“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#499348 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
To stay celibate? Ok. Let's add a terrible fashion sense and halitosis, too.
You're not very tolerant of other people's choices are you? What's wrong with being celibate? Or is it just Christian celibacy you take issue with?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#499350 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still my heart -- blessings to you and Janice "(((Chris))) I'm sure Deb won't mind me borrowing her hug sign lol --
Everything is well with us -- kind of bored with winter and wishing hard for Spring,- prayers here as well and much love always - Granny
You too Granny. Started a new job today and have to go to be much sooner now. Glory to God. So thankful to be able to say hi. God knows.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#499353 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
A shout to you sister -- how ya been?
Has your area been hit hard with all the stormy weather? I think Michigan really got off easy this year at least mid Mich has --
So anxious for Spring around the corner, time moving ahead Sunday is a positive sign. I say bring on the flowers --
Love to you and your family -- TLC - Judy
Hi Judy,
You are not a stranger in here. I am anxious for Spring also. Its snowing here AGAIN..We have about 6 inches. I cant wait to plant flowers. I over-do it sometimes but my yard sure is pretty in the springtime. God Bless You Granny.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499354 Mar 6, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you brother, but my effort is absent credit among many in this thread. Believe me, if there were an easier way to single out the devil himself separate and apart from the people he influences to indulge in sin, then I would, but it's super difficult to throw evil over the cliff when the person hugs it so tightly in love and commitment.
I do feel for Annie. I understand how she would be swayed on the homosexual agenda because her son has gone over to the other side. Most mothers would trade the entire world for their children, even their very own lives. This is noble and great love, yet it is also the easy way out from not trying to disappoint your child (children).
There are many out there who have friends and family members who are gay, and it doesn't make it easy on them either. Yet I have seen mothers also shield their mudering, rapist sons from the law and I have seen fathers bring a machette to school to harm the teacher all because the teacher punished the son that gave another student a black eye after also stealing the child's text book. Well, it is also a test for us, to see if we will give up salvation and turn our backs on the right just to protect those of us who are unwilling to change our ways.
Shalom Trifecta 1.
Andrew (CS).
Yes sir, great commentary.

Is human nature to protect their own. But when they own do wrong, protecting them will only hurt them down the road.

Honestly I no know what I would do if my child came and tell me that they gay. I no know how I would handle that. Because I would still love them, but what happen when they want to bring they homosexual partner home for thanksgiving and christmas and holidays like that. I can't pretend all is well, because all is not well.

But for sure, they would know I don't approve of their lifestyle. I still love them, but in the eyes of God you're living in an immoral relationship and you will be judged.

If they say they atheist and they not believe in God...then fine. Live you life as you choose. But don't expect me to approve and don't bring you homosexual partner to my house, and we cool.

I hope to God I never have to put this writing into practice iyai!!lol. But my reaction would be something close to that.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#499355 Mar 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ......where does it become MY RESPONSIBILITY to finance you in any manner, pick up some faith then fall on your knees and pray for yourself, if you are serious about what you've have just said in your post then you are seriously deranged.
Hi Lawest..How are you doing? Have a blessed night.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#499356 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT what I asked?....I asked do you know what is said in the Bible?...(Not it isn't anyone business)
YOU are MAD at GOD because you don't agtee with his word. You throw the blame on others who bring the Bible up (which should be the END of the Conversation)....
I know you are saddened because people are standing up for the Bible....You have told us that before...
You are entitled to your opinion...As am I
You know from our arguments from the past...we move on...We agree to disagree
:-)
You say- that I have told you all here that I am "saddened"
that people are standing up for the Bible?
Are you able to post a link to that?- like- please prove your words Epi.

People standing up for the Bible would never sadden me.

People using the Bible and Scriptures to mock others and to
spam a thread- that makes me mad- and yes, I have said that
many times before. Not sad though..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499358 Mar 6, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawest..How are you doing? Have a blessed night.
Good E Grace, I'm doing fine, how're you tonight?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499359 Mar 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a full contradiction, you have done BUT vilify and lied on people for standing on god's word because we are pointing out where it condemns the sin of homosexuality, as I've have told you before le le..........you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

“The..”

#499360 Mar 6, 2013
Acts 3:17
“And now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers.

Romans 12:1-2
I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Helpful Not Helpful
1 Corinthians 2:7-10
But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But, as it is written,“What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.

Ecclesiastes 8:6
For there is a time and a way for everything, although man's trouble lies heavy on him.

Job 36:26
Behold, God is great, and we know him not; the number of his years is unsearchable.

Job 28:21
It is hidden from the eyes of all living and concealed from the birds of the air.

Job 28:20
“From where, then, does wisdom come? And where is the place of understanding?

Job 28:12
“But where shall wisdom be found? And where is the place of understanding?

Job 11:8
It is higher than heaven—what can you do? Deeper than Sheol—what can you know?

