Since: Apr 09

San Francisco

#499187 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
get a f..... away from here and your s....posts,
repeated same without of end
Try you at first apply Gal 5;22-24
and stop immoral human filth,any homsexuality and eating man sperm on breakfast?
pfuj
Galatians 5:22-23 seems to upset you. I wonder why that is?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499188 Mar 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
And Juicy considers me obsessed.
Illuminatrix wrote:
That's not what I wrote. This is what I wrote..

Illuminatrix wrote: Well... no offence intended this time, but you do seem a little obsessed with the Church
Do we speak the same language or not? "A little obsessed" became "obsessed," and "seem[s]" became "considers." What's your objection to that?

As I have explained to RiversideRedneck, there are these things called declarative sentences wherein one can say what it is they are thinking clearly and explicitly. It is possible to construct sentences that say things like, "These are different in the following way ... yadda yadda."

Your posts are the equivalent of somebody just pointing and gaping. I have to guess why you think the differences between our comments are significant in any substantive way.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499191 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rascal....You are a Christians...Right?
No, I'm only one Christian ;)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#499192 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you before you stupid little women
SHUT UP THIS BAMBLING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY ON THIS TOPIC,
take your son and yourselves to the clinic cure yourselves and son,and shut up this abominable posts,and homosexual orientation
JUST SHUT UP?
UNDERSTOOD FORIGN ENGLISH??????
OR REPEAT FEW MORE TIMES TO YOUR EMPTY HEAD WITHOUT OF ANY NORMAL BRAIN?
just SHUT UP
No can do shrinky...

I don't give in to bullies...or confused shrinks.

Thank you again however for reminding me...how much Jesus loves me. I am sure that he laid those words that you spoke to me in your heart.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#499193 Mar 6, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
again
Don't repeat milion times,that you walk away from your faith
Faith doesn'tneed you, and we don't needs your testimonies repeated 10000 times past 3 years
you walked away,you are on your own filthy moral road,and walk alone and be happy
just shut up,about your faith,homsexuality and sewer system low manure gossip?
More Jesus words...I am so glad that you are here in order to pass along the words that he wants me to hear.

You are doing great shrinky...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499194 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
One of the questions people ask is, "Did Jesus exist?"
Well, let's think about that for a second. Why would most of the Jews (who don't believe in Jesus' Messiahship) admit to his existence though most of them dismiss Jesus' claims to be the Messiah?
At the very least they reluctantly admit to Jesus' existence. You would think that if they wanted to bring disrepute to Jesus that they would go along with the crowd and say that He didn't exist!
See, and that put unbelievers in a quandary that they try hard to get out of but can't.

Because you right, the Jews would be first to admit Jesus never exist. The Jews no do that. So that big affirmation that a person called Jesus Christ was on the earth.

So then they go think is a good chance what was written down about Jesus is true.

And that mean Jesus was either the Son of God as he say, or at least a Prophet as Islam say.

But Prophet can't raise themselves from the dead.

So unbelievers want to brush off Jesus Christ as some myth. But history make it hard for them. So they rather not talk about Jesus, that make them nervous. They rather talk about Christianity and the Church.

They rather talk about Religion.

Fennario

#499195 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Do you think the majority of the world is all rainbows and lollipops? Look how awful people are to each other.
All you see is the awful then, do you? I see more than that.

I'm looking at how the Christians here treat one another, and how the skeptics treat one another. Only part of that has been awful.

I think your religion's doctrine teaches you a very debilitating view of life. It's central message is that man is a failure and should submit to church dogctine. If one questions that, then he hears that he considers himself a god, he worships himself, he is a god-hating fool that can do no good, and that he is running from accountablity so that he can have sex with animals.

How can you be the best person possible burdened with that?

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499196 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
That's beautiful Andrew.

Thank you Ms. Matrix.
Illuminatrix wrote:
I agree and admire your direct approach.
This is very kind of you and I appreciate it. Well there one thing I can't be accused of, even if they prefer calling me a bigot, and that's a hypocrite, a snake and a coward.
Illuminatrix wrote:
I have left the church, I only attend small gatherings now, it seems the time has come upon us and that may very well be why the heathens rage.

Indeed, and very well said Ms. Matrix. You would be surprised how many these days are going back to the original Hebrew roots that were untainted and undiluted. The heathens will rage, and this will always be until the day the Savior returns, because they want what they want regardless of rules, regardless of Law.

Now the scripture below is very powerful and totally appropriate, not just for some of the Christians in here who parse the word but for the 'Othersiders' who wish to have their own way.

2 Timothy 3:3-7 (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Take careful note of verse 3 (without 'Natural Affection), verse 4 (lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;) and also verse 7.
Illuminatrix wrote:
I meant no offence to you....
No offense taken.
:)
Illuminatrix wrote:
and was merely trying to make a point as I noticed you are being more gentle and I wasn't sure if you were Jewish or not. Or if you would even address me.

