Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to declare that your deity belief decides what should be deemed acceptable, and that others should believe that too?
Take deity & bias out of the picture for one moment and think, it is how we are made, regardless of how we may have come to be.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to your church again? It's vile. It does no good. The abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and all believers shall have their part in the lake of societal rejection. If you be yoked together with believers, so will you.
<quoted text>
Are you shaking the Scary Chicken at us? I've already told you what a waste of time that is in our demographic. You've already captured everybody over twelve susceptible to it. You should probably take that crap to a day care if you want to scare anybody into submission.
Teddy says "Church???".... "Who said Church"???

SLOWLY I TURNED....Step by Step...Inch by Inch

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm... we are one of your allies... so basically, what you seem to be putting across is that you care more about harassing/teaching random people on topix than what is going on in your country?
I don't know what that means or why you posted it.

I post what I post because I believe in what I am saying. And I enjoy the conversation.

My interest in America is pretty limited now. I don't care about most issues there - not in the sense of being worried for myself or my wife. For example, you mentioned martial law in America when you wanted to unnerve me. As tragic and terrifying as that would be, not for us. We would not be among those trying to escape. We're already gone.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some people do horrid things is no reason to hate your family.
Any deity who tells you to hate your family and friends, that you should give up all for it, is equivalent in morality to a stalker. A selfish, jealous, crazed stalker who threatens you with torture.
Yes, that's as immoral as possible.
Look, let's be honest, we're talking about a deity here. Not just any, but one alleged to be perfect in morality. So perfect, that it is believed by its believers to be the very source of perfection.
And your best rebuttal to my assertion that it is immoral is to compare the worst acts of humanity to it and say "look, see, isn't our deity fine by comparison?"
Well, no, sir. Your deity is the furthest thing from moral I can imagine. You have the blinders on.
I don't recall ever being taught to hate anyone, I also do not recall any Bible passage where God tells people to hate their family. When hate is brought up, it is usually in the context of 'hate the sin not the sinner', Jesus teaches us to love, not hate.

I'm starting to think that Teddy is a terrorist and you live inside a nice little bubble completely unawares.

Some people do horrible things? Some? Try most girly and it's only getting worse, not better. Even here in this one thread, it is blatantly obvious that humans are sadly lacking and to blame that on a God you claim does not exist, instead of taking responsibility for yourself, contradicts your, erm... teachings...

So much for logic.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame Le_Le, thank you we also like to read how you tink, you have much in common with us. In regards to your questions we shall have to wait and see.
Yes, I suppose we will.

So nice to read your words.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written CS.
See Catcher? He's not a Christian so what ever you guys throw at him, you'll get back twofold and have no right to complain about any of it. Now you know, proceed with caution :-)
Shalom Ms. Matrix (if I may shorten your long screen name).
:)
Why do the heathen rage my sister? Why do they rebel against Yahweh Tzevaot?

Yes, I am no longer a Christian, but I still do believe in the Creator (Yahweh Elohiym) and I still do believe in the Savior of all mankind...if they would only accept this free gift, and I call him Yahshuah Ha Mashiach, while you would say Jesus.

I go back to the untainted Hebrew roots of the ancient Qahal (meaning assembly or gathering > of people who followed the Savior's teachings). Just like the believers of The Most High One were called out of Babylon and freed from Egypt, so too must they be called out of this spiritual and even physical rebirth of pagan Rome.

Revelation 18:4 shows the Savior asking His people to come out of her.'Her' or 'Woman' in prophetic references would normally refer to church. Most theologeans and biblical scholars will tell you this. Once someone is adopted into the faith of Abraham (Av'raham), they are no longer gentile but are Hebrew (some would say Jew for whatever reason).

We do live in the time of Grace and Mercy (Rakhamim and Kas'ed) but notwithstanding, it doesn't mean we shouldn't stand up for the right and against the wrong. We should love our brothers and sisters from ALL walks of life, but they make it difficult when they uphold and love and stand for sin and evil. It shall be the same in the end my sister, if the Ruach HaQuodesh (Holy Spirit) cannot work within man to help separate them from evil and they cling to the evil with all their might and passion, then to destroy evil, sadly the wicked must be destroyed along with it.

If you plead with people and they won't listen for their own good, then you must lambast them for upholding wickedness and being unwise. I don't believe in violence against them, but I speak harsh words in order to prevent them from falling like ash and embers on the great Yom of His wrath.

Shalom my sister.

Andrew (CS).

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten you. You are also smart.
I have a smart Phone and a Smart car....And I can do the smarty pants dance.....http://youtu.be/1Nn9 dd6FfE8

Does that count?

