Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499789 Mar 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist or filthy immoral is not allowed to ask true Christians to pray for others
IT IS NOT ONLY BAD,BUT ALSO ABOMINABLE WITH OLD WICKED HEART,FILTHY MORAL LIFE,OR ATHEISM NOT HAVING OWN MAKER TO ASK CHRISTIANS TO PRAY FOR OTEHRS
AT FIRST THEY HAVE TO ASK TRUE CHRISTIANS TO PRAY FOR THEM;wilderide, HL,IANS, etc.....all those earthly stinking pigs need to have brake and contrite heart,and reoent all their wicked sins
It's all good Doc, I do it anyway, for everyone :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499790 Mar 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to make you laugh, I would never intentionally embarrass you... I do apologize... your the best!:)
LOL... it's fine and no you're the best!

I'll take weekends, thank you kindly :-)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499791 Mar 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you are being fought over...Hhhmm Lol :)
I thought we agreed to share? Who's fighting?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499792 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the word "boogers"....I have 5 sons so I think I might have heard it all....I'll bet you are a FUN Dad...
I don't like denominational church's (Uh oh I said the word that pisses Teddy off)...I have found a NON Denominational church and there are no airs or meeting grounds for Christian singles..(I'm sure some young people meet in church though)...And our church isn't owned by anyone (Just the members and the Pastor and Elders)....I'm sure you could find one you would like if you want to....But that is completely up to you.
I'm glad you are a Christian....A believer in Jesus and a Christ follower.
Aw, thanks. My boys & I have tons of fun. But I'm dad first, friend second.

I've tried so many churches, denominational & non denominational. I can't find one that isn't full of hypocrites, thieves, sluts, drug addicts, etc.

Except for one. I went there when I was 19, the pastor had a full time job & was a "weekend preacher". He was a good, honest, hard working man that wasn't using that church as a profit building. I stopped going because his family moved out of state. Sucked.

My folks talked me into trying their church. It was a long time ago, I told my dad I was fed up with churches and money, money, money. He swore to me that his church wasn't like that. The Sunday, the ONE time, I went the preacher gave a sermon on, guess what? Tithe. UGH! I remember him preaching that "If you don't give tithe, God gets mad at you."

In mind my, I told him to f_ck off, I left mid-sermon and that was that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499793 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Filthy smokers... nah I'm an abysmal failure at quitting...
I've quit smoking about 10 times by now...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#499794 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought we agreed to share? Who's fighting?
Ssshhhh, I want him to feel loved...

ps.. you can still have weekends...:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499795 Mar 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
at first change your pants,and vapors of old ones just shake up from open window?
Got it!

Will do!

*changes pants*

*changes the vapors of the old ones*

*stands by open window and shakes up*

Now what?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499796 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Bible the accurate word of God? Or what method do you use to determine who Jesus was and what He wants?
two areas where you have such a deficient I no know if you can be helped, one is faith the other trust.

Because it not hard for me to think YHWH can control creation in such a way that the apostles of Jesus write down what YHWH wanted them to write down about Christ, and that the numerous amounts of councils by the group from nicea get it right and the authentic books made it into the bible.

I have faith and trust in YHWH to do that, plus whats available from outside the bible I have enough confidence that the Jesus of the bible, is the accurate Jesus.

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#499797 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it!
Will do!
*changes pants*
*changes the vapors of the old ones*
*stands by open window and shakes up*
Now what?
See? It is fun.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#499798 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>**SNIPPED TO FOCUS ON ONE ISSUE**
Because that's what you do with it. Believers in a deity use the deity as a club.
.. if you've read Tocqueville or Mill, you know that mob rule has always been the paradox of democracy. Democracy is good, mob rule is bad. At its most basic level, democracy is mob rule ..

.. America's founding fathers were well aware of this fact. They knew taming democracy was imperative to ensure equality without lapsing into mob rule so created a Democratic REPUBLIC ..

.. they also knew ANY religion within the hallowed grounds of government would spell disaster for democracy ..