There are times one must be gentle and a time one must lend rebuke.
I've replied to you once before a while back, but don't know if you ever saw it. In either case, I'm not Jewish, but I am Hebrew, believeing in both the Creator (Yahweh Elohiym) and His only begotten ben (Yahshuah ha Mashiach) who was the uultimate sacrifice for the sins of a generally unappreciative mankind, and he has risen, and shall return, not as Ha Mashiach (Savior or Messiah), but as Judge and King, and shall reign with His people for 100 years afterwhich the dead shall rise, will try to overthrow the city and they will be flung into the flaming abyss of spiritual deletion. No more pain for his people, no more tears, no more hunger, no more fear and no more death.
Illuminatrix wrote:
I am glad that you did and we believers do need to stick together now. You are spot on, subtlety and love does not achieve anything with some.
Yes we should stick together to see common purpose fulfilled; but sadly, the Christians (some of them) show they are so divided and splintered denominationally, that they squabble amongst each other and would cut each other asunder dfirst, lending indirect aid to the enemy. What a shambles.
Illuminatrix wrote:
Shalom to you Brother :-)
And shalom to you sister. Baruch be you who shall lift up Av Yahweh our Elohiym and proclaim His name upon the mountain tops.

Andrew (CS).

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#499197 Mar 6, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like you are trying to reason your way somewhere, but I'm still not seeing where you are going. Talking about something equates to a positive belief? Huh?
Not necessarily. Belief is belief whether it's positive or negative. Or you can use unbelief.

If I don't believe in unicorns I believe they don't exist.

I'm not trying to insult you or anything, it's just nice to have a discussion about something neutral and I'm rambling. Sorry.

I'm also sorry I was rude to you, it was uncalled for.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#499198 Mar 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
He winketh with his eyes,he speaketh with his feet,he teacheth with his fingers.
"There are six things the Lord hates, seven that are detestable to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers."

Seems God could count. Is it six or seven ?
YHWY is often a retard.

Hey my little ferret, how does one speak with their feet ?

I think I got the fingering thing mastered.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#499199 Mar 6, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's inappropriate attire.
It could even be contempt of court.
Hey, I've felt like wearing that kind of shirt to court before.

I having nothing but contempt for our current criminal justice system.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#499200 Mar 6, 2013
Beg pardon Ms. MATRIX. Will reign with His people for 100 years, then sin will be destroyed, and the ultimate era of peace, joy and love shall be upon us.

Fennario

#499201 Mar 6, 2013
Are you referring to your church again? It's vile. It does no good. The abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and all believers shall have their part in the lake of societal rejection. If you be yoked together with believers, so will you.

Chris Clearwater wrote, "Going to suck for people that try that on judgement day."

Are you shaking the Scary Chicken at us? I've already told you what a waste of time that is in our demographic. You've already captured everybody over twelve susceptible to it. You should probably take that crap to a day care if you want to scare anybody into submission.
Illuminatrix wrote:
The same could be said to you.
Which part? The shaking of the Scary Chicken part? I don't see how.

Please edit my posts down to the part you are referring to.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#499202 Mar 6, 2013
Apologies....darned keyboard.
That should be 1000 (A Thousand) years reign.

Location hidden

#499203 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Do we speak the same language or not? "A little obsessed" became "obsessed," and "seem[s]" became "considers." What's your objection to that?
As I have explained to RiversideRedneck, there are these things called declarative sentences wherein one can say what it is they are thinking clearly and explicitly. It is possible to construct sentences that say things like, "These are different in the following way ... yadda yadda."
Your posts are the equivalent of somebody just pointing and gaping. I have to guess why you think the differences between our comments are significant in any substantive way.
Well, since you seem lucid, did you or did you not accuse Skom of being a liar as well as dim for the exact same thing? Where your word 'evidence' was turned into 'proof'? Seems equates to perceives not considers, so you misquoted me and you did it incorrectly. It's fine, I'm not going to ridicule or defame you for it or anything, I just wanted to point it out.

Fennario

#499204 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
Yet you seem to be under the impression that we care about your ranting.
Not really.

I don't have any expectation of it influencing you or any other faith based thinker. I'm trying to influence people that are amenable to evidence and argument, meaning rational skeptics.

Location hidden

#499205 Mar 6, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
Beg pardon Ms. MATRIX. Will reign with His people for 100 years, then sin will be destroyed, and the ultimate era of peace, joy and love shall be upon us.
Yay! I can't wait :-)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#499206 Mar 6, 2013
jesus should love me bc i am his daughter

Fennario

#499207 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. It doesn't take courage to remain a virgin. It takes not having a sex drive, ignoring your desires and watching time slip by, not exploring your relationships fully because you're afraid of human contact, religious fervor shared by your significant other (and not shared by your religious leaders), or embodying guilt to an amazing degree.
The Christian way of viewing sex is unhealthy. It's damaging to young people, increases teen pregnancies through ignorance, increases self-worth problems by damning their natural feelings and laying on the guilt - and, worse, Christians feel they have a duty to spread their strange way of viewing sex through economic and foreign aid policies. Christian abstinence policies have increased the spread of HIV around the world - for that, your religion's ignorant view of sex and ridiculous view of humans is solidly to blame.
Good post!

How many things would begin to improve or heal tomorrow if the church went mute forever beginning tonight?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499208 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>
And what good would that be? Bare claims without support will be rejected out of hand. Are you referring to charity work? If so, I need to see independent audits, not the unsupported claims of churches. I need to see about 70-90% of the donations being given away. Can you do that? I already know that you can't.
I would love to see the independent audits of 100 churches selected at random without being given advance warning. I bet it would be scandalous.
And what is the gain of Christianity to [let you see??]

What can you do for a Religion that has money, power, and hundreds of millions of believers and billions over history.

What possibly do you think you have to offer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 7,541
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Whiskey Ben Solo 123,697
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min David S Pumpkins 286,533
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Just Think 681,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Huh 982,331
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 4 hr Ron Paul Liberty 170
News Bin Laden Reportedly Calls Obama 'Powerless' (Sep '09) 6 hr Robert Laity 22
More from around the web