“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#499462 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Judy :-) That part confuses me, I'd love some input...
Separated 4 years for the second time in 10.
Supposed husband, cheated and impregnated 2 other women.
Was not a Christian marriage, we were both atheists.
Not long before current separation, I became a Christian, he is still an atheist.
For some reason unknown to me, he has not started divorce proceedings despite constantly saying he will.
He claims to (and I'm inclined to believe him) have only married me for two reasons, one to rebel as I was an atheist and the second was well, I won't mention the second but it was not love.
Can I divorce him?
I would just like to see people's views on this, mainly Christian elders.
Thank you :-)
Lucy, I am no christian elder, do not attend a church, and reading what you have been thru - you have already been forgiven...

I cannot believe there would be one Christian who has the right to judge you.

John 8:11
"Neither do I condemn thee..."

I believe we have both shared the alabaster box, Ja? And I'm sure we have no reason to not share Jesus's Love.

Take Care Sister Friend...
Peace be with you.

If they want... those who do judge you, can stone me now!

(((*()*)))
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499463 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Plato wrote about the generation after his as having the worst morals ever and going to be the end of the world, etc., etc.
You're singing a tired song. You're just moving on in age and unable to keep up. Sorry. The world's leaving your ways behind and the only way you seem to be able to cope is by telling everyone else they're wrong and their morality sucks.
The world isn't going to end. People aren't going to end just because their behaviors are changing. Calm down, it will be ok.
Hummm, Kind of like you saying Christianity is wrong. Miss thinks she knows it all. Double standards constantly with you guys.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499464 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had Dr. Shrink in our lab, trying to find out his thinking processes for some time now. We've put together, link by link, how his neurons function through a painstaking process of MRIs, PET scans and retrograde-axial transmission monitoring.
In our opinion, this video best describes Dr. Shrink's thinking process:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zwb0MAUY7S4XX
This is p-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s!

Found out today we have to put our family pet to sleep.

Do you remember 'Vanuatu'?
ICU2

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#499465 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you behave exactly like the atypical, arrogant, cold hearted emperor worshipper, have you heard of Mahikari? Su?
I get annoyed when someone tells me I'm wrong despite not understanding my position and garbling entirely my message. Perhaps it's failing of my patience.

Atypical, huh? What would a typical cold hearted emperor worshiper be like?

The emperor of Japan (Showa) in WWII should have been tried for crimes against humanity - he likely would have been found guilty and executed.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499466 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucy, I am no christian elder, do not attend a church, and reading what you have been thru - you have already been forgiven...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mxYoLGffHo4XX
I believe we have both shared the alabaster box, Ja? And I'm sure we have no reason to not share Jesus's Love.
Peace be with you.
(((*()*)))
Hey Sister,
Just so you know, no one is judging her. No stones from me. She asked for our views.
:)
HFN

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#499467 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I really do believe the opposer exists. As do daemoens. I don't expect or demand your understanding but I saw what I saw and experienced what I experienced. Mockery and/or opinions do not change any of it.
You saw Satan? Personally?

Alright, I won't mock you for that.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#499468 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MNfBftMWNToXX
Wow, that's amazing - was that when velcro first came out?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#499469 Mar 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
And I should care what you think about my belief system why? Remember, your wants and thoughts don’t have to matter to others like it does to you Miss thinks she knows it all. Think what you want.
Ok, I'll think what I want.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee, here I am, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thinking what I want!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy yyyy! No one can stop meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#499470 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be with you.
(((*()*)))
Thank you Peace :) I guess by elder I meant more experienced, been a Christian longer than me, not a church elder... those won't even answer me clearly. I only care about The Lord's judgement, which is why I'm ok with being open here. I just feel conflicted in this as well as trapped, you know? I want to do the right thing and obey and my boys only have me as an example now.

Love you sis <3

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#499471 Mar 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, Kind of like you saying Christianity is wrong. Miss thinks she knows it all. Double standards constantly with you guys.
How is my comparing your aged, tired exclamation that today's generation is wildly immoral to Plato's 2000 year old call of the same a double standard?

And, yes, if you base your examination of others' morality on your version of Christianity, you're wrong. Better?

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

#499472 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is p-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s!
Found out today we have to put our family pet to sleep.
Do you remember 'Vanuatu'?
ICU2
I'm sorry to hear that - how sad.

I know of Vanuatu...the island. Is that what you mean? They grow some good kava.

“The..”

