Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499539 Mar 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you rebuke Qu as you did OSG, here on this thread, for
being divorced and remarried.. you are just a simpleton- a
fool and of course, a hypocrite..
I know OSG has forgiven you.. for your words.. she did to keep the peace.
She is kind hearted..
Doesn't make you any less a fool.
You've only described yourself le le, and you're a liar as well as Judy herself has set the record straight on that issue of what really happened.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#499540 Mar 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL So...LeLe and I have been bandied about??? I scroll so much past many posts that I didn't realize I was being bandied! LOL
But hey...who am I to interfere with someones bandying???
I did read a post about LeLe and I agreeing with Catcher...not sure on what though other than equal rights.
LeLe and I are both passionate about certain things and neither of us are afraid to stand up and use our voices. Though we tend to approach things a little differently the end result is similar. We both get "blacklisted" at times. Oh well...
It relates to the topic that has been leveled at you, if you get me. I can link you to the post, but I imagine it's nothing that hasn't been said already in various ways.

Pay these cut throats no mind and be the good Mom you are.

As I'm sure you do and will.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499541 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
You don't deserve a balloon bunny. You have no manners and are a nasty naughty little bear. Also, we are worried that you will eat the balloon because you are insane. Now, go sit in the corner!
http://treymorgan.net/wp-content/uploads/2011...
Aw, Juice!

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499542 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Natrix (can I call you that as a shorten nickname or Jlu?) sometimes it's a little hard to distinguish the difference between tjhe outsiders and some alledged "christians", wouldn't you agree?
LOL.. call me whatever you like Lawest :-)

It doesn't matter really.
Yes I do agree, the reason they like lele so much is because she's just as nasty and spiteful as they are.

Just let them enjoy themselves I reckon, bagging out Holy Saints like Paul, the best of all apostles, trying to edjumacate us humble and kindly Christians, who actually care about them.

It's all just devastating.

Blessings Brother <3

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#499543 Mar 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for taking the time with all this. I don't doubt for a moment you have gone into all with an open mind as an avid reader. I don't have time.
I found that today and thought it worth seeing what others thought.
The rest?
Maybe I don't have the gift of the gab, I stutter when speaking, I stumble when walking... but... and there's a but... I am still like a child with a book of amazing stories, who believes in the impossible, and yet, who has experienced enough to feel secure without any book at all!
It is the Christian's Book - even tho many cannot even bring themselves to the many other books omitted or not discovered since it was bound between two covers.
For me not to have it after having absolutely nothing to call my own would be like asking me to turn my back on my favorite possession. And equally as to throw away all that I have learned of this world where I knew nothing. I found any subject under the sun in one book.
Please don't be offended if I cannot offer more here.
Religions bind and doctrine imprisons.
I am free to live with or without, and do not 'live' in western/European thought.
I understand you. If it means anything, I think you're a good person. Religion or no.

That's my take.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#499544 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... an intelligent post! Hello pretty parrot pirate <grinning>
;)

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#499545 Mar 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
You cut me off mid-sentence to tell me that I don't listen?
I cut your sentence off, at the part I did, when I noticed that no matter how many times I explain myself, you're still going to believe what you want and refer to me as you see fit, regardless. I can only assume that it's the level of faith required, toward atheism, that causes atheists such as yourself to think and behave as you do.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499546 Mar 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I pray that you will give me strength, wisdom, knowledge and a sensitivity to recognize the opportunities before me to tell others about you. I pray that I will have eyes to see and ears to hear your message and your whispers and a heart to feel the prompting of the Holy Spirit to speak, to act, to make a difference in the lives of others. Thank you, God, for all you have done for me and all you will do through me for your glory and honor. I praise you, for you are great and mighty. You are my God and Creator, my Father and Nurturer, my God who is always there loving me, guiding me, and protecting me. Thank you, in Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
amen.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#499547 Mar 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You've only described yourself le le, and you're a liar as well as Judy herself has set the record straight on that issue of what really happened.
<lawest.001>"blarrr gh Cower before me! I've got the Jesus! On a stick!"

