“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#499325 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
It might help you if you actually learned how basic science works and the kinds of neato stuff we know.
The opinions about science coming from people that don't understand it are like the opinions rocks have about geology.

"For the last time, I've always been a metamorphic rock. That nonsense about changing over time through heat and pressure is just a theory. When was the last time you saw a piece of limestone turn into a piece of marble? Hmmmm?"

(You can use that if you like)

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#499327 Mar 6, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. How about we start with the same post, OK?
"OR MAYBE YOUR OBSECENE LOW MORALITY AND EARTHLY DOG DUNG BRAIN IS TRANSLATING ACCORDING TO YOUR LOW MORAL FILTH MY HANDSOME HUMAN REMARKS FULL OF LOVE OTHERS AND REBUKE THEM TO STEP DOWN FROM THEIR S..."
And
"and leave your advices to your club friends full of homosexuals,alcoholics, drugs addictes and criminal punks-FOR SURE YOU NEVER FIND ME AMONT THEM????"
And
"did I gave you me sperm on your breakfast? etc......
just shut up,and dissapear from here for good?
you are abomination even to your own homesxual Society you little scumbag?"
Now, do you see the obscenities and insults in what you wrote?
We've had Dr. Shrink in our lab, trying to find out his thinking processes for some time now. We've put together, link by link, how his neurons function through a painstaking process of MRIs, PET scans and retrograde-axial transmission monitoring.

In our opinion, this video best describes Dr. Shrink's thinking process:

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499328 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
jang cian guy dryj fy fue wehi we woa wjiur,
brm bftuin oh mo plat er vios lo ko sa kuffa faa
thank you for asking,
it was simple slang of divine aliens flying around this western hemispehre?
Dude! PLEASE SHARE!

Then I can talk to the flying aliens in a moon unicorn language !!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499329 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong cuz
alliens are not foreigners
only flying with vibrative invisible speads around this wESTERN Hemisphere,properly rebuke all dumb butt,blind rats,atheists,homsexuals and all moral perverts
WORLDWIDE CHURCHES DIDN'T HELP THEM PAST 2000 YEARS,
today Alliens enterded immoral world and PREACH GOOD MORAL NEWS ABOUT FUTURE NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH?
So understood? or not???
Tarzan understand.

You not sharp tool in shed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499330 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
FART
facts about such scumbags like you is not OBSECENITIES,
only facts causing pain of your stinkindg dead filthy immoral wicked abominable heart
your "sweet" deniaals of own Maker and My Father are worse from any earthly human obsecenities.
if your are POS, this is not obsecnity only FACT
Yea You are POS and you admit yourselves that you eat male sperm-you like it ,you eat,eating is not obsecenity you dumb butt?
S....means "sesh" not your brain filhy words translations?
all obscenities from my posts
SEAT ONLY INSIDE OF YOUR DEPRAVED MORALY BRAIN, AND BRAINS LIKE YOU?
understand basic OBSCENITY NOW ONLY YOUR OWN BRAIN
get a f.....(friggin) out of my face?now you know you low IQ look like human idiot
Oh, man.

You're this close ------> [] to making him a Christian.

Keep up the positive energy!

(Any bets that he's gonna take that wrong?)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#499332 Mar 6, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
Me, GOD-Less? if I am so are you. If a GOD is doing then it's being done for all of mankind. If you want to single yourself out as special, then you'll need to bring forth some self-evidence.
If you had "great-faith", your GOD would "take" you. Show me you have faith, give me the money you say a GOD has givin you. It would be legal with your GOD, just pray into the air that you're doing it for a non-believer.
I have no-shame!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........wh ere does it become MY RESPONSIBILITY to finance you in any manner, pick up some faith then fall on your knees and pray for yourself, if you are serious about what you've have just said in your post then you are seriously deranged.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#499333 Mar 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Larry- I don't quite get you at all.
Never have.
You rush into flame wars with others in defense
of christians behaving human and sometimes badly.
You have inserted your self righteous self into many
disagreements I have had here w christians..
You do so to give that poster of your choice- an upper
hand...
I believe you blow tons of hot air into a conversation because-
you might not be a Larry? Maybe a Larraine??
A shout to you sister -- how ya been?
Has your area been hit hard with all the stormy weather? I think Michigan really got off easy this year at least mid Mich has --

So anxious for Spring around the corner, time moving ahead Sunday is a positive sign. I say bring on the flowers --

Love to you and your family -- TLC - Judy

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#499334 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you could point to what you're speaking of.
Read the posts.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#499335 Mar 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome to the thread Infinity, are you my old friend and ally from the abortion thread?
As for your posts showing up late, glad to know that I am not the only one experiencing this problem.
Shout out to you too Scott -- I never dreamed I'd feel a stranger in this room -- signs of the times I guess lol -- TLC - Judy

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#499337 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
A shout to you sister -- how ya been?
Has your area been hit hard with all the stormy weather? I think Michigan really got off easy this year at least mid Mich has --
So anxious for Spring around the corner, time moving ahead Sunday is a positive sign. I say bring on the flowers --
Love to you and your family -- TLC - Judy
Hi Granny! Hope all is well with you and yours. Praying, much love. Chris

