“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#498995 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I was trying to make a point. I wonder if anyone noticed..
Yes...I did....It was sort of "Good cop....Bad cop"

Or "Devil's advocate"....

You did a good job....It made everyone "sit up and notice"

Point made

:-)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498996 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... no there is no definition in the Bible but most people know very well what it means. You say you don't know, so I'll tell you, I do love my dictionary and my thesaurus...
Fornication: extra marital sex, extra marital relations, adultery, infidelity, cuckoldry, unfaithfulness, pre marital sex, hanky panky, f ing like animals, humping as many people as possible, being the town pump or bike, being a ho, being a man w ore, shagging loads of people....
You got it now?
<smirk>
Nope. That is someone's opinion of it, probably a Chrisitan.

The word is as meaningless as "Hanky Panky". What is a

What is "humping" ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498997 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>All of this talk about pre-marital sex and the like... I wonder if G went to go get his Primatene Mist inhaler.
I hope he knows I'm just messin' with him.
No harm, no foul; Quin.

I haven't fornicated in your sense of the term in 20 years.

It is all academic at the moment.

May I be granted much temptation, though. <grin>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498998 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuff is cheaper over there but you get paid less. It works out about the same as stuff costs a bit more here but we get paid higher wages and have free health care. If you've read DoC's posts about England you know already, it's similar but we have better weather. If one thinks lack of snow is better that is.
I don't like snow or cold. That is why I haven't moved to Canada.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498999 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... lmao... havin g difficulty typing... pml... I'm always messing with him, it's become a hobby...lol
"messing" isn't that like fornication ? I heard that "messing around" before marriage is a sin. LOL

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#499000 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Pastor... your bible knowledge is expanding. You know the titles to two books in the bible already.
I know one more: Genesis.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499001 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Punch you whilst crying? That thought cheers me up a bit :-)
Maybe it's just as well, I get the feeling some questions are asked with the intent of mockery anyway. I was pretty personal...*shrug*

Just an observation...But I think Duane liked your "Domanitrix" role playing....LOL

Especially your "Shut up and sit down"...."Don't speak unless I speak to you"

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#499002 Mar 6, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... no there is no definition in the Bible but most people know very well what it means. You say you don't know, so I'll tell you, I do love my dictionary and my thesaurus...
Fornication: extra marital sex, extra marital relations, adultery, infidelity, cuckoldry, unfaithfulness, pre marital sex, hanky panky, f ing like animals, humping as many people as possible, being the town pump or bike, being a ho, being a man w ore, shagging loads of people....
You got it now?
<smirk>
You ARE horny (randy), aren't you?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#499003 Mar 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
At the Patchwork Suit and Paisley Emporium?
I get my clothes at Emmanuel's Bakery.

I have a coat of Manny's crullers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499004 Mar 6, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Epiphany...to no other but He who made us all in His image.
So true Seraphine....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499005 Mar 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick! Does anyone know the Heimlich?!?
No...But I can GOOGLE it

“Love much, trust none”

There

#499006 Mar 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an observation...But I think Duane liked your "Domanitrix" role playing....LOL
Especially your "Shut up and sit down"...."Don't speak unless I speak to you"
I disobey my Mistress on purpose. LOL

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#499007 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hypocrite...
Wrong..The only hypocrite that I see is you. A hypocrite is someone who judges someone else while you do the same thing..You sin just as much as a homosexual and in fact, When you judge a homosexual, The Bible says YOU are guilty of the same thing..SO it fair and safe to call YOU a Homo..Romans 2:1, You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things... WHY do you overlook this Quin?

You are condemning YOURSELF More than YOU are condemning others.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499009 Mar 6, 2013
Lost In Transition wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got 2 prosimian trees. Don't really know why, don't much care for prosimians.
Except in cookies.
Me too...I love Prosimian cookies...Yum

:-P

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499010 Mar 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any brothers or sisters. You're the one who was asking about incest. How does that make me a pervert?
Don't twist the subject Ms. Tam of the River. It was a simple question, and all you did was prove that not only do you think homosexuality is ok, but you also think incest is ok too as long as it's between consenting adults.

That's really poor. At least you're the only one that had the guts to answer my question. All the others of the 'Free Thinkers' Society aka The Othersiders cower away.

I appreciate your answer.

CS.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#499011 Mar 6, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I have defined fornication for over a week now... I just sent you a recap within a link.
<quoted text>"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous." Hebrew 13
“Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” Eph 5
"Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord." Eph 5
"Husbands, love your wives." Eph 5
"Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered." I Peter 3
"For a married woman is bound by law to her husband while he lives, but if her husband dies she is released from the law of marriage." Romans 7
"But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery." Matt 5
"because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. " I Cor 7
More?
You are divorced and remarried Quin. Why doesn't this refer to you then? Go ahead and Justify YOUR reasons

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#499012 Mar 6, 2013
Make every effort to enter through the narrow door because many I tell will try to enter and will not be able to.Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door you will stand outside knocking and pleading.
mike

AOL

#499013 Mar 6, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> For a Godless athiest like yourself, what makes you "know" what God has or has not done for ANYONE, if he hasn't done anything for you, then that is YOUR fault via your lack of faith, but don't ever say that you know what God hasn't done for anyone because you are then making a liar and a idiot out of yourself.
Thanks

Me, GOD-Less? if I am so are you. If a GOD is doing then it's being done for all of mankind. If you want to single yourself out as special, then you'll need to bring forth some self-evidence.

If you had "great-faith", your GOD would "take" you. Show me you have faith, give me the money you say a GOD has givin you. It would be legal with your GOD, just pray into the air that you're doing it for a non-believer.

I have no-shame!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#499014 Mar 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
"What the smurf do you think your doing, Gay Smurf? Never touch my smurf. Smurfin Smurfs." ~ Papa Smurf
It may turn you BLUE....

:-P

“Quo Vadis”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#499015 Mar 6, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This is poor and absent proper understanding.
I believe you can do much better, but you won't. That is quite dismal.
I'm sure you can come up with your own lines Wild Rider. My words won't make you look impressive.

Just thought you might want to know that.

CS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 259,136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 738,602
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min JuDeLeTe15mins 118,211
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Truth 542,038
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 227,376
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 27 min Bennjy 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lyndi 173,638
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr feces for jesus 95,417
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••