Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498892 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Nope... I never said that you said fornication was okay. I asked you to show me in the bible where fornication is okay... just to save time. Then you asked me to provide a definition. I did. Basically you have your own beliefs concerning the bible, I totally agree and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
But Yes... pre-marital sex and all other types of fornications is immoral according to the Bible. I'm sorry that we aren't going to be able to agree on this.
This is the new topic I take it? Since it's still going on I'll add my 2 cents... I'll teach my boys to respect women and wait. Not just to Honour God but for their own well being as well, I've seen too many young people suffering due to lack of self respect. I wish more than anything, that I had been taught these things. How lovely are the couples I know who waited for one another and how much heartache they avoided because of it.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#498893 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
My answer to 'wilderide' that turned into my testimony.
Part 1.
Well, my Biblical understanding is that God used to be punitive and wrathful until the last atonement sacrifice, in Jesus, was made. Now we can all be forgiven and just have to believe in Jesus as God and man who died for us, after experiencing everything we experience but without sin.
As far as the big picture goes, everything that has happened has been by grand design. Everything. I think the book of Job combined with the book of Enoch explain everything we are meant to know, separately and together. I never could understand the book of Job, until a year ago, then I got it and it was like a lightbulb effect. We are being tested, refined and purified by The Lord so that we are prepared to live a sinless, peaceful, harmonious life with each other and with Our Creator, as was originally intended. Every evil He allows, is for the purpose of teaching us but only if we want to. We have a choice, we can accept and obey and trust Our Creator or we can please ourselves. For every choice we make, there is a consequence. My understanding of The Lord is that He wants us perfect, not because he made us like programmed robots but because we choose to be. What is perfect? Jesus is, if you can put aside everything you believe and for one moment imagine the world as though every single person in it was just like Jesus… that is the end goal.
God made us like Him, with free thought and will but we are like newborn babes in a sense and have to learn and evolve to the point of being like Jesus.
I'll use my life as an example and ask for mercy as this is personal and very important to me. It would hurt me if anyone used this testimony to abuse or mock me, I'd get over it but I still feel the need to make this statement.
TBC...
Bonsoir Lumina, when we last spoke if you remember, I asked you one question and it was simply this "Do you see?" now as I read this post *Wipes tears from eyes* now I see that you do and you understand this is what Leo Tolstoy tried to convey but people were not ready for the message. Seraphine and I use our lives as a living testimony to the power of God's love, mercy and justice. Indeed we believe as Leonardo da Vinci did when he stated that all humanity is born with a "Divine spark". Allow no person to slilence your truth, continue to proclaim your message to the world for in the end, it is those who endure to the end that shall be sanctified Lumina, this is what I think. Now then...we also spoke of the Kingdom of God is within You. Are you prepared to resume this reading? Your knowledge is growing daily and Rome was not built overnight hence, neither is knowledge. Our mission continues...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498894 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's pretty terrible and repulsive morality.
Really? So when you watch or read the news and see what's going on, in your Historical studies, you think the world is great? Do you? Do you even look past your personal reality?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#498895 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it a part of the fornications, which is sin? Why is fornication sins?
When you say in your avatar that you are heavily into sin... what sin are you heavily into? Obviously you know what sin is then?
Sora

San Diego, CA

#498896 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the new topic I take it? Since it's still going on I'll add my 2 cents... I'll teach my boys to respect women and wait. Not just to Honour God but for their own well being as well, I've seen too many young people suffering due to lack of self respect. I wish more than anything, that I had been taught these things. How lovely are the couples I know who waited for one another and how much heartache they avoided because of it.
Bonsoir Lumina, Seraphine and I can testify to this. We have no children though but we do commend you for teaching them to respect women if we also may say teach them to respect all of humanity. From this respect of humanity, their love and compassion shall flow like a tide given to them by the Grand Architect.(An Anglican term for God, also used in freemasonry).

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498897 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally don't consider you to be even close to an abomination. There are much worse things in this world and I want you to know that I accept you just how you are without even really knowing you :-)
We've met before on other threads. You have always been decent to me. I am what I am and I never apologize for that. I hope I've been decent to you. I can't guarantee that because you changed names. If I've sad bad things to you, I apologize.

I only want to do bad things to HL :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498898 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being dishonest, Quin.
I never said it said fornication was OK.
I said there is no definition of fornication or Adultery anywhere in the Bible. There are specific acts forbade and premarital sex isn't one of them. Nor are several ther things you want to call "fornication".
You can have all the sexual or asexual beliefs and opinions you want, it doesn't bother me. When you (or anyone) put words in God or Jesus mouth that aren't there, THAT offend the crap out of me.
Lol... no there is no definition in the Bible but most people know very well what it means. You say you don't know, so I'll tell you, I do love my dictionary and my thesaurus...

Fornication: extra marital sex, extra marital relations, adultery, infidelity, cuckoldry, unfaithfulness, pre marital sex, hanky panky, f ing like animals, humping as many people as possible, being the town pump or bike, being a ho, being a man w ore, shagging loads of people....

You got it now?