Job 11:7
“Can you find out the deep things of God? Can you find out the limit of the Almighty?

1. Satan wants to harm mankind (9:1-11). In 9:1, John writes,“Then the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven which had fallen to the earth; and the key of the bottomless pit was given to him.” The star that “had fallen”(or descended) from heaven is an angel.4 This star is referred to in 9:1 by the pronoun “him.”5 Some think that this angel is Satan but it is unlikely that God would entrust the key of the bottomless pit to Satan or to any fallen angel. Apparently, the Lord Jesus Christ gave one of His angels the key, since we are told in Revelation 1:18 that Jesus has the keys to death and hades. With this key the angel6 unlocks the “bottomless pit.”

The “bottomless pit”(lit. shaft of the Abyss) is the abode of Satan (Rev 9:11; 20:1-3), the Beast (Rev 11:7; 17:8), and some demons (cf. Luke 8:31; 2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6). It is evidently a preliminary prison, not their final abode, which is the lake of fire (Rev 19:20; 20:10; cf. Matt. 25:41). It is worth noting that this section is framed with the beings of the “bottomless pit” or “Abyss”(9:1, 11).

TBC...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499361 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
All cultures are encultured, all religions are learned and practiced through the social. Recall that "culture" is a short-hand for an indeterminate set of shared, practiced ways of interacting with the world around us.
In the light of how humans work, your sentence is nonsensical. I'm not especially surprised.
<quoted text>
Yes. If Christians grew clones with genetically programmed Christian brains, they would not be encultured, but predetermined.
Pre-determined? Like robots eh?

So because humans can choose to adapt a religion/culture, to you that's a bad thing?

Was it enculturation that made you into an atheist?

Afterall...Atheism can be argued, is a culture:
http://www.catholic-church.org/church-unity/a...

Many sects of Buddhism are Athiestic for instance.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499362 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your area been hit hard with all the stormy weather? I think Michigan really got off easy this year at least mid Mich has --
So anxious for Spring around the corner, time moving ahead Sunday is a positive sign. I say bring on the flowers --
Hey there sister Judy, long time no hear from, how are things going for you and your family?

“The..”

#499363 Mar 6, 2013
The next five verses are a parenthetical section where John describes the creatures he saw from head to tail. In all, he enumerates eight characteristics of these demons.

1.“The appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle.” These creatures had mobility. These were invading creatures. They came like calvary.

2.“On their heads appeared to be crowns like gold.” Their crowns probably symbolize their victory over the objects of their oppression.

3.“Their faces were like the faces of men.” This may imply intelligence.

4.“They had hair like the hair of women.” This may infer long, loose hair, giving the impression of ferocious beings. The opposite interpretation might be true as well; that they are of such striking beauty and charisma that few can reject their false teaching. Many people will buy into their propaganda because of the authority and power of these false teachers.

5.“Their teeth were like the teeth of lions.” This is a symbol of something frightening. Those who surrender to false teaching will find it vile and hurtful to their belief. False teachers will show no mercy on their followers.

6.“They had breastplates like breastplates of iron and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots, of many horses rushing to battle.” These demons were not vulnerable to attack and the sound of their false teaching was intimidating.

7.“They have tails like scorpions, and stings; and in their tails is their power to hurt men for five months.” These demons are able to wreak havoc for five months through stinging tails.

8.“They have as king over them, the angel of the abyss; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon,19 and in the Greek he has the name Apollyon.”20 Proverbs 30:27 tells us that “locusts have no king.” Again, this further proves that these are not literally locusts. They are demons that are in submission to a king—“the angel of the abyss” who is called “Abaddon” and “Apollyon” both meaning “destruction.” This angel is not Satan, as many believe. Nowhere in Scripture is Satan referred to by either of these names. More importantly, this angel is confined to the Abyss (until he is released by the star angel) while Satan and his angels are roaming free in the heavenlies.

In these eleven verses, Satan’s true colors are revealed. His purpose is to harm all people. If he could, he would kill every person that has ever lived or ever will live. He would then take humanity straight to hell. But, of course, he can’t because God has limited his authority and is sovereign over him. As Martin Luther, the great reformer, said,“Even the devil is God’s devil.” We don’t have to fear him. God has given Satan the power that he possesses.

2. God wants to humble mankind (9:12-21). In 9:12, John writes,“The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things.”21 The three “woes” that the eagles pronounced in Revelation 8:13 are quickly coming to pass. The fifth judgment woe has occurred, the sixth and seventh judgment woes are to come. This verse is transitional and clarifies that the fifth, sixth, and seventh trumpet judgments are also the first, second, and third woes.

In 9:13-16, four angels are released.“Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard23 a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.” Someone near the four horns (symbolic of power) of the golden altar in heaven, probably the angel identified with it in 8:3, gave a command after the sixth angel blew the sixth trumpet (8:2, 6).

