mmm....

Pet the kitty....

*grabs camera*

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#499613 Mar 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. some posters on your 'team' play both taskmaster and whipping girl/boy ..
.. for me, it's the classic double bind that plagues many Christians ..
.. wouldn't it be nice if we could learn to be neither tyrant nor cringing victim? Where does my responsibility end and yours start ??..
Please don't ever take me too seriously unless it's blatantly obvious that I'm not joking... It's how I deal with.... all of this....
I love everyone, one more than others but still.

Purr kitty <3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#499614 Mar 7, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom Annie.
Now with all due respect, all I here you talk about mostly is 'Gay Tolerance'. Now I want to know, do you accept homosexuality as a moral and psychologically normal practice, lifestyle or disposition?
Thanks for your honest answer(s) in advance.
Andrew (CS).
it is natural to all mammals

what kind of stupid question is this?

Location hidden

#499615 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't call me a foot. LOL
Ok. I won't.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499616 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in a deist? If so, you couldn't be very smart.
Where's my balloon bunny?
being a religious slave is ignorant and pretty stupid.

And that is what you are.

Location hidden

#499617 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
mmm....
Pet the kitty....
*grabs camera*
Crrap. Should've known...LOL

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#499618 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and this time I have a song for you..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7PTvr755V8sXX
:-)
Thank you so much... God is Awesome. Did you know that even if we traveled at a speed of 35,000 mph (over 56,000 kph) it would still take over 80,000 years to reach the next closest star?

Whew!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499619 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It was in Niagara Falls. Niagara falls! Soitenly! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_yJBhzMWJCcXX
:-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499620 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Sure you are. I've read some of your posts. You whore for the church right here on Topix. Don't be ashamed.
<quoted text>
Are we in denial? OK. How about a little validation therapy for you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validation_thera...
Of course the church isn't telling you how to think. You just happen to have the same opinions about Jesus as every other Christians, and I'm sure that you came up with those ideas on your own. How did you choose his name?
<quoted text>
You and every other Christian. Your original idea, right? Nobody tells you how to think.
<quoted text>
And I'm sure that it was your idea to give them money every Sunday. Where did you come up with the ten percent figure, or the idea to call it a "tithe"?
<quoted text>
And you developed this doctrine on your own, no doubt. You're such an original thinker! Nobody thinks for you. Certainly not the church.
<quoted text>
Follower? Not you. Nobody thinks for you.
"The lessons in this chapter should enlighten you about the Church. The discussions below teaches us that the Church is not a building or a place. The Church is described in the scriptures as the body of Christ"
http://www.tobechristian.org/Chapter%20II-1-c...
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm the slave to religion, not you. You're completely independent of it.
LOL. Clown. Where's my balloon bunny?
http://photo.qip.ru/photo/fishki_net/3569965/...
LOL, naive village idiot.

You're a slave. Simply because you're still chained by what you think you gave up. Religion is your master.

Do you whore for secular humanism? well you surely been getting royally screwed on this billboard so you quite cheap and stupid.

You're simply ignorant slave reason you think the "church" in the way you use it, is nothing but an empty building tells anyone how to think. your irrelevancy is causing more acute stupidity in you.

You have no idea what the "church" is. Bigotry is what you know, hate is all you been describing on the billboard. You is as glib as a 5yr old.

Whose idea was it to tithe? God...DUH! dumb atheist.

I don't read your stupid links atheist. I see you as an irrelevant insignificant flea. Christianity scoffs at you and your ridiculous philosophy secular humanism. The fact that you come back begging and grovelling to your master everyday should take all your dignity. But arrogance has made you stupid. and you're too dumb to be embarrassed.

LOL!!

Spiritual Ignorance will always deem you as Inferior.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#499621 Mar 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Larry- I don't quite get you at all.
Never have.
You rush into flame wars with others in defense
of christians behaving human and sometimes badly.
You have inserted your self righteous self into many
disagreements I have had here w christians..
You do so to give that poster of your choice- an upper
hand...
I believe you blow tons of hot air into a conversation because-
you might not be a Larry? Maybe a Larraine??
I can say the same for you Le le..........

Anyway I like who I like. I typically like posters that you dont. I can easily detect the double standards they use, and i dont like it. I think its cheap.

I fail to see how you can give Qu and Lawest a hard time when you give Coffey a pass. He's been far worse than those two at every accusation you throw at them for longer and far more consistently. Not that i really give a shit.....

But everyone who knows you can see your two facedness..........

And if you want to throw my masculinity under the bus, well I really dont get how you got to that conclusion, but have it..........

