Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#499130 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect they are all Catcher.
If it is, he has to be one tired motherfncker.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499131 Mar 6, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Trifecta...isn't that what hell is all about...a place that you are sent to burn for eternity???
If one exercises their free will and chooses not to follow Jesus then they are punished for that by being tossed in to a lake of fire.
So yes...if one believes what is written...Jesus/God would burn someone.
oy!.

True thing.

But I no think is a literal physical lake of fire. Because hell is a spiritual place. But the suffering there will be so bad, it will be worse than any fire on this earth.

But oh yeah, on my point to that freethinker, I stand corrected.

Only after death though. Anyone breathing they still have a chance, no matter if they atheist hindu or agnostic.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499132 Mar 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only you, Jlu. <a wink and a pirate smile then blows her a kiss>
Most interesting a pirate smile.
The deciet is always there.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#499133 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I am taking deity and bias out of this particular topic.
There are children, that for whatever reason, are orphaned.
There are people, good people, both heterosexual and homosexual that want to adopt these children and give them a home. There aren't enough heterosexual couples interested in {adopting} all of the children available for adoption, obviously. If a homosexual couple wants to adopt, why not?
Because so far, all I've seen are the biases of the religious and what the religious imagine it is their deity desires as far as this topic is concerned.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall one biblical verse that addresses adopting children, and who should or shouldn't adopt a child.
Who is biased? Who is placing a deity into the situation?
All I'm seeing so far is: "Hit's an Abawmuhnayshun, by golly, gee whiz N' MY GAWD DON'T LIKE IT!.."
Ok but just so you know, my views do not stem from religion, far from it.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#499134 Mar 6, 2013
Just checking to see if any familiar names are here, I see a few - Cold day here in mid Michigan -- lots of warm hearts though --

Location hidden

#499135 Mar 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??? There is more hope for you. You know why? you were never a part of the Christian religion.
I still think you as hardcore as these other freethinkers on here. But if I give them a minus -1 for spiritual enlightenment, I give you a 1.
Lol... is 1 good? I'm the nobody that crawls up to His feet to touch his garment, in Faith because I Love Him :-)

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#499136 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
O_P_I_N_I_O_N
(mine)
You're entitled.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#499137 Mar 6, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie is just looking someone to blame, namely me. The reason for this is, on the last two threads I was on that Annie was also a part of, when the homosexuality conversation did come up, I wasn't hypocritical about my opinion. I admitted that there can be nice gay people, but it doesn't excuse them living a homosexual lifestyle, which is abominable unto Yahweh Elohiym, the Most High One.
I also remember the OSAS group, and lines were drawn because they were against the Law and its relevance in the times after the resurrection of the Savior. It was during these conversations when talking abiout grace and mercy, that homosexuals as a group of people came up. What I said is that only people who try to obey the Law can be given Grace, but not the Lawless and I slammed homosexuality. hence, the Othersiders or Lax Thinkers invaded this thread.
Shalom Trifecta1.
Andrew (CS).
That what you write say perfectly I think about the OSAS movement:
[ What I said is that only people who try to obey the Law can be given Grace, but not the Lawless]

YES writer, that totally right. A person can't go say they saved and pursuing sin, practicing sin, live a lifestyle of sin.

A person must be trying to evade sin, abhor sin, run from sin, then they have grace. You put it a right way.

That Annie writer have a son that is a homosexual. I no know what her philosophy is. Sometime I see her write I think she is a Jesus Follower. other times I think she just religious, I not know.

But she worried for her son. She no want him to get treated bad because he a homosexual. As a mother, I no blame how she try and stand up for her son.

But as people of Faith/Christians/Jesus Followers, we have to call sin sin. We have to though search we heart to know what attitude we have when we call sin sin, Is it to just beat up the sinner?, or to let them know they can't feel comfortable in sin.

I know I walk fine line with that, but I see you try very hard to separate the sinner from the sin, and that good thing.

Some stable somewhere

#499138 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you justify your terrible behaviour?
And what terrible behavior are you referring to?

Some stable somewhere

#499139 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask questions with answers you cannot possibly comprehend? You didn't even understand what I wrote.
Oh, I understood perfectly. You're a believer who has found "the one true god" and makes claims to that effect, ignoring that other believers in other religions have similar claims, equally powerful experiences.

Some stable somewhere

#499140 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Shukufuku sa reta tsuitachi o
Say&#333;nara
:)
You forgot "ohayo minasan."

btw, Japanese shouldn't be capitalized.

Some stable somewhere

#499141 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
Sayonara
Thank the heavenly father.