.. in the past, America's religious authorities refrained from behaving too aggressively in enforcing their moral code. Clerics were actually a buttress against mob mentality ..

.. today, some Christian religions are trying to exchange democracy for mob rule by insisting we follow their objective moral code. This is not what our founding fathers had in mind when they framed the constitution ..

.. on this thread, we are witness to what could happen if good people do not speak out against such tyranny and mob mentality. I'm glad you're here ..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499799 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've quit smoking about 10 times by now...
Triple that number for me... sigh...

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#499800 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm currently thinking about changing universes.
But there so damn expensive.
Try ta pick one where ya kin be the front part of the horse this time.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#499801 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Triple that number for me... sigh...
I'll pray for both of you... A couple of my friends smoke, and they have said it's very hard to quit!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499802 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
See? It is fun.
I-I-I-I-I-I'm-m-m-m-m

S-t-i-i-i-i-i-l-l-l-l-l- s-h-a-a-a-a-a-k-k-k-k-i-i-i-i- i-i-n-n-g-g u-u-u-u-u-p-p

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499803 Mar 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Try ta pick one where ya kin be the front part of the horse this time.
Ya mon! I've had enough of this shit.

lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#499804 Mar 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know you are being fought over...Hhhmm Lol :)
That there's why I left Lyra in the first place.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#499805 Mar 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you considered all sides
right!
Hey Karl.

Welcome to the zoo.

It's worth the price of admission.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#499806 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....ahh...weeell... yeah... sort of... abysmal I tell you.
Where's the Christian strength?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499807 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Monotheism is an ancient and primitive religion, as all religions are, whether they are polytheistic, or any variation of deity worship, whatever the term, whatever the belief.
Monotheism is just a different one, practiced under many names, and each one claims the "one true god".
It tries to dispense with the notion that it is a religion, instead it attempts to instill the belief that the belief itself in the "one true god" is the only way to believe.
But claims it isn't a religion, and yet the rituals remain, the methods persist.
You've been duped.
Without a book that tells you the name of the deity that is the only deity, where would you be?
If it makes you feel good, then keep it, practice the religion that isn't a religion.
But don't use it to make others feel bad or less than you, because they don't do it the same as you.
Because that's what you do with it. Believers in a deity use the deity as a club.
No, you have been duped :)

Who is using a Deity as a club? you meet Jesus in a dark alley somewhere and he beat you up? what you talking about?

Just because a Jesus follower say Jesus Christ is who they reverence, how that beating you up? maybe you beating yourself up because you have a sneaking suspicion they right.

God never give Himself no name. God call Himself I AM. That not no name, that just mean exist. Mankind give God name. Jesus came in the flesh, so he was a real person, but it was just flesh covering Deity. A real person should have a name right? Jesus Christ is a good a name as any.

Jesus mean- Lord is salvation
Christ means-Messiah.

What a name, what a person! Messiah Lord Is Salvation.

So you have something against books now? God use a book to talk to people, you no like that? you prefer cassette and tape?

Your monologue read like a typical person that has never had the spiritual experience of Jesus Christ. Rituals not needed to be a Jesus follower. There millions of people all over the world that don't own a bible, no have a church, can't listen to sermon...they can barely pray for fear of losing they life. And they know YHWH God, though the Spirit of Jesus Christ. That not religion writer, that the one true Almighty.

I see it so hard, maybe impossible for you freethinkers to differentiate a religion, from a lifelong walk with the Spirit of YHWH God through Jesus Christ.

So you no have a choice, but to rail and criticize a religion, and a religious book...and Jesus Followers look at you with amusement.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#499808 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Cool, me too. He's one man I would happily serve. Just one thing, what's an Alabaster box?
I dated an Albino chick once. That may not be what you meant, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min nanoanomaly 49,104
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 19 min willyrogers 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Regina 646,756
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Joe Fortuna 971,756
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 58 min ChristineM 445,730
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 1 hr Mary Effing-Poppins 2
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 1 hr franklinne 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web