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#499548 Mar 7, 2013
>>>Cherri<<<
I see you my Sister. Hambe Kahle!
>>>Lawest<<<
The appointments went very well, thank you.
>>>Epi<<<
Marianne Williamson quotes
 'As we become purer channels for God's light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be.' 

I wanted to finish and touch base with each you. It is 12:15am Fri... and am feeling too sick to write more.
Will try again!
>>>G_O_D<<<
Hearts to you also and thank you.

Good night all from across the oceans... til we meet again,

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#499549 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you. If it means anything, I think you're a good person. Religion or no.
That's my take.
Thank you Friend... hope we catch up again sometime.
G'nite 4 now.
Take care

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499550 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Aw, Juice!
Don't you stamp your feet at me. If you keep talking you'll just have to sit there longer. You cannot have juice until you're allowed up and have said you're sorry for your bad manners. Here, have some water.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aE3qBi0TWv4/THP2zRz...

Fennario

#499551 Mar 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Why are you here?
Among other things, I'm learning about Christians and Christianity.

How about you?

Fennario

#499552 Mar 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
That is s-o-o sweet and kind of you 'teddy'...
...it is exactingly how I left my little one's memory last year also.
'Over the Rainbow Bridge'
I am so touched you cared I have a lump in my throat.
Thank you.
'Love hurts'... and is worth the pain of every gem-of-a-thought.
It is sad to die unloved, and a privilege to suffer grief for somebody that you loved who has died. The evidence that they made a difference while alive is that they still do after they're gone.

“The eye has it...”

Russell's teapot

#499553 Mar 7, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. call me whatever you like Lawest :-)
It doesn't matter really.
Yes I do agree, the reason they like lele so much is because she's just as nasty and spiteful as they are.
Just let them enjoy themselves I reckon, bagging out Holy Saints like Paul, the best of all apostles, trying to edjumacate us humble and kindly Christians, who actually care about them.
It's all just devastating.
Blessings Brother <3
Hold on.

Many people here I like, Ms. Incognito, you too.

I like most people.

Others...eh?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#499554 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
It is sad to die unloved, and a privilege to suffer grief for somebody that you loved who has died. The evidence that they made a difference while alive is that they still do after they're gone.
You're being very sweet... did you... you know... remember to take your pills?
(((hugs)))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499555 Mar 7, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
Just checking to see if any familiar names are here, I see a few - Cold day here in mid Michigan -- lots of warm hearts though --
Judy...Judy....Judy....

Good to see you

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499556 Mar 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
Yea right.....I saw alot of fighting on here from you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499557 Mar 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw it much differently.
Whatever faith that JL or anyone else chooses is of no concern to me really. So if one changes faiths that is entirely their personal choice.
I have known Christians that have said they would not deny their faith...their God...even in the face of death. If that time came...whether they actually would or not is unknown.
I found it a bit strange...unsettling...that someone would "fake" denial to have a little fun...make a point...take stabs at someone who believes differently.
Maybe I found it disconcerting simply be cause when I made the choice to walk away from my faith I struggled with that. Many of us do...walking away from a belief system that had been such an integral part of my life.
I found it a little strange also that it seemed to upset me more than it did most Christians. There were only a few that questioned her about her "new beliefs".
I don't know Epi...I guess this is one of those things that we disagree on.
I do agree...she made a point...maybe just not the one that was intended.
So Noted...You and Le_le disagree

Have a great day AJ

Fennario

#499558 Mar 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
It's such a shame and guilt centric religion - as practiced. Pecking orders run rampant. Rebukes and admonishments.
It's such a beautiful religion.
scaritual wrote:
Trifecta was rating someone on a "scale", saying someone was a 1 or -1, I forget.
LOL. I'm picturing Yortuk Festrunk rating foxes at a disco with a potato stuffed into his pants. Unfortunately, nobody thought to tell him to put it in the front.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Rosa_Winkel 37,530
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 280,854
Circassian «genocide»: Myths and Reality 11 min HansBode 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min MUQ2 44,270
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 27 min janeebee 18,664
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min truth 641,105
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 33 min Ricky F 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min Lbj 104,599
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 969,856
More from around the web