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#499622 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the fallacy of a problem you keep running into. You said this:
[Here's the problem you've been avoiding: believers of other religions know, with exactly as much power and authority as you have, that their deities are real, their religions, true. They do not subjectively or objectively experience your deity, just like you do not experience theirs]
[[[
I have experienced gods of other religions. Not an experience I'm fond of recalling, but I have experience such a god.
Believers of other religions that know with exact power and authority that their diety are real and their religion true as I do, do experience the God of Christianity Jesus Christ.
THAT IS MY POINT FOR WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT ENCULTURATION AND RELIGION.
There are Hindus and Muslims and Jews that was as convinced that their god and religion was true, millions are now converting to Jesus Followers everyday, because they have experienced the God of Christianity Jesus Christ and have believed that is he one true God. They give up their religions, their enculturation and their Deity for the God of Christianity.
Jesus followers are exploding in India, a Hindu enculturated country. My experience with Jesus Christ, that same experience others experience in enculturated cultures, are overwhelming those that have your experience of Atheism. China, and official atheistic country, is the fastest growing country of Christians. Clearly you are wrong about atheism and atheists that encounter my spiritual experience with Jesus Christ.
You were wrong about enculturation when you came on the billboard, and you're wrong Now.
And this writing of yours proves it. You easy writer. I just strung you along until you reveal clearly the fallacy in you thinking and understanding.
Thing that always get you freethinkers is Arrogance.
Arrogance is is not a virtue, its a hideous flaw. and it will be your unbecoming all the time, as it did today.
:)
You are utterly wrong.

Let's start with your numbers. You claim that millions of "Hindus and Muslims and Jews" are converting "every day." Clearly, you are mistaken or outright lying. If millions were converting every day, the entire world would be Christian in all of one year.

So...every single Mulsim, Hindu and Jew is converting and then going back to their religion every year, you invoke hyperbole like it's going out of style, or you don't mind lying through your teeth.

Not very thoughtful or Christian of you to ... exaggerate thusly.

Second, given your exaggeration and gross incompetence with explaining yourself, I'm going to not believe your many conversion experiences. Even if you had been a Hindu and then a Jew and then a Buddhist and finally a Christian, how can you possibly claim one was more real than the other? Clearly, you are a man driven by the winds of change. There's no reason whatsoever to base normal people's experiences on your strange ones.

And you're forgetting that I, too, have experienced both Christianity and Buddhism and found them both wanting. I've been overtaken by the Holy Spirit - nice experience - and felt the hands of Buddha upon me - nice experience.

That doesn't make either Jesus or Buddha real deities. That just makes their religions good at conveying spiritual experience.

So...thanks. Yes, you're a man who can learn and experience lots of different religions' ways of interpreting spirituality. You have, in essence, backed up my point and gone further. In addition to experiencing spirituality from many different angles, you're also incapable of objective reasoning. You appear to support whatever spirituality you're following in the moment.

I daresay that, had you done Christianity first, you'd now be Buddhist. Or Hindu. Or whatever one you did last. As it stands, we just won't know until you, Buddha forbid, pass from this earth with only one religion at the helm. And which one that is remains to be seen.

Some stable somewhere

#499623 Mar 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
(to IANS)Spiritual Ignorance will always deem you as Inferior.
Well, you got one thing right.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499624 Mar 7, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forever a follower if you trust in Jesus, and a leader if you do not, and feel the need to usurp God's role.
Misunderstand much?

Some stable somewhere

#499625 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then damn it, woman.
Don't get all pissy when I flick my boogers!
That's just my encultration hard at work.
Actually, it's her enculturation at work.

Why should she be pissy just because you are doing a thing?!?

Her damned culture told her that your nose-picking is disgusting and now she experiences life as if that were objectively true!

But it cannot be - it's just you cleaning out your breathing hole.

Go to!

Some stable somewhere

#499626 Mar 7, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
it is natural to all mammals
what kind of stupid question is this?
(psssst...how many kinds are there?)

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499627 Mar 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion of a particular thing is just that, an opinion.
And no one asked you for yours.

Some stable somewhere

#499628 Mar 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Father"?!?!
EW, no!
I was pulling the blanket DOWN, not UP......
>:)
Bad dad! Baaaaad!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499629 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Crrap. Should've known...LOL
Don't Hershey Splurt the kitty!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499630 Mar 7, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Ehrman ... Even in his agnosticism and career skepticism he admits to Jesus physical existence.
Why would either of those matter? Why would it matter that Bart Ehrman thinks so, and why would it matter even if he were correct? If Jesus wasn't a god, it doesn't matter whether a man by that name existed or not, or who thinks so.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499631 Mar 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's her enculturation at work.
Why should she be pissy just because you are doing a thing?!?
Her damned culture told her that your nose-picking is disgusting and now she experiences life as if that were objectively true!
But it cannot be - it's just you cleaning out your breathing hole.
Go to!
Exactly!

(lol)

And I have a deviated septum, I NEED to release the mucus in whatever way I can.

*Plus it's really funny when someone sees a dried booger on the TV and goes: "What the f_ck is that?!?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Maxxx_Payne 24,729
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,465
2510 Cantrell Road Walmart's FRIED CHICKEN is a... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
News GOP not interested in health care for us 8 min Bug 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min waaasssuuup 985,588
Dog was hit by a car. Who is responsible for what? 32 min Corbin KY 2009 1
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 2 hr Boone County Bourbon 1
More from around the web