:)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#499142 Mar 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Most interesting a pirate smile.
The deciet is always there.
And it wins them over ever time. <wink, smile>

Location hidden

#499143 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is, he has to be one tired motherfncker.
LOL... true :-)

Some stable somewhere

#499144 Mar 6, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Seize tongue!
What kind of foolishness is this that you wish to indoctrinate the people with Ms. Happy? Are you saying I should not oppose a political candidate if he or she are members of the Church of Satan or they are some FLDS cult members? Is this what you're saying? Clearly,'bigot' is a made-up word not fully defined.
<quoted text>
You are making a mockery of people who stand against evil like witchcraft, idolatry, adultery, necromancy, demon invocations and the list goes on and on and on. If you're unwilling to part ways with evil and stand against sin, then you're no better than the wicked. And I'm sure, you don't FEAR being called a bigot because you stand on proper principle. Or do you.
<quoted text>
You use loose words absent moral standing Ms. Happy. You will find that anyone who promotes all manner of evil will take position such as yours. And I wish not to judge you, for I hope I am wrong. Yet, I will demean and label a man a drunkard and an alcoholic if he presents himself leaving bar on nightly basis absent sobriety.
<quoted text>
This is fact. However based on position you have taken, I'm not sure I should be too concerned about your opinions of me.
<quoted text>
Yes, and I will continue being a bigot as long as I keep proper footing on the side of right. If and when I'm wrong, I should be absent pride to admit it.
<quoted text>
Thank you for the vote tolerance towards me.
<quoted text>
Agreed. Yet you would not call a kangaroo a gift horse now would you?
<quoted text>
Beyond this point, I'm not sure how relevant that would be.
<quoted text>
Quite likely, you are, but that's just an opinion.
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that somehow.
Continued....
- all words are made up
- why would candidates from the church of Satan be any worse than any other candidate?
- you have a skewed understanding of what is right and you fail to see that

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#499145 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I was trying to leave our previous debate at HL's and Lawest's request and break into the "existence of Jesus" I had some dialogue. lol... The OTHER SIDE of "fornications".
Then satan sent one of his daughters to mess with me... and now I'm back here on this topic.
LOL I couldn't help but laugh at this one.

I can't help but wonder...

Why is discussing what you perceive as a sin concerning homosexuality being from God and discussing the sins of heterosexuals as being from satan?

No one forced you to respond to my post to Chris...you made that choice.

Why do you see a discussion of pre-marital sex or any sin for that matter to be of less importance?

When you discussed homosexuality I thought you were discussing it to point out its sinfulness...

You have said before...all sins of the flesh are equal in your opinion...

Yet...the devil is making you discuss those sins now...

I found your post a bit strange...

If they are both equal in your eyes...why embrace one and hide from the other?

Some stable somewhere

#499146 Mar 6, 2013
Counter_Strike wrote:
I'm sure you've never heard me call you that. Immoral pervert, sure. Scum of the earth, never. There's a thin line between being accurate and being a judgmental hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Maybe you should tell us finally why Jesus should love you? For the most part and I say most, no one has raped your humanity but your dignity did take some shelling. You should understand, that once difficulty is presented in separating the human being from the sin because they cling to it, then obviously when the sin is singled out a bashed, the individual would feel personally bashed too.
Listen Ms. Happy, I'm sure for all intents and some purposes that you're a wonderful human being, but when the issue of homosexuality was raised, then you parade it in this thread when you entered thus by calling yourself "The Happy Lesbo" in bright lights. Then tell me; what exactly did you expect your reception would be, making yourself cannon fodder? Last time I checked, this isn't San Francisco, therefore you shouldn't have expected your reception to be warm. Therefore, you have to shoulder much of the blame upon your self. Sad and unfortunate but true. Your private business should have been kept exactly as such,.... private.
CS.
HL is not an immoral pervert.

That you would write she is derides your morality, lowers your name.

That you would then go on to denigrate San Francisco for its homosexual population speaks volumes about the low person you are.

No gay person has any blame for being who they are. How vile you are for writing that, how pathetic your moral facade is.

Location hidden

#499147 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understood perfectly. You're a believer who has found "the one true god" and makes claims to that effect, ignoring that other believers in other religions have similar claims, equally powerful experiences.
Ignoring? That's an assumption dearest. I know many people have different experiences and beliefs and I respect them and have never been against anyone for that. Prejudice is idiotic. We are not clones and are all different, I can only speak for myself in this but it does not mean that the beliefs of others go unnoticed. The only thing I will not tolerate is evil and its fruits, I have good reasons for that and I'm ok with it, as is the Sky, I asked him earlier <smirk>

Some stable somewhere

#499148 Mar 6, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>oh contraire.
You know what is the ultimate Inanity? Atheism.
How little you understand reality, child.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#499149 Mar 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
@AnnieJ
Sweetie.God says no.
God created us as man and woman, Adam and Eve. If we allow homosexuals to adopt children, we are going against God and his wish for us to be man and woman, not homosexuals. The topic I am talking about can bring much controversy, but I stand by my beliefs as a devout homophobe to prove how wrong you all are on this side.
Just for your knowledge...I don't get past the "sweetie"...I find that a bit condescending coming from you Adam.

So if you want to communicate with me...might try leaving the "sweetie" off. Until you do...I will scroll on by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 81,277
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Johnny 47
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Johnny 56
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 448,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr URineIdiot 701,951
Gay snap eh 6 hr Vet 15
"I thought me & you was down like stocking caps... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr River Tam 995,884