testimony of a GOD being the reason you recently received a "huge" financial gain. In response I asked for a demonstration of your faith and relationship with a GOD.
Are you trying to blow smoke up my underwear?
It would be nice if you professing christians could back up your claims.
What "demonstration" do you require and why do you need it? I have only ONE that I have to answer to and study to show myself approved to, and that is not you, in the years that you have been posting on this thread and reading and responding to everyones posts, I'm sure you likely know what you need to do as far as salvation goes, if you chose not to believe then you simply do not believe, but stop bugging others with your endless line of playing games because I am not interested.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#499847 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary that is going to be YOUR destination if you don't get it turned around in time.
See, RR?

You gotta turn it around.

The Church of the Holy Catcher welcomes all who enter our doors.

Let our light shine on you.

Our workout equipment is second to none, and we have several personal trainers to assist you.

One more thing: As soon as the coin in the coffer rings, the soul from purgatory springs.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#499848 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like you're saying that the bible is the only book you need. Nothing shortens the reading list quite like adding the bible to it.
It is.
I am like a tortoise with my home on my back. It's fixed like my shell, and to rid me of that would be to kill me.

I have learned extra words, phrases, just for my reading list in here...
...like
...nah
...I won't join in throwing stones
...I need the bones I have left
I even thought Christians didn't use them there terms, or talk like that, but I was wrong.
My English is growing every day!

Contentment is a state of mind when a heart sings with Love. All other words fail to describe that, and folk here know I'm a Jesus freak anyway!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#499849 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quote>
To hell with churches.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary that is going to be YOUR destination if you don't get it turned around in time.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499850 Mar 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
More compassion.
Good evening bro, yea, more love from the threads resident spoiled brat, how're you doing this evening?

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#499851 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's too many "Sunday Christians" as it is (that's the gutter tramp getting down n dirty with 6 guys on Saturday night, then goin to church and pretending to grandma that she's a good christian girl).
Why is it that women are blamed when they have sex with men? Don't the men have any culpability?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499852 Mar 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lucy is Illuminatrix. She doesn’t seem to mind.
There is no peaceful agreeing to disagree with someone who continually cut others while crying foul if someone gives her back a little of what she gives others.
Anyway, life goes on.
Love back to you,
HFN
Hey HFN
I was taught by a very wise man...
“to always expect the worst, and IF it happens, you are prepared for it...”

The other was...
“It's not what you say but how you say it, for Love can be all-knowing in the way that you think.”

Well I'm still mastering those... but they were wise.

And while life goes on, we move into the new moment of 'that was then this is Now', and deal with the present to the best of our ability.
God Bless you my Friend, you should know me by now.
Peace is more than a word, but a state of being.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499853 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should consider attending the Church of Holy Catcher.
No tithing required (unless you want premium seating in Catcher heaven).
No preaching either.
A rigorous exercise (not exorcise) program is mandatory however.
Can i just stick with the exorcism thingy?

And have u guys had your meeting? Am I in the group or not?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#499854 Mar 7, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Heart and an X -- now if that doesn't describe this room to a perfect T -- I don't know what does teehee --
GOoD afternoon to everyone -- TLC - OSG
Yes ~ exactly :) Of course, you know who would give you the hearts and possibly know of some who might give you an X!! Those who know you like I know you would give you 3 hearts, more if possible!!

I know you shared the death of my Mum with me (along with Queen Puggy and other issues as such) but yesterday, I ended up going in an ambulance to the local hospital to work, and then a second ambulance to the hospital Mum died in. I also ended up in the same emergency cubicle, and although at first I sort of freaked out, I felt her serenity and love in the energy of the room, an amazing feeling and experience I will always treasure.

Things worked out OK in the end, it appears I hurt my neck during the exercises in the pool, and had a massive headache that they thought could have been an aneurism.... Off work today and it is a long weekend, so I have 4 days off, but have to take it easy LOL

A forced holiday as such :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499855 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that women are blamed when they have sex with men? Don't the men have any culpability?
Exactly! U tell 'em, Mr Wild!!

Redneck, stop pickin' on women, u booze brain!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#499856 Mar 7, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Heart and an X -- now if that doesn't describe this room to a perfect T -- I don't know what does teehee --
GOoD afternoon to everyone -- TLC - OSG
Is that a red Cardinal Sister Granny? Even if it isn't I still thought of our man "Ham" and how much we love him :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499857 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening bro, yea, more love from the threads resident spoiled brat, how're you doing this evening?
You talkin 'bout me Brother?

>>>Lawest<<<

Hosanna - Jesus Christ Superstar

Soon time for your R & R again Brother
What do you like relaxing most with, after work at the Museum of Art ?

Take Care... it's a New Day where I am, and God Bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499859 Mar 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ exactly :) Of course, you know who would give you the hearts and possibly know of some who might give you an X!! Those who know you like I know you would give you 3 hearts, more if possible!!
I know you shared the death of my Mum with me (along with Queen Puggy and other issues as such) but yesterday, I ended up going in an ambulance to the local hospital to work, and then a second ambulance to the hospital Mum died in. I also ended up in the same emergency cubicle, and although at first I sort of freaked out, I felt her serenity and love in the energy of the room, an amazing feeling and experience I will always treasure.
Things worked out OK in the end, it appears I hurt my neck during the exercises in the pool, and had a massive headache that they thought could have been an aneurism.... Off work today and it is a long weekend, so I have 4 days off, but have to take it easy LOL
A forced holiday as such :)
>>>Serah<<<
Take Care there Sister Friend!
Take Care.

I know you know I know... tho we live different lives we have too much to share.

(((*()*))) Koala Hugs xxx

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#499860 Mar 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Can i just stick with the exorcism thingy?
And have u guys had your meeting? Am I in the group or not?
.. before you can become a member, there's an initiation ..

.. come to my house tomorrow evening. Bring 3 silk scarfs ..

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499861 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
A true Christian knows better than to judge another person's soul.

Don't you dare judge me, fool.

I will have my fm day with God. He and only He can judge me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM Tr... 72,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Big Al 995,141
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min Tony 6,840
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Big Al 699,579
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,494
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Johnny 148
"O.J. hit me while he (BLEEPED!) me! 3 hr Doctor REALITY 16