479,601 - 479,620 of 599,846 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#498751 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get used to it.
Unless the haters relent, anti-gay slurs will continue to be challenged here.
Good - I am sure those that will be hurt reading the innuendos and comments will continue to be hurt as you have fun with your arguing!!! Carrion....

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#498752 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Later. I'll let you know when.
.. should I bring knee pads ??..

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#498753 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too Gracie and I'm truly sorry for my behaviour of late. Thank you <3
Why ? You have done nothing to apologize for.

Hey! I don;t agree with a lot if what you post but you are pretty gentle mannered. I have never read a violent or hurtful post from you. Something that can;t be said of me or quite a few believers here.

Yeah, I consider myself a "believer" I just don't believe what most others believe. <smile>

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#498754 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - why is there a taboo against premarital sex in Christianity?
The simple answer is because pre-marital sex is part of fornications, which is sin.

A person who genuinely trust Christ as their Savior is suppose to honor God in their bodies especially.

Call it a protocol, or just plain obedience to the Lord... it is a process which we call sanctification.

If you have the time or care to know more: I Corinthians 6:12-20

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498755 Mar 5, 2013
scaritual wrote:
So, just who is a True Christian™ on this thread?
I'm asking because all I see pretty much is each of you guys tell the other what they're dong that makes them not a True Christian™.
Surely one of you is.
Who is it?
Hint:It isn't me.
I went to a church during services once. Wasn't a single Christian in the place. LOL

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#498756 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
"Dear Advertisers, I am disgusted with the way old people are depicted on television. We are not all vibrant, fun loving sex maniacs. Many of us are bitter, resentful individuals who remember the good old days when entertainment was bland and inoffensive. The following is a list of words I never want to hear on television again. Number one: bra. Number two: horny. Number three: family jewels." ~ Grampa Simpson
"In 1957 I saw him turn the Secretary of Agriculture into the Secretary of the Interior. It was hell on their wives, but it sure brought down corn prices. Built a house out of corn. It was the worst home I ever owned. When it got really hot it smelled like Fritos." ~ Grampa Simpson

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#498757 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. there's a difference between opinions and bigotry ..
.. if you oppose a political candidate based on their position, you are expressing opinion. If you oppose a political candidate based on their party affiliation or religion, you are a bigot ..
.. religious beliefs do not excuse anyone from the label of bigotry. As a matter of fact, religious beliefs are generally the inciting factor in bigotry ..
.. when anyone marginalizes, demeans, shuns or creates a societal outcast, they deserved to be labeled a bigot ..
<quoted text>
.. is this opinion or bigotry ??..
<quoted text>
.. yes, CS's post was uncalled for, an outburst of bigotry ..
<quoted text>
.. not guilty. There's a difference between slander and writing about factual observation of behaviors. Have you ever read a post from me that expresses my belief or non-belief system? Am I an atheist, Christian, Buddhist or, maybe even a Scientologist? Am I really a lesbian or is that my persona to test Christianity? You don't know ..
.. without knowing what I believe or don't believe in, without knowing who I am, many believers in this forum have decided I'm the scum of the earth and have expressed such sentiments to both myself and River Tam ..
.. tell me why Jesus should love me if his representatives rape my humanity, my dignity ..
WOW...Thank You HL,
For the last couple of weeks, I have been silently reading along and only posting every now and then and there have been 2 people that I have been watching and reading with Interest. You have been one of them. I have never heard you claim to be anything actually and that is why I have been following your post with interest. I am not on here a lot but I read what I can. Your post did remind me of a very familiar passage that Never gets posted but Should....Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. WHY should Jesus Love You? I haven't the slightest idea WHY He should Love any of us BUT apparently He see's something in all of us that was worth dying for. He took the sins of every man and women upon Himself, Suffered the most crucial death known to man and offered US a free gift of Righteousness. Most Christians don't even know what that Free gift of Righteousness even means to them. Oh, They believe that because of ONE man (ADAM) we ALL became sinners but they refuse to believe that "through" the One Man (Jesus Christ) ALL who believe on Him have become Righteous in the eyes of God. Its like saying that what the first Adam did was much more powerful than the Last Adam (which is Jesus) Did. Then they say they have FAITH? They have faith in Adam Not Jesus. I want to apologize on behalf of Gods Children HL. We dont know you. You made a very valid point. One more thing that I will bring up that I find interesting...If what these Christians are saying about obedience to Gods Law (10 commandments) is true..That we have to obey them ALL to get to heaven..Which One says..Thou Shall Not Commit Homosexual Acts? God Bless You HL. Listen to your heart sister, Not these representitives that does NOT know the mind of God nor the depth of Love that Jesus has for YOU.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498758 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious - why is there a taboo against premarital sex in Christianity?
Because Paul said so, the Catholic Church said so and the Protestant churchs said so.