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That is someone's opinion of it, probably a Chrisitan.
The word is as meaningless as "Hanky Panky". What is a
What is "humping" ?
Did you manage to keep a straight face whilst typing that out?
LOL

Haven't you ever seen a dog humping someone's leg?

Do continue...

“Pepsi is better than coke”

Since: Mar 11

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunt well, hiding.
It's coming, the story of my hunt :)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Look catcher, he is trying to be nice. You don't expect miracles from a non existent Deity do you?
LOL x 10

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

I don't know if Juicy has it in her to actually set the straw ablaze herself, but you sure do. And Dr. Shrink does. And probably Counter_Strike.
Illuminatrix wrote:
why would you say such a thing O_O
Was I wrong? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Should I have grouped you with the boys?
Illuminatrix wrote:
See, now here is your proof, you incompletely paste what I wrote, take it out of context and respond as though I've written something completely different. Then you wonder why people say you are dishonest and demand proof. We're supposed to look at you as an example of morality? I don't think so.
Are we to just take your word for that? Show us what the original context looked like, show us my manicured version, and explain how I changed the meaning of your words in any significant way. Can you do that, I'll apologize and stand corrected. If you can't, will you do the same?

Please restore any relevant context that you think I dishonestly removed and show us why you said what you said, or apologize ... again.

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I did....It was sort of "Good cop....Bad cop"
Or "Devil's advocate"....
You did a good job....It made everyone "sit up and notice"
Point made
Thanks Epi but it doesn't seem to have changed much of anything, haters gonna hate...*shrug*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good thought, too.
"Imagine"

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry, I would say. You're claiming your opinion to be a fact and defaming Christians as a whole. Gently of course but it is what it is.
Well said Ms. Matrix.

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
CHILDREN are conceived when sperm from a man and the ovum of a woman merge. Simple as that. Being gay is a choice therefore when you chose to be gay you also chose to give up the ability to create a life. Let children stay innocent. Don't infiltrate their pure little minds with your filth.
Since when was being born a choice, moron?

“Which "god"?”

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like snow or cold. That is why I haven't moved to Canada.
In that case you'd probably love it.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Free Thinker and a Christian CS...
Colossians 3:12
[ Character of the New Man ] Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering;
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
" Conquest of Paradise "
Lyrics: 
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
There shines a light in the heart of man
That defies the dead of the night
A beam that glows within every soul
Like wings of hope taking flight
A sunny day, when a baby's born
The little things that we say
A special sparkle in someone's eye
Simple gifts, every day
Somewhere there's a paradise
Where everyone finds release
It's here on earth and between your eyes
A place we all find our peace
Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour
It's just a place we call paradise
Each of us has his own
It has no name, no, it has no price
It's just a place we call home
A dream that reaches beyond the stars
The endless blue of the skies
Forever wondering who we are?
Forever questioning why?
Come - open your heart
Reach for the stars
Believe your own power
Now, here in this place
Here on this earth
This is the hour
There shines a light in the heart of man
That defies the dead of the night
A beam that glows within every soul
Shalom to both you and Brotherly Love!
We move on... in Love.
Um...thank you, Warrior of Piece.

Shalom.

Andrew (CS).

and better with rum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what I wrote. This is what I wrote..
<quoted text>
Illuminatrix wrote:
Well... no offence intended this time, but you do seem a little obsessed with the Church
<quoted text>
I must be missing something here...IANS claims you claimed he was obsessed. Your post claims that he's obsessed.

How exactly is IANS mistaken here?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Re-do of "Smarty Pants dance" Link

http://youtu.be/1Nn9dd6FfE8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong..The only hypocrite that I see is you. A hypocrite is someone who judges someone else while you do the same thing..You sin just as much as a homosexual and in fact, When you judge a homosexual, The Bible says YOU are guilty of the same thing..SO it fair and safe to call YOU a Homo..Romans 2:1, You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things... WHY do you overlook this Quin?
You are condemning YOURSELF More than YOU are condemning others.
It's refreshing to read you (anyone) call Qu out for his hypocrisy..
I do not understand the need to judge other's lives as many in
this group of believers do..

I find it interesting Qu wrote "hypocrite" when referring to you..
In the past when calling out a woman Qu tended to write
"hippo-
crit"..

That's just what Jesus would do, I am sure of it.- j/k.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 480,001 - 480,020 of596,630
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

527 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 7 min w wmanuk 36,120
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min danetoo 109,819
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Rosa_Winkel 680,995
avandia 2014 7 min celia 84
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min truth 512,399
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 20 min adfasdfa 5
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min Divine Ascetic 89,638
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••