#499473 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace be with you.
(((*()*)))
I haven't seen that movie in so long! Thank you :-D

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499474 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
I can see you have your priorities all squared away. Wow.
Yes, I do. Thanks for noticing.

Fennario

#499475 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
So you are playing guitar in a European country?
Not lately.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499476 Mar 6, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sister,
Just so you know, no one is judging her. No stones from me. She asked for our views.
:)
HFN
I know!
...and passing on mine...

Take Care HFN
Have just come in and blowing thru for a short time.
maybe I'll catch up later...

But I read enough 'to know enough' over the past few days/weeks to write with Love'... for Lucy.

I have not seen you so vocal ???
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499477 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
How is my comparing your aged, tired exclamation that today's generation is wildly immoral to Plato's 2000 year old call of the same a double standard?
And, yes, if you base your examination of others' morality on your version of Christianity, you're wrong. Better?
No you just don’t understand my post. teee heee

You said,“…the only way you seem to be able to cope is by telling everyone else they're wrong and their morality sucks” Again, kind of like you saying Christianity is wrong. That is the double standard I was talking about. You apply things to others that you don’t apply to yourself. You and your friends too. Double standards.

So I guess the only way you can cope is by telling Christians they are wrong. Just using your own logic here HFY.
HFN

“The..”

#499478 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>I know!

Take Care HFN

But I read enough 'to know enough' over the past few days/weeks to write with Love'... for Lucy.

I'm in a chatty mood :-)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#499479 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that - how sad.
I know of Vanuatu...the island. Is that what you mean? They grow some good kava.
Thanx... it is best to be kind, and she has been a faithful friend for 12 years.

I understood when we last spoke - some time back - when you dissected one of my 'trial by write' posts... that with your work you may have been going there?

Ja... the kava!
My husband had his birthday, and thanked them about 20 times just in one sentence >>>BigSmile<< <
It was my pleasure to take him home, where he was treated like a chief.
The 'happiest place on earth' Ja?

The post you dissected with your analytically mind was...
...I was in truth 'testing the waters' in here.
>>>my bad<<<
but ~~~grin~~~!

Fennario

#499480 Mar 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
I'm not owned by a "Church"
Sure you are. I've read some of your posts. You whore for the church right here on Topix. Don't be ashamed.
trifecta1 wrote:
The "Church" is not telling me how to think.
Are we in denial? OK. How about a little validation therapy for you?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validation_thera...

Of course the church isn't telling you how to think. You just happen to have the same opinions about Jesus as every other Christians, and I'm sure that you came up with those ideas on your own. How did you choose his name?
trifecta1 wrote:
I pray to YHWH Almighty through Jesus Christ.
You and every other Christian. Your original idea, right? Nobody tells you how to think.
trifecta1 wrote:
When I pay money to Church, it is called tithes and offering.
And I'm sure that it was your idea to give them money every Sunday. Where did you come up with the ten percent figure, or the idea to call it a "tithe"?
trifecta1 wrote:
Commanded by YHWH for the work of the church for administrations and to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ that was commanded by Christ Himself.
And you developed this doctrine on your own, no doubt. You're such an original thinker! Nobody thinks for you. Certainly not the church.
trifecta1 wrote:
A Jesus Follower does not need the "Church" to be a part of the body of Jesus Christ.
Follower? Not you. Nobody thinks for you.

"The lessons in this chapter should enlighten you about the Church. The discussions below teaches us that the Church is not a building or a place. The Church is described in the scriptures as the body of Christ"
http://www.tobechristian.org/Chapter%20II-1-c...
trifecta1 wrote:
you're a religious slave that can't get free from your Master that is Religion. This writing just proves my point. I think I will save it.
Yeah, I'm the slave to religion, not you. You're completely independent of it.

LOL. Clown. Where's my balloon bunny?
http://photo.qip.ru/photo/fishki_net/3569965/...
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#499481 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Take Care HFN
I tried not to be so, ah, vocal, but sometimes I get tired of all the hog wash, as many others have, including those that have left. It gets boring reading the same oh same oh page after page.

Hope to see you later.

Oh and who is Lucy?
HFN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 10 min andet1987 4,214
sri lankan & indian gay/ bi Bbm pin swap - livi... 26 min sexy123 2
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Thinking 227,366
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 51 min andet1987 4,460
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr andet1987 1,085
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,042
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 74
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr RoSesz 542,024
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 259,121
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr thewordofme 738,577
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 95,412
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••