The OT, esp. Song of Songs tells a much different story about God's view on sex.

“Saved. ”

#498759 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On your knees.
Sorry Pastor C... I'm not that kind of guy and plus... I thought we were trying to get away from that topic?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498760 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc... Ok, I'll just ignore you like everyone else.
You are a wise woman indeed!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498761 Mar 5, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. never responded to any of your 'atheist' posts. Figured something was going on with you. Was this correct ??..
Was she a Poe then or now ? <wink>

With Established Harem

#498762 Mar 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How come it appears that I wrote that about Ms Tam? Wasn't me ....
.. yah, made a mistake. So sorry. Meant to insert CS's handle. My apology ..
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
And what of those who have no religious beliefs belittling others
.. to address that question, you must provide a post that you think reflects belittlement ..
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
pretending there is no such thing as GOD?
.. reverse it. Why do Christians pretend there's such a thing as God ??..
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this not the same bigotry displayed, only in a way, reversed?
.. again, to address any claim of bigotry, a specific post must be scrutinized. Give us an example ..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498763 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hated almost by everyine here
I don;t hate you Shrinky.

You are too bizzare for me too feel much of anything towards you.

With Established Harem

#498764 Mar 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
On your knees.
.. do I get my augmentation ??..
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for you that's commonplace, no?
.. not really ..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#498765 Mar 5, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is 38001 sects around this world,
to understand better my sweet PW,is to try click american google and more easy find basic explanations,
most of them pw are originate from Europa, asia,africa,
some of them were existing in old Russian comunistic land,
today I really am not involved or interested in such rants like Jim Jones or others
only more then 1 year ago your awatar woke my attention and question to find answer who you are,
IT WAS TRICK,but today I know,you are dear older lady true believer joinging spiritual forces of those who belongs only to GOD as His adopted earthly sons of God?
<smile>
I don't know 'Jones' either... and if there are all those many other pws, I don't have that sort of time to waste there...

Aaaww gee thanx dr shink!
Probably you could be a Son-o-mine too Ja???
>>>grin<<<
Don't you know a 'refined lady' does not give away her age......unless in your trickery, you've been...?

Oh the joy of being forever young with a Light heart!
Happy Endings dr shrink!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#498766 Mar 5, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality and genetic mutation are not linked. That you would think so is disturbing. Same sex sexual behavior has been in the primate clade for at least 15 million years.
How the heck would anyone know that same sex has been around for 15 million years? Guess work of the greatest kind..... there would be no evidence would there?

*** A team of international researchers has completed a study that suggests we will probably never find a ‘gay gene.' Sexual orientation is not about genetics, say the researchers, it's about epigenetics. This is the process where DNA expression is influenced by any number of external factors in the environment. And in the case of homosexuality, the researchers argue, the environment is the womb itself.

Epigenetic mechanisms can be seen as an added layer of information that clings to our DNA. Epi-marks regulate the expression of genes according to the strength of external cues. Genes are basically the instruction book, while epi-marks direct how those instructions get carried out. For example, they can determine when, where, and how much of a gene gets expressed.

http://io9.com/5967426/scientists-confirm-tha... ***

Seeing as being sexually attracted to the same sex is not normal behavior, there would have to be something wrong somewhere along the lines wouldn't there? At least we know they are studying the issue and trying to work it out.....

“Saved. ”

#498767 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Slept with about 100 women before my last wife. That ended pleasantly after 18 years. No regrets here. I look forward to the next 100 or 1...God can judge but no man has that right.
Be careful... It's an unfortunate statistic, but there are some people out there who know they have some STD and still sleep around. I know you don't have that... now in your case, mind-adultery would probaly keep you from Catch-ing one?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#498768 Mar 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Slept with about 100 women before my last wife. That ended pleasantly after 18 years. No regrets here. I look forward to the next 100 or 1...God can judge but no man has that right.
LOL...No comment :P <just kidding>
Sorry I was mean to you..You deserved it though <smile> Nah, I was facing a lot of trials last week and took it out on the wrong people. Forgive Me?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#498769 Mar 5, 2013
Illuminatrix wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a point of interest, especially with convert testimonies, it's honouring God and can show how He works in people's lives. Not an easy thing to do...
Sadly, often the tesitmony is how Christianity ruined their minds and turned them into drooling idiots.

I am glad their are a few Christins that can hold a decent theological discussion left in this world.

A few were on this thread but most have left. Can't blame them on that account.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#498770 Mar 5, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Pastor C... I'm not that kind of guy and plus... I thought we were trying to get away from that topic?
On your knees is not the normal praying position?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 732,812
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 94,649
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Porkpie Hat 257,870
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 538,818
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Thinking 226,288
Arkansas'......'O.J.' 14 min Doctor REALITY 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 22 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,416
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••