In 9:14, this angel says to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,“‘Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.’” These are evidently four angels that John had not seen before. They must be fallen angels since good angels are not bound (cf. Rev 20:1-3; 2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6). God had a purpose for them to fulfill and ordered their release to accomplish His will ( 9:1-11).
Uncanny... written almost 2000 years ago, reminds me of someone or something...

Location hidden

#499364 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your shout out to me!
:)
Love you too, always.

I have been really good- drove my sister and her son to your
parts to meet up w my bother in law who is a Merchant Marine on the Great Lakes..Just got home from a school vaca- road trip..

Happy to welcome spring- for sure.

“The..”

#499365 Mar 6, 2013
CONT...

In these eleven verses, Satan’s true colors are revealed. His purpose is to harm all people. If he could, he would kill every person that has ever lived or ever will live. He would then take humanity straight to hell. But, of course, he can’t because God has limited his authority and is sovereign over him. As Martin Luther, the great reformer, said,“Even the devil is God’s devil.” We don’t have to fear him. God has given Satan the power that he possesses.

2. God wants to humble mankind (9:12-21). In 9:12, John writes,“The first woe is past; behold, two woes are still coming after these things.”21 The three “woes” that the eagles pronounced in Revelation 8:13 are quickly coming to pass. The fifth judgment woe has occurred, the sixth and seventh judgment woes are to come. This verse is transitional and clarifies that the fifth, sixth, and seventh trumpet judgments are also the first, second, and third woes.

In 9:13-16, four angels are released. John writes,“Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard23 a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.” Someone near the four horns (symbolic of power) of the golden altar in heaven, probably the angel identified with it in 8:3, gave a command after the sixth angel blew the sixth trumpet (8:2, 6).

In 9:14, this angel says to the sixth angel who had the trumpet,“‘Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.’” These are evidently four angels that John had not seen before. They must be fallen angels since good angels are not bound (cf. Rev 20:1-3; 2 Pet 2:4; Jude 6). God had a purpose for them to fulfill and ordered their release to accomplish His will ( 9:1-11).

Uncanny... written almost 2000 years ago. Remind anyone of anything or anyones?

Personally, I'm ok with walking on scorpions :-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#499366 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Shout out to you too Scott -- I never dreamed I'd feel a stranger in this room -- signs of the times I guess lol -- TLC - Judy
Shouldn't feel that way my friend, you know you'll always be welcomed here.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#499367 Mar 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are always trying to bully somebody! You have a very hateful attiude . You are only friendly to posters that agree with your bullying certain posters on here.

You talk about Christians showing HATE, you are very Hateful,!

Don't know if you are a Christian or not , but you sure don't show signs of being one.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#499368 Mar 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Lol. This very post is a good start. Sex is meant and a gift for a man and woman in marriage. This question you asked, that something went wrong because I decided to wait on my wife and not have sex proves that God is right. Please don't take my word for it. Most of this world will disagree with me and do whatever feels good. Most in this world that do that end up having many problems, stds, children that some will kill that will lead to other problems. I don't care how many that hate Christ and call it nonsense say otherwise I am thankful here. Ta ta.
I can't pretend that you aren't batshit crazy, but I don't want to hassle you for it either.

I won't be speaking to you again.

Location hidden

#499369 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
CONT...
In 9:13-16, four angels are released. John writes,“Then the sixth angel sounded, and I heard23 a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.” Someone near the four horns (symbolic of power) of the golden altar in heaven, probably the angel identified with it in 8:3, gave a command after the sixth angel blew the sixth trumpet (8:2, 6).
Uncanny... written almost 2000 years ago. Remind anyone of anything or anyones?
Personally, I'm ok with walking on scorpions :-)
I do not read your spam-
-but, you do remind me of this fella from the UK..
He never seemed to sleep ... just posted and posted and posted..
b.s. and spam..over and over..

-can't be a good thing..
-------for anyone involved- here and in your RW..

Location hidden

#499370 Mar 6, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you are always trying to bully somebody! You have a very hateful attiude . You are only friendly to posters that agree with your bullying certain posters on here.
You talk about Christians showing HATE, you are very Hateful,!
Don't know if you are a Christian or not , but you sure don't show signs of being one.
lol..
Don't care what you think..

Never have- and never will.
:)
You angry christian you.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#499371 Mar 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't feel that way my friend, you know you'll always be welcomed here.
Tis GOoD to see some familiar names -- The GOoD ole days appear to be long gone though --

TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min RiccardoFire 96,091
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 750,254
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Tell It Too Me 261,617
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 548,421
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 14 min WasteWater 4,764
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 22 min USN Atheist 5,444
GUARANTEED WEALTH REVIEW : guaranteedwealth.co ... 23 min dess71 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 48 min Dave Nelson 229,906
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 6 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE