Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#499029 Mar 6, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You are divorced and remarried Quin. Why doesn't this refer to you then? Go ahead and Justify YOUR reasons
Hi Grace Walker.

By Lawlest's standards of Godliness,
Qu is sinning- big time.

Although- you know those religious folks..
There's rules for "us" and then there's rules
for "them"..
It works out well for those who choose to BE God..
mike

AOL

#499030 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your testimony shows the transforming power of following GOD....I know it won't change a thing...but I'm sorry you had to go through terrible things as a young child from 5 years on. That is from the DARK side....A person that is stable would never do such things to a child.
Thanks JL....>>>H_U_G_S <<<
Hello Epi

How does a "testimony" expressed show anything, when do you get to observe the person?

So eager to say a nice thing make me wonder if there is any sincerity... "Great swelling words".

professing christians can and will do bad things.

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499031 Mar 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who I spend my time with is not a moral issue to me. The morality comes in when I'm chastised for that but that's your moral issue. Not mine.
Really? So I suppose you would also say if you were married and spend intimate time with another man or woman is also not a moral issue? Your opinion of a particular things is just that, an opinion. It doesn't make it fact. Same sex intimate relations is a moral issue whether you like it or love it. Now we can lay this portion of the conversation to rest. Now I would sincerely love to hear you raise argument about the Topic of this thread. I mean, it is what you're hear for isn't it, to comment on the topic of this thread?

CS.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499032 Mar 6, 2013
No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden or under a bowl.Instead he puts it on its stand so that thoses who come in may see the light.When your eyes are good your whole body also is full of light.But when they are bad your body is full of darkness.See to it then that the light within you is not darkness.

Therefore if your whole body is full of light and no part of it dark it will be completely lighted as when the light of a lamp shines on you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#499033 Mar 6, 2013
^^Please excuse the double post (unless Topix takes care of it)

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#499034 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t agree with it.
The child will be brought up in an unstable household. In our modern day society, bullying is more prominent and having a gay couple as parents will just make the child even more upset. Children who are young will not understand what is going on so they need to be brought with a women and a man not a man and man or women and women. That`s not God`s plan. Why do you think he gave Women the ability to bare children?
You're right but there doesn't seem to be much point in pointing any of this out. Humanists don't actually care about children as part of their agenda, the part they're not so loud about, is to completely dismantle not only religion but the concepts of free will and family as well. It's kind of creepy to watch it happen, even though we were forewarned. I wonder if they know where their agenda originated. It's all in a book called The Book of the Law by Aleister Crowley, who got his ideas, supposedly, from a 'spirit' by the name of aiweiss (wrong spelling is deliberate) it has been modified by less obvious authors and the principles are alive and well today it seems.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499035 Mar 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Lawest<<<
>>>Epi<<<
have to close now but haven't forgotten you both... will try and catch up +- 24 hours... have more appointments!
Shalom and Love always.
>>>H_U_G_S<< < Peace Warrior....

((*_-))

Hope your day was Blessed....

"flutterbye"

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499036 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to declare that your deity belief decides what should be deemed acceptable, and that others should believe that too?
Take deity & bias out of the picture for one moment and think, it is how we are made, regardless of how we may have come to be.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499037 Mar 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to your church again? It's vile. It does no good. The abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and all believers shall have their part in the lake of societal rejection. If you be yoked together with believers, so will you.
<quoted text>
Are you shaking the Scary Chicken at us? I've already told you what a waste of time that is in our demographic. You've already captured everybody over twelve susceptible to it. You should probably take that crap to a day care if you want to scare anybody into submission.
Teddy says "Church???".... "Who said Church"???

SLOWLY I TURNED....Step by Step...Inch by Inch

:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499038 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm... we are one of your allies... so basically, what you seem to be putting across is that you care more about harassing/teaching random people on topix than what is going on in your country?
I don't know what that means or why you posted it.

I post what I post because I believe in what I am saying. And I enjoy the conversation.

My interest in America is pretty limited now. I don't care about most issues there - not in the sense of being worried for myself or my wife. For example, you mentioned martial law in America when you wanted to unnerve me. As tragic and terrifying as that would be, not for us. We would not be among those trying to escape. We're already gone.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499039 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because some people do horrid things is no reason to hate your family.
Any deity who tells you to hate your family and friends, that you should give up all for it, is equivalent in morality to a stalker. A selfish, jealous, crazed stalker who threatens you with torture.
Yes, that's as immoral as possible.
Look, let's be honest, we're talking about a deity here. Not just any, but one alleged to be perfect in morality. So perfect, that it is believed by its believers to be the very source of perfection.
And your best rebuttal to my assertion that it is immoral is to compare the worst acts of humanity to it and say "look, see, isn't our deity fine by comparison?"
Well, no, sir. Your deity is the furthest thing from moral I can imagine. You have the blinders on.
I don't recall ever being taught to hate anyone, I also do not recall any Bible passage where God tells people to hate their family. When hate is brought up, it is usually in the context of 'hate the sin not the sinner', Jesus teaches us to love, not hate.

I'm starting to think that Teddy is a terrorist and you live inside a nice little bubble completely unawares.

Some people do horrible things? Some? Try most girly and it's only getting worse, not better. Even here in this one thread, it is blatantly obvious that humans are sadly lacking and to blame that on a God you claim does not exist, instead of taking responsibility for yourself, contradicts your, erm... teachings...

So much for logic.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#499040 Mar 6, 2013
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Madame Le_Le, thank you we also like to read how you tink, you have much in common with us. In regards to your questions we shall have to wait and see.
Yes, I suppose we will.

So nice to read your words.

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#499041 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Well written CS.
See Catcher? He's not a Christian so what ever you guys throw at him, you'll get back twofold and have no right to complain about any of it. Now you know, proceed with caution :-)
Shalom Ms. Matrix (if I may shorten your long screen name).
:)
Why do the heathen rage my sister? Why do they rebel against Yahweh Tzevaot?

Yes, I am no longer a Christian, but I still do believe in the Creator (Yahweh Elohiym) and I still do believe in the Savior of all mankind...if they would only accept this free gift, and I call him Yahshuah Ha Mashiach, while you would say Jesus.

I go back to the untainted Hebrew roots of the ancient Qahal (meaning assembly or gathering > of people who followed the Savior's teachings). Just like the believers of The Most High One were called out of Babylon and freed from Egypt, so too must they be called out of this spiritual and even physical rebirth of pagan Rome.

Revelation 18:4 shows the Savior asking His people to come out of her.'Her' or 'Woman' in prophetic references would normally refer to church. Most theologeans and biblical scholars will tell you this. Once someone is adopted into the faith of Abraham (Av'raham), they are no longer gentile but are Hebrew (some would say Jew for whatever reason).

We do live in the time of Grace and Mercy (Rakhamim and Kas'ed) but notwithstanding, it doesn't mean we shouldn't stand up for the right and against the wrong. We should love our brothers and sisters from ALL walks of life, but they make it difficult when they uphold and love and stand for sin and evil. It shall be the same in the end my sister, if the Ruach HaQuodesh (Holy Spirit) cannot work within man to help separate them from evil and they cling to the evil with all their might and passion, then to destroy evil, sadly the wicked must be destroyed along with it.

If you plead with people and they won't listen for their own good, then you must lambast them for upholding wickedness and being unwise. I don't believe in violence against them, but I speak harsh words in order to prevent them from falling like ash and embers on the great Yom of His wrath.

Shalom my sister.

Andrew (CS).

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499042 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I had forgotten you. You are also smart.
I have a smart Phone and a Smart car....And I can do the smarty pants dance.....http://youtu.be/1Nn9 dd6FfE8

Does that count?

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499043 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That is someone's opinion of it, probably a Chrisitan.
The word is as meaningless as "Hanky Panky". What is a
What is "humping" ?
Did you manage to keep a straight face whilst typing that out?
LOL

Haven't you ever seen a dog humping someone's leg?

Do continue...

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

#499044 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunt well, hiding.
It's coming, the story of my hunt :)

“Quo Vadis”

Location hidden

#499045 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Look catcher, he is trying to be nice. You don't expect miracles from a non existent Deity do you?
LOL x 10

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#499046 Mar 6, 2013
I don't know if Juicy has it in her to actually set the straw ablaze herself, but you sure do. And Dr. Shrink does. And probably Counter_Strike.
Illuminatrix wrote:
why would you say such a thing O_O
Was I wrong? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Should I have grouped you with the boys?
Illuminatrix wrote:
See, now here is your proof, you incompletely paste what I wrote, take it out of context and respond as though I've written something completely different. Then you wonder why people say you are dishonest and demand proof. We're supposed to look at you as an example of morality? I don't think so.
Are we to just take your word for that? Show us what the original context looked like, show us my manicured version, and explain how I changed the meaning of your words in any significant way. Can you do that, I'll apologize and stand corrected. If you can't, will you do the same?

Please restore any relevant context that you think I dishonestly removed and show us why you said what you said, or apologize ... again.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#499047 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...I did....It was sort of "Good cop....Bad cop"
Or "Devil's advocate"....
You did a good job....It made everyone "sit up and notice"
Point made
Thanks Epi but it doesn't seem to have changed much of anything, haters gonna hate...*shrug*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499048 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good thought, too.
"Imagine"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 779,142
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 560,707
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 9 min kim Jong Un 58
Moses never existed 26 min feces for jesus 860
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 43 min Doctor REALITY 5
Are our soldiers traitors? 52 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 16
Why the Lamborghini Aventador is FASTER than th... 55 min Doctor REALITY 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr YellowPissreality 265,581
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 7 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web