#499727 Mar 7, 2013
Have a good day everyone!

:)

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#499729 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is because you and you freethinking friends getting your arguments smashed on the billboard so now you calling those who kick you behind false Christians...LOL. I a Jesus Follower, A Christian is religious.
Jesus would rebuke you worse than I do. You obviously never read the bible.
Get bible educated, then come back and talk about [contradict Christian theology]
You is as ignorant about Jesus Christ as you're about [free will]
As a matter of fact I have read and studied the Bible, both it's contents and the origins and provenances of many of the various parts therein. It was in fact my understanding of the Bible, what it says, and where it came from, that led me away from Christianity.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499730 Mar 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian morality, if dictated by a concept of sin and especially regarding sexual behavior, and forced on others, sucks. There's no getting around that.
And, no, I apply my rules to me. I don't see how I couldn't and I don't see how you can make the statement that I don't without actually knowing how I live my life.
So...nope, you're not using my logic. You're decidedly using your own.
Hummm, I see you not only don’t understand my posts, you don’t understand your own. You most defiantly don’t apply the same standards to yourself that you do others. As to how you couldn’t apply the same standards to yourself as you do others, it seems to come easily for you. All one has to do is read your posts and take notice of your actions. Yes your or anyone else’s morals being flaunted in others faces and there by being forced on others does suck doesn’t it.

You apply lots of things about Christians not knowing their life style and you don’t like someone applying something to you. Go figure. More double standards HFY. More of you thinking you can but others can’t.

Get over yourself little girl. You are not as cleaver or cute as you think you are.

Now go play your little games with someone else, I’m not interested in you prolonging your nonsense and double standards.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499731 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lost.
"Prove there's a god." is down the hall about 6 doors. Look for the transparent one with the sign that looks like this.
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...
You'll feel comfortable there and less confused.
LMAO!

shu'up

“Credulity is not a virtue”

Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#499732 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You would just embarrass yourself. The azz whumping is about 3days old, Scroll back and you will find.
What I found was you got it all wrong. If you don't want to try again, that's fine.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#499733 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>let them blaspheme Shrink, I enjoy blaspheming them and what they believe.

They have spirits no higher than cockroaches, step on them.
----------
Through God's mighty power, we have the ability to do that ya know...
Luke 10:19
* Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Great verse...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499734 Mar 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. actually, it's worse. Bullying is becoming epidemic ..
You're right our society is getting mean spirited.....

Years ago I remember a guy in my class who would go down to the park where they named it "Queer's Park" and would wait till a guy would approach him and beat him up....I thought it was CRUEL....So things were bad then too (Not many people came out then)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499735 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You don't find it interesting? I do. I'm curious to see how Shrink ticks, though I have my doubts about how much there is to be discerned via posts and considering the apparent dysfunction going on there.
Maybe it's the dysfunction of Herr Doktor that disinterested me.

One things for sure, shit like the flying space alien language makes for easy jokes!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499736 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....[Bam] youself!
Again?

[bam][bam]

[bam][bam][bam]

[bam bam bam bam bam bam]

[bam bam bam bam bam bam bam]

[BAAAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!]

I needd a cigarette.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499737 Mar 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know...
We all have a choice to...
...sigh, scroll, speak or bite, Ja?
...if we agree to disagree... it is a fairer exchange.
Illuminatrix is Lucy - just as I am Irrira.
Love always.
PW
Oh, Lucy is Illuminatrix. She doesn’t seem to mind.

There is no peaceful agreeing to disagree with someone who continually cut others while crying foul if someone gives her back a little of what she gives others.

Anyway, life goes on.

Love back to you,
HFN

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499738 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting some weird vibes from this post.....just sayin
Possibly even goose bumps?

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#499739 Mar 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="trifecta1They have spirits no higher than cockroaches, step on them.[/QUOTE]

Did Jesus teach you to talk like that?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499740 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you talk like that in front of your kids?....Do you go to church RR?
Yes I talk like that in front of my kids.

Boogers are funny.

No, I don't go to church, they've changed. They've become meeting grounds for "Christian singles" and banks for church owners...

You?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499742 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
So asking Christians to pray for others is bad. Gotcha.
Its because you're a Hypocrite.

You asking a person to do an action that you no believe do any good.

Why you would ask someone to pray for another, when you don't believe the Deity they praying even exist?

So what that make you? a insincere fraud. your moral bankruptcy and barrenness is due to secular humanism.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499743 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more. Lately, you've had something different to read. You're welcome!
And oh contaire (sic), it's not "same oh same oh." It's "same old same old" http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/same+old+...
And look at how much you can learn from us. I doubt that any of these Christians would have helped you with your eggcorn, nor taught you the word "eggcorn".
Not Lil Whiskas. She would just be reciting scripture.
Dr. Shrink would be passing gas, and Counter_Strike would be criticizing you for not calling Jesus the Shar of Shars or Ha-M'Sammich or whatever.
Dim is AWOL.
And Trifecta is supposed to be making my balloon bunny.
HFY may irks me but I figure she has some growing up to do. You on the other hand are just plain old disgusting. And going by what I have read of your post I’m just not interested in giving what you have said here much attention. I’m just plain old not interested.
HFN

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#499744 Mar 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Jesus teach you to talk like that?
not in those specifics words, no. I look at it as rebuking you, and strongly rebuking you too. Jesus was into the rebuking business, especially hypocrites.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#499746 Mar 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Through God's mighty power, we have the ability to do that ya know...
Luke 10:19
* Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Great verse...

YES, great verse.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499747 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly do.
You'd be surprised at the people I do like. Maybe.
Maybe not.
"saints&sinners" <= Isn't a determining factor.
:-)

I agree.....

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#499748 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
What I found was you got it all wrong. If you don't want to try again, that's fine.
really?

You turn Omniscient since three days ago? interesting. you going to play the lottery tonight?

rofl..

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#499749 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't owe me one.
Original post found in full here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

Good afternoon to you Ians, I hope all is well in your slice of the world! I am sorry that it took me so long to get back to your post (if you noticed), but I took a much needed Topix Vacation. I make myself take them every once in a while because I find that trying to warp my own view’s in an attempt to understand others on here, at times makes me feel….well a bit warped ;O)

I entered into the discussion here:
Skoms response to me here:
I responded again here:
Skoms response to me:
And yours:

At that point….I gave up due to confusion. I honestly thought I was misunderstanding what was going on, so thought best to just leave it alone. The reason that I chimed back in at the time that I did was because in my opinion you were saying that no Christians stepped forward to say anything to Skom, I disagreed and I don‘t think I was the only one that said something.(I could be wrong though)

I read your links and still can not tell you that I am following the discussion all the way. You must admit it is a bit of a long and drawn out disagreement. From the get go one can read a communication gap, found with proof vs. evidence. I commend you on your patients. I think that Skom truly does think that you are being deceptive in your posts, but I do not think that he is intentionally trying to misrepresent you. I do not think that you are being deceptive nor do I agree with him calling you a liar. I read this on face book yesterday, seems fitting to me:

“I am accountable for what I say, not for what you understand.”

I hope you have a wonderful day today Ians, and thank you for your thought provoking posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min truth 668,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Trumpler 92,884
Dr Michael Jessup 1 hr Youngnotdumb 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 1 hr Hollotta fun 217
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,111
The Sims FreePlay Hacks (Feb '14) 2 hr Jimmy 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 183,665
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 979,527
More from around the web