what kind of stupid question is this?
(psssst...how many kinds are there?)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499627 Mar 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of a particular thing is just that, an opinion.
And no one asked you for yours.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#499628 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Father"?!?!
EW, no!
I was pulling the blanket DOWN, not UP......
>:)
Bad dad! Baaaaad!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499629 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Crrap. Should've known...LOL
Don't Hershey Splurt the kitty!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499630 Mar 7, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Ehrman ... Even in his agnosticism and career skepticism he admits to Jesus physical existence.
Why would either of those matter? Why would it matter that Bart Ehrman thinks so, and why would it matter even if he were correct? If Jesus wasn't a god, it doesn't matter whether a man by that name existed or not, or who thinks so.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499631 Mar 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's her enculturation at work.
Why should she be pissy just because you are doing a thing?!?
Her damned culture told her that your nose-picking is disgusting and now she experiences life as if that were objectively true!
But it cannot be - it's just you cleaning out your breathing hole.
Go to!
Exactly!

(lol)

And I have a deviated septum, I NEED to release the mucus in whatever way I can.

*Plus it's really funny when someone sees a dried booger on the TV and goes: "What the f_ck is that?!?"

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499632 Mar 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad dad! Baaaaad!
I know....

I think punishment is in order.....

(.Y.)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499634 Mar 7, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you abominable poeople churches and synagoges have not any spiritual agenda to help them
ONLY INSULT AND WITHOUT OF END PROVOCING THEM ABOUT THEIR SEXUALA ORIENTATION AND PAST 3 MONTHS OR EARLIER RECEIVE IN RETURN INSULTS,GODS BLASPHEMIES AND BITTERNESS
IT SEEMS TO ME YOU GUYS ARE WORSE MOCKERS OF GOD,FROM THOSE HOMOSEXUALS
You don't have any different spiritual ageand to talk and help them somehow?????
Tread carefully brother and seize tongue!

You turn on neighbor as viper in hot sun would turn on mongoose for want of meal.

I will have you know, brother, that homosexuals are people to with feelings and many have several scars on heart and wounds within soul. Many of them who abandoned and abused. Now I can understand this, but I do not make excuses for someone giving in to homosexuality, just as I would not show affection to those who have tested suicide as an escape.

You will hold your words when absemnt proper purpose brother, and hgain proper understanding lest you stand alone in the wilderness. Nothing's wrong with you showing that you can be human and compassionate every now and then Mr. Shrink. What has damaged you so why you constantly present callus heart and cold persona?

MAKE THYSELF CLEAR OR FOREVER HOLD TONGUE!

CS.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#499635 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do agree, the reason they like lele so much is because she's just as nasty and spiteful as they are.
If LeLe was on the same side of the debate as you JL and directing her posts at us "outsiders"...would you see her as nasty and spiteful?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499636 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would either of those matter? Why would it matter that Bart Ehrman thinks so, and why would it matter even if he were correct? If Jesus wasn't a god, it doesn't matter whether a man by that name existed or not, or who thinks so.
Jesús mows like a god.....

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#499637 Mar 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. this is about LW's behavior, not AIN's ego ..
<quoted text>
1. LW is spamming this thread, agreed?
2. Therefore, my spam 'judgits' were earned, agreed?
3. LW accused AIN and commenced with name-calling in error, agreed?
4. If someone accuses you falsely and indulges in name-calling, wouldn't an apology be proper etiquette?
5. Instead, LW proceeded, without cause, to demean me, hurl red herrings and indulge in name-calling.
6. Would you agree that such behavior is unacceptable?
The first name calling I spotted was AIn's to LW. So thats what i responded to.

If someone calls you a name you can retaliate, sure I got no problem with that. I know i respond in kind.

But the whole thing is/was rather ridiculous and childish, but then again as long as i've been here I should be expecting that.

I've been here from damn near the beginning. There was a time when I can honestly say i was addicted to it. Not so much anymore. I've learned alot of things over the years, which is what makes it hard for me to leave completley even yet.'Occams Razor' is my favorite. Maybe because its the simplest concept to grasp. Or maybe its because it works.

I also like talking and reading with people like you and dink, who have had the unique experiences. Its fascinating.

But its time I take my leave. I need positivity in my life and its rarely found here. Except for Epi's morning prayers and thoughts for the day (I salute you Epster)(which by the way is spam in case you want to make some point and bombard her with spam icons), which I will miss..........

Take care friend..........Hopefully you can marry your partner some day..........But thats not my issue, its yours. I voted for ya but I'm more concerned with the state of our world right now. Its a battle you'll have to fight w/o me..........

Good luck.

#499638 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Im not gonna wade through all the posts to find your responses to me. I'll just apologize if I offended you. These are good people here for the most part just trying to get through life like anyone else..........No need to mock them for it.

Alvin Lee died. He was one of the great ones..........

#499639 Mar 7, 2013
Take care everyone..........

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#499640 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Good Morning Ians... First things first. There are some who say that Jesus is/was a myth and one of the first things they may say is that Jesus did not exist.. which, in the space of two thousand years, is a fairly new skeptical argument.

So to begin with, I'm building on the fact that Jesus did exist. Do you believe Jesus was a person who existed?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499641 Mar 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you told us the story of your cousin. And in that story
you tell us your belief is: we are born into our own sexuality.
And we do not choose who we are going to fall head over
heals for..
Yes?
Please answer me..
Why do you believe your cousin was "a queer boy" ?
As for "even Que"..Epi, this man has been bashing others on topix
for far to long.. I never liked him or his tactics when he was a.k.a James from
Charlotte.
How come when ever anyone claims "Christ"- they seem to get a
free pass to- anything goes- around here??
lol..
"Queer" was the Label then....Also if kids wore a certain color on a specific day...They were called "You're a Queer...you wore green"...You know how teenaged kids are. Its alot better now...more sensitivity. I am all for being kind to everyone.

Some people get grandious ideas...I suspect even if some people weren't Christians..they would still have the same traits....

Hope you family is doing WELL....

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499642 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
being a religious slave is ignorant and pretty stupid.
No argument.

Where's my balloon bunny?
http://photo.qip.ru/photo/fishki_net/3569965/...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499643 Mar 7, 2013
God is always speaking to people.He communicating ideas and throughts.He is constantly sending his power to the world.There some who are tuned in by having faith a personal convenant with God.Some are alert to hear Him and some are not.If we choose whether we listen to God or not.God wills to speak we must will to hear.

You can't reach me I know God's secret.This is so characteristic of men and women who are tuned to God and have a Blessing Pact Convenant with Him.They know a secret,secret that God is with them and working though them.That is what faith is a knowing in your heart that God exist and that He is working in you and by your faith you are doing His work.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#499644 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think punishment is in order.....
<< slipping leather, knee-high boots on >>

.. you rang ??..

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#499645 Mar 7, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
Take care everyone..........
Take care Rider.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#499646 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Queer" was the Label then....Also if kids wore a certain color on a specific day...They were called "You're a Queer...you wore green"...You know how teenaged kids are. Its alot better now...more sensitivity. I am all for being kind to everyone.
.. actually, it's worse. Bullying is becoming epidemic ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min kent 649,832
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Peter Ross 56,054
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 13 min bagoonis 145
Leslie Van Houten's parole hearing August 2009 (Jul '09) 35 min ted 1,585
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 281,473
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Ooogah Boogah 972,385
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Ricky F 39,053
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web