<smirk>

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#498899 Mar 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno.
What do they do with all the arms?
Release the Kraken Cap'n.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498900 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Bible God said don't have sex with immediate relatives and certain in-laws. It said it doesn;t like male homosexuals but lesbians were OK.
It said some ambiguous comments about something called adultery and fornication but gave no details. It laso contradicts itself throughout the volumes by giving great things to those involved in incest, rape and (vaguely) male homosexuals.
Bible God would be declard a psychopath and sociopath if it were a human. In fact, no intelligent creature would do more than try to kill it if it were a living creature.
Anyway, the terms adultery and fornication are essentially nonsense words.
Not to me. You are nonsense words to me ;p

#498901 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was trying to leave our previous debate at HL's and Lawest's request and break into the "existence of Jesus" I had some dialogue. lol... The OTHER SIDE of "fornications".

Then satan sent one of his daughters to mess with me... and now I'm back here on this topic.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498902 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We've met before on other threads. You have always been decent to me. I am what I am and I never apologize for that. I hope I've been decent to you. I can't guarantee that because you changed names. If I've sad bad things to you, I apologize.
I only want to do bad things to HL :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t0eQL5R3bw4XX
Lol... you were a tad snarky at first then I posted something (don't remember what but I think it had to do with NorCal, who is awesome) and we were fine. Why do you call them bad things? LOL

On a serious note, never let anyone tell you that you are less than you are, because of bad experiences you may not know this but you are loved and no human is better than any other.

#498903 Mar 5, 2013
@ Illuminatrix... edit: "i had some dialogue with Tide (the existence of Jesus).. then somehow it swerved to talking about the other side of fornicatons.

#498904 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... no there is no definition in the Bible but most people know very well what it means. You say you don't know, so I'll tell you, I do love my dictionary and my thesaurus...
Fornication: extra marital sex, extra marital relations, adultery, infidelity, cuckoldry, unfaithfulness, pre marital sex, hanky panky, f ing like animals, humping as many people as possible, being the town pump or bike, being a ho, being a man w ore, shagging loads of people....
You got it now?
<smirk>
All of this talk about pre-marital sex and the like... I wonder if G went to go get his Primatene Mist inhaler.

I hope he knows I'm just messin' with him.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498905 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My family came here before the USA existed. I am only here by chance. I may leave when I retire. How much does it cost to live in OZ ? I can easliy get citizenship, already checked out.
Stuff is cheaper over there but you get paid less. It works out about the same as stuff costs a bit more here but we get paid higher wages and have free health care. If you've read DoC's posts about England you know already, it's similar but we have better weather. If one thinks lack of snow is better that is.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#498906 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>All of this talk about pre-marital sex and the like... I wonder if G went to go get his Primatene Mist inhaler.
I hope he knows I'm just messin' with him.
LOL... lmao... havin g difficulty typing... pml... I'm always messing with him, it's become a hobby...lol

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#498907 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
I laugh every night. Where do you buy a patchwork suit like that?
It looks Irish to me.

Do you know Louis?

I hope the Christians aren't clicking my links tonight.

#498908 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I mean, clearly, nothing immoral about remaining celibate or a virgin until you're married. However, if you don't engage in premarital sex, you're going to:
1. not know what you like sexually (and possibly be uncomfortable)
2. not know how to engage your partner
3. not know if you're compatible with your partner, prior to no longer having a choice of partners
4. potentially always wonder if the grass is greener elsewhere
5. think that 3 inches is huge, b/c that's what hubby keeps telling you :)
I believe virginity is rare, precious and something that is special and ought to be cherished. What's ironic is that it takes courage to be a virgin nowadays let alone abstinent. But it is all worthwhile.

When a person accepts Christ.... spiritually they can start all over. I wouldn't take those 3 years of celibacy back...

#498909 Mar 5, 2013
Welp... finally time to be heading out. Take care HFY, Tide, Illuminatrix, Pastor Catcher, G, Lawest, Serah, Tam, Christian Bahai's Sora/Sera, PW

... the viewership also.

One song and Audi..

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#498910 Mar 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it could lead to dancing.
Crazy dancing, even.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/sca...

#498911 Mar 6, 2013
The Son of God Music Ministry
He Will Increase

"My life, my love I give to Thee,
Thou Lamb of God who died for me;
O may I ever faithful be,
My Savior and my God!

I’ll live for Him who died for me,
How happy then my life shall be!
I’ll live for Him who died for me,
My Savior and my God!

I now believe Thou dost receive,
For Thou hast died that I might live;
And now henceforth I trust in Thee,
My Savior and my God!

O Thou who died on Calvary,
To save my soul and make me free,
I’ll consecrate my life to Thee,
My Savior and my God!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min ImFree2Choose 2,285
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min Regina 649,750
How could ANYONE have SEX with a MAN ! 30 min Homophobe 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 35 min Rider on the Storm 55,864
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr stockton CA 281,470
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 3 hr HE LIVES 70,224
Rotherham sheff doncaster sex 4 hr Hussain 1
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 20 hr Noname 69
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) Fri Hangman 972,378
More from around the web