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#499339 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dear....I did witness my cousin growing up (in the sixties) as a "queer boy"...He was so sweet and Loving....
But Le_Le...Let me copy your question "why you believe God creates one to be born gay"....I have NO IDEA Le_Le....I don't speak for God (unlike some Christians)...That is something you can pray the the Lord lays his wisdom and Understanding on that issue on your Heart....There are ALOT of things I don't understand why God does some of the things he does (or lets happen)...Those are things tht will be revealed to us later...as long as we accept Jesus as the son of God. No one knows what I know nor do I know what you know or have seen but IMO we just need to show Gods LOVE for everyone (even Que)
:-)
Yes, you told us the story of your cousin. And in that story
you tell us your belief is: we are born into our own sexuality.
And we do not choose who we are going to fall head over
heals for..
Yes?
Please answer me..
Why do you believe your cousin was "a queer boy" ?

As for "even Que"..Epi, this man has been bashing others on topix
for far to long.. I never liked him or his tactics when he was a.k.a James from
Charlotte.

How come when ever anyone claims "Christ"- they seem to get a
free pass to- anything goes- around here??
lol..

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#499340 Mar 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/tsa-rule s-knives-draw-fire-205216257.h tml This was just REAL stupid on the part of the TSA. There's just no other way to explain it.
It's these kind of decisions made that needs to be addressed -- as to who's final approval or how many final approvals there must be in order to make this kind of judgement call.

Something this important just gets swept under the rug - I for one hope someones job reaches the chopping block and that enough cry outs for them to undo what they are responsible for enacting --

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499341 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
take basic courses of space foreign english symantics,maybe readung 12 more times my sophisticated post, will allow you to understand,enter common sense area, take brake and quietly after prayer go sleep like old MOPS?
you were sleeeping not through biology classes,but also english clases, and any topic human awsome High IQ clases?
SO?
DR SHRINK IS VERY SORRY,
Foreign English semantics?

WTF is that??

How about instead you learn English a wee but better.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#499343 Mar 6, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Granny! Hope all is well with you and yours. Praying, much love. Chris
Be still my heart -- blessings to you and Janice "(((Chris))) I'm sure Deb won't mind me borrowing her hug sign lol --

Everything is well with us -- kind of bored with winter and wishing hard for Spring,- prayers here as well and much love always - Granny

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499344 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're happy! And have a great day, filled with family and smiles.
Thank you sweetie! That's so kind of you, right back at ya :-)

Clearwater and Honolulu

#499345 Mar 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
What went wrong?
<quoted text>
Nobody knows that. I'm skeptical than anyone can even believe such a nonsensical thing. Prove to me that you are, in fact, that ignorant. What in his postings proves the word of God?
I'll wait.
Lol. This very post is a good start. Sex is meant and a gift for a man and woman in marriage. This question you asked, that something went wrong because I decided to wait on my wife and not have sex proves that God is right. Please don't take my word for it. Most of this world will disagree with me and do whatever feels good. Most in this world that do that end up having many problems, stds, children that some will kill that will lead to other problems. I don't care how many that hate Christ and call it nonsense say otherwise I am thankful here. Ta ta.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499346 Mar 6, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now thats funny!!!
"reliance on our own resources"
LMAO. You've done nothing on topix but tell everyone how the rich should supply the poor with everything from condoms to pancakes..........
Lol.. Hey Larry :-)

Pancakes? I must've missed that one... ah well scrolling is sometimes easier, great to see you <3

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#499347 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly for scumbags like him
are very good simple harsh rebukes to wake up his brain to the normal reality,and his low IQ,
it is possible inspired harsh ugly spiritual rebukes allow this filthy immoral scumbag,to be HOLY,SAINT,AND FOLLOWER OF ONLY OUR LORD
dr Shrink own such spiritual criminals worthy only hard words,and simple slap in their abominable wicked faces?
so?
never imitate dr Shrink tactics, because dr Shrink is able to thro you down to the life reality simplicity of Faith?
good night maestro Bo Po fu?
Um....

Something about scumbags, criminals a thro down and a Bo Po fu.....

What are the aliens telling you?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499348 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
To stay celibate? Ok. Let's add a terrible fashion sense and halitosis, too.
You're not very tolerant of other people's choices are you? What's wrong with being celibate? Or is it just Christian celibacy you take issue with?

Clearwater and Honolulu

#499350 Mar 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still my heart -- blessings to you and Janice "(((Chris))) I'm sure Deb won't mind me borrowing her hug sign lol --
Everything is well with us -- kind of bored with winter and wishing hard for Spring,- prayers here as well and much love always - Granny
You too Granny. Started a new job today and have to go to be much sooner now. Glory to God. So thankful to be able to say hi. God knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 558,985
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min uMAkeWOrldPeaceUI... 4,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Dave Nelson 773,840
BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9981 8 min jack webber 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min HipGnosis 175,540
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min DNF 96,725
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr okimar 53,250
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr HipGnosis 441,755
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